PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Rod ...

PendO
08-08-2007, 10:03 PM
http://www.planetnautique.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=9044&highlight=

ProTour X9
08-08-2007, 10:07 PM
Well Rod, best wishes from ProTour X9.

KnoxX2
08-08-2007, 10:13 PM
Best wishes.

Hope you visit us sometime.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-08-2007, 10:23 PM
I have been expecting this for a LONG time.

TMCNo1
08-08-2007, 10:25 PM
OMG, here we go again.

Maristar210
08-08-2007, 10:28 PM
Bye Rod

i will knot mish youer 5th grad speeling and grmaticla erers in yer posts. You hAVE pised of duzens here.... to say the leest....

I have tried to be nice to you and you are a jerk in return .......Yew own a business? LOL

Dont let the doer hitcha where the good lord split cha

Bye Rod

TX.X-30 fan
08-08-2007, 10:28 PM
"Very nice, congradulations. I'm just curiouse, if you belonged to MC website do they know anything about this? Is this what it feels like to be the "other" person? Like the colour by the way, any interesting options?"

No comment necessary. :D

Ok just 1 is this phonics. :confused:

Slinkyredfoot
08-08-2007, 10:35 PM
Bye Rod

i will knot mish youer 5th grad speeling and grmaticla erers in yer posts. You hAVE pised of duzens here.... to say the leest....

I have tried to be nice to you and you are a jerk in return .......Yew own a business? LOL

Bye Rod

Could nut have sayed it any butter....Adiass Rod

east tx skier
08-08-2007, 10:36 PM
This got ugly quick. :noface:

Pretty boat, Rod.

dmayer84
08-08-2007, 10:36 PM
:popcorn:...:popcorn:...:popcorn:...:popcorn:

Workin' 4 Toys
08-08-2007, 10:55 PM
This got ugly quick. :noface:

Pretty boat, Rod.

You didn't get them in a SET did you?

east tx skier
08-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Nope. Rod's had that boat for a while? It just bums me out when folks pile on other members of this forum.

PendO
08-08-2007, 10:57 PM
If the thread gets mean I will just ask that it gets deleted ... being a married man with 3 kids and a decent size boat payment I will try and deny my own temptation of own a 206 and live vicariously through Rod ... pretty boat Rod ... once you have some ski time behind it I'd be interested to hear the comparisons ... is Mike gonna take this in on trade when you get an 07TT 197:)

Workin' 4 Toys
08-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Nope. Rod's had that boat for a while? It just bums me out when folks pile on other members of this forum.
Don't take it personal. It's rod.8p

Leroy
08-08-2007, 11:02 PM
Rod trades boats more often than I buy new shoes! He does know skiing!

east tx skier
08-08-2007, 11:02 PM
Don't take it personal. It's rod.8p

What can I say? I gots me a big heart (with a special place reserved for the toolman).

dmayer84
08-08-2007, 11:04 PM
I wonder if he will get used to backing the wrong direction :rolleyes:

Workin' 4 Toys
08-08-2007, 11:06 PM
What can I say? I gots me a big heart (with a special place reserved for the toolman).
Did you get all teary eye'd when Sgt. Doobies did his closing statement?8p

Maristar210
08-08-2007, 11:06 PM

Eastie,

I respect you like no other but the guys a jerk and always has been. Shall I wait for Jim@baws??

Riding while prego?

He's always been after bigger guys like me and Erk. It ain't funny and I don't appreciate it.

I love kidding around with UMP, Tx-x-30, Ric and so on but Rod is an *** ....

I call a spaid a spaid and I sleep like a rock.

east tx skier
08-08-2007, 11:10 PM
I respect you, too, my friend. And I guess we both said what we wanted to say. I have pretty strong feelings about the stuff from my time as a mod when this place got really bad in that regard. But that's not my job any longer. So I shall pour myself a drink, upload ten pictures of my boat, and cry myself to sleep. Be well everyone.

trickskier
08-08-2007, 11:12 PM
Eastie,

I respect you like no other but the guys a jerk and always has been. Shall I wait for Jim@baws??

Riding while prego?

He's always been after bigger guys like me and Erk. It ain't funny and I don't appreciate it.

I love kidding around with UMP, Tx-x-30, Ric and so on but Rod is an *** ....

I call a spaid a spaid and I sleep like a rock.
Steve,
I have to agree with you...............With all due respect Eastie............rods ego is unequaled on this forum...............

Prostar in Michigain
08-08-2007, 11:30 PM
buh bye rod

mitch
08-08-2007, 11:46 PM
Nice find Pendo... ;)
decent looking boat, I do like the retro SN graphics......but that water is frieking GROSS looking :shocked:

Heard a rumor he's already shopping for 05 Gekko, virtually no bump at 22' off......

