PDA

View Full Version : Man Law!

Hoosier Bob
08-14-2007, 11:21 PM
W T F do we not have this thread? Any one have sone good manlaws? How about your wife gets your beer and it better be opened!

Man Law!;)

fintek9
08-14-2007, 11:22 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: Nice thinkin HB!

Leroy
08-14-2007, 11:26 PM
Great thread!

When you finish a ski/wakeboard run and crawl up on the teak....have that cold beer waiting!

Hoosier Bob
08-14-2007, 11:51 PM
The toilet seat should be left up to dry!

Man Law!;)

Hoosier Bob
08-14-2007, 11:52 PM
If she can't ride or kill spyders what good is she?

Man Law!:o

Hoosier Bob
08-14-2007, 11:57 PM
The Dutch Oven is for all to enjoy!:D

Man Law!

Hoosier Bob
08-14-2007, 11:59 PM
No Raspberry Tea! No Crocks (shoes) and do not be that F** that wears socks in his flip flops!:mad:

Man Law!

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2007, 12:00 AM
Why can't you use the curtains if you are out of TP?

Man Law!

jmac197
08-15-2007, 12:00 AM
Tool purchases are the same as buying a vacuum cleaner......it's for the family

man law :)

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2007, 12:02 AM
You got her pregnant don't expect us to get you out of that one!

TT Law!

Nice one JMAC!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-15-2007, 12:03 AM
Tool purchases are the same as buying a vacuum cleaner......it's for the family

man law :)
TRU DAT!

My grandmother enjoyed getting tools for christmas, so should you.

MAN LAW!

Leroy
08-15-2007, 12:04 AM
You seem to have a lot of man laws Bob! ;)

Mudsocks on Wednesday night with your teamtalk buddies......MAN LAW

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2007, 12:05 AM
Mud Socks are for those in county!

Man law!

08-15-2007, 12:06 AM
No Raspberry Tea! No Crocks (shoes) and do not be that F** that wears socks in his flip flops!:mad:

Man Law!
I can understand the tea, and the socks. but why no Crocs?? those are comfortable and practical footwear. They arent a fashion statement. they are ugly as sin, but dang good on the feet. I destroy shoes, and the crocs are good for the feet, you can wear them in the water when launching, and loading the boat. I cant see why you dislike them. (go ahead bash the hell out of me)

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2007, 12:07 AM
UMP is a ***!8p

Man Law!

08-15-2007, 12:09 AM
UMP is a ***!8p

Man Law!
Dont stop at that. Keep going. :popcorn:

Leroy
08-15-2007, 12:09 AM
Crocs seem to be good on little kids.....I really laugh when I see one of my friend wear them. Sorry UMP.

I can understand the tea, and the socks. but why no Crocs?? those are comfortable and practical footwear. They arent a fashion statement. they are ugly as sin, but dang good on the feet. I destroy shoes, and the crocs are good for the feet, you can wear them in the water when launching, and loading the boat. I cant see why you dislike them. (go ahead bash the hell out of me)

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2007, 12:11 AM
If you move my truck two feet don't adjust the seat, mirrors and ashtray! If you do, PUT THEM F'N BACK WHERE YOU GOT THEM!:mad:

Man Law!

08-15-2007, 12:12 AM
Crocs seem to be good on little kids.....I really laugh when I see one of my friend wear them. Sorry UMP.
wear them for a while and then tell me that. :cool: I was in the hospital for a week, I saw crocs on everyone. men and women all wear them. nothing bad about them. Try them out and then tell me that.

08-15-2007, 12:13 AM
If you move my truck two feet don't adjust the seat, mirrors and ashtray! If you do, PUT THEM F'N BACK WHERE YOU GOT THEM!:mad:

Man Law!
you run out of insults for me??, so you had to go back to more laws? you really are slipping. :noface:

jmac197
08-15-2007, 12:15 AM
Cleaning the house is not a special occasion.....I mow twice a week and that's no big deal

Man Law!!

jmac197
08-15-2007, 12:15 AM
Having your friends over is not company, it's a PITA.

Man Law!

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2007, 12:16 AM
What Hospital has Co*** for Crocks? I am guessing it may be somewhat alternative! That's OK little buddy! What ever floats your boat. They can sit in your closet right next to your Clogs! Just because they feel good don't make it right! Ask Richard Simmons!;)

If I had a pair (and I may) you won't see me in them!:o you run out of insults for me??, so you had to go back to more laws? you really are slipping. :noface:

Monte
08-15-2007, 12:17 AM
wear them for a while and then tell me that. :cool: I was in the hospital for a week, I saw crocs on everyone. men and women all wear them. nothing bad about them. Try them out and then tell me that.

Osha put an end to that.. Sharps have a tendency to fall right thru those suckers...

OSHA LAW!!

I must look at good looking women in swimsuits;)

MAN LAW

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2007, 12:17 AM
And the winner is!!!! My vote is for the PITA!8p Having your friends over is not company, it's a PITA.

Man Law!

jmac197
08-15-2007, 12:18 AM
If you get to buy your friends Christmas and birthday gifts, then I will buy tools for my friends on Christmas and birthdays. Then again they don't really care to buy me anything so I will just buy them myself.......Then yet again see previous Man Law

Man Law!!!

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2007, 12:19 AM
I must look good looking women in swimsuits? Do not drink and post!

Man Law!8p Osha put an end to that.. Sharps have a tendency to fall right thru those suckers...

OSHA LAW!!

I must look at good looking women in swimsuits;)

MAN LAW

Monte
08-15-2007, 12:21 AM
I must look good looking women in swimsuits? Do not drink and post!

