PDA

View Full Version : Galesburg, IL tomorrow?

onlyinboards
08-27-2007, 11:18 AM
we need a 3rd out at Oak Run... anyone?

peason
08-27-2007, 12:23 PM
Do you go there often? I have a good friend that belongs to Oak Run, He has a white MC 205 - typically he is out there with his family and friends. He may even still have a Wisconsin registration on his boat.

onlyinboards
08-27-2007, 01:26 PM
Yeah, i have a house out there and spent almost the entire summer out there this year. Does his MC have red/maroon trim? Right now, I have an '05 Malibu VLX blue/black. I'll be out there all weekend too but I'm sure we won't get much riding in due to the holiday. Ever been out there?

peason
08-27-2007, 01:46 PM
I think he has aqua blue trim. I can't remember what year he has - but the graphics are very plain - it's hard to even tell that it's a MC. I've been out there a couple of times about 10 years ago. I do have some friends that have homes on the lake and my buddy that has the MC has a lot off the lake.

swatguy
08-27-2007, 02:05 PM
Kind of a hijack but if you need a third over the holiday I will be down at my place in Shelbyville. I won't be able to ride due to my knee surgery, but I can drive and do all the boat things if you need it. Otherwise we will be on the lake if you wanna hook up for a pull in our boat.

onlyinboards
08-27-2007, 03:29 PM
Well, tell your buddies if they see the Blue/Black VLX to say hello and i'll keep an eye out for the MC to track them down.

PaulW
08-27-2007, 07:20 PM
How is the water down at Galesburg. We have all the flooding up here on the Fox and I am looking for new places to get in some boarding.

peason
08-27-2007, 07:42 PM
PaulW - Oak Run is a private lake - you have to have a lot on the property to register your boat. Other wise there is the Illinois river that runs through Lasalle-Peru down through Peoria and onto St. Louis. Nasty water, but smooth on good day. Most likely it is flooded and a lot of debris, if they got some of the rain you did.

onlyinboards
08-27-2007, 10:00 PM
yeah, it's private. But, it's like any lake. Weekdays... butter. Weekends... chop.