PDA

View Full Version : CRAZY Pregnant Wives!!!!!!!!!!!!

sten76
08-14-2007, 09:18 PM
Does anyone else have experience with a wife who is pregnant and has become absolutely insane!?!?!?!?!

My wife is normally a pretty mellow person and she is pretty fun to be around. She is now in the 8th month of her pregnancy, and she has become a psycho.........Good thing she has no idea about how to view this board, or I might not be around tomorrow morning.......

Is there any way to deal with this besides my good friends Jack, Jimmy & Jose'?

Any and all advice is welcome.:( :D :( :D

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-14-2007, 09:24 PM
Does anyone else have experience with a wife who is pregnant and has become absolutely insane!?!?!?!?!

My wife is normally a pretty mellow person and she is pretty fun to be around. She is now in the 8th month of her pregnancy, and she has become a psycho.........Good thing she has no idea about how to view this board, or I might not be around tomorrow morning.......

Any and all advice is welcome.:( :D :( :D
YOu want advice? Ignore her, and stay on Team Talk. It worked for Hoosier Bob.

trickskier
08-14-2007, 09:28 PM
YOu want advice? Ignore her, and stay on Team Talk. It worked for Hoosier Bob.
Didn't I read this on another thread???

I wish I could help you..............It's been over 15 years since my wife was pregnant............I do remember she was HAPPY as long as she had chocolate chip cookies..............

03 35th Anniversary
08-14-2007, 09:32 PM
Advice???
My ole lady ain't even pregnant and she is insane!!!
I thought thats just the way they came..........

sten76
08-14-2007, 09:39 PM
I know there is a level of insanity that we all put up with on a day to day basis, which is why my best man called me crazy for marriage. But now that we are in the marriage and I have accepted the insanity, there is a new level of insanity that is insane itself. If that makes sense.

Normal level of insanity = 7+
Pregnancy level of insanity = 15+ on a 10 point scale.

Yes, I ask again.....advice besides my close friends

suedv
08-14-2007, 09:40 PM
I say, be nice to her... she didn't get that way by herself.

Eight month, well try sleeping all night on a watermellon and see how good of a mood you are in when morning comes around. Then have something ram you in the ribs from the inside for about a month. Then get all swollen from the heat. It isn't much fun.

I was a grump toward the end with my kids.... Rick please rub my back... don't touch me! :rant:

Just be nice, she's probably miserable.

TX.X-30 fan
08-14-2007, 09:41 PM
Does anyone else have experience with a wife who is pregnant and has become absolutely insane!?

[SIZE="6"]Any and all advice is welcome[/SIZE

That last statement seems a bit dangerous on this site. :D ;)

Monte
08-14-2007, 09:42 PM
I know there is a level of insanity that we all put up with on a day to day basis, which is why my best man called me crazy for marriage. But now that we are in the marriage and I have accepted the insanity, there is a new level of insanity that is insane itself. If that makes sense.

Normal level of insanity = 7+
Pregnancy level of insanity = 15+ on a 10 point scale.

Yes, I ask again.....advice besides my close friends

Lay low... unless she asks you for something.. Then lay low again.. unless she wants a hug or something... then lay low.. BUT never leave the house.. But lay low..

suedv
08-14-2007, 09:44 PM
Lay low... unless she asks you for something.. Then lay low again.. unless she wants a hug or something... then lay low.. BUT never leave the house.. But lay low..

Now, Monte really has it right. ;)

Slinkyredfoot
08-14-2007, 09:47 PM

How can you lay low when she demands you sleep in the attic anyway???:confused:

sten76
08-14-2007, 09:48 PM
I like the lay low statement, and I will try my best to lay low, but never leave the house......

So getting drunk at a Cubs game this Sunday evening is not the best of ideas? Well, I will try my hardest to lay low, but maybe that means leaving the house.

SkiDog
08-14-2007, 09:50 PM
:D :D Now, Monte really has it right. ;)
What do you expect from a guy who buys his wife a wakeboard for Christmas, instead of the China cabinet that she really wanted! He's STILL kissing Butt!:D

Monte
08-14-2007, 09:56 PM
What do you expect from a guy who buys his wife a wakeboard for Christmas, instead of the China cabinet that she really wanted! He's STILL kissing Butt!:D

But the china cabinet would sink skidog!!;) :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

suedv
08-14-2007, 09:57 PM
What do you expect from a guy who buys his wife a wakeboard for Christmas, instead of the China cabinet that she really wanted! He's STILL kissing Butt!

