PDA

View Full Version : MC Pro Shop problems

Roonie's
09-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Update at end of thread got it resolved finally.

I ordered from this web site about $100 worth of items. They shipped everything fast but they didn't include an MC cap in the order which I had bought.

1. I called them and they said they would send out the cap $18.25 value that I had previously already paid for but never received.

2. I sent back the classic hoodie that was too big hoping to get the smaller size a $48.00 value.

3. Called again a week later no cap and they assured me they will send it with smaller hoodie.

4. Called again a week later no cap and no hoodie. Again assured they would send it.

5. Called a week later again and said to refund items since I have not recieved them yet.

6. Called again a week later and was told they would refund.

STILL NO REFUND and it is three weeks later. Everytime I call I get the run around now. I paid for these items already about $67 worth and all I want is a refund. Anyone else have problems like this with the MC pro shop??

Who do I call to get it resolved?

Thanks.

TMCNo1
09-01-2007, 08:42 PM
Continue to try and get your stuff by staying in contact with them and contact gregory.clower@mastercraft.com (MC Customer Service) and inform him what you have been thru, MC wants to know of problems and he may also get you some help.

ProTour X9
09-01-2007, 08:56 PM
Never satisfied are we??:D :rolleyes:

Dude that sucks, with the prices of the ProShop you can spend 100 bucks pretty easy.

MarkP
09-01-2007, 09:10 PM
Hey, Have you tried calling??
All kidding aside, try what TMCNo1 said, but most of all try to keep your cool..

TMCNo1
09-01-2007, 11:02 PM
Hey, Have you tried calling??
All kidding aside, try what TMCNo1 said, but most of all try to keep your cool..

I don't know who you have called, but hope it was 1-877-4mc-stuf and talk to Katie.

Jim@BAWS
09-01-2007, 11:12 PM
I feel for poor Greg Clower. Why is everything put on him? He IS NOT POWERTEX ! Call POWERTEX, get an answer from them. Get a name and a contact from them then proceed. Greg is NOT the answer to every problem on this website that is MC related. Greg does a FANTASTIC job. Everytime there is a problem his name is dropped as the PROBLEM SOLVER. POWERTEX is a contractor for MC. Should MC know if there is problem with there vendors. Yes they should...but not for every little thing that happens to a customer.

Jim@BAWS

MarkP
09-01-2007, 11:23 PM
If a contractor for Mastercraft is doing a poor job for you, You should contact Mastercraft Customer Service about it!

Jim@BAWS
09-01-2007, 11:37 PM
If a contractor for Mastercraft is doing a poor job for you, You should contact Mastercraft Customer Service about it!

Mark...you are in fact correct. Ronnies issue should be handled by POWERTEX. I just don't like to see Gregs name dropped everytime there is a small issue. RONNIE could infact refute his CC Charges.
Ronnies problem will be resolved I am sure. People make mistakes. I make mistakes when I take orders. Greg IS NOT the answer to every MC problem on the face of the earth.

Jim@BAWS

TMCNo1
09-01-2007, 11:45 PM
POWERTEX is a contractor to MasterCraft, hired by MasterCraft to do a specific function and if owners are having problems with POWERTEX, then MasterCraft wants to know about it so they can correct any conflicts and satisfy the customer. I asked him and Greg Clower told me this several months ago and he said for people with problems with POWERTEX to fell free to contact him so they can be aware of problems. Please feel free to contact him to verify this. Other than that, I guess your just on your own!

MarkP
09-02-2007, 11:40 AM
POWERTEX is a contractor to MasterCraft, hired by MasterCraft to do a specific function and if owners are having problems with POWERTEX, then MasterCraft wants to know about it so they can correct any conflicts and satisfy the customer. I asked him and Greg Clower told me this several months ago and he said for people with problems with POWERTEX to fell free to contact him so they can be aware of problems. Please feel free to contact him to verify this. Other than that, I guess your just on your own!Thats good to knowhttp://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/images/icons/icon14.gif

MarkP
09-02-2007, 11:40 AM
POWERTEX is a contractor to MasterCraft, hired by MasterCraft to do a specific function and if owners are having problems with POWERTEX, then MasterCraft wants to know about it so they can correct any conflicts and satisfy the customer. I asked him and Greg Clower told me this several months ago and he said for people with problems with POWERTEX to fell free to contact him so they can be aware of problems. Please feel free to contact him to verify this. Other than that, I guess your just on your own!Thats good to knowhttp://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/images/icons/icon14.gif

TX.X-30 fan
09-02-2007, 12:17 PM
Thats good to knowhttp://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/images/icons/icon14.gif

You can say that again. :D :D

MarkP
09-02-2007, 01:05 PM
You can say that again. :D :DLOL, I did..

Roonie's
09-02-2007, 02:16 PM
Just frustrated that everytime I call I get the runaround. The order was placed on 7/10 so you can see how long this process has been. I have talked to Katie on several occassions with full reassurance from her that it would be taken care of and it hasn't yet. I am at the point of refuting the charges on my credit card but was hoping not to go down that route. I was trying the peaceful approach first. Thanks for the info.

Farmer Ted
09-02-2007, 02:26 PM
sorry to hear you're having a difficult time with the Proshop

how long will MC continue to do business with a substandard company

the merchandise is over-priced

they don't have very good customer service

they don't have a very good selection of t-shirts

you should dispute not refute the charges on your card

jclose8
09-02-2007, 02:40 PM
hey Farmer, Can You Make Your Font A Little Larger, Please? All Caps And Bold Too, If You Don't Mind. Thanks.

Farmer Ted
09-02-2007, 02:41 PM
SURE THING!

jclose8
09-02-2007, 02:44 PM
Much better!:D

TMCNo1
09-02-2007, 03:14 PM
What is it about Post #6 & #8 and this Announcement, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=6433&highlight=Greg+Clower, don't I understand?

TX.X-30 fan
09-02-2007, 03:54 PM
What is it about Post #6 & #8 and this Announcement, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=6433&highlight=Greg+Clower, don't I understand?

:popcorn: :popcorn:

ProTour X9
09-02-2007, 10:14 PM
:popcorn: :popcorn:
:noface: :noface:

Roonie's
09-18-2007, 10:33 PM
FYI I finally got it resolved. I called Katie at the proshop and made her promise to me she was going to credit my account back for the sweatshirt and hat. I reminded her this has taken many months and many phone calls and she said it would get done that day (a Monday). It took a couple of days but I finally saw the credit by the end of the week on my card. The funny thing is they credited me back my money minus $2 dollars. I am done fighting it and just happy not to have to talk to them again. Maybe my 2$ was for their time and expense LOL.

TheOneandOnly
09-18-2007, 10:42 PM
Geez youd think with that 45.00 dollar hat they would hire some high school educated ppl. Happy to hear you got it finally resolved-2c, can you say attention to detail people?

Leroy
09-18-2007, 11:28 PM
You are right on in my mind Harold. MC subcontractor and Greg is the anointed whatever your MC problem let him know. If MC wants to change that they should change the organization and send out a new email on how to handle problems.