PDA

View Full Version : tim mcgraw

Ric
08-04-2007, 08:55 AM
I am not much of a thread starter, but has anyone else heard of the woman molesting tim mcraw at a concert and then his lovely wife scolding the woman later in the show?

I think the video is on youtube but I am not sure.

anyway, it turns out that the lady grabbed big tim in the jims and faith was not appreciative.

then later in the show, some rambuncious chic was in the front row where tim was shaking peoples hands and stole his ring off his hand and he went to yelling at them..

Ric
08-04-2007, 08:57 AM
I believe Louisiana is the pelican state.

JimN
08-04-2007, 09:38 AM
Heard about it on the radio a couple of days ago. I think I would yell, too, if someone took my ring. It's probably not a good idea to do a "cup check" on someone when their wife is near.

I saw Peter Gabriel during his 'SO' tour and he used to lay back from the front edge of the stage and the crowd would pass his body over their heads. When he started, he was wearing pants/belt, T shirt, shoes/socks and a jacket. When he got back to the stage- pants, one sock and a slightly disturbed look on his face.

I know someone who did a cup checked a cop on Milwaukee Brewers opening day a few years ago. She got a $50 fine (maybe a thank you).

Maristar210
08-04-2007, 09:50 AM
Interesting. Never hear this but I like the cup check term.

She must have loved a man in uniform huh Jim?

Ric
08-04-2007, 09:54 AM
my wife thinks I am making too much light of it, but I picture tim mcraw like i picture that fairy lion tamer in vegas.

--What, you tame lions for a living and we are supposed to be appalled when they bite you?--

JimN
08-04-2007, 09:58 AM
"She must have loved a man in uniform huh Jim?"

No, she's just grabby, sometimes. She calls it "touchy-feely", we call it "being friendly". She owns a bar some friends and I played softball for and has had photo layouts in some biker mags (NOT one of the skanky ones we have all heard about). I heard about the cup check from my cousin and at the time, I didn't know he'd ever been to the place. He, his wife and son had gone to Opening Day with the others from the bar, on their bus. She had gone to buy beer and it took a lot longer than they thought and when she came back, they asked what took her. She just looked down and said, "I was bad".

Ric
08-04-2007, 10:01 AM
That's funny!

BriEOD
08-04-2007, 11:16 AM
Yes, heard about it here as well. Country concerts are typically pretty tame. I am surprised Faith didn't open a 'can' on that woman.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-04-2007, 11:47 AM
for gosh sakes people, lighten up francis's!!!!!!! Like its a big deal. He11, I would say THANK YOU if a woman came up to me and did that! normally I have to pay for that sort of thing. you people are so judgmental sometimes. give the woman a break. To me, when you shake that many hands, you souldnt wear a ring on stage like that. County musicians are obviously losers if they complain about this sort of thing, in Rock & Roll, this is recommended behavior for females. LONG LIVE ROCK!!!!!!! :headbang: :dance: :guitar:

tex
08-04-2007, 11:53 AM
Did she take his ring off while groping him? Just want to get it clear?

08-04-2007, 11:55 AM
Did she take his ring off while groping him? Just want to get it clear?
Yea, I was curious about that too Tex. Normally just to be on the safe side, I dont wear those while Im onstage. :o

Ric
08-04-2007, 11:58 AM
reportedly, 2 seperate occasions with 2 seperate women during the same evening tex.

I hate to say I agree with chUMP, but damn I was beginning to think that I was the only one who laughed when I heard they got upset with the very animals who bring them their millions!

Yep Bri, touring with his wife brought this to a whole nuther level, I think.

tex
08-04-2007, 11:58 AM
and what's this rock and roll stuff? is that the loud stuff that all the kids are listening too?

08-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Rock & Roll, its like hookers without paying for them. why do you think I spent all those nights practicing guitar to become the Rock God that I am???? It wasnt for a scholarship to Juliard:rolleyes:

Ric
08-04-2007, 12:04 PM
saw a pretty good show at the horsetrack last night. any of you ever heard of kevin fowler. real redneck texas music dude. pretty good stuff.