:uglyhamme That reminds me of something from several years ago. Rick gave me an atlas he wanted for my birthday. Somehow I didn't think it was as good of an idea as he did. :rolleyes: Don't worry, we still love eachother. :love:

Monte
08-14-2007, 09:57 PM
How can you lay low when she demands you sleep in the attic anyway???:confused:

Good point! In that case... Lay High?????

tommcat
08-14-2007, 10:02 PM
:D :D
i say he made a good choice, you cant jump wake to wake on a china cabinet

Slinkyredfoot
08-14-2007, 10:09 PM
But the china cabinet would sink skidog!!;) :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

Monte, you think things out you get the entire drift...Please keep posting...I am learning a lot here...:)

Monte
08-14-2007, 10:12 PM
you cant jump wake to wake on a china cabinet
My point exactly;)

TMCNo1
08-14-2007, 10:33 PM
well try sleeping all night on a watermellon and see how good of a mood you are in when morning comes around. Then have something ram you in the ribs from the inside for about a month. Then get all swollen from the heat. It isn't much fun.

I get that way by just eating dinner!:rolleyes: :D

milkmania
08-14-2007, 10:34 PM
when she gets real moody.........

just ask her, who's the daddy?

works everytime;)

fintek9
08-14-2007, 10:46 PM
My first wife that I had my 3 kids with (all within 5 yrs mind you)
I can't count how many times she went insane cause it's been so many YEARS now:rolleyes: Heck she went crazy, I went crazy. We made it 12 yrs.. got the big "D" over with... Now she's still insane and crazy..

And I'm feeling muuuccch better now!!!!:D

suedv
08-14-2007, 10:46 PM
I get that way by just eating dinner!:rolleyes: :D

What are you eating at your house????????????????????? :D

Monte
08-14-2007, 10:48 PM
What are you eating at your house????????????????????? :D

Harold eats picked eggs and (chicken) vienna sausages...;)

suedv
08-14-2007, 10:51 PM
If that's the case, he can't make the menu for any resturant I might open. :D

Monte
08-14-2007, 10:52 PM
If that's the case, he can't make the menu for any resturant I might open. :D

c'mon... It's chicken;) :D

08-14-2007, 10:55 PM
Try this: next time she gets bichy, invite some rowdy friends over for lots of beer and pizza. tell her there is more where that came from if she spouts off again. that oughta work.

Monte
08-14-2007, 10:57 PM
Try this: next time she gets bichy, invite some rowdy friends over for lots of beer and pizza. tell her there is more where that came from if she spouts off again. that oughta work.

Between you and milk.. Sten is going to die!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

08-14-2007, 11:01 PM
Between you and milk.. Sten is going to die!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
Nah! we are just trying to grow the man a set of stones and give his wife some perspective. Its all good. Milk and I know what we are doing, we're professionals.

Monte
08-14-2007, 11:04 PM
we're professionals.

That is the scariest part!!:rolleyes: :D

08-14-2007, 11:09 PM
That is the scariest part!!:rolleyes: :D
Oh its OK Monte, your my brutha, I would never steer you wrong, or any of my TT bruthas & sistas. point is, peeps gotta stay cool. I used to be a real ***hole, then I wised up. Learned to respect other people and that made my life a whole lot more fun. so peeps gotta keep their cool, and not bich at their significant other. Now me and Ms. UMP aint perfect, dont get me wrong. We dont fight, we just dont talk. see how easy that is?

