PDA

View Full Version : Traveling to Union City Indiana - HB & Leroy????

Maristar210
08-07-2007, 10:34 AM
You guys know this area?

Anywhere to stay / drink / eat in that area?

Doing anything on the evening of the 15th of August?

Talk to me please .....

Slinkyredfoot
08-07-2007, 12:40 PM
You guys know this area?

Anywhere to stay / drink / eat in that area?

Doing anything on the evening of the 16th of August?

Talk to me please .....

Sorry to disappoint you Steve but Union City is right on the Ohio border, small town with nothing to do and no place to ski close, guess you could drive to Muncie and check out all of the Ball State coeds going back to school. HB will be by my store in a few minutes, I will see if he has any ideas.....

Slinkyredfoot
08-07-2007, 12:40 PM
Oh by the way, what takes you to Union City anywya??

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Well, if there is anywhere to drink HB will know. as far as the eating thing, trust your nose Staristar, its never failed you in finding food before.8p ;) :banana:

Maristar210
08-07-2007, 01:30 PM
Oh by the way, what takes you to Union City anywya??

Going to Union City to buy some equipment at an auction on Thursday the 16th. I am traveling down the day before and will stay somewhere south of Fort Wayne perhaps as far as Indy (if anyone can come out and play) and then drive to the auction the following morning which does not start until 10:00. My buddy Garry lives in Indy and I might know some other that live near there :D :rolleyes:

Maristar210
08-07-2007, 01:31 PM
Well, if there is anywhere to drink HB will know. as far as the eating thing, trust your nose Staristar, its never failed you in finding food before.8p ;) :banana:

Aaaahh

The UMP IS back in action....

Well you know UMP if all else fails I think Lisa is now single and I hear she's sick of HB's crap :D

08-07-2007, 01:58 PM
Aaaahh

The UMP IS back in action....

Well you know UMP if all else fails I think Lisa is now single and I hear she's sick of HB's crap :D
Yea, thats the word on the street my brutha. I will tell you this, Lisa sure aint sick of my crap. :cool: :D

Leroy
08-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Hey Stevo;

I've never heard of that place! I might be able to do an evening ski outing if you want to and get close enough to Indy.

Maristar210
08-07-2007, 03:55 PM
Hey Stevo;

I've never heard of that place! I might be able to do an evening ski outing if you want to and get close enough to Indy.

About 40 Miles east of Muncie. Would love to get out as well if it worked. Would like to meet you, HB, MrCrowson and slink if I could.....

08-07-2007, 03:59 PM
HEY STEVE!!!! DID YOU HEAR ME!!!! I SAID LISA AINT TIRED OF ME!!!!

HARDEE HARRR HARRR HARR HARRR!! 8p ;)

Maristar210
08-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Shouldn't you be over fighting that fire instead of gloating here you thread jacking no *&*&&*& moth&&*&&**7 FF(7887 dirty

:D :D

milkmania
08-07-2007, 04:32 PM
HEY STEVE!!!! DID YOU HEAR ME!!!! I SAID LISA AINT TIRED OF ME!!!!

HARDEE HARRR HARRR HARR HARRR!! 8p ;)

man, that's COLD!

:(

08-07-2007, 05:02 PM
man, that's COLD!

:(
Its OK Milk, its been a long standing joke between me and Hoosier. I know it looks cold here, but there is been a long history of him ribbing me about Ms. UMP visiting him in Indy when she was working there. So, The jokes were flying via PM way before I posted that here. NO worries man, Hoosier and I are good. we just banter about that alot. :)

I think everyone here knows that I wouldnt say anything to deliveratley hurt anyone. Its just some personal humor between Hoosier and I.

Maristar210
08-07-2007, 06:18 PM
deliveratley

Is that like deliverance?

TX.X-30 fan
08-07-2007, 06:45 PM
Is that like deliverance?

Banjo anyone:confused: :confused:

mrcrowson
08-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Did I Hear Someone Mention
Team Talk Meeting?

Maristar210
08-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Did I Hear Someone Mention
Team Talk Meeting?