JKTX21
08-09-2007, 12:23 AM
You guys are ruthless. I don't know what Rod did exactly, I mean don't get me wrong... about half of his posts are uselss to me personally, but are entertaining no less.

Leroy
08-09-2007, 12:26 AM
Nice find Pendo... ;)
decent looking boat, I do like the retro SN graphics......but that water is frieking GROSS looking :shocked:

But it looks pretty flat!

rodltg2
08-09-2007, 12:41 AM
so sorry but im not leaving just becuase i bought another boat brand. i'll have to be kicked off the board til i leave !! :D

yes i made one bad joke towards erk awhile back, but have since apololgized and put that behind us. other than that i dont feel my posts are any more worthless than alot on here. i think some of you guys are alot ruder to me than i have ever been.

bcampbe7
08-09-2007, 12:46 AM
Nice looking boat Rod and congrats! :cool:

rodltg2
08-09-2007, 12:56 AM
Nice find Pendo... ;)

Heard a rumor he's already shopping for 05 Gekko, virtually no bump at 22' off......

i wont argue there the water isnt exaclty the nicest color. its not nasty in any way, just your typical ski lake without the dye.

shepherd
08-09-2007, 01:08 AM

rodltg2
08-09-2007, 01:17 AM
no doubt my 197 was beautiful. i still think the 197 is a much nicer looking boat. the 196 is not exaclty a looker.

i dont credit my pb at all to that boat. just happened to get it that day.

i dont think anyone of the big 3 are all that different behind the boat. its moslty preference. the bu had the nastiest bump of all at 22. shorter than than that they all ski great. i went that route becuase that one happen to come up locally and i skied it before and like it,.

6ballsisall
08-09-2007, 01:36 AM
I like it Rod! A CC is probably the one boat I could own other than a MC and still feel good about my purchase. I like the looks of the 196, unlike many.

sizzler
08-09-2007, 05:05 AM
rod....nice boat...

i went thru the course last weekend on a 2002 SN....nice wake.....and the owner is a friend of mine....i was teaching them to barefoot off of my boom and they repaid the favour by taking me thru the course off the back of theirs....no dramas..did not even occur to me to question the brand of boat

whatever floats ya boat

mitch
08-09-2007, 09:15 AM
i wont argue there the water isnt exaclty the nicest color. its not nasty in any way, just your typical ski lake without the dye.

What's makes it that color, clay? Does it stain the boat? Yes, Pendo it is flat for sure:D Glad they went back to those graphics...big improvement

Ric
08-09-2007, 09:19 AM
no doubt my 197 was beautiful. i still think the 197 is a much nicer looking boat. the 196 is not exaclty a looker.

i dont credit my pb at all to that boat. just happened to get it that day.

i dont think anyone of the big 3 are all that different behind the boat. its moslty preference. the bu had the nastiest bump of all at 22. shorter than than that they all ski great. i went that route becuase that one happen to come up locally and i skied it before and like it,. Good looking boat Rodl.
DON'T take this as piling on Rold, but did I read you to say you have finally found a keeper? 8p

as far as the N boys commenting about what the MC boys would say about you leaving... Puhleasse , I've seen more krap come from N owners over the years on places like nicholls and skifly, and I'd bet it wouldn't take long to find a few outta hand on PNautique.

ProTour X9
08-09-2007, 09:21 AM
Personally I don't see why you have a Nautique, just from the 70's and 80's wakes makes us not even consider one. (Not like an X9 is any better though :D)

Workin' 4 Toys
08-09-2007, 09:31 AM
A CC is probably the one boat I could own other than a MC and still feel good about my purchase I'd guess rod use to say this right before the switch.
Good Luck with it.

rodltg2
08-09-2007, 12:15 PM
What's makes it that color, clay? Does it stain the boat? Yes, Pendo it is flat for sure:D Glad they went back to those graphics...big improvement

i guess im not sure if its a full clay bottom or not. it doesnt stain the boat, the hard water from well water does though. lots of cleaning after you pull out. worth it though.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Hey, Nice Boat Rod.

We can all argue brands until the cows come home.

MC vs. SN
Ford vs. Chevy
Trojan vs. Lifestyles
Duncan Hines vs. Betty Crocker
STP vs. Valvoline
Sammy Hagar vs. DLR
Jenna Jameson vs. Tera Patrick

Pulleeeez.......it goes on and on an on. :rolleyes:

I choose Mastercraft, but that dont mean bad on SN.

Now, Baylooner on the other hand......:rolleyes:

Ric
08-09-2007, 12:33 PM
That's funny ump.

Most N skiers I've ever actually met seem to be good people. That said, there has been a blaringly loud minority of them on the internet that give the big ugly N a bad name...

