PDA

View Full Version : 40th annv. xstar help(please)

Ole Miss Rebels
08-20-2007, 01:15 PM
i am very interested in trading for a 2008 xstar 40th anniversary model. i understand there are some pics or sketches out there. if anyone has any info or pics i would love to read/see it. you can pm me or post it here. thanks and everybody have a great remainder of the summer. this is a fun time of year for me as we can wakeboard AND go to see the rebels play on the weekends. hotty toddy, go rebs.

G-man
08-20-2007, 02:08 PM
This is top secret information apparently. I would wait and see what they come up with for the 40th design. It might not be to your particular taste. I'm holding out for the 50th anniversary but I'll need to win the lotto to afford it.

Jim@BAWS
08-20-2007, 02:11 PM
i am very interested in trading for a 2008 xstar 40th anniversary model. i understand there are some pics or sketches out there. if anyone has any info or pics i would love to read/see it. you can pm me or post it here. thanks and everybody have a great remainder of the summer. this is a fun time of year for me as we can wakeboard AND go to see the rebels play on the weekends. hotty toddy, go rebs.

Please contact your local dealer

Thanks

Jim@BAWS TAMPA FL

Diesel
08-20-2007, 02:32 PM
I am interested in upgrading to a 50th anniversary PS219. Anyone have pics or specifications. I heard it had a twin turbo Toyota diesel and the wake was the bestest in the industry. :rolleyes:

stivi13
09-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Some pics????