PDA

View Full Version : Trailer VIN

sapilot143
08-17-2007, 07:09 PM
I cant find the VIN on my 1995 trailer for my 200VRS. Trailer is an A-60 model.

Anyone got any idea where mastercraft hid it :D

Cheers

east tx skier
08-17-2007, 07:31 PM
A-60 is the model number of your UFP actuator. The trailer vin should be on the port side of the tongue somewhere, but likely has been rubbed off with age. Look close. There was once a yellow plate there. Get an etching if you can.

TMCNo1
08-17-2007, 08:04 PM
A-60 is the model number of your UFP actuator. The trailer vin should be on the port side of the tongue somewhere, but likely has been rubbed off with age. Look close. There was once a yellow plate there. Get an etching if you can.
If not found on the ID tag/decal on the port side front on the trailer rail as ETS stated, the VIN should be included in your sales info, bill of sale, loan papers, title, registration, tax bills, insurance papers or if it has never been titled, your certificate of origin that should accompany the boat until it is ever titled.

sapilot143
08-17-2007, 09:01 PM
Thats the problem. I got all the paperwork on the boat, but the boat came from Alabama to Georgia to me in North Carolina. None of the paperwork ever showed the trailer VIN and it was never registered or titled

I found what I believe is the VIN sticker and I can see thinkgs like 50psi which I presume is tire pressure

I can also very lightly see some numbers on the left hand side of the sticker.
Looks like 2 rows starting with GAV#@$@%$#

Anyone wanna give me some idea on the format of the VIN so I know how many letters to look for

Thanks for the help guys. I need this so I can get the paperwork sorted out.

Cheers
Dave

brettpro
08-17-2007, 10:08 PM
Look underneath the tongue of the trailer. I have a 98 200 VRS and that is where I found mine. I´ve also heard that they are sometimes stamped on the bottom of the axle.
Brett