Man Law!8p

Oh speedy man must not be so hasty to underestimate;)

Manlaw

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2007, 12:24 AM
One must not have to go to local pharmacy for RED ROCKETS! You have had this thing every month for the last twenty years and you were not expecting it?:confused:

Man Law!Oh speedy man must not be so hasty to underestimate;)

Manlaw

tex
08-15-2007, 12:33 AM
Crocs-the closed toes make my feet sweet. The flip flops seem good. I like the one about having a beer waiting for me after my set.

Monte
08-15-2007, 12:34 AM
One must not have to go to local pharmacy for RED ROCKETS! You have had this thing every month for the last twenty years and you were not expecting it?:confused:

Man Law!

Man must never go to store for such!

MANLAW approved!!!!!!!!

tex
08-15-2007, 12:34 AM
Hold my cocktail while I crutch it around!

tex
08-15-2007, 12:36 AM

Man Law!

I'll do it but remember what sex is usually shopping that aisle!

Workin' 4 Toys
08-15-2007, 10:32 AM
MAN LAW.

If you come to the garage, KNOCK, don't come in. If noone answers, it's because we don't want to, go away.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-15-2007, 10:34 AM
MAN LAW.

Keep the refrigerator full of beer, food is optional.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-15-2007, 10:38 AM
MAN LAW.

When something is broken let me know, do not try to fix it yourself. I don't want to have to fix the broken "thing" AND whatever it was you thought you were doing.

08-15-2007, 10:40 AM
Osha put an end to that.. Sharps have a tendency to fall right thru those suckers...

OSHA LAW!!

they didnt pass that law here. Crocs everywhere in these hospitals. They have the medical versions with no holes in them so blood and fluids cant get through them. just sayin.....

jmac197
08-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Don't ask the question if you want me to lie about the answer......

"Q) Do these jeans make my butt look big?
A) No your butt makes your butt look big"

MAN LAW!!!!

RexDog1
08-15-2007, 04:55 PM
.................................................. ........................

RexDog1
08-15-2007, 04:55 PM
Women should only make a noise during Sex 8p

Man Law………………………………………………………….HI DEER :wavey:

Sodar
08-15-2007, 05:17 PM
Never allow a telephone conversation with a woman to go on longer
than you are able to have sex with her. Keep a stopwatch by the phone.
Hang up if necessary.

Man Law!! Hang Up the phone sissy's!!

X2M
08-15-2007, 05:54 PM
Hang up if necessary.

So.... does that mean you last for one ring or two? :D

Sodar
08-15-2007, 06:05 PM
So.... does that mean you last for one ring or two? :D

Nice Jab there Momma, but try to keep your personal experiences out of this!!

I just hate the girls that want to sit on the phone for hours and tell me everything they did that day, what they had for breakfast, lunch & dinner, who they talked to that day, who they saw that day, what they were thinking when they were talking to said person that day, and on and on and on!! I want the cliff notes version, not the novel!!! :D

X2M
08-15-2007, 06:09 PM
Sorry Sodar. :o I couldn't help myself there, you opened yourself up for that one. lol....

Slinkyredfoot
08-15-2007, 06:53 PM
I something we say can be intrepreted in two ways, and one of the ways makes you mad or p...ed off at us, we meant it the other way...

RexDog1
08-15-2007, 07:42 PM
Hang up if necessary.

seeeeeeeee8p it is not just me:D

trickskier
08-15-2007, 09:15 PM
Hang up if necessary.

Absolutely, the best Man Law I've read so far.........................:D

However, my wife is a graduate of Wife Skool.........................;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIyU6X00Ht0

Prostar Rich
08-16-2007, 11:57 AM
It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Man Law

Prostar Rich

Sodar
08-16-2007, 12:08 PM
Absolutely, the best Man Law I've read so far.........................

However, my wife is a graduate of Wife Skool.........................;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIyU6X00Ht0

Come on Ricker... stop lying!! :D 8p :D

08-16-2007, 12:17 PM
It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Man Law

Prostar Rich
Ooo! I like that one!

I wonder if it will work with Ms. UMP next time I hire a huker?:confused:

Naste Craft
08-16-2007, 12:41 PM
Don't ask the rules to football when it third and goal with the game on the line!!!!.......Don't ask the rules to football during the game period.!!

MAN LAW!!!

RexDog1
08-16-2007, 12:42 PM
Ooo! I like that one!

I wonder if it will work with Ms. UMP next time I hire a huker?:confused:

UMP this is one to live by………….. I do:D

but you can only use it, 2 times a year:rolleyes:

trickskier
08-16-2007, 12:42 PM
Come on Ricker... stop lying!! :D 8p :D
About what???

Your post or my wife being a graduate of Wife Skool???

Naste Craft
08-16-2007, 12:48 PM
Take pic's of hot girls in bikinis to post on TT.

MAN LAW!!!

Sodar
08-16-2007, 01:09 PM
About what???

Your post or my wife being a graduate of Wife Skool???

See Bold Print above!! :D 8p :D

kingu
08-16-2007, 01:35 PM
Q. What's the only thing worse than a male chauvinist pig?
A. A woman who won't do what she's told.

08-16-2007, 01:55 PM
Q. What's the only thing worse than a male chauvinist pig?
A. A woman who won't do what she's told.

Q: why dont women needs wrist watches?
A: because there is a clock on the kitchen stove.