6ballsisall
08-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Is there such a thing as good country music????:confused:

tex
08-04-2007, 12:13 PM
saw a pretty good show at the horsetrack last night. any of you ever heard of kevin fowler. real redneck texas music dude. pretty good stuff.
Never heard of him. I looked him up and he's from Austin. Maybe I'll run into him when I'm down that way next week!

Ric
08-04-2007, 12:15 PM
Never heard of him. I looked him up and he's from Austin. Maybe I'll run into him when I'm down that way next week! redneck, puts on a fun show though. , mixes in some old rock along with his, what they call rockin country. not bad

sanjuan23
08-04-2007, 12:15 PM
He aint half bad, I just downloaded a few Fowler tracks last night. If memory serves he was just here at Billy Bob's last weekend. If any of you like the singer/songwriter type please check out my buddies site www.ryantbriggs.com He just won the "rising star" award from Texas Music.

PS Ric he's originally from your neck of the woods.

Ric
08-04-2007, 12:16 PM
cool .

tex
08-04-2007, 12:18 PM
I have to download some more Pat Green for my vacation!

Ric
Is there such a thing as good country music????:confused: I suppose that's debateable.

This big thing about the tim mcgraw faith hill thing just reminds how very tired I am of those two. the whole cheesy love affair on stage and all that in addition to their ridiculous politics just has me saying, you aint gettin any of my money thankya.

sanjuan23
He's playing an accoustic set in Ennis tomorrow evening, Tex you wanna grab a cerveza?

Ric
I have to download some more Pat Green for my vacation! you can never have too much pat green music

08-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Randol asked if there was any good country music..... Randol my boy, you are SO funny!!!! :uglyhamme thats why I like you around, your always a good laugh!!!!

tex
08-04-2007, 01:19 PM
He's playing an accoustic set in Ennis tomorrow evening, Tex you wanna grab a cerveza?
What time and where? My wife is flying to LA in the afternoon. Outside chance that it maybe possible.

tex
08-04-2007, 01:19 PM
I suppose that's debateable.

This big thing about the tim mcgraw faith hill thing just reminds how very tired I am of those two. the whole cheesy love affair on stage and all that in addition to their ridiculous politics just has me saying, you aint gettin any of my money thankya.
Would you get sick of her?

T Scott
08-04-2007, 01:31 PM
Here is a video of the 'Scolding" by Faith Hill.....

http://video.aol.com/video/entertainment-stand-by-your-man/1950457

sanjuan23
08-04-2007, 02:15 PM
What time and where? My wife is flying to LA in the afternoon. Outside chance that it maybe possible.

From 6:30 - 8:30 at the Red Moon Cafe in Ennis. PM me if you dont have my cell number any more.

6ballsisall
08-05-2007, 08:32 AM
Randol asked if there was any good country music..... Randol my boy, you are SO funny!!!! :uglyhamme thats why I like you around, your always a good laugh!!!!

Glad someone enjoys my humor UMPEE!!! ;) :cool:

08-05-2007, 11:46 AM
Glad someone enjoys my humor UMPEE!!! ;) :cool:
Well I do pal!! I am still laughing from that. Asking if there is any good country music is like asking if there are any friendly terrorists that do charity work. :uglyhamme

milkmania
08-05-2007, 12:19 PM
hang on a sec......

let me get ready & settled in

http://forum.gamion.de/images/smilies/105popcorn.gif

tex
08-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Wow, can't wait to see what you do for your 50th post!

milkmania
08-05-2007, 12:26 PM
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/listen2.gifsomebody's sweet on Faith

08-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Wow, can't wait to see what you do for your 50th post!
:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

08-05-2007, 12:59 PM
Let the rest of us talk about boats, skiing, and pretty girls in bikinis.

and dont forget superheros, bull sharks, pasties, smokey and the bandit, hookers,and other various topics.

tex
08-05-2007, 01:39 PM
SJ-I'm out. I had a household issue pop up and bite me on the ars!

