PDA

View Full Version : Package from MasterCraft

Lennyp04
08-08-2007, 06:21 PM
Well today is very hot and one of those lazy around the house kinda days. I was watching tv when the doorbell rang. Opened the door to look who it was and saw it was the UPS man and said thank you and then looked down at the package. On top was some tape that said MasterCraft on it and i got a little excited. Im not gonna lie.lol. I called my dad down because the package was in his name and he said well lets open it ad c what it is. I gotta say thanks to MasterCraft for the 5 or 6 Containers of Various cleaning products and the 2 microfiber clothes and wash sponge.

I knew MasterCraft was a quality company but I wasnt expecting this so thanks to MasterCraft.

G-man
08-08-2007, 06:29 PM
I'm still waiting

Lennyp04
08-09-2007, 08:33 AM
When did you purchase your boat....ours was i think toward the last week in june(could be wrong). But it was sometime toward the end of June.

chudson
08-09-2007, 09:06 AM
Way to go MasterCraft !!! Uh got my boat back in "82" do I still qualify? :rolleyes: :D

atlfootr
08-09-2007, 09:48 AM
Have now owned my MC 5 yrs plus and I'm still wait'n for mine, haven't recieved any knocks on my door :(

Sodar
08-09-2007, 11:12 AM
When did you purchase your boat....ours was i think toward the last week in june(could be wrong). But it was sometime toward the end of June.

Bought my brand new 2007 on April 29th and still have not recieved ANYTHING! MC must not like me! Do you know if the package comes from MC or your dealer? :confused: If it is the dealer, than Erk must have gotten annoyed and kept it for himself!! :rolleyes:

Lennyp04
08-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Sodar, im almost positive it is Straight from MasterCraft. There was some kinda pre-typed letter in saying how They were glad we purchased the boat. And then signed by John Dorton. And then they were like Again, thank you for being part of the MasterCraft Family.

And the other thing that tells me that its from mastercraft is that all the postmarkings say 100 Cherokee Cove Dr. Vonore, TN 37885

And Sodar...i seriously doubt that MC doesnt like you...you purchased a friggen boat they gotta love you!!!

Sodar
08-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Sodar, im almost positive it is Straight from MasterCraft. There was some kinda pre-typed letter in saying how They were glad we purchased the boat. And then signed by John Dorton. And then they were like Again, thank you for being part of the MasterCraft Family.

And the other thing that tells me that its from mastercraft is that all the postmarkings say 100 Cherokee Cove Dr. Vonore, TN 37885

And Sodar...i seriously doubt that MC doesnt like you...you purchased a friggen boat they gotta love you!!!

Hmmm... maybe they are pissed off at me that I bought a boat from my buddy, rather than from my local dealer!! :) :)

Ric
08-09-2007, 03:25 PM

And Sodar...i seriously doubt that MC doesnt like you...you purchased a friggen boat they gotta love you!!! must be a new thing... They didn't mail me anything but a survey form for a CSI when I ordered an 05

Jkelly
08-09-2007, 03:30 PM
There was some kinda pre-typed letter in saying how They were glad we purchased the boat.

I got the letter and a Bill of Sale when I purchased mine.

ttu
08-09-2007, 04:06 PM
so far i have gotten a title and a big bill for taxes.

Lennyp04
08-09-2007, 04:19 PM
I got to thinking that maybe it was shipped through Sterling Marina where my dad bought the boat. there is a good chance that they order some of these and then send them out to their customers. Im very sad to hear though that you havent recieved anyhitng yet...thats allitlle dissapointing.

Sodar...for the money you probobly saved by buying from your buddy, you can probobly go out and buy a few of these cleaning kits..lol:uglyhamme

dmayer84
08-09-2007, 04:24 PM
He probably lost out on that money though shipping it from Chicago to CA

Sodar
08-09-2007, 04:27 PM
He probably lost out on that money though shipping it from Chicago to CA

No, I have another buddy that hooked me up with that!! Send a PM to Endl for all your trucking needs!!! :D

dmayer84
08-09-2007, 04:28 PM
No, I have another buddy that hooked me up with that!! Send a PM to Endl for all your trucking needs!!! :D