TMCNo1
08-16-2007, 02:07 PM
If your wife is like a lot of women these days, take her somewhere she's never been, TO THE KITCHEN!
No dear, that's not the name of a restaurant!

trickskier
08-16-2007, 02:36 PM
See Bold Print above!! :D 8p :D
Don't believe that one??? You need to pay ole trickskier a visit before you decide to get married................8p

Sodar
08-16-2007, 02:49 PM
Don't believe that one??? You need to pay ole trickskier a visit before you decide to get married................8p

Does that mean the old man has insight on how to train a prospective wife? As of right now, I have the girlfriend trained incredibly, but I have heard that as soon as women get a ring on the left hand, it causes them to immediately transition into a PITA!!! Can this be avoided?

tommcat
08-16-2007, 02:50 PM
Does that mean the old man has insight on how to train a prospective wife? As of right now, I have the girlfriend trained incredibly, but I have heard that as soon as women get a ring on the left hand, it causes them to immediately transition into a PITA!!! Can this be avoided?
Not that i've ever heard of

chevy08bud
08-16-2007, 02:52 PM
Absolutely NOT!

chevy08bud
08-16-2007, 02:53 PM
Cleaning the house is not a special occasion.....I mow twice a week and that's no big deal

Man Law!!

Jmac, this is genius! I've been looking for a nice way to tell my wife the very same thing:D

Monte
08-16-2007, 02:54 PM
As of right now, I have the girlfriend trained incredibly, but I have heard that as soon as women get a ring on the left hand, it causes them to immediately transition into a PITA!!! Can this be avoided?

Cameron.. On the contrary... SHE has YOU trained into thinking that YOU have HER trained... One day my friend.. The veil will be lifted and YOU will find out! :noface: :noface: :D

trickskier
08-16-2007, 03:21 PM
LOL..................I believe I have that one in a million wife..............Took me a LONG time to find her though..............I went through a lot of girlfriends.................. :D

RexDog1
08-16-2007, 03:50 PM

Ok Grasshopper
Like I have said before I marred a women alot younger than myself, because of my immaturity and her
Maturity it worked well,
I am a firm believer that people change every 7 years or so, if you both change in the same
Direction all is good!!!!! But most don’t, that is why we have a 50%+ devoice rate
If your relationship is good now, it will change, sex life will change …sometimes for the better!!!!!!!
To keep her from becoming a PIYA your tolerance level needs to be high and hers also…..
Look most men are pigs, we know this, and so do some women, don’t be fake when you are dating
Pull no punches, be yourself all the time, yes there will comprise on some things, but the small things
When things cone up ask yourself “is this a hill I want to die on?” I am a very kick back person
So I don’t get upset easy, but when I do……… my wife knows I win!!!!!!! It took some time for her know
This, did I train her??? Maybe,
it is a crap shoot when you get marred I would say if you do not won’t have
Kids, no reason to get married, when you have kids you need to get marred for them……….

Sodar
08-16-2007, 04:09 PM
WHOA!! Thanks Trick, Rex, Chevy, Monte and Tom!! I know what you guys are all saying!!

Rex, I could not agree with you more on the kids thing. If I did not want to have 3 little ones, than I would never consider getting married, but I do!

Monte, you are probably right!! She has me trained quite well!! Hell, she has gotten me to do things I never tought I would!!

Trick, I like the idea of going through a lot of girlfriends! Pump 'em and dump 'em.... I like it!!

Thanks Guys!! I guess what they say about old people is right... they really do serve a purpose!! JUST KIDDING!! You guys are awesome and my life would be sooooo boring without shooting the shiat with you guys everyday!! :D

tex
08-16-2007, 04:11 PM
Do what I did....wait and get all the womanizing out of your system. You will then have a clear head to find the right girl!

08-16-2007, 04:15 PM
She is luring you in like a pro bass fisherman. Dont fall for it.8p Its all gonna change. They always change. I have listened to MANY a married man tutor me on this stuff. They ALL say that their women change as soon as they are married. Now its not that they become psycho biches from hell or anything, but they do change. I choose not to fall into that trap. I wont get married for reasons I have thought about for a long time. I wont say I will never get married, but if I do, the woman is going to be one helluva special woman, and I will still be very cautious and take measures to protect myself. Be careful Sodar, be wise, be mindful. Trust only thyself. listen to your gut instincts,& follow your heart they are NEVER wrong. :twocents:

Sodar
08-16-2007, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the advice UMP! Just for the record, I am not on track to get engaged or married or anything. I have made a vow to myself that I am waiting until I am 30 to tie the knot. There are too many things and people I want to do before my life takes that turn!! :D

trickskier
08-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the advice UMP! Just for the record, I am not on track to get engaged or married or anything. I have made a vow to myself that I am waiting until I am 30 to tie the knot. There are too many things and people I want to do before my life takes that turn!! :D
30 was my goal too, I fell short by 3 years...................8p

RexDog1
08-16-2007, 04:30 PM

Good boy!!!!!!! :headbang:
I was 30 when I got married,
got all of my playing out of the way!!!! (like tex said)
now that I am older with a good job I can afford, kids and a wife………………. And a dog………………….

tex
08-16-2007, 04:33 PM
Around 32 for me. The reception causes me to blur out the date sometimes!

RexDog1
08-16-2007, 04:47 PM
Grasshopper
Don’t get me wrong 30 is a good age to get marred IMO (if you are going to have kids)

But you can’t put an age on how to run your life, go have fun!!!!! I know you are……………:rolleyes:

When the time is right you will know, if you are honest with yourself…… you will know………..

You’re a smart kid, yes kid… if you are 20 years younger than me, you are a kid to me….LOL
jon:cool:

Sodar
08-16-2007, 04:58 PM
Grasshopper
Don’t get me wrong 30 is a good age to get marred IMO (if you are going to have kids)

But you can’t put an age on how to run your life, go have fun!!!!! I know you are……………:rolleyes:

When the time is right you will know, if you are honest with yourself…… you will know………..