Monte
08-14-2007, 11:13 PM
Oh you should talk.. :noface: The last battle we had was because she wanted me to try on some stinkin leather pants :rant: :noface: :D

Hoosier Bob
08-14-2007, 11:15 PM
If your boss asks you how many board feet it will take to run a particular deck you know the answer and you better come up with it. If I ask how many applications and at what efficiency it will take to reach goal they better come up with it. If your pregnant wife asks you anything the correct answer is:

You look so beautiful! What were you saying? If she forces the issue ask her what she would do because you really care about her decision. If she continues understand she does not want and will never want an answer! She wants your support. Lose the analytical BS behind and enjoy the life of what you will never understand! Questions without answers and answers without questions! You my friend are on your own!:o

08-14-2007, 11:18 PM
Oh you should talk.. :noface: The last battle we had was because she wanted me to try on some stinkin leather pants :rant:
Dude, she WANTED you! whats wrong with you Monte? those are SIGNALS! that wasnt supposed to be a battle, unless your "into that sort of thing". that was supposed to be a catalyst, to rev up your eveing. I can clearly see you need a pair of trainer leather pants. your not ready for the big stage yet. :cool:

08-14-2007, 11:20 PM
If your boss asks you how many board feet it will take to run a particular deck you know the answer and you better come up with it. If I ask how many applications and at what efficiency it will take to reach goal they better come up with it. If your pregnant wife asks you anything the correct answer is:

You look so beautiful! What were you saying? If she forces the issue ask her what she would do because you really care about her decision. If she continues understand she does not want and will never want an answer! She wants your support. Lose the analytical BS behind and enjoy the life of what you will never understand! Questions without answers and answers without questions! You my friend are on your own!:o
Master, do you feel ill?:confused: :( you dont soound like yourself.

Leroy
08-14-2007, 11:22 PM
With 3 grown kids, yes they go crazy because....who has someone grow inside them, gain 30 pounds, have increased levels of hormones, can't drink, has morning sickness, and knows the pain coming at the end of it all.....

Monte had it, just be there, don't leave, you will gain 10 pounds for every kid and NOT loose it!

Consider it training for menopause.......;) you ain't seen nothing yet!

Hoosier Bob
08-14-2007, 11:23 PM
Pregnant chics need lovin' too! I am just playing my hand my brother!

tex
08-14-2007, 11:26 PM
My wife is perfect!

She also lurks on this site!

TX.X-30 fan
08-14-2007, 11:26 PM
With 3 grown kids, yes they go crazy because....who has someone grow inside them, gain 30 pounds, have increased levels of hormones, can't drink, has morning sickness, and knows the pain coming at the end of it all.....

Monte had it, just be there, don't leave, you will gain 10 pounds for every kid and NOT loose it!

Consider it training for menopause.......;) you ain't seen nothing yet!

I'm Depressed Now

BuoyChaser
08-14-2007, 11:54 PM
NO COMMENT!?! :)

bcampbe7
08-15-2007, 12:05 AM
Wow, it will be 1 year next Friday (8/24) that my son was born. He was 4 weeks premature, putting my wife in the 8th month. What a great adventure pregnancy is for the men. You look forward to every trimester like you know something different is about to happen. What that is, you have no idea. You just know that it could be really good or really bad. :D

The best advice anyone ever gave me was...

Monte
I can clearly see you need a pair of trainer leather pants. your not ready for the big stage yet. :cool:

That is spandex...... And Ohhh HELL NO!:mad: 8p :D

suedv
[QUOTE=Leroy

Consider it training for menopause.......;) you ain't seen nothing yet![/QUOTE]

Now let's not go there. Those years are creeping up and I know I will just be charming through the whole thing. 8p

Leroy
08-15-2007, 12:06 AM
Welcome to my world...it's not THAT bad....

I'm Depressed Now

08-15-2007, 12:08 AM
That is spandex...... And Ohhh HELL NO!
alright then you big chicken.:rolleyes: just give her my phone # and I will take care of this. dont wait up for her. :cool:

Monte
08-15-2007, 12:09 AM
it's not THAT bad....

Ohhhh! Let me tell you about my secretary.... Her husband shoud be Sainted....;) I give him beer every chance I get;)

08-15-2007, 12:10 AM
Ohhhh! Let me tell you about my secretary.... Her husband shoud be Sainted....;) I give him beer every chance I get;)you should be giving him advice instead of beer Monte. :cool:

Monte
08-15-2007, 12:12 AM
alright then you big chicken.:rolleyes: just give her my phone # and I will take care of this. dont wait up for her.