08-05-2007, 01:48 PM
SJ-I'm out. I had a household issue pop up and bite me on the ars!
it wasnt a bull shark was it? I hope you werent wearing a yellow speedo, cuz they love those things.

tex
08-05-2007, 01:51 PM
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/listen2.gifsomebody's sweet on Faith
Didn't George Michael sing, I gotta have a little Faith? I thought he should have sang, I gotta have a little Tim!

JKTX21
08-05-2007, 04:02 PM
You think that they are "ridiculous" because they must not adhere to your exact political beliefs. That is what is ridiculous. There are a few of you on here that are always trying to force their politics down the rest of our throats. How about taking it to a political blog or
something?

If you don't like George Bush, you can go take a flying leap... that's my homeboy!
:D

08-05-2007, 05:09 PM
If you don't like George Bush, you can go take a flying leap... that's my homeboy!
:D
Are we officially slinging political mudpies??? Good. cuz I wanna throw one too! :) Here is the deal. I cant believe any of yoos guys waste valuable time listening to ANY politician!!!! I dont care if they are democrat party, republican party, independant party, nazi party, lesbian party, bachelor party, it dont matter. They are all a huge bunch of Bull****ers. You can take everything they say and file it directly under file 13. aka the circular file. Listening to them is a waste. That is all valuable time that is wasted, gone, over, not coming back. That time could better be spent with your family, or skiing, visiting old friends you dont see often, or even playing marbles with cat turds in a sandbox IMO. There, I have spoke. I am UMP, hear me roar!!! (thanks Dr. Hoosier!!!) :D :banana:

Did I mention, I am BACK! and I am BAD!!!!!

Maristar210
08-05-2007, 05:57 PM
As a member of political office I am offended by that :D

08-05-2007, 06:00 PM
As a member of political office I am offended by that :D
Good Goobally goo! you mean I offended someone with my political viewpoint??:o

tex
08-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Are we officially slinging political mudpies??? Good. cuz I wanna throw one too! :) Here is the deal. I cant believe any of yoos guys waste valuable time listening to ANY politician!!!! I dont care if they are democrat party, republican party, independant party, nazi party, lesbian party, bachelor party, it dont matter. They are all a huge bunch of Bull****ers. You can take everything they say and file it directly under file 13. aka the circular file. Listening to them is a waste. That is all valuable time that is wasted, gone, over, not coming back. That time could better be spent with your family, or skiing, visiting old friends you dont see often, or even playing marbles with cat turds in a sandbox IMO. There, I have spoke. I am UMP, hear me roar!!! (thanks Dr. Hoosier!!!) :D :banana:

Where do I sign up?

08-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Where do I sign up?
Oh, I dont know Tex. perhaps we can take a field trip and see if we can find their party HQ. ya know. for political interviews.

tex
08-05-2007, 06:07 PM
I went to a lesbian wedding once.

08-05-2007, 06:09 PM
I went to a lesbian wedding once.
I bet the dinner and dance afterward was interesting.:cool:

tex
08-05-2007, 06:32 PM
I expected it to be like watching Angelina Jolie and Shakira slow dancing. It ended up being a night of watching Barbra Stristand and rosie o donnell hit on my date. You could have put a dress on me and I would have been the 2nd hottest chick at the wedding behind my date! I got sick and went home.

08-05-2007, 09:43 PM
I expected it to be like watching Angelina Jolie and Shakira slow dancing. It ended up being a night of watching Barbra Stristand and rosie o donnell hit on my date. You could have put a dress on me and I would have been the 2nd hottest chick at the wedding behind my date! I got sick and went home.
well, you are rather sexy for a bald guy. 8p Next to a bull****, Hoosier would take you. Hoosier told me he thinks your hot.

6ballsisall
08-05-2007, 09:48 PM

I could be wrong but from that post I'd say you can BS with the best of the politicians UMPEE!!!

UMP for President!!!