You’re a smart kid, yes kid… if you are 20 years younger than me, you are a kid to me….LOL
jon:cool:

Thanks Jon! I think 30 is good too! I still want to be young enough to keep up with the kids when the time comes!

TX.X-30 fan
08-16-2007, 05:10 PM

Is this the teacher we are speaking of here. If it is, Hock the boat and get a ring. :D

:banana:

Maristar210
08-16-2007, 05:21 PM
I don't want to get in touch with my emotions and I don't want to take anymore on line surveys about relationships. If I need you I'll ring a bell otherwise, leave

MAN LAW

Maristar210
08-16-2007, 05:23 PM
You want my attention?

You'll need bait. Good food and Beer make good bait. That way you can blabber all you want and I'll have something to do

MAN LAW

jss101
08-16-2007, 11:41 PM
She is luring you in like a pro bass fisherman. Dont fall for it.8p Its all gonna change. They always change. I have listened to MANY a married man tutor me on this stuff. They ALL say that their women change as soon as they are married. Now its not that they become psycho biches from hell or anything, but they do change. I choose not to fall into that trap. I wont get married for reasons I have thought about for a long time. I wont say I will never get married, but if I do, the woman is going to be one helluva special woman, and I will still be very cautious and take measures to protect myself. Be careful Sodar, be wise, be mindful. Trust only thyself. listen to your gut instincts,& follow your heart they are NEVER wrong. :twocents:

Hey, you've heard that joke, right?
What's the most powerful substance in the world to make a woman lose her sex drive?
Wedding cake!
:-)

By the way, I'm happily married!!! Just Kidding!

08-17-2007, 09:50 AM
Hey, you've heard that joke, right?
What's the most powerful substance in the world to make a woman lose her sex drive?
Wedding cake!
:-)

By the way, I'm happily married!!! Just Kidding!
To me, all the sex in the world aint worth the bichin, crabby arse attitudes, and ugly divorce stuff. thats what they make hookers for!:D FAR less complicated!:cool:

08-17-2007, 10:00 AM
WHen I ask you a question, ANSWER ME!!!!!

Man Law!

TX.X-30 fan
08-17-2007, 10:08 AM
If you borrow my truck, why in the hell is it so difficult to put the seat back where I had it and put the steering wheel up!!!!!!!!!

Man Law!

Maristar210
08-17-2007, 10:24 AM
why is it when you lose something it becomes my problem and some how I end up in trouble simply because you can't find your stuff.

Keep track of your **** and leave your hands off my ****

MAN LAW

08-17-2007, 10:26 AM
I said ANSWER ME! "I dont care" doesnt work for every question!!!

Man Law!

Monte
08-17-2007, 10:28 AM
why is it when you lose something it becomes my problem and some how I end up in trouble simply because you can't find your stuff.

MAN LAW

The truth in that law is astounding!!! Good job 210;)

Maristar210
08-17-2007, 10:31 AM
The world does not stop rotating because "your" having "your" period. I'll see ya in 5 days 8p

trickskier
08-17-2007, 10:37 AM
On a Trans-Atlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe thunderstorm. The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when the plane is struck by lightning.

One woman loses it, she stands up and screams "I'm too young to die"!
Then she yells,"Well if I'm going to die, I want my last moments to be memorable! I've been with a few men in my life, but none of them have ever made me feel like a WOMAN! Is there ANYONE on this plane that can make me feel like a WOMAN"?

For a moment there is complete silence. Everyone has forgoten their own peril, and they all stare at the desperate woman standing in front of the plane.

Then a man stands up in the rear of the plane and shouts "I can make you feel like a woman"! He's tall, well built, long flowing blonde hair, and electric blue eyes. He starts walking towards the woman slowly unbuttoning his shirt. No one moves.

The woman is breathing heavily in anticipation as the strange man approaches. He removes his shirt, muscles rip across his chest as he extends his arm holding the shirt to the trembling woman and he whispers "Iron this".

MAN LAW!!!

08-17-2007, 10:37 AM
There are amazing things called Tylenol, and Motrin that stop headaches! You should take some!:rolleyes:

Man Law!!!

RexDog1
08-17-2007, 10:45 AM
If a women ever tells you this………… grasshopper

10. I think of you as a brother. (You remind me of that inbred banjo-playing geek in "Deliverance.")

9. There's a slight difference in our ages. (You are one jurassic geezer.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes upon.)

7. My life is too complicated right now. (I don't want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone calls from all the other guys I'm seeing.)

6. I've got a boyfriend (who's really my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's).

5. I don't date men where I work. (Hey, bud, I wouldn't even date you if you were in the same 'solar system', much less the same building.)

