phecksel
08-18-2007, 09:08 PM
If I didn't have enough things to worry about
4 mastercrafts {1 was supposed to be sold :( }
1 PT Cruiser
1 Focus

And my latest acquisition
http://www.hecksel.com/images/charger/DSC_13411.jpg

It's been a long time since I've had a ride this much fun!

Hitch is sitting in the garage waiting for installation. Hitch will be really easy to install, wiring less so as it requires TWO 1.5" diameter holes be drilled into the body.

trickskier
08-18-2007, 09:09 PM
Plumb Crazy................I Love It!!!

bcampbe7
08-18-2007, 09:10 PM
Very cool!
That thing got a Hemi??? :D

drbesvold1
08-18-2007, 09:17 PM
very nice heck can i feel ur wallet lol must be nice to have all those great toys im jealous

phecksel
08-18-2007, 10:13 PM
very nice heck can i feel ur wallet lol must be nice to have all those great toys im jealous
My wallet is full of paper, bank paper, LOL

I want to get all the mastercrafts in the water at the same time...oh by the way three of them are wetjets, LOL. How the heck I ended up with one jetski, much less three is beyond my comprehension.

phecksel
08-18-2007, 10:22 PM
Plumb Crazy................I Love It!!!
Two old geezers...first person that calls me a geezer is toast, LOL... pull up next to me and had a dozen questions. Final statement they made, "that is the sweetest ride I've seen in years".

This color is one of the hardest things to photograph I've encountered. Soon as I get a bit of time, going to set up custom white balance and try and get the color correct. It doesn't help the car changes color based on ambient lighting. Bright sunlight it is PURPLE. Cloudy, it's a more subdued purple. Heavy clouds, more royal blue.

As the geezers said, what a sweet ride. Car has an incredible number of hidden features and easter eggs.

shepherd
08-18-2007, 11:19 PM

Leroy
08-18-2007, 11:22 PM
Nice addition to the toy collection Phecksel!

What engine? Stick?

phecksel
08-19-2007, 10:06 AM
Sweeeet.... :worthy:

You're not really going to put a hitch on it are you? What's the tow capacity?

It's a totally hidden vertical hitch. 200/2000 without load distributing, ?/3800 with load distributing. Which is perfect for me, I won't have to beg for a truck to run to the dealer to borrow a trailer, or to move the #$#$%^ 3 jet skis in and out of the water. I won't use the car to tow the 197.

phecksel
08-19-2007, 10:12 AM
Nice addition to the toy collection Phecksel!

What engine? Stick?

5.7L Hemi, Auto {with autostick}. It's actually kinda kewl, just tap the the shifter in drive and run through the gears. If you forget, it automatically upshifts at the rev limiter. Sound system is awesome, I'm I'm adding a factory upgrade amp, which is supposed to be true surround, and do a better job of not pulling down the sub at high gain. Although the sub hits so hard it shakes the mirror :)

I was going to sell one of the dang wetjets, but it developed a problem I didn't see during the prebuy :( Haven't had time to fix it, so we'll wait until later this fall, and sell it next spring. Only problem, there's not enough foom in our driveway for three cars and two jet ski trailers :(

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-19-2007, 10:24 AM
Dude, please tell me you have a truck or SUV in the mix there somewhere to tow your boats with......??? how do you tow a dayum boat with a focus or a PT cruiser???

BTW, NICE CAR!!!! :toast:

SkiDog
08-19-2007, 11:16 AM
If I didn't have enough things to worry about
4 mastercrafts {1 was supposed to be sold
1 PT Cruiser
1 Focus

And my latest acquisition
http://www.hecksel.com/images/charger/DSC_13411.jpg

It's been a long time since I've had a ride this much fun!

Hitch is sitting in the garage waiting for installation. Hitch will be really easy to install, wiring less so as it requires TWO 1.5" diameter holes be drilled into the body.

That thing should probably pull one of the Wetjets just fine, but two........................? I'm not too sure!:D :D :D

uawaterskier
08-19-2007, 03:36 PM
sweet ride

phecksel
08-19-2007, 07:50 PM
No trucks, not since I turned in the Explorer. I don't even own a boat trailer, the boat since in it's lift year round.

The car is rated at 2,000 lbs without load leveling equipment, 3,800 with. Two sleds will be a piece of cake.