Next Wednesday I'll be in the area. I would love to get together with you damn Hoosiers 8p :D

mrcrowson
08-07-2007, 07:47 PM
Next Wednesday I'll be in the area. I would love to get together with you damn Hoosiers 8p :D

I will just be returning from Cleveland that morning.

Maristar210
08-07-2007, 07:55 PM
I will just be returning from Cleveland that morning.

I will be in Muncie or there abouts at around 4:00 and plan to spend the evening near Indy if that works :friday:

Slinkyredfoot
08-07-2007, 08:09 PM

I will be just returning from Union City that morning and I am never going back....:D

I am sure Michael, Leroy and myself would like to try to meet up...who knows about HB,
he stopped by this morning for me to UPS a ski for him so he could save a few bucks, went out to his truck to get a ski for me to try and Jack Blackberry bottles fell out all over my parking lot....

I truly think the fact that Lisa told him to hit the road is eating him up inside..poor b.....d....:

Maristar210
08-07-2007, 08:19 PM
I will be just returning from Union City that morning and I am never going back....:D

I am sure Michael, Leroy and myself would like to try to meet up...who knows about HB,
he stopped by this morning for me to UPS a ski for him so he could save a few bucks, went out to his truck to get a ski for me to try and Jack Blackberry bottles fell out all over my parking lot....

I truly think the fact that Lisa told him to hit the road is eating him up inside..poor b.....d....:

Too bad about our buddy if that's the case. My only restriction is I'll be towing a 16 foot trailer so I would need to know where we would meet so I could plan to lodge close to there and drop the trailer or walk if it were close enough.

Again, Love to meet you guys..... :D :cool:

Steve

Slinkyredfoot
08-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Too bad about our buddy if that's the case. My only restriction is I'll be towing a 16 foot trailer so I would need to know where we would meet so I could plan to lodge close to there and drop the trailer or walk if it were close enough.

Again, Love to meet you guys..... :D :cool:

Steve

I am in if you want...Michael lives a mile from me, Leroy is fairly close, HB is in the ozone, and I have plenty of room at my place to park a 16' trailer... so if everbody wants to meet up, I am game for the Tom Follery and hijinx... I would like to meet you too Saristar, Steve, Maristar210....
If you could stay in town over the weekend, we could all head up to my lakehouse that weekend if it could all be arranged??

mrcrowson
08-07-2007, 08:49 PM
Could meet at the new MUDSOCKS GRILL (http://www.mudsocksgrill.com/)

Slinkyredfoot
08-07-2007, 08:54 PM

Good ID Michael, how is that place, I think it just opened,,the Idea man everybody....mrcrowson, he is cool...:cool:

Slinkyredfoot
08-07-2007, 08:54 PM

Good ID Michael, how is that place, I think it just opened,,the Idea man everybody....mrcrowson, he is cool...:cool:

Slinkyredfoot
08-07-2007, 08:56 PM
Sorry for the Dpost, my computer is slow..not to mention the heat has gotten to me...

08-07-2007, 09:11 PM
I just talked to that skank Hoosier on the phone, he says he is OK, just very busy. I was concerned after I read slinks post.

Slinkyredfoot
08-07-2007, 09:21 PM
I just talked to that skank Hoosier on the phone, he says he is OK, just very busy. I was concerned after I read slinks post.

My apologies..
my humor is wry much like UMP'S..HB is in good form, he is just the kind of guy that can be fun to pick on and he can take it and give it right back...
Hey UMP, I can as be bold, sarcastic, and cynical as you are...;)

mrcrowson
08-07-2007, 09:30 PM

I have not been there yet but I hear it is good..

08-07-2007, 09:31 PM
My apologies..
my humor is wry much like UMP'S..HB is in good form, he is just the kind of guy that can be fun to pick on and he can take it and give it right back...
Hey UMP, I can as be bold, sarcastic, and cynical as you are...
AH ha!! the ol' trick UMP into being a nice guy trick! I see how you are slink!:D ;) Well then Slink, if you got the goods, jump into the game. :D :toast:

Slinkyredfoot
08-07-2007, 09:42 PM
AH ha!! the ol' trick UMP into being a nice guy trick! I see how you are slink!:D ;) Well then Slink, if you got the goods, jump into the game. :D :toast:

No doubt UMP, I have the goods, just tryin' to figure out the game my man...