4. It's not you, it's me. (It's not me, it's you.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career. (Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)

2. I'm celibate. (I've sworn off only the men like you.)

.....and the number 1 rejection line given by women (and what it actually means)

1. Let's be friends. (I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and have sex with. It's that male perspective thing)

RexDog1
08-17-2007, 11:05 AM
How To Impress a Woman

compliment her
cuddle her
kiss her
caress her
love her
stroke her
tease her
comfort her
protect her
hug her
hold her
spend money on her
dine her
buy things for her
listen to her
care for her
stand by her
support her
go to the ends of the earth for her

HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN:

show up naked
bring beer ......................MAN LAW:rolleyes:

Sodar
08-17-2007, 11:13 AM
How To Impress a Woman

compliment her
cuddle her
kiss her
caress her
love her
stroke her
tease her
comfort her
protect her
hug her
hold her
spend money on her
dine her
buy things for her
listen to her
care for her
stand by her
support her
go to the ends of the earth for her

HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN:

show up naked
bring beer ......................MAN LAW:rolleyes:

If this does not describe Orange County women, I do not know what does!! :D

RexDog1
08-17-2007, 11:18 AM
If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. We've been tricked before!!

jbfootin
08-17-2007, 11:18 AM
Unlike Caddyshack, Smoky and the Bandit, Animal House, The first coupld of Rockys, etc ....Just because Beaches, Ya-Ya Sisterhood, When Harry met Sally etc. is on does not mean we need to watch it! -Man Law :cool:

jbfootin
08-17-2007, 11:20 AM
Don't ask us which shoes we like better....We don't care about shoes. We want to get out the door! - Man Law :cool:

RexDog1
08-17-2007, 11:26 AM
ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

RexDog1
08-17-2007, 11:38 AM
Don't cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her.

08-17-2007, 11:43 AM
Sure we like to go shopping. just not for the stupid crap you women buy and it only takes minutes. we shop for fishing lures, tools, guns, porn, and cool stuff. we know what we are looking for when we go to hte store. we transact a business deal, we exchange money for products, therefore it IS shopping.
Man law!

tex
08-17-2007, 11:44 AM
Don't cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her.
I happen to be a fan of both long and short hair but I do laugh when I see the girls around that I call "the ultimate give ups". They get married, put on a few pounds and develop a hairstyle that is easy to do and ugly as all get out. They start wearing smocks everywhere. I ran into a friend's wife at the airport in Chicago one day and it took me 10 minutes before I figured out who she was. She is a big give up!!!!

08-17-2007, 11:46 AM
What do you mean I am not sensative? "Debbie does Dallas" is a love story.

Man Law!

08-17-2007, 11:47 AM
TRU DAT!
:toast:

jbfootin
08-17-2007, 11:55 AM
Sure we like to go shopping. just not for the stupid crap you women buy and it only takes minutes. we shop for fishing lures, tools, guns, porn, and cool stuff. we know what we are looking for when we go to hte store. we transact a business deal, we exchange money for products, therefore it IS shopping.
Man law!
Men shop like we hunt. We go in with a purpose. Find it. Kill it (Buy it). Leave.

Browsing is not shopping! - Man Law:cool:

08-17-2007, 12:08 PM
Men shop like we hunt. We go in with a purpose. Find it. Kill it (Buy it). Leave.

Browsing is not shopping! - Man Law:cool:
TRU DAT! :toast: we are primal, learn to accept it. :D

08-17-2007, 12:14 PM
Dont bich at me because my shirt are wrinkled. Men dont iron clothes, we weedwack the yard.

Man Law!

08-17-2007, 12:19 PM
If my clothes are on the floor, that means they need to be washed.

If my clothes are on the dresser, railing, door knob, couch, kitchen table, or anywhere else, leave them alone, I am going to wear them again.

Man Law!

Sodar
08-17-2007, 12:20 PM
My most recent experience... last night! I have been getting the boat ready for my vacation. Girlfriend comes over and complains that I am giving my attention to the boat and not to her... even though I told her I was working on the boat before she came over! So, here is my rule:

If you ask to come over and I am already pre-occupied with another task, do not complain that I am not giving you attention.... pick up an applicator and start buffing or put on your bikini and give me some eye candy while I am working!

Man Law!!

08-17-2007, 12:26 PM
My most recent experience... last night! I have been getting the boat ready for my vacation. Girlfriend comes over and complains that I am giving my attention to the boat and not to her... even though I told her I was working on the boat before she came over! So, here is my rule:

If you ask to come over and I am already pre-occupied with another task, do not complain that I am not giving you attention.... pick up an applicator and start buffing or put on your bikini and give me some eye candy while I am working!

Man Law!!
TRU DAT!

in fact, it is impossible to give the boat too much attention.

Man Law!

Monte
08-17-2007, 12:26 PM

Man Law!!

Either way.. Unless you are asking a specific question about THAT task buffing or bikining.. Do not talk.. I am concentrating on the task at hand;)

Man Law!!

Maristar210
08-17-2007, 12:36 PM
If the newspaper in the bathroom is on the floor I am done with it, you can throw it out. If its folded and laying next to the sink I haven't finished reading it yet, save it.

MAN LAW

Maristar210
08-17-2007, 12:38 PM
Don't touch anything in the garage. You should be happy I let you park there, don't push it :cool:

Maristar210
08-17-2007, 12:39 PM
I put stuff on the top shelf of the fridge so you don't see it and eat it. Leave the top shelf alone and get your own grub.

MAN LAW

08-17-2007, 12:58 PM
Dont ask if I need another drink, just go get it. and look sexy while fetching it.

Man Law!

Maristar210
08-17-2007, 01:00 PM
Dont ask if I need another drink, just go get it. and look sexy while fetching it.

Man Law!

and don't keep count, no one cares....

08-17-2007, 01:08 PM
If you dont want to go out skiing, fine, its OK. You Might as well get some house cleaning done while your home.

Man Law.

O2BESOHUGE
08-17-2007, 01:10 PM
If Your Going To Wash My Clothes...makes Sure You Iron Them Correctly Afterwards AND HANG THEM NEATLY IN MY CLOSET!! THEN GO MAKE ME A SANDWICH!

Man Law!

08-17-2007, 01:16 PM
Dont bich about my garage or my basement being messy. I like them that way. I know where all my **** is. they are my kingdom. accept it.