It is not the leather I'm afraid of UMP... It was the fact that she wanted me to cut the grass in them... It is 104 degrees down here... come get some;) 8p :D I'll be in the A/C

sand2snow22
08-15-2007, 12:25 AM
My wife is 8 1/2 months pregnant. Listen to UMP, stay in different rooms away from each other :D

Anyone know where I can find a mini waterski to take pics with the baby?

Monte
08-15-2007, 12:32 AM
you should be giving him advice instead of beer Monte. :cool:

I've never been on the receiving end of menopause..

I have no advice.... Just pity:rolleyes:

Leroy
08-15-2007, 12:34 AM
Either is acceptable in sufficient quantity...but beer is preferred 8p

Man law

you should be giving him advice instead of beer Monte. :cool:

Workin' 4 Toys
08-15-2007, 10:24 AM
I'd suggest the opposite. Invite her friends over and GET OUT.:rolleyes:

bobbyB
08-15-2007, 12:14 PM
I can remember looking at my wife and thinking "what the he!! is wrong with her?" and "This is not my wife!" By child #3 I learned to recognize that it was a total hormones thing. Being a guy and wanting to "fix" things, I would ask just that. "Hey babe, I realize your upset. Is there anything I can do to fix/help this?" Usually the answer was "no" and "I don't even know why I'm upset." I would usually reply "ok.....I'll be in the other room if you need me."

Bottom line: They want to know that you give a sh@#. But you have to know that you're not going to magically fix things; so the best thing you can do is be around for them if they need something. Most of the time they don't even know why they're upset, so don't take it personally....you just happen to be the only target around;)

B

08-15-2007, 12:31 PM
This **** is far too complicated. reason #29 for UMP not to have kids. I cant put up with that kinda BS. and you guys question the hookers thing....:rolleyes:

M-Funf
08-15-2007, 12:41 PM
Sten,
You think IPWS (Insane Pregnant Wife Syndrome) is bad, wait until HMWS (Homicidal Menopausal Wife Syndrome) kicks in...
We don't have kids, so I don't know about IPWS, but I'm on the receiving end of the HMWS right now...and I'm skeered...

monte's got it right...laying low is best. She may try to pick fights or scream and yell. Best thing I've learned is to just maintain an even keel (brought this back to a boating theme). Later, she'll usually see how bad it was and come back to apologize...usually:o

Looking on the good side, it will only be another month, right? Then you'll have a new bundle o' Joy!

beef
08-15-2007, 01:14 PM
crazy + pregnant wife = redundant.

Been through two (pregnancies, not wives), and I'm convinced there's little you can do to make it better. I found it was best to not have any buddies around.

Me to friends: "That was my wife on the phone. She's on her way home"
Friends to me: "Gotta go!", "I think I hear my Mom calling me", etc, etc.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-15-2007, 02:54 PM
This **** is far too complicated. reason #29 for UMP not to have kids. I cant put up with that kinda BS. and you guys question the hookers thing....:rolleyes:
You have a hundred reasons you shouldn't, I think we could help add a million more to the list. You're right, you shouldn't.

With the exception of Sue keeping order in the court, where are all the rest of the ladies to comment on this fine topic.....:rolleyes:

X2M
08-15-2007, 03:29 PM
Usually you get morning sickness in the first three months of pregnancy...in my case it was all day sickness. :o Then your get really tired all the time. None of you clothes fit and your boobs hurt. The baby starts to kick and turn. Keeping you up at night and you can't find a comfortable sleep postion. Next comes the swelling feet and hands. You feel as big as a whale, can't breath because the baby has moved up into your ribs and is pushing your lungs out of the way. Now add all those raging pregnancy hormones into the mix for nine months.

I wonder how you men would deal with all of the that? :rolleyes:

Just be there for her, listen to her when she needs to vent. Don't try to fix everything, that will only make her feel worse.

Women have to deal with the physical side of pregnancy and men get to be the support team. You guys didnt really think you could get us ladies pregnant and not have to suffer with us did you? 8p

:)

tex
08-15-2007, 03:45 PM
Mine was never that crazy! I guess I was lucky!

