PDA

View Full Version : Pay pal question

cbryan70
08-22-2007, 11:37 PM
What do you need to know in order to send money via paypal?

cbryan70
08-22-2007, 11:38 PM
they way i understand it you just need to know the paypal account holders email address is this correct?

mbeach
08-22-2007, 11:42 PM
they way i understand it you just need to know the paypal account holders email address is this correct?
that is correct, the email address registered in paypal.

Maristar210
08-22-2007, 11:46 PM

You need a Paypal Account. They will need your banking information and your CC info as well. When people send you money they will take 3% of it. Paypal is owned by Ebay.

Recently I sold a motorcycle on e-bay. I paid $400 for it and it sold for $550. I paid $85 in listing fees. The buyer paid with Paypal and afer the deduct fee I made enough to buy an ice cream cone.

I hate Paypal. I hate that e-bay thinks its okay to charge me $85 to sell a $500 bike. I sold a BMW on e-bay as well and the Paypal fee was several hundred dollars.

How about you and I meet and you hand me 100 dollar bills...??

www.paypalsucks.com

cbryan70
08-22-2007, 11:51 PM
hahah well i know alot of people prefer to use paypal as it is more convienent then sending mail was just confirming to get a paypal working for the fam in need!

east tx skier
08-23-2007, 11:29 AM
You need a Paypal Account. They will need your banking information and your CC info as well. When people send you money they will take 3% of it. Paypal is owned by Ebay.

Recently I sold a motorcycle on e-bay. I paid $400 for it and it sold for $550. I paid $85 in listing fees. The buyer paid with Paypal and afer the deduct fee I made enough to buy an ice cream cone.

I hate Paypal. I hate that e-bay thinks its okay to charge me $85 to sell a $500 bike. I sold a BMW on e-bay as well and the Paypal fee was several hundred dollars.

How about you and I meet and you hand me 100 dollar bills...??

www.paypalsucks.com

I've got two paypal accounts. One is set up to take credit cards. The other is not. On the one that is not, I can accept up to $500 per month if it comes from their bank and paypal does not charge me at all (unless that has changed in the last year or so).