Man law!

O2BESOHUGE
08-17-2007, 01:20 PM
Take Your Wife Shopping And Get Her Everything She Wants...then When You Buy It For Her Get The Next Size Smaller And Make Her Earn The Clothes!!

Man Law!! :d

Maristar210
08-17-2007, 01:58 PM
If I fart it's because I had to, deal with it !!!

tommcat
08-17-2007, 01:58 PM
Believe it or not, it is not necessary to use half a roll of toilet paper per visit.

Maristar210
08-17-2007, 02:00 PM
30 seconds is forever, this is twelve inches

tommcat
08-17-2007, 02:06 PM
if you ask me what's wrong, and i say "nothing" then nothing is wrong.
the 5th time you ask me? you asking me what's wrong is what's wrong

tommcat
08-17-2007, 02:07 PM
and if i ask you what's wrong and you say "nothing", i wont be asking again.

bcampbe7
08-17-2007, 02:07 PM
30 seconds is forever, this is twelve inches

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

08-17-2007, 02:17 PM
and if i ask you what's wrong and you say "nothing", i wont be asking again.
TRU DAT! and to add to it:

Dont act like a witch, and then say nothing is wrong when I ask.

Man law!

Workin' 4 Toys
08-17-2007, 03:24 PM

MAN LAW
When we put these in order, this one goes as #1

Workin' 4 Toys
08-17-2007, 03:30 PM
My vote, make this one #2

mayo93prostar
08-17-2007, 04:46 PM
Keep "man law" thread higher on the post list than "woman law".
Come on guys, they are killing us over there.
Man Law

RexDog1
08-17-2007, 04:52 PM
Ask for what you want. Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it! :mad:

RexDog1
08-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Don't touch anything in the garage. You should be happy I let you park there, don't push it :cool:

HAY HAY HAY HOLD ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wife reads TT, and never say she can park in the garage
If you blow this for me …………………aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who knows what would be next????:confused:
She might think she can have a cat…………….:mad:

milkmania
08-17-2007, 05:35 PM
HAY HAY HAY HOLD ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wife reads TT, and never say she can park in the garage
If you blow this for me …………………aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who knows what would be next????:confused:

or cut off the censored:confused:

:uglyhamme

RexDog1
08-17-2007, 05:37 PM
or cut off the censored:confused:

:uglyhamme

Ok, my life is over now………………………….:(

It was funny if you saw what he said

Naste Craft
08-17-2007, 06:20 PM

NO CATS

MAN LAW!!!

Hoosier Bob
08-18-2007, 12:35 AM
I am a D***, Chances are I will always be a D***! Try to change me and all you will have is a bigger D***!!:mad:

Manlaw!:o

08-18-2007, 12:37 AM
Air Horns RULE!

Man Law!!!

HONK!!!!!

Doug G
08-20-2007, 04:02 PM
Do not use a man's boat or his hammock without asking first!

Maristar210
08-20-2007, 08:40 PM
I am a D***, Chances are I will always be a D***! Try to change me and all you will have is a bigger D***!!:mad:

Manlaw!:o

I second that ya litttle ***** :D :D

tex
08-20-2007, 08:56 PM
When you offer to mix me a Martini, mix it and quit talking to everyone else. If I get up and mix it before you shut your pie hole....I might mix another and another!!!!

Workin' 4 Toys
08-20-2007, 09:02 PM
Man Law:
Tell when dinner is on the table, not still in the pot.

Maristar210
08-20-2007, 09:08 PM
If you weigh more thn I do ....

YOU CANNOT WEAR A BIKINI

MAN LAW

Maristar210
08-20-2007, 09:10 PM
When were out....

You need to stop after two drinks... / After all you have to drive

MAN LAW

Maristar210
08-20-2007, 09:12 PM
The boat lift is not the receiving end of some sort of a hypethetical boat ram.... Nice and easy please

MAN LAW

Maristar210
08-20-2007, 09:13 PM
Porn is my way of not ****ing around on you. You can pick one, which will it be?

MAN LAW

Maristar210
08-20-2007, 09:14 PM
Porn is my way of not ****ing around on you. You can pick one, which will it be?

MAN LAW

tex
08-20-2007, 09:21 PM
Never date a chick with a bigger butt than yours!

Maristar210
08-20-2007, 09:23 PM
I own the remote. Get over it.

MAN LAW

milkmania
08-20-2007, 09:27 PM
If you weigh more thn I do ....

YOU CANNOT WEAR A BIKINI

MAN LAW

addendum:
just because it fits, does not mean it looks good

6ballsisall
08-20-2007, 10:03 PM
Man Rules:

1. I am always right.

2. When I am wrong, refer back to #1

Hoosier Bob
08-20-2007, 11:11 PM
I solve problems, resolve issues and do not have the time to KILL YOUR LITTLE FREAKIN' SPYDERS!

Here is my shoe now GO!:mad:

Man Law!

6ballsisall
08-20-2007, 11:12 PM
I am a "fix the problem type of guy" Don't ask me to listen to all your problems without explaining to you how to fix those problems.. If you want someone to "talk too" the dogs listen great.......:D

Hoosier Bob
08-20-2007, 11:14 PM
IF YOU HAVE TURN SIGNALS USE THEM! MY TWO WHEELED BROTHERS WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE THE EFFORT! IF YOU DO NOT, ONE BULLET FOR YOU!

Tough day on the bike as you can tell! Poured and I got soaked! A turn signal would have helped!

Man Law!:o

PS. YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE WE ARE AND SOMETIMES WE DRIVE TOO FAST!