08-15-2007, 04:42 PM
You have a hundred reasons you shouldn't, I think we could help add a million more to the list. You're right, you shouldn't.

OMG I dont believe it!!!! :eek3: WFT actually agreed with me on something! call the newspapers, the radio, TV. get them on this, its history in the making! ;) 8p :D

RexDog1
08-15-2007, 05:07 PM
Shouldn’t this thread be called CRAZY WIVES? :rolleyes:

I am going for marriage suicide today:popcorn:
Hi DEER:wavey:

Sodar
08-15-2007, 05:26 PM
How about just Crazy Women!! :D

Oh Jeez... I can feel the wrath coming!! X2, Sue, Betsey... please be gentle!! :D

beatle78
08-15-2007, 05:27 PM
we have a 16 month old and my wife is 7 months pregnant right now. She is a lunatic!!!!!

I'm too stupid to ignore her. I fly off the handle and start yelling..... it's a total mess!!!!!

Jkelly
08-15-2007, 05:57 PM
I recommend chocolate! It's kind of like beer for men, it just claims them down.
other than that suck it up and deal with it.

TX.X-30 fan
08-15-2007, 06:22 PM
I just can't relate to any of these problems. :confused: My wife loves to be pregnant. She does all the nesting stuff, cooked dinner every night, kept the beer fridge full, worked out like a nut. She just dug the whole experience, and it brought us close together.

With that being said, I did have one problem. How in the world can a pregnant woman stay amorous 24/7 for 9 months:noface: I was lucky to just keep up, but I did stop dropping by for lunch after a while. It had nothing to do with the weight gain ( think prego's are sexy ) It was just shear exhaustion. :D

I would suggest a romantic dinner at home (you cook) and since she is that far along a few glasses of red wine is not a big deal.

After dinner its all yours my friend, good luck. ;)

suedv
08-15-2007, 06:38 PM
How about just Crazy Women!! :D

Oh Jeez... I can feel the wrath coming!! X2, Sue, Betsey... please be gentle!! :D

We could have another thread called "dopey dudes" 8p :D

Workin' 4 Toys
08-16-2007, 11:15 PM
OMG I dont believe it!!!! :eek3: WFT actually agreed with me on something! call the newspapers, the radio, TV. get them on this, its history in the making! ;) 8p :D
I don't know what you are talking about. I agreed with you that you shouldn't get married.
And to keep on track here, yes Pregnant women are crazy, I can't say they are any crazier then the non-pregnant ones.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-16-2007, 11:16 PM
We could have another thread called "dopey dudes" 8p :DWith hUMP the star of that thread, it may be a good idea.

08-16-2007, 11:19 PM
With hUMP the star of that thread, it may be a good idea.
I never inhaled!!!!! and that was not my car officer!

08-16-2007, 11:20 PM
We could have another thread called "dopey dudes" 8p :D
GO for it! and while your at it, Hoosier Bob wants a "woman law" thread started too.

suedv
08-16-2007, 11:26 PM
GO for it! and while your at it, Hoosier Bob wants a "woman law" thread started too.

You're tempting me! :D

RexDog1
08-16-2007, 11:27 PM

Hi sue!!!!!!!!!!!

i think you should :D

suedv
08-16-2007, 11:29 PM
Hi sue!!!!!!!!!!!

i think you should :D

Hi back to you.

RexDog1
08-16-2007, 11:30 PM
Hi back to you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:D

Workin' 4 Toys
08-16-2007, 11:31 PM
Hoosier Bob wants a "woman law" thread started too.
Oh, that could be fun.....:D

Leroy
08-16-2007, 11:33 PM
Now there would be no humor on that thread at all!

I'm not sure you and HB have the same concept for a woman-law thread! :rolleyes:

Workin' 4 Toys
08-16-2007, 11:39 PM
Leroy, I don't think any of us have the same concept.....:rolleyes:

Leroy
08-16-2007, 11:42 PM
That's probably true W4T's! HB just cracks me up with his comments!

