PDA

View Full Version : Say Hello to My Li'l Friend!

Hoosier Bob
09-02-2007, 05:22 PM
Had some fun today. New tires for the trailer, some beer, cleaned the inside of the boat, some more beer and for the heck of it decided to polish some decent scratches with my new Powerball by Mothers. This thing is perfect for the little repairs and polishing needed around my ride! I used aluminum polish, chrome polish and color restorer. I would post pics but they all look good! Trust me hook this bad boy up to your cordless drill (Milwaukee V28) and have fun. She looks and feels good now!:D

redmike
09-02-2007, 05:42 PM
glad you had a ball Bob!

Hoosier Bob
09-02-2007, 05:44 PM
I am easily entertained. If you can drink while you do it I am in Mike!

I did wonder why they did not make it blue?

Hoosier Bob
09-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Since a couple of my buds are here I am bumping. Mac, Leroy, Lakey, Mag and anyone else!:o

dmayer84
09-02-2007, 10:37 PM
We use it to polish all the metal on the fire trucks

Leroy
09-02-2007, 10:38 PM
Because no one wants to play/work with blue balls?

I did wonder why they did not make it blue?

Hoosier Bob
09-02-2007, 10:40 PM
I am thinking of "Van Wilder" right now! Thanks Leroy! How's Mom? I know serious but what can we do to help?:o Because no one wants to play with blue balls?

Leroy
09-02-2007, 10:53 PM
I was at St V hospital pretty much all day, mother in law is losing her mind and dilusional, pretty hard to watch. They are going to move her to a home in Evansville this week. She cannot make it on her own and would even be a struggle with 24 hour care at her home. Thanks for the thought but not much anyone can do, but pray....

Hoosier Bob
09-02-2007, 11:05 PM
I will pray and I do travel to Evansville often. If you need a lift or a favor I am in. I will pray as well. I think when the big guy hears one from me he takes the call if you know what I mean. I don't call often.:o I was at St V hospital pretty much all day, mother in law is losing her mind and dilusional, pretty hard to watch. They are going to move her to a home in Evansville this week. She cannot make it on her own and would even be a struggle with 24 hour care at her home. Thanks for the thought but not much anyone can do, but pray....

TMCNo1
09-03-2007, 07:34 AM
Those Mothers PowerBalls are great, but at first I was afraid HB had discovered something about his body!:eek: :rolleyes: :D

TMCNo1
09-03-2007, 07:45 AM
I was at St V hospital pretty much all day, mother in law is losing her mind and dilusional, pretty hard to watch. They are going to move her to a home in Evansville this week. She cannot make it on her own and would even be a struggle with 24 hour care at her home. Thanks for the thought but not much anyone can do, but pray....

We are praying for you and your family, hope all turns out well.
Having had to place both my parents in Nursing Homes in recent years, due to terminal illness, it takes it toll on everyone.
Lynn's sister has been in one for 11 years and we drive 22 miles r/t, as much as 3 times a week, to visit and check on her, because one of her two daughters and her husband just don't get it and the rest of the family has to take up the slack, while they enjoy life to excess, but no problem!

bigmac
09-03-2007, 08:32 AM
Had some fun today. New tires for the trailer, some beer, cleaned the inside of the boat, some more beer and for the heck of it decided to polish some decent scratches with my new Powerball by Mothers. This thing is perfect for the little repairs and polishing needed around my ride! I used aluminum polish, chrome polish and color restorer. I would post pics but they all look good! Trust me hook this bad boy up to your cordless drill (Milwaukee V28) and have fun. She looks and feels good now!:D
I've been using that Powerball to polish my hydrofoil. It works great for that with Mother's aluminum polish. Kind of an expensive li'l bugger, but it works better than anything I've tried.

I agree with HB, it works best with a Milwaukee cordless drill....;)

TMCNo1
09-03-2007, 09:13 AM
I've been using that Powerball to polish my hydrofoil. It works great for that with Mother's aluminum polish. Kind of an expensive li'l bugger, but it works better than anything I've tried.

I agree with HB, it works best with a Milwaukee cordless drill.....

I prefer the District of Columbia (DC) cordless drills, they come with a discount coupon for a trip to a firehouse! http://www.wusa9.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=62393 :eek: :firejump: :banana:

bigmac
09-03-2007, 09:31 AM
I confess, when I saw that HB had started a thread titled.."Say hello to my li'l friend...", I was a little concerned. I opened the thread anyway, half-in-mind of that David Hasslehoff picture...

http://mccollister.info/hasslehoff.gif

betsy&david Harrison
09-03-2007, 10:05 AM
OMG! If I know that was here....I wouldn't have gone into this thread :D

Hoosier Bob
09-03-2007, 11:45 AM
That is just wrong!:o I confess, when I saw that HB had started a thread titled.."Say hello to my li'l friend...", I was a little concerned. I opened the thread anyway, half-in-mind of that David Hasslehoff picture...

http://mccollister.info/hasslehoff.gif