Hoosier Bob
08-20-2007, 11:17 PM
If I am withdrawing cash from an ATM in BFE Indiana DO NOT ASK ME TO PUSH 1 FOR ENGLISH!! ASK THE ILLEGAL TO PUSH SOMETHING ELSE FOR IMMIGRATION!:mad:

Man Law!

Willski
08-21-2007, 12:31 AM
If I am withdrawing cash from an ATM in BFE Indiana DO NOT ASK ME TO PUSH 1 FOR ENGLISH!! ASK THE ILLEGAL TO PUSH SOMETHING ELSE FOR IMMIGRATION!:mad:

Man Law!

I agree. In the middle of freakin America, you should not have to choose your language!!!!!!!!

milkmania
08-21-2007, 12:34 AM
I agree. In the middle of freakin America, you should not have to choose your language!!!!!!!!
yeah, my son came home today saying the "wet floor" sign at school had some foreign language on it:rolleyes:

guess the picture of a guy falling isn't enough:rant:

RexDog1
08-21-2007, 05:44 PM
Don't let fintek9 pick out jlf's new Avatar......Man Law:confused:

Ric
08-21-2007, 06:00 PM
NO man takes his dog to a doggie day camp

MAN LAW!

fintek9
08-22-2007, 12:04 AM
Don't let fintek9 pick out jlf's new Avatar......Man Law:confused:
LOL....OK,OK... could'nt help myself on that one!!

Hoosier Bob
08-22-2007, 12:17 AM
Who was that anyway? Staristar?8p Doggy Day Camp! Agreed! All in favor say AYE!NO man takes his dog to a doggie day camp

MAN LAW!

Monte
08-22-2007, 12:44 AM
Who was that anyway? Staristar?8p Doggy Day Camp! Agreed! All in favor say AYE!

AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Toober Tom
08-22-2007, 09:12 AM
Man Law: No man should read or post in the women law thread.
(They really don't know what they are talking about anyway)

suedv
08-22-2007, 09:39 AM

Awe, come on, you need to know our laws too. 8p This is equal opportunity stuff dontchano.

trickskier
08-22-2007, 10:20 AM

Hey Toober................Why did you put this in such small print and use yellow so we couldn't see it??? Afraid your wife will read your post??? :uglyhamme

Toober Tom
08-22-2007, 10:27 AM
Hey Toober................Why did you put this in such small print and use yellow so we couldn't see it??? Afraid your wife will read your post??? :uglyhamme
Yes, that could upset Toober Toni.

jbfootin
08-22-2007, 10:32 AM
it is like seeing the other teams play book.

I like your subliminal message too;)

suedv
08-22-2007, 03:18 PM

I didn't notice the hidden lemon yellow part before. Now I really understand... you are just confused. Please check the woman law thread to find out the truth.

Maristar210
08-23-2007, 12:18 AM
Never bend over to pick up your keys in front of Hoosier Bob ....

MAN LAW

suedv
08-23-2007, 12:36 AM
You guys crack me up. Keep it up.

Edit: I just realize I set myself up for some off color remark about a crack. :o

87MCProstar
08-23-2007, 12:36 AM
don't ask why i wake up a bear everyday other than the days i ski...man law

Leroy
08-23-2007, 12:54 AM
Must be after the evening at Mudsocks when you guys went to the special place!

Never bend over to pick up your keys in front of Hoosier Bob ....

MAN LAW

Ric
08-23-2007, 09:19 AM
Yes, that could upset Toober Toni. Leroy pulls those same antics

Maristar210
08-23-2007, 09:31 AM

Shhhh!!!!! Leroy !!!!

I'm still walkin funny

08-23-2007, 09:40 AM
The "special place" huh? so thats what they call it. so the "special place" is another term for hammock?:confused: And those guys both want me to buy a motorbike. I suppose they will want tme to ride with them.......:o thats it no riding bikes with HB and Stari!

RexDog1
08-23-2007, 12:30 PM
If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.:rolleyes:

08-24-2007, 10:29 AM
Dont let the man law thread fall to the 2nd page.

Man law!

Maristar210
08-24-2007, 11:04 AM
I have air and therefore I fart

Man Law.....

08-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Dont complain how my farts smell. them hair permanent things you get to make your hair curly stink worse than a million pickled egg & beer farts.

Man Law!

Maristar210
08-24-2007, 11:32 AM
Dont complain how my farts smell. them hair permanent things you get to make your hair curly stink worse than a million pickled egg & beer farts.

Man Law!

Amen to that

trickskier
08-24-2007, 12:01 PM
If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.:rolleyes:
But, I would sure have a whole LOT more of it!!!

Hoosier Bob
08-25-2007, 12:46 AM
I get it where and when I can!:D Never bend over to pick up your keys in front of Hoosier Bob ....

MAN LAW

Maristar210
08-25-2007, 12:48 AM
I get it where and when I can!:D

It's that first few strokes that is the source of the pain:D

Hoosier Bob
08-25-2007, 12:54 AM
Hey I got the hint! You dropped them like ten times!:D

LakePirate
08-25-2007, 12:55 AM
Hey Hoosier Bob...

Maristar210
08-25-2007, 12:58 AM
You like it real good don't you? :D :D :D :D

Hoosier Bob
08-25-2007, 12:58 AM
Wuz up James? How is life down under? We may need a bigger hammock!;)

Staristar may want to join!:D Hey Hoosier Bob...

LakePirate
08-25-2007, 01:04 AM
I saw a bigger one the other day...It claims to be a double occupancy so I know we can get atleast 5 in there.

Life down under is good. You hanging in there?