Jkelly
08-09-2007, 12:47 PM
congrats rod

like UMP said, its your choice. I ski with friends that own Nautique and they are really nice people.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-09-2007, 12:48 PM
That's funny ump.

Most N skiers I've ever actually met seem to be good people. That said, there has been a blaringly loud minority of them on the internet that give the big ugly N a bad name...
understood. I know some SN peeps too, great folks! I ski with them a few times a year. nice boats! I just choose MC. I find SN peeps to be cool too. I just like MC better. :twocents:

Sodar
08-09-2007, 12:50 PM
congrats rod

like UMP said, its your choice. I ski with friends that own Nautique and they are really nice people.

How does the type of boat people have decide if they are nice people. I have plenty of friends with Malibus, Nautiques, Tiges, Centurions, Wakecrafts :D , MB Sports, Sangers, yada yada, yada.. they are all nice people..... they just have HORRIBLE taste!! :D :D :D

Ric
08-09-2007, 01:11 PM
How does the type of boat people have decide if they are nice people. I have plenty of friends with Malibus, Nautiques, Tiges, Centurions, Wakecrafts :D , MB Sports, Sangers, yada yada, yada.. they are all nice people..... they just have HORRIBLE taste!! :D don't skip over the fact that I said most . There is this one mc owner named lakesrick that is a real ahshhole though;)

Jkelly
08-09-2007, 01:12 PM
I'm not saying that they are nice because they own a certain type of boat . Even though they have horrible taste they still are nice.

fintek9
08-09-2007, 01:22 PM
I will say that the Nautique boat on my lake "FINALLY" waved to me this last week!! cool, now we can meet and have a beer!!

X2M
08-09-2007, 02:39 PM
Congratulations on the new boat Rod. :) Hope this one works out for you. :)

MarkP
08-09-2007, 02:49 PM
Great looking boat rod!http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/images/icons/icon14.gif!!

Sodar
08-09-2007, 02:52 PM
I think this would have been a better choice....

Rod, it would have matched your "other" boat nicely!

Datdude
08-09-2007, 02:55 PM
I think this would have been a better choice....

Rod, it would have matched your "other" boat nicely!

Where is that boat?????????????????????

Sodar
08-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Where is that boat?????????????????????

I am going to have to search again, but it was at a dealership. It was an '06 that I found a few weeks back when someone was asking for pics of newer 190's

captain planet
08-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Bye bye rod. :( Welcome to the world of lumpy floors with no liner, non-through bolted windshields, lag screwed aluminum engine mounts, non-through bolted tracking fins, chopper-gun fiberglass, felt instead of carpet in your storage areas, after market trailers, 1/2" thick hull (MC is 3/4), HDPE ski locker lids (instead of extruded aluminum), cheap windshield stantions, a secondary bond on stringers, taped gelcoat lines, and no backing plates on hardware. Good luck! ;)

Hope it works out for you........so we'll see you back in about a year or so, right? :rolleyes:

east tx skier
08-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Bye bye rod. :( Welcome to the world of lumpy floors with no liner, non-through bolted windshields, lag screwed aluminum engine mounts, non-through bolted tracking fins, chopper-gun fiberglass, felt instead of carpet in your storage areas, after market trailers, 1/2" thick hull (MC is 3/4), HDPE ski locker lids (instead of extruded aluminum), cheap windshield stantions, a secondary bond on stringers, taped gelcoat lines, and no backing plates on hardware. Good luck! ;)

Hope it works out for you........so we'll see you back in about a year or so, right? :rolleyes:

Somebody just took the factory tour!!! 8p

Ric
08-09-2007, 03:17 PM

Hope it works out for you........so we'll see you back in about a year or so, right? :rolleyes: OUCH ! Is all that true?

Sodar
08-09-2007, 03:18 PM

IMPRESSIVE!! Seriously!!

captain planet
08-09-2007, 03:21 PM
A little more than the factory tour, but yea, it's all true.

Ric
08-09-2007, 03:22 PM
A little more than the factory tour, but yea, it's all true. but you were describing mallyboo's right?

captain planet
08-09-2007, 03:24 PM
but you were describing mallyboo's right?
Nope, all those details are about CC boats. The bu list is longer, similar, but longer.

Ric
08-09-2007, 03:26 PM
. Wow .

trickskier
08-09-2007, 03:30 PM

CP, you're going to give rod a bad case of buyers remorse.................;)

Ric
08-09-2007, 03:32 PM
. Wow . Wow . Wow .

