PDA

View Full Version : For Sale

insocova
08-28-2007, 10:43 PM
1979 Stars and Stripes (19 Skier)

http://www.myspace.com/insocova

click on pics link under the picture of the boat..

Thanks for looking..

G-man
08-29-2007, 11:29 AM
you have to log in to see photos

Sodar
08-29-2007, 11:32 AM
you have to log in to see photos

What, you are not a teenie-bopper on MySpace? :D :D

east tx skier
08-29-2007, 11:57 AM
George is more of a friendster kind of guy.

Chas
08-29-2007, 12:06 PM
I like the idea of mounting the speakers the way you did - I'm about to buy an exact copy of your boat in brown - but I would be interested to hear your thoughts. Would you do it again? Does any of the engine noise/vibration come through? Do you have trouble with the wires, or is there some sort of disconnect not shown in the pics?

Also - what is the material on the swim step? I haven't even tried out the boat I'm looking at yet, but I remember the swim step being slippery on one I used years ago...

insocova
08-29-2007, 06:13 PM
The holes in the motorbox were there when I got it..So I had no choice..I know a couple of people who have speakers there. I don't have any regrets..But would have thought real hard about cutting those holes..You can hear the speakers really good, especially behind the boat. I have a 240 W amp and it sounds like tower speakers when I go by..The main reason It is so loud is so you can hear the radio over the engine at cruising speed. I left slack in the speaker wires so they don't stretch when I open the motorbox..There is no disconnect though..

The stuff on the platform is called deck dots..It is neoprene with peel away 3M adhesive on the back..I got it from some marine website..It was about 80 dollars for a 4 X 6 sheet..Enough for two platforms..It doesn't get hot from the sun, or fade..and it sticks really good..If ya buy this, be careful when you stick it..It will stay forever..

Good luck with your new boat if ya buy it..

TX.X-30 fan
08-29-2007, 06:39 PM
What, you are not a teenie-bopper on MySpace? :D :D

Due to some legal entanglements I am unable to log in to MySpace. :D :D

Its a joke!!!!

Slinkyredfoot
08-29-2007, 08:14 PM
Well this is a first, a 79MCSS on my space, what the heck is my space? I am 53 years old... and where is my space? On the right or left side of my bed?????

insocova
08-30-2007, 07:56 PM
Sorry for all the confusion guys..I am a moron..this all started with trying to sell a boat with lots of large sized pics..Cant figure out how to put em on this site..so i tried to put em on myspace..the only site that would let me put that many pics on..I didn't know you had to logon..that's stupid..So here's my next great idea............................www.geocities.com/insocova