Oh and the Gout is no fun. Just in case you were wondering.

Hoosier Bob
08-25-2007, 01:06 AM
You got the Gout?:o :confused:

LakePirate
08-25-2007, 01:09 AM
You got the Gout?:o :confused:

Ah yes...the disease of Kings.

They told me to quit drinking beer and eating red meat.

I told them to shoot me now.

Leroy
08-25-2007, 01:13 AM
No hammock unlike MMII..

Just bring your cape UMP!

The "special place" huh? so thats what they call it. so the "special place" is another term for hammock?:confused: And those guys both want me to buy a motorbike. I suppose they will want tme to ride with them.......:o thats it no riding bikes with HB and Stari!

Hoosier Bob
08-25-2007, 01:13 AM
Nasty thing it is! I know not other than what a couple buddies have described. Take care and relax! You can live your life through Hoosier! I can drink your beer and eat, well that may sound a bit funky and of course the little lady would have to OK first! I am sure she we'll be OK with you watching!;)

Leroy
08-25-2007, 01:14 AM
Sounds like the hammock disease to me!

Workin' 4 Toys
08-25-2007, 01:16 AM

Too much protein.....Not sure what they has to do with beer...:rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
08-25-2007, 01:16 AM
Believe me that ain't what I got in the hammock!

Hoosier Bob
08-25-2007, 01:17 AM
Is "The Ref" a great movie or what?;)

LakePirate
08-25-2007, 01:22 AM
Too much Purine, not protein.
Beer has yeast, yeast is purine rich, hence they claim it causes a flare up. I say I have been drinking beer for years, why now?

No lie, it hurts like no other pain I have ever encountered. Broken leg and all.

Not anything similar to the hammock.

Leroy
08-25-2007, 01:34 AM
Now you are scaring us Lakey! Beer can hurt you?

Do you eat a lot of oatmeal or brains?

Purines are found in high concentration in meat and meat products, especially internal organs such as liver and kidney. Plant based diet is generally low in purines.
Examples of high purine sources include: sweetbreads, anchovies, sardines, liver, beef kidneys, brains, meat extracts (e.g Oxo, Bovril), herring, mackerel, scallops, game meats, and gravy.
A moderate amount of purine is also contained in beef, pork, poultry, fish and seafood, asparagus, cauliflower, spinach, mushrooms, green peas, lentils, dried peas, beans, oatmeal, wheat bran and wheat germ.
Moderate intake of purine-containing food is not associated with an increased risk of gout.
(http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/)
[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Purine&action=edit&section=6)] Synthesis

Too much Purine, not protein.
Beer has yeast, yeast is purine rich, hence they claim it causes a flare up. I say I have been drinking beer for years, why now?

No lie, it hurts like no other pain I have ever encountered. Broken leg and all.

Not anything similar to the hammock.

LakePirate
08-25-2007, 02:03 AM
Items to Avoid
If your healthcare provider has recommended reducing high-purine foods in your diet, you may find the following guidelines helpful:

Limit your consumption of certain types of meat. Meat items that are particularly high in purines include beef, pork, lamb, and “organ meats” (such as liver, kidney, and brain), as well as meat extracts and gravies.
Reduce or eliminate alcohol consumption, especially beer.
Reduce your use of oatmeal, dried beans, peas, lentils, spinach, asparagus, cauliflower, and mushrooms.
High consumption of seafood is associated with an increased risk of gout. Specific types of seafood found to be associated with higher levels of uric acid include: anchovies, sardines, roe (fish eggs), herring, mussels, codfish, scallops, trout, and haddock.

Leroy
08-25-2007, 08:00 AM
I've heard it is very painful, good luck and heal quickly.

If you trust Wiki....there are several foods associated with healing and prevention of gout.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gout

TX.X-30 fan
08-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Items to Avoid
If your healthcare provider has recommended reducing high-purine foods in your diet, you may find the following guidelines helpful:

Limit your consumption of certain types of meat. Meat items that are particularly high in purines include beef, pork, lamb, and “organ meats” (such as liver, kidney, and brain), as well as meat extracts and gravies.
Reduce or eliminate alcohol consumption, especially beer. Reduce your use of oatmeal, dried beans, peas, lentils, spinach, asparagus, cauliflower, and mushrooms.
High consumption of seafood is associated with an increased risk of gout. Specific types of seafood found to be associated with higher levels of uric acid include: anchovies, sardines, roe (fish eggs), herring, mussels, codfish, scallops, trout, and haddock.

First one not going to be difficult. ;)

Second one. :noface: :eek3:

Hoosier Bob
10-03-2007, 12:45 AM
What happened to the posters on this site? Viewers make me sick!:mad:

SHUT UP AND POST! MAN LAW!

Doug G
10-03-2007, 12:50 AM
What happened to the posters on this site? Viewers make me sick!:mad:

SHUT UP AND POST! MAN LAW!

I would post but I am busy shutting up ?!?!

Hoosier Bob
10-03-2007, 12:51 AM
Sorry! Post and SHUT THE *********** UP!:D I would post but I am busy shutting up ?!?!

Leroy
10-03-2007, 07:17 AM
Sorry Bob, 7AM teleconference.......

Hoosier Bob
10-31-2007, 12:50 AM
What is going on with the best site on the web? I may be wrong but the passion seems to be gone. One being of passion and drive I have found myself absent from recent conversation. I am and have always been a willing participant in our bantor. I am also trying to make as much time to include myself as possible. Time seems to be a rarity and stress an abundance. I think you all can actually extend my life..........

shepherd
06-20-2013, 05:04 PM
Bump................:rolleyes:............