Ric
08-09-2007, 03:32 PM
CP, you're going to give rod a bad case of buyers remorse.................;) geeez ya! and a few other recent N buyers as well!

captain planet
08-09-2007, 03:34 PM
CP, you're going to give rod a bad case of buyers remorse.................;)
Just wanted to let him know what he is in for. ;)

Wait till someone buys a bu. I'll probably get carpul tunnel from typing all those things about those boats. 8p

jbfootin
08-09-2007, 03:36 PM

You sir, should work in sales and marketing!:)

trickskier
08-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Wait till someone buys a bu. I'll probably get carpul tunnel from typing all those things about those boats. 8p

Personally, I will never have to worry about that...............Not bashing any other manufacturer...................I just prefer MasterCraft's

captain planet
08-09-2007, 03:42 PM
You sir, should work in sales and marketing!:)
I would love to be able to promote MC's. It would be a lot of fun. Would be a little tricky not to step on toes. It probably would be my only shot to work in the ski-boat industry, but it would be fun.

M-Funf
08-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Congrats on the new ride, rod! And on the new PB!!!! :cool:

Glad you're still going to hang out here...

Maybe some day I'll see ya on the water...................

TX.X-30 fan
08-09-2007, 03:47 PM
. Wow .

Always amazed at your command of the English language. :D :D

captain planet
08-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Personally, ...............Not bashing any other manufacturer...................I just prefer MasterCraft's
Not bashing Tricky, just......pointing out comparisons/shortcomings in construction, thats all. :rolleyes:

Ric
08-09-2007, 03:53 PM
I would love to be able to promote MC's. It would be a lot of fun. Would be a little tricky not to step on toes. It probably would be my only shot to work in the ski-boat industry, but it would be fun.
I can tell you firsthand that my local nautique dealer was so much of an MC basher it was pathetic to watch... ad-nauseum actually... If he'd only spent more time giving me the koolaid on the 206, I may have had ten thousand posts about nothing on the planetnautique by now, who knows?

I bought a world record slalom boat instead;)

captain planet
08-09-2007, 04:00 PM
Yea, it is tough to try to point out the differences without slamming everyone else. I guess the best way is to have fun with it and just add a few :) 's along the way and hope for the best.

jbfootin
08-09-2007, 04:03 PM
Not bashing Tricky, just......pointing out comparisons/shortcomings in construction, thats all. :rolleyes:
Just the facts ma'am,... just the facts:cool:

Ric
08-09-2007, 04:03 PM
patiently waiting and watching the viewcounter rise on this thread... as I'm sure word is out on the boo site as well as pnautique about the captains list here. :popcorn:

jbfootin
08-09-2007, 04:04 PM
BTW. Rod it is a nice looking boat. I have skied behind CCs and loved it. Hope it serves you well.

captain planet
08-09-2007, 04:06 PM
patiently waiting and watching the viewcounter rise on this thread... as I'm sure word is out on the boo site as well as pnautique about the captains list here. :popcorn:
Really??? :confused:

captain planet
08-09-2007, 04:07 PM
WOW, 1089 views! Or is that just Ric coming back time and time again????

Ric
08-09-2007, 04:09 PM
WOW, 1089 views! Or is that just Ric coming back time and time again???? could be me or simply robots or other recent N buyers reading your blog..... time will tell?

trickskier
08-09-2007, 04:29 PM
I didn't mean to imply that you were bashing.................I just didn't want anyone to think that I was bashing other manufacturers.........;)

MarkP
08-09-2007, 04:30 PM
LOL,
I’ll say it!!
He was “bashing”!!

captain planet
08-09-2007, 04:32 PM
LOL,
I’ll say it!!
He was “bashing”!!

Spoken like a true Steelers fan. :D
Good to see you Mark.

MarkP
08-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Spoken like a true Steelers fan. :D
Good to see you Mark.
Hi CP, and Thank you!!
You didn’t catch the Hall of Fame game did you??

captain planet
08-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Hi CP, and Thank you!!
You didn’t catch the Hall of Fame game did you??

I usually go every year.....but when I saw who was playing I decided the rain was too much to bear. If it was sunny, the sun would have been too much to bear. If it was windy, .........you get the picture. :D

Hopefully you'll be tuned in tonight at 7:30 as my Bengals will be playing.

André
08-09-2007, 06:05 PM
I bought a world record slalom boat instead;)

WOW!
And how many hours on that baby this year?:confused: ;)

pq2
08-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Congrats Rod, nice boat!!!

RexDog1
08-09-2007, 06:43 PM
My mom said if you can’t say something nice……..well…….So I made a cow, I don’t know why?:rolleyes: .

..O ^__^
...o (oo)\_______
......(__)\ ( .........)\/\
............||----.....w|
............|| ............||

RexDog1
08-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Bye Rod

Bye Rod

This is a work of art

I just pissed my pants …………..

Ric
08-10-2007, 12:28 PM
WOW!
And how many hours on that baby this year?:confused: ;) NEVER enough

ProTour X9
08-11-2007, 04:57 PM
That boat is bad-@$$!!!