PDA

View Full Version : MC Team Talkin in India?

Farmer Ted
08-20-2007, 09:55 PM
Who's Team Talkin from India?

Maristar210
08-20-2007, 10:02 PM
Who's Team Talkin from India?

There are a couple, why do you ask if I might?

Farmer Ted
08-20-2007, 10:10 PM
just impressed that MC has a presence all the way in India

think there is a slalom course in Dehli or Calcutta?

I wonder if the Dalai Lama can foot?????

TMCNo1
08-20-2007, 10:12 PM
Are they planning on outsourcing TT members jobs to India now!
I guess it's time for me to prepare to file for TT Unemployment!

6ballsisall
08-20-2007, 10:13 PM
How do you guys figure this stuff out??? Are you BS'ing or are you serious?

Maristar210
08-20-2007, 10:15 PM
FT

You ever been to India?

Calcutta is one of the most foul cities in all the world. Some of my guys would rather go back to Indoneshia than India. That my friend is saying a ton.

**** hole country

bcampbe7
08-20-2007, 10:17 PM
I spoke to a nice gentleman from India the other day. His name was "James" and he liked very much to help me.

Farmer Ted
08-20-2007, 10:19 PM
FT

You ever been to India?

Calcutta is one of the most foul cities in all the world. Some of my guys would rather go back to Indoneshia than India. That my friend is saying a ton.

**** hole country

no sir I have not, the farthest east I have been is Azerbaijan and I did not want to stay there a second longer than I had to, Armenia wasn't much nicer.

Farmer Ted
08-20-2007, 10:23 PM
How do you guys figure this stuff out??? Are you BS'ing or are you serious?

webpage access log shows a hit from 59.93.43.14 which identified it coming from India

6ballsisall
08-20-2007, 10:24 PM
webpage access log shows a hit from 59.93.43.14 which identified it coming from India

How the heck do you get someones IP address from a website like this?? Does that mean you could be sending him viruses and other bad stuff??? Excuse my ignorance on this stuff......

BriEOD
08-20-2007, 10:27 PM
I was in Bombay and then Delhi in 1999 during Clinton's trip to India and Pakistan for the trilateral nuclear talks. It was bad, I mean really bad. I have done a lot of traveling in Asia and nothing had come even close. There was some nice people, but the sanitation and general health was deplorable. Being the most populated nation on the planet does not help either.

Maristar210
08-20-2007, 10:31 PM
I was in Bombay and then Delhi in 1999 during Clinton's trip to India and Pakistan for the trilateral nuclear talks. It was bad, I mean really bad. I have done a lot of traveling in Asia and nothing had come even close. There was some nice people, but the sanitation and general health was deplorable. Being the most populated nation on the planet does not help either.

Amen bruther.

I have been there back in the...____________________________________________ ____________

No thanks to ever going again.....

JimN
08-20-2007, 10:36 PM
"I wonder if the Dalai Lama can foot?????"

First of all, he's from Nepal. Second, he can foot and doesn't need a boat or water.

Just kidding!

JimN
08-20-2007, 10:42 PM
bcampbell- I needed to deal with CS from AT&T and Linksys last week. Debbie, Jaime and Steve were the ones I got to talk to. IMO, they need to get CS back on this continent ASAP. What an annoying bunch of BS!

Farmer Ted
08-20-2007, 10:44 PM

First of all, he's from Nepal. Second, he can foot and doesn't need a boat or water.

Just kidding!

I thought he was from Tibet, living in exile in India.

bcampbe7
08-20-2007, 10:46 PM
bcampbell- I needed to deal with CS from AT&T and Linksys last week. Debbie, Jaime and Steve were the ones I got to talk to. IMO, they need to get CS back on this continent ASAP. What an annoying bunch of BS!

Your telling me... I had to spend about 15 minutes trying to convince "James" that my Dell toner cartridge (purchased a few weeks ago) was indeed bad and I needed a new one. :mad:

6ballsisall
08-20-2007, 10:46 PM

Dude I know what you mean......my baby girl is in the hospital right now (as of tonight) we had a nurse in the ER that had such broken english we honestly couldn't understand a single word she said. We couldn't wait to get McKenna up to the pediatrics clinic and away from this nurse. She was nice but we where afraid to answer her questions because we didn't know what her questions were!! (i.e. end up giving her the wrong medicine etc....)

JimN
08-20-2007, 11:13 PM
I think 'Tibet' is the way Nepal is spelled, in Tibetan.:uglyhamme

Sorry, Nepal is right next to Tibet, now part of China.

BriEOD
08-21-2007, 07:00 AM

Just kidding!
Good stuff Jim!!!!

east tx skier
08-21-2007, 11:39 AM
Jeff, is everything alright with your little girl?

6ballsisall
08-21-2007, 11:49 AM
Jeff, is everything alright with your little girl?

We'lll see.....sounds like she's going to be there a while... They said she has Whooping cough! (my 5 week old) She's only had a few of her booster shots due to her age and apparently she hasn't had this one yet. :( She has all kinds of devices hooked up her including breathing tubes. It's heart wrenching to see her like this. :cry:

tex
08-21-2007, 11:58 AM
Hang in there!

6ballsisall
08-21-2007, 12:00 PM
Hang in there!

Thanks Tex. :wavey:

tex
08-21-2007, 12:02 PM
No worries-We have been blessed with John David's health. I couldn't even imagine what you must be going through. It's got to be tough when they are so small!