Next thing your gonna sell the boat and make a bunch of money on it;)

tbd01
08-09-2007, 05:20 PM
got my cleaning supplies yesterday as well, dealer said it comes automatically when they file the warranty info, I figured it would be some sample sizes or something, not so, big bottles and a sweet wash bucket, so thanks MC as well cant wait to use it:)

onewheat
08-10-2007, 01:23 AM
I have been calling since March about joining Team MC and was FINALLY told this past week that 2007 kits have been on backorder and should be coming soon. It sounds like some of them are finally coming. I got my X-15 in early March and the only thing I have gotten in the mail so far is a payment booklet. They told me they could send me a 2006 kit if I was in a hurry. I'm not sure what the difference is, but it sounds like the '07 kit is cleaning supplies. The free swag you get when you join Team MC online is a MC towel, cooler and t-shirt. Personally, I'd rather have the towel and t-shirt than more cleaning supplies.

TMCNo1
08-10-2007, 07:26 AM
I have been calling since March about joining Team MC and was FINALLY told this past week that 2007 kits have been on backorder and should be coming soon. It sounds like some of them are finally coming. I got my X-15 in early March and the only thing I have gotten in the mail so far is a payment booklet. They told me they could send me a 2006 kit if I was in a hurry. I'm not sure what the difference is, but it sounds like the '07 kit is cleaning supplies. The free swag you get when you join Team MC online is a MC towel, cooler and t-shirt. Personally, I'd rather have the towel and t-shirt than more cleaning supplies.

Contact gregory.clower@mastercraft.com and let him know of the problems and what you have been told about your membership package.

Doug G
08-10-2007, 07:42 AM
got my cleaning supplies yesterday as well, dealer said it comes automatically when they file the warranty info, I figured it would be some sample sizes or something, not so, big bottles and a sweet wash bucket, so thanks MC as well cant wait to use it:)

Guess that means you don't have a warranty Sodar :rolleyes:

Chief
08-10-2007, 08:20 AM
Bought my brand new 2007 on April 29th and still have not recieved ANYTHING! MC must not like me! Do you know if the package comes from MC or your dealer? :confused: If it is the dealer, than Erk must have gotten annoyed and kept it for himself!! :rolleyes:

Bought my new last Sept. and notta thing. Not even a customer survey or my year membership in the MC Club. Wait I think I hear a knock at the door........

Lennyp04
08-10-2007, 08:41 AM
Tbd01, Your right these bottles are the real thing that you would purchase from MC. I wasn't expecting any kind of package so anything was a big surprise!!

Well im glad to hear im not the only one who recieved this package.

Main reason I started this post was to say thanks to MasterCraft. Hope i didnt upset anyone that didnt get their package!!

TMCNo1
08-10-2007, 09:32 AM
Tbd01, Your right these bottles are the real thing that you would purchase from MC. I wasn't expecting any kind of package so anything was a big surprise!!

Well im glad to hear im not the only one who recieved this package.

Main reason I started this post was to say thanks to MasterCraft. Hope i didnt upset anyone that didnt get their package!!

It is not the responsibility of the customer to beg their dealer or MC for things they are told that they will get or may get. It is the responsibility of the dealer to complete ALL the paperwork required for anything to be sent to the customer. Once a customer realizes the 1 year free Team MasterCraft Membership, etc. is included in his new boat purchase, it may not hurt for the customer to follow up with the dealer to find out why they didn't get the stuff they were suppose to after a reasonable amount of time.

SkiDog
08-10-2007, 10:14 AM
I bought my new X2 around the first of June and got my cleaning bucket & stuff this week! As far as the TMC membership is concerned, I have no clue. Seems like I heard that the STAR magazine was cranking back up though.:confused:

TMCNo1
08-10-2007, 10:32 AM
I bought my new X2 around the first of June and got my cleaning bucket & stuff this week! As far as the TMC membership is concerned, I have no clue. Seems like I heard that the STAR magazine was cranking back up though.:confused:

Heard that too! One of the last Star Mags had Eastie in it, haven't seen one in years and UMP will probably be featured in a future one and we'll have to wait another 2 years for the next edition.

slink976
08-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Wait i just bought my X2 like a year ago! I think they are just being selective givers.

Lennyp04
08-10-2007, 05:12 PM
Now let me get this straight...When we purchased the X-1 we got a year free to Team MasterCraft? That I didnt know. If we did get it, should i ask the dealer for the info needed to register?