08-05-2007, 09:56 PM
I could be wrong but from that post I'd say you can BS with the best of the politicians UMPEE!!!

UMP for President!!!
Hey, if the state of minnesota was so sick of politicians they let a professional wrestler run their state, that says something!! so I would be a Giant in the political theater. I might not do the right thigs, but I would speak the truf! and tell it like it is! I am sure that would be fine for the campaign, but as soon as you were elected, they wouldnt want to hear the real truth. :cool:

6ballsisall
08-05-2007, 09:57 PM
Hey, if the state of minnesota was so sick of politicians they let a professional wrestler run their state, that says something!! so I would be a Giant in the political theater. I might not do the right thigs, but I would speak the truf! and tell it like it is! I am sure that would be fine for the campaign, but as soon as you were elected, they wouldnt want to hear the real truth. :cool:

You can run UMP. I'll remain the "Judge" :cool:

TMCNo1
08-05-2007, 09:58 PM
Gene is that you??????????????????????????

08-05-2007, 10:00 PM
Gene is that you??????????????????????????
No, its just a slightly beered up UMP.:D Gene is running a blue light special in the shampoo department. Right JR???:D

08-05-2007, 10:00 PM
You can run UMP. I'll remain the "Judge" :cool:quick, my post #55 in the tim mcgraw thread.:cool:

6ballsisall
08-05-2007, 10:02 PM
No, its just a slightly beered up UMP.:D Gene is running a blue light special in the shampoo department. Right JR???:D

Gene!!!!!! He's the man!! I hear he's running for the newest federal position created. Director of federal street sweepers.

08-05-2007, 10:10 PM
I thought he was director of all shampooing???

Ric
08-06-2007, 08:56 AM
And just what is "ridiculous" about their politics?? I have never found them to be overly vocal or extreme in their views. And they sure seem like nice, down-to-earth people, especially given their celebrity status and fame.

You think that they are "ridiculous" because they must not adhere to your exact political beliefs. That is what is ridiculous. There are a few of you on here that are always trying to force their politics down the rest of our throats. How about taking it to a political blog or something? Let the rest of us talk about boats, skiing, and pretty girls in bikinis.

Leave the Karl Rove avatars and obnoxious comments somewhere else. HAHA somebody is bitter...

I will tellya why I think their politics are ridiculous (Thanks for asking). These two boobs walked around on camera after katrina basically blaming W for a hurricane... THat's ridiculous Pablo. There's more, but my favorite is that Tim thinks with his big buddy rosie, that we blew up our own buildings and killed our own people on Sept 11th as a government plot to start a war.. Politics aside, THAT is ridiculous.

I didn't start a political thread, but these two are like a common Hollywood phenomena IMO, when they get big, they get guilt ridden and get nutty.

Ric
08-06-2007, 09:25 AM
Dude, YOU sound like the bitter one. Still pissed about the outcome of the '06 midterm elections?? Your party and the conservative movement are a thing of the past. I can't wait to see your mood after the 2008 elections!!!!

Yeah, everyone blamed your beloved W for the HURRICANE itself!! Did you ever think that the vast majority of the population was mad about the incompetent RESPONSE of our government. HEHEH I think you need to see the video of tim and faith after the hurricane. Or the video of tim on the rosie show the view. Your debate skills are so refined that you almost took me off message :rolleyes:

Ric
08-06-2007, 09:38 AM
what about the early 90's? :D

Jkelly
08-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Dude, YOU sound like the bitter one. Still pissed about the outcome of the '06 midterm elections?? Your party and the conservative movement are a thing of the past. I can't wait to see your mood after the 2008 elections!!!!

Yeah, everyone blamed your beloved W for the HURRICANE itself!! Did you ever stop to think that the vast majority of the population was mad about the incompetent RESPONSE of our government.

Why is it the governments responsibility is my question?

CBergerson
08-06-2007, 09:51 AM
what about the early 90's? :D

You lost me there.

Maybe you could help me to understand better where you are coming from. Why do you take it so personally when people criticize the president or other government officials of the party that you seem to be "cheering" for?

