PDA

View Full Version : Trade a 1990 Porsche 911 for Mastercraft

clubrcr
08-17-2007, 07:40 PM
I have owned several Mastercrafts over the years and now that my son is old enough to ski, I would like to buy another Mastercraft with an open bow. I want to buy a boat within the next few weeks and since I have a car sitting in the car that doesn't get a lot of drive time, I thought someone might be interested in a trade (and cash if the boat is worth more than the car) If anyone has interest, please email me and I'll send you details.

clubrcr@comcast.net

Thanks in advance.

By the way, I hope I didn't break any rules by posting this in the general section.

milkmania
08-17-2007, 07:54 PM
I have owned several Mastercrafts over the years and now that my son is old enough to ski, I would like to buy another Mastercraft with an open bow. I want to buy a boat within the next few weeks and since I have a car sitting in the car that doesn't get a lot of drive time, I thought someone might be interested in a trade (and cash if the boat is worth more than the car) If anyone has interest, please email me and I'll send you details.

clubrcr@comcast.net

Thanks in advance.

By the way, I hope I didn't break any rules by posting this in the general section.

TOPIC:

General Discussion (24 Viewing)
General discussion of MasterCraft boats and anything that relates to them

nope, looks like you're good;)

3event
08-17-2007, 10:19 PM
Let's see some PIX of the car !

I was entertaining thoughts of a late 80s 911 Turbo a few years back, but bought a MC instead. Turned out to be the best decision, I believe.

Still want to see pix of the car, though.

JohnE
08-18-2007, 07:08 PM

clubrcr@comcast.net

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum.

It would seem to me that it would be easier to just sell the car outright and shop for the MC you'd want. But it never hurts to throw out the offer as you did.