PDA

View Full Version : Barrie Bad Boys ....

atlfootr
02-28-2005, 12:15 AM
New Barefoot'n Website located @ http://www.barriebadboys.com/ :D
Check it out, be sure to join up on the forum board :toast:

Leroy
02-28-2005, 12:58 AM
Nice site Atlfootr. It's been 20 years since I footed. Hard to imaging doing that hard a$$ stuff again!

atlfootr
03-07-2005, 10:49 AM
Nice site Atlfootr. It's been 20 years since I footed. Hard to imaging doing that hard a$$ stuff again!Thanks, Leroy. It's a new site, these guy's are from the North and I was jus trying to help 'em build it up.
Remember the 'ol cleayshay? "It's like riding a bike". Once you learn how, you never forget ...
and the faceplants are there to remind you.

That's really true! :purplaugh

Leroy
03-07-2005, 04:15 PM
If you remember around '79 Tom Wehr was like barefoot ski champion of the world and he taught water skiing at Tenn Tech Univ to get gas money. Pretty amazing we just had swim suit, and life jacket and went barefoot off the boom. Most of us could barely get up on one ski!

BarefootOz
03-23-2005, 09:31 AM
Rob,
Have you heard from those guys?... no traffic on the site.

jjsosnowski
03-24-2005, 11:06 PM
We need more footers in this sport. I think they are becomming extinct. All people want to do is ride on a board or an object you fill with air.

BarefootOz
03-24-2005, 11:58 PM
JJ,
I agree, I'll give you an example, my daughter picked up a wakeboard couple of years ago and now she hardly ever foots... 'bout the BBB site I don't even see the board administrators ever signed on, I think the site was a great idea but no one is interested... :confused:

whitedog
03-25-2005, 12:14 AM
I have just the oppisite, both kids salom and board. Taught them to foot and they never looked back. Must be the need for speed.

BarefootOz
03-25-2005, 12:41 PM
Whitedog, wanna change kids?... :)

AirJunky
03-25-2005, 01:08 PM
Only done the barfoot thang once & yea, it was a rush alright. But we hardly ever see good enough water conditions. Which is what got me on a foil a long time ago.
There is a ton of guys down in Bakersfield who are old footers who converted to riding a foil. Several of the guys are in their early 40s, damn good riders with tons of tricks, and tell me the only reason their still able to still ski is because they made the change.

scott88prostar
03-25-2005, 04:42 PM
Hey OZ....Malibu Mark says were skiing on sunday.....look forward to meeting you!

BarefootOz
03-25-2005, 04:51 PM
Hi Scott!... Yes, I have not been able to get out this year yet so I am looking forward to ski and meet you too!... :)