SDAhockey21
08-10-2007, 05:15 PM
I got my surprise package from mastercraft too, last Wednesday, ironically it came about 2 hours after I had fully cleaned the boat after vacation.... lol

Lennyp04
08-10-2007, 05:18 PM
SDA, you could always go back and clean it again!!!

SDAhockey21
08-10-2007, 05:20 PM
True..... HAHA but I dont want to use it! I will be to sad when it runs out...

Lennyp04
08-10-2007, 05:22 PM
Yeah me too. Right now i have babes boat products open. I think i will use those until i need to switch to the MC stuff.

I think the reason ill be sad is not so much that i dont have anymore cleaner....probobly more since free stuff doesnt come in my mail often!!

SDAhockey21
08-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Yup and I can't imagine what that bucket costs to buy.... They are trying to get use hooked!! But I stand by my 303!

Ric
08-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Now let me get this straight...When we purchased the X-1 we got a year free to Team MasterCraft? That I didnt know. If we did get it, should i ask the dealer for the info needed to register? yes, team mc is free for a year when you buy a new boat but what triggers the membership is the warranty card and I cannot remember if you do that or your dealer does that..

Lennyp04
08-10-2007, 05:31 PM
I really like the babes products but if the MC stuff works better it may be worth the coin to upgrade. The babes is 10-12 bucks at my local marina for a rather small container but ill deal.

The bucket looks to be well made...my dad came up with the suggestion that we should put all our boat cleaning stuff in there. I was like...you know dad thats a good idea!!

Lennyp04
08-10-2007, 05:32 PM
Ric, thanks for the info. I will talk to the dealer to see if thats something he does or we do. If you want i can let you know when i get back from Vacation on Aug 18th or the 19th depending on timing and all those other variables.

Ric
08-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Ric, thanks for the info. I will talk to the dealer to see if thats something he does or we do. If you want i can let you know when i get back from Vacation on Aug 18th or the 19th depending on timing and all those other variables.sure, post it here so we all know whazup

Lennyp04
08-10-2007, 05:36 PM
Arighty then...i will do that as soon as i get the information!!

mccobmd
08-10-2007, 05:38 PM
Maybe it's because they thought your boat was the one on the sand bar that had to be lifted out.

Lennyp04
08-10-2007, 05:42 PM
Well im praying to god its not the one on the sandbar. Hard to tell from your avatar but is your X-1 the same graphic colors as mine? Maybe its yours that was on the sandbar since you have the same style tower as the one that was in the video. Mines got the new style tower. But no im just kidding about yours being the one on the sandbar

mccobmd
08-10-2007, 06:16 PM
Mine doesn't have the hockey stick and in Oklahoma we have mostly rock bottom lakes

SkiDog
08-10-2007, 07:30 PM
My dealer is the one who filled out my warranty info and sent it in to MC. Perhaps thats why I got my stuff so soon!:)

TMCNo1
08-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Now let me get this straight...When we purchased the X-1 we got a year free to Team MasterCraft? That I didnt know. If we did get it, should i ask the dealer for the info needed to register?

Unless things have changed dramatically, now, it is just like it has been in the past. IF the dealer fills out All the required paperwork and submits them to MC, you should get a 1 year free membership to Team MasterCraft. There is no paperwork for him to give to you so you can do it yourself, it's his responsibility to do it. It may also be part of the buyer survey that you recieve and if you discard it instead of mailing it back in, it may mean you don't get your membership package. gregory.clower@masterCraft.com can answer all this for you.
Since I have been here on TT, I have commented to several persons @ MC so many times about tutoring the dealers in doing all the proper things to make the buying/owning experience the best there is in the business, but I see no one is listening, by the complaints the owners have about not getting their stuff. But you can bet your bippy, if you went to the dealer when he didn't do all that was required one time and the owners let them get by with it, they will continue to short change you and if you said you wanted to buy another new boat, he'd drag your butt in the door and again take your money, right?

Lennyp04
08-10-2007, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the insight Harold

OhioX14
08-10-2007, 09:52 PM
We took delivery of ours on July 17th and our welcome bucket arrived today. That's just over three weeks which is pretty darn good. We're lucky to have a very good dealer who has always done what they're supposed to do and they give us great support. We're appreciative of them and Mastercraft for their classy and useful gift. I've purchased a lot of new cars in my day and not once have I ever received a thank you letter from the manufacturer, let alone a gift! It's just so much more fun to buy a boat.:) :)