PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Racing... Gotta See this!

Sodar
08-31-2007, 04:48 PM
Anyone ever do any trailer racing!?!?!?!?!?!:D :confused: :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEOApUuQhJg

I was thinking of entering something like this into the Great Figure 8 Trailer Race!! :D

TMCNo1
08-31-2007, 05:03 PM
Now we know why we have so many people on TT with bearing, axle, brake and trailer tire problems!:D
They have been keeping their racing a secret!

Mag_Red
08-31-2007, 05:13 PM
Anyone ever do any trailer racing!?!?!?!?!?!:D :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEOApUuQhJg

I was thinking of entering something like this into the Great Figure 8 Trailer Race!!
Damned! That is a nice looking rig!:worthy:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-31-2007, 05:44 PM
Racing trailers. this is perfect proof that some advanced alien civilization from outer space should come here and take over our planet.

Ric
08-31-2007, 06:03 PM
Damned! That is a nice looking rig!:worthy: Much like a supermodel, I would not know what to do with that but it looks really good!

Ric
08-31-2007, 06:10 PM
wholly crahp, I just watched the video!!!!!!!!! that is hilarious

trickskier
08-31-2007, 07:00 PM
Now we know why we have so many people on TT with bearing, axle, brake and trailer tire problems!:D
They have been keeping their racing a secret!
Hey #1............I just signed you up for next weeks event............:D

TMCNo1
08-31-2007, 07:57 PM
Hey #1............I just signed you up for next weeks event............

Let's do it!
Do we need a sponosor. I'll check here locally, I think we have the Frisky Fingers Massage Parlor with a Drive-In window and I'll check with Abdul at the Gunn'um-N- Go/Fast Gas and Free Air Outlet, they may give us $6 for gas and a smile!:rolleyes: :woohoo: :banana:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-31-2007, 08:11 PM
Let's do it!
Do we need a sponosor. I'll check here locally, I think we have the Frisky Fingers Massage Parlor with a Drive-In window and I'll check with Abdul at the Gunn'um-N- Go/Fast Gas and Free Air Outlet, they may give us $6 for gas and a smile!
Uh.....so.....harold......where exactly is that massage parlor you speak of???:cool: :cool: :popcorn:

suedv
08-31-2007, 08:17 PM
That's totally NUTS! Are they getting ready of Labor Day Weekend traffic?:rolleyes:

Anyone know where that is... I heard someone say "Only in Michigan." I don't want to claim that for my state. :o

Pretty funny stuff... maybe it's in the UP.

TMCNo1
08-31-2007, 08:20 PM
Uh.....so.....harold......where exactly is that massage parlor you speak of???:cool: :cool: :popcorn:

All I know it's got a Drive-In window, maybe for a quick one on the run. The girl that works the Drive-In window is a tall one and they call her "Stretch", they say she played center for the Wallingford Wankers Basketmabawl Team, something to do with long fingers and a tight grip!!:rolleyes:They never advertise in the weekly newspaper, just rely on word of mouth, by repeat customers!