Knox's_Better_half
08-17-2007, 05:34 PM

:( :( :D

I am a 8 month pregnant crazy woman myself!! Ask my husband, Knox will tell you that I can go from 0- B**** in nothin flat! However, you must realize why we are this way! We are hot and hormonal. Our bodies are not our own. We pee at the turning on of the water or sneeze. We are huge and feel like shamu. And the work is on for delivery... See, we didnt get this way by ourselves, so sit back lay low and enjoy the ride. As soon as that child is here, you will forget all the insanity. Foot rubs are good and ice cream is a sure bet. This will be our 3rd baby and even with all the craziness....at the end it is all worth it. Remember while you are drinking, we cant.........How would you feel??:o

M-Funf
08-17-2007, 05:40 PM
Remember while you are drinking, we cant.........How would you feel??:o

I guess I'd feel like I have a designated driver :rolleyes:

kidding, kidding...

From 0-B**** and also from B**** - 0 as well...My wife will be beside herself, screaming mad, storm upstairs and slam a door...

Then, 5 minutes later, I go up to see what I can do, and she's back to her own self :o

Knox's_Better_half
08-17-2007, 05:44 PM
Well, I dont go back as fast as that, I need chocolate and a foot rub to get back that quick. Dear heavens, I would love a margarita right now. However, the 5 chocolate martinis are what got me this way. Think I am gonna stay a DD for awhile!!:D :(

Monte
08-17-2007, 05:53 PM
Well, I dont go back as fast as that, I need chocolate and a foot rub to get back that quick. Dear heavens, I would love a margarita right now. However, the 5 chocolate martinis are what got me this way. Think I am gonna stay a DD for awhile!!

Go ahead and smack Knox around a little this weekend... He deserves it... If not yet... he will.. Just get it out of the way... BTW :wavey: :wavey: :uglyhamme tell him I said so:rolleyes:

M-Funf
08-17-2007, 05:55 PM
Well, I dont go back as fast as that, I need chocolate and a foot rub to get back that quick. Dear heavens, I would love a margarita right now. However, the 5 chocolate martinis are what got me this way. Think I am gonna stay a DD for awhile!!:D :(

LOL! Watch out for those martini's...I feed those to my wife every Friday night :friday:

Knox's_Better_half
08-20-2007, 12:22 PM
Go ahead and smack Knox around a little this weekend... He deserves it... If not yet... he will.. Just get it out of the way... BTW :wavey: :uglyhamme tell him I said so:
:wavey: I will let him know that you said I should smack him around. I think that I will use that one at 6 am when he needs to get up and his lazy arse is still in the bed:mad: Tell the family hello

LakePirate
08-24-2007, 09:29 PM
Crazy Arse Preggos.

I have one at home and another at work...(the work one was not my handy work).

If the all day sickness would subside I think we would be ok.

It has only been 18 weeks or so, but who is counting?

TX.X-30 fan
08-25-2007, 01:04 PM
Crazy Arse Preggos.

I have one at home and another at work...(the work one was not my handy work).

If the all day sickness would subside I think we would be ok.

It has only been 18 weeks or so, but who is counting?

____
22 :eek3: :eek3: :D

SoCalBrew
08-25-2007, 02:55 PM
I fell in the same category / situation as TX/X-30 fan... I truely believe the key is - have them working out all the time... that seems to balance them out pretty good... keeps their energy level up thru the pregnancy - which does wonders for the mental wellness, and requires them to drink lots of water - which helps stave of morning sickness.

As well, keep 'em happy in bed... again - a hormone balance helper...

A nesting project, such as a room remodel, is always a good distraction - as long as they have the energy for it!

And if all else fails... get the video camera out and tape it (any insanity that is)... they'll watch it later a realize what went on???

Tom

I just can't relate to any of these problems. :confused: My wife loves to be pregnant. She does all the nesting stuff, cooked dinner every night, kept the beer fridge full, worked out like a nut. She just dug the whole experience, and it brought us close together.

With that being said, I did have one problem. How in the world can a pregnant woman stay amorous 24/7 for 9 months:noface: I was lucky to just keep up, but I did stop dropping by for lunch after a while. It had nothing to do with the weight gain ( think prego's are sexy ) It was just shear exhaustion. :D

I would suggest a romantic dinner at home (you cook) and since she is that far along a few glasses of red wine is not a big deal.

After dinner its all yours my friend, good luck. ;)