Myself, I couldn't care less about political parties. I don't have a favorite "team". I just want things to run efficiently and to be proud of my country. The last few years, this is not happening. If you think it is, then you are not paying enough attention.

You could criticize my governor (yeah, like for the bridge collapse) or another one of "my" leaders. Would I get all defensive and lash out at you for doing this? No, I would listen to what you have to say and measure it against my own thoughts.

tex
08-06-2007, 10:07 AM
I like it, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CBergerson
08-06-2007, 10:17 AM
I like it, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Tex. I loved your description of the lesbian wedding. It was so VIVID that I felt as if I had been there myself!!

tex
08-06-2007, 10:23 AM
Thanks-I had such high hopes!

Ric
08-06-2007, 10:28 AM
You lost me there.

Maybe you could help me to understand better where you are coming from. Why do you take it so personally when people criticize the president or other government officials of the party that you seem to be "cheering" for?

Myself, I couldn't care less about political parties. I don't have a favorite "team". I just want things to run efficiently and to be proud of my country. The last few years, this is not happening. If you think it is, then you are not paying enough attention.

You could criticize my governor (yeah, like for the bridge collapse) or another one of "my" leaders. Would I get all defensive and lash out at you for doing this? No, I would listen to what you have to say and measure it against my own thoughts. You have "lashed out at" me today, no?

Chad, you are very confused. And I am paying attention...... I'm just not paying attention to Mtv or the NY times. I have enough years under this layer of fat here to sniff out BS, I know what it smells like. see?

This thread is about a couple of millionaire superstars making a big deal out of the animals biting back at them.

My comment about ridiculous politics of the two was explained (and you did ask...) in a couple of quick examples (which you've chosen to ignore...) yet somehow you've paralleled my stating that tim and rosies ridiculous conspiracy theory with my taking offense to someone you say I'm cheering for...

Cmon man, you can do better than that.

Please defend tim and rosies theory, or tell me for a fact you've seen the film of the happy couple after katrina and can honestly defend their position? ... I mean, since you have no favorite team and all;) ... [snif snif]

Ric
08-06-2007, 10:31 AM
And I would bet that you eagerly swallowed up all of the wild and baseless accusations hurled against the Clintons in the late '90s.

Anyways, I don't want to argue politics with anyone. It is a losing battle. I am with UMP!!! They are all full of it!! Thanks for the late edit there. I am confident that you started it. Now you don't want to argue it?

TMCNo1
08-06-2007, 10:45 AM
All this popcorn makes me thirsty, I know where there is 224 million pounds of ice at a cost of $13 million of taxpayer money to go in my cold drink, http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20086590/, so much for bridge repairs any time soon! And it's nobody's fault. Maybe Tim and Faith will want to go around to all the ice storage plants and pick up all those plastic bags.

CBergerson
08-06-2007, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the late edit there. I am confident that you started it. Now you don't want to argue it?

Argue what? You are trying to marginalize their viewpoint and paint them as extremists just because you don't like what they have to say. So predictable. Right out of the old right-wing playbook.

I see them as very middle of the road in political leanings. I would bet they have some very conservative values sprinkled in there. But they happen to lean Democratic, and you can't handle that. They don't fit the country music, ultra-conservative mold and that makes them someone to be feared, mocked, and hated. Kind of like the Dixie Chicks. It is very sad, really.

Ric
08-06-2007, 11:10 AM
Argue what? You are trying to marginalize their viewpoint and paint them as extremists just because you don't like what they have to say. So predictable. Right out of the old right-wing playbook.

I see them as very middle of the road in political leanings. I would bet they have some very conservative values sprinkled in there. But they happen to lean Democratic, and you can't handle that. They don't fit the country music, ultra-conservative mold and that makes them someone to be feared, mocked, and hated. Kind of like the Dixie Chicks. It is very sad, really. You are kidding right?

CBergerson
08-06-2007, 11:20 AM
You are kidding right?