08-07-2007, 09:53 PM
No doubt UMP, I have the goods, just tryin' to figure out the game my man...
the game my friend, is humor! lots of it too! Join us. We are like humor vampires. all it takes it one bite, and your hooked for ever. just one good joke, one. thats all it takes. Do it. turn to the darkside, it is your destiny. :cool:

ProTour X9
08-07-2007, 10:04 PM
Sorry for the Dpost, my computer is slow..not to mention the heat has gotten to me...
Dont let them lock you up.

Hoosier Bob
08-07-2007, 11:56 PM
I get it! You thought I was joking when I said I was with P! Actually Lisa and I are breaking up because she cannot stand the way I smell like a "Quiznos" every weeknight! For thos that do not get it UMP may have to explain!:o Its OK Milk, its been a long standing joke between me and Hoosier. I know it looks cold here, but there is been a long history of him ribbing me about Ms. UMP visiting him in Indy when she was working there. So, The jokes were flying via PM way before I posted that here. NO worries man, Hoosier and I are good. we just banter about that alot. :)

I think everyone here knows that I wouldnt say anything to deliveratley hurt anyone. Its just some personal humor between Hoosier and I.

Hoosier Bob
08-07-2007, 11:59 PM
I am in on the 16th but HB may not make it! I am trying to get rid of that guy! Can I change my name to a sign? You know, a sign that means the guy formerly known as Hoosier Bob, like a flattened beer can. That way I would not have to have the name, The Guy Formerly Known as Hoosier Bob.:o

Maristar210
08-08-2007, 09:01 AM
Just so were clear I was speaking of next Wednesday the 15th of August. Is everyone on the same page with that?

Steve

08-08-2007, 09:03 AM
I am in on the 16th but HB may not make it! I am trying to get rid of that guy! Can I change my name to a sign? You know, a sign that means the guy formerly known as Hoosier Bob, like a flattened beer can. That way I would not have to have the name, The Guy Formerly Known as Hoosier Bob.:o
Why do you insist on shedding your skin Robert? You should be PROUD of Hoosier Bob, not ashamed of him. He is an institution. He is pure. He is as innocent as a newborn baby. Dont shy away from him. Dont turn from the light, run to it. Dont crush the beer can. Dont do it. Be a man. Be Hoosier Bob. :cool:

08-08-2007, 09:22 AM
I get it! You thought I was joking when I said I was with P! Actually Lisa and I are breaking up because she cannot stand the way I smell like a "Quiznos" every weeknight! For thos that do not get it UMP may have to explain!:o
I already told you that you can send Lisa up here. I thought we already arranged that trade?? :confused: remember?? or where you drinking again? She might like the UP. lotsa empty beer cans up here too, so she will feel right at home. just like your place, only they are Old Milwaukee Light cans instead of Coors Light. BTW, I can tell you which laundry detergent best gets the Quiznos smell out of your clothes.

Slinkyredfoot
08-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Just so were clear I was speaking of next Wednesday the 15th of August. Is everyone on the same page with that?

Steve

Yea, that evening is good for me....I don't have a life other than just drinking and skiing...

08-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Yea, that evening is good for me....I don't have a life other than just drinking and skiing...
So you live in a perfect world then.

Slinkyredfoot
08-08-2007, 10:17 AM
So you live in a perfect world then.

This is just what I was getting at UMP, I love my life and I love being happy man....

Maristar210
08-08-2007, 12:18 PM
I am in if you want...Michael lives a mile from me, Leroy is fairly close, HB is in the ozone, and I have plenty of room at my place to park a 16' trailer... so if everbody wants to meet up, I am game for the Tom Follery and hijinx... I would like to meet you too Saristar, Steve, Maristar210....
If you could stay in town over the weekend, we could all head up to my lakehouse that weekend if it could all be arranged??

I have to be back Thursday night.....