PDA

View Full Version : Mirror recommendations...

bcampbe7
08-05-2004, 05:36 PM
I have a 96 PS190 and I am looking for a ski mirror to mount to the windshield. Currently I have one that mounts to the windshield support and kinda gets in the way at times. Any ideas?

Thanks,

bradamerry
08-05-2004, 05:57 PM
Have you looked in Overton's??? They have a good selection.

east tx skier
08-05-2004, 06:03 PM
I think either the CIPA Comp or CIPA Comp II will be a good choice. No idea what the difference is. Anyone?

AirJunky
08-05-2004, 08:25 PM
I picked up a pair of Cipa mirrors from my local Calabria dealer. They clamp on to the top of the windshield, have only 1 joint & tilt down under the cover. The fact that they only have one joint keeps them pretty set even when your going across other boat wakes. I looked thru all the ski catalogs & shops in town but only came up with 2.... and their at the Calabria dealer & the Nautique dealer. Come stock on their boats.

captkidd
08-06-2004, 02:01 PM
I bought a CIPA Comp last year to replace the much smaller CIPA mirror that came on my boat. The Comp is 7x14 and clamps to the windshield frame. I really like the larger viewing area because it allows me to see more of what's going on behind me. No idea what the Comp II is.

east tx skier
08-06-2004, 03:48 PM
Did the Cipa comp that came on your '94 have the little ball and socket windshield attachment. Does the new one clamp on with wingnuts? If so, I may need to upgrade. I thought my old CIPA was the same size as the new ones.