Well sir, it has been fun debatin' with you, but I need to get some work done.

I am sure that we could sit down and have a cold brew and talk about boats, skiing, garages, hunting, fishing, and many other manly pursuits. We would probably have a very enjoyable time as long as politics was not brought up. So let's leave it at that.

tex
08-06-2007, 11:24 AM
..................I want some more of it..........................

TMCNo1
08-06-2007, 12:05 PM
I am so disappointed, Gene would have a friend, but he is off somewhere talking to Scooby Doo about botes, props, trailers, tuneups and stuff.

TX.X-30 fan
08-06-2007, 12:53 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

milkmania
08-06-2007, 01:06 PM
they sing country music.......

so, I don't care what they have to say!http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Divers/lancer-tomates-9548.gif

http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/images/smilies/co4x4/poke.gif8p

CBergerson
08-06-2007, 01:33 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wow. A picture and some emoticons. I just don't have a comeback to match that level of sophistication and intelligence.

Maybe I could change my avatar to Jane Fonda!!

TX.X-30 fan
08-06-2007, 02:30 PM
And I would bet that you eagerly swallowed up all of the wild and baseless accusations hurled against the Clintons in the late '90s.

Anyways, I don't want to argue politics with anyone. It is a losing battle. I am with UMP!!! They are all full of it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRXFpHH0ClY

I felt so proud of our country when we flattened the aspirin factory.

Another proud moment was our fearless leader probing fat interns with cigars.

ICBM guidance technology to the Chinese, nuclear fuel to North Korea, these brilliant moves make me feel all warm and safe, how about you chad.

Ric
08-06-2007, 02:47 PM
Well sir, it has been fun debatin' with you, but I need to get some work done.

I am sure that we could sit down and have a cold brew and talk about boats, skiing, garages, hunting, fishing, and many other manly pursuits. We would probably have a very enjoyable time as long as politics was not brought up. So let's leave it at that.
You have my interest and now you want to bow out and "leave it at that"?

Hell son, you came at me today. You do realize that dontcha? You do realize that the direction your posts have taken today are far from my original direction of this thread? I see anger in your posts. I'm not sure you can say that about my posts.

I didn't mention the clintons or any other politicos, but you did. I didn't generalize any of your thoughts, but you damn sure did mine.

Go back under your rock if you like, but I'm right here waiting for you to defend rosie and tims conspiracy theory.....

Ric
08-06-2007, 02:48 PM
they sing country music.......

so, I don't care what they have to say!http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Divers/lancer-tomates-9548.gif

http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/images/smilies/co4x4/poke.gif8p fair enough .

CBergerson
08-06-2007, 02:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRXFpHH0ClY

I felt so proud of our country when we flattened the aspirin factory.

Another proud moment was our fearless leader probing fat interns with cigars.

ICBM guidance technology to the Chinese, nuclear fuel to North Korea, these brilliant moves make me feel all warm and safe, how about you chad.

Typical conservative Bush-lover operating under their laughable and predictable playbook. When faced with an argument, bring up or blame Clinton for something!! It is probably on the first page.

You are pretty much what I would expect from someone who would put Karl Rove as their avatar.

CBergerson
08-06-2007, 03:04 PM
You have my interest and now you want to bow out and "leave it at that"?

Hell son, you came at me today. You do realize that dontcha? You do realize that the direction your posts have taken today are far from my original direction of this thread? I see anger in your posts. I'm not sure you can say that about my posts.

I didn't mention the clintons or any other politicos, but you did. I didn't generalize any of your thoughts, but you damn sure did mine.

Go back under your rock if you like, but I'm right here waiting for you to defend rosie and tims conspiracy theory.....

Why do you want to keep arguing? You assume that since I didn't agree with your first statement that I then must be polar opposite to everything you believe. Why is this?

ProTour X9
08-06-2007, 03:05 PM
I got somethin for ya, Clinton will bring us to hell deeper than we are in!! Lets leave it at that.

CBergerson
08-06-2007, 03:07 PM
I got somethin for ya, Clinton will bring us to hell deeper than we are in!! Lets leave it at that.

Hillary?? Man, I agree with you there. I bet that is something that most of us could agree on!! :D

Ric
08-06-2007, 03:20 PM
Why do you want to keep arguing? You assume that since I didn't agree with your first statement that I then must be polar opposite to everything you believe. Why is this?
Why?

We haven't argued yet. so far, you've made baseless accusations toward me, and ran for a political argument, yet when I give you fact, you divert.

Do you really believe what you said about me, that I'm marginalizing these two millionaires viewpoints because they are not in line with mine? I ask you again, you are kidding right?

I remain, that these two have fallen into a common hollywoodesque existence where they've gotten so big, they've gotten nutty.

I think his wife had a right to be mad that a chick did that, but are either of them surprised at this? I hope not.

CBergerson
08-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Why?

We haven't argued yet. so far, you've made baseless accusations toward me, and ran for a political argument, yet when I give you fact, you divert.

Do you really believe what you said about me, that I'm marginalizing these two millionaires viewpoints because they are not in line with mine? I ask you again, you are kidding right?

I remain, that these two have fallen into a common hollywoodesque existence where they've gotten so big, they've gotten nutty.

I think his wife had a right to be mad that a chick did that, but are either of them surprised at this? I hope not.

I didn't agree when you said that their politics "are ridiculous". To me, that means that you would be trying to paint them as extremist. Faith Hill is extreme?

Anything other than that is a misunderstanding. If you meant that the big deal about the fan and her hubby is ridiculous, then I would have to AGREE with you.

You seem like a reasonable guy and I apologize if I offended you or twisted your words. You have been around here much longer than I have and I can sense the respect that others have for you.

TX.X-30 fan
08-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Typical conservative Bush-lover operating under their laughable and predictable playbook. When faced with an argument, bring up or blame Clinton for something!! It is probably on the first page.

You are pretty much what I would expect from someone who would put Karl Rove as their avatar.

The only thing typical here is your liberal condescending arrogant attitude towards any opinion that differs from yours.

I did not bring up Clinton, and since you did I simply gave you a few examples of the thousands that made his presidency so embarrasing and dangerous for our country.

Keep drinking the Kool-aid my friend.

Ric
08-06-2007, 03:39 PM
I don't have as extreme an example of faith hill as I do tim mcgraw and it's ashame that even he has fallen into this bs I call the hollywood syndrome or plainass guilt, that is what I mean.

I was saddened to see him and her go political after katrina.

I used to think he was one of the good guys... Not after that rosie bit, I have no respect for the dude. That was and is extreme and that is what I meant when I said ridiculous.

I didn't agree when you said that their politics "are ridiculous". To me, that means that you would be trying to paint them as extremist. Faith Hill is extreme?

Anything other than that is a misunderstanding. If you meant that the big deal about the fan and her hubby is ridiculous, then I would have to AGREE with you.

You seem like a reasonable guy and I apologize if I offended you or twisted your words. You have been around here much longer than I have and I can sense the respect that others have for you.

CBergerson
08-06-2007, 03:46 PM
I don't have as extreme an example of faith hill as I do tim mcgraw and it's ashame that even he has fallen into this bs I call the hollywood syndrome or plainass guilt, that is what I mean.

I was saddened to see him and her go political after katrina.

I used to think he was one of the good guys... Not after that rosie bit, I have no respect for the dude. That was and is extreme and that is what I meant when I said ridiculous.

I have to admit that I don't follow country music, so I don't know that much about them other than listening to a couple of FH cds that my wife has. I have never heard about the Tim and Rosie bit, so I will have to google that up so I know more about it.

CBergerson
08-06-2007, 03:57 PM
The only thing typical here is your liberal condescending arrogant attitude towards any opinion that differs from yours.

I did not bring up Clinton, and since you did I simply gave you a few examples of the thousands that made his presidency so embarrasing and dangerous for our country.

Keep drinking the Kool-aid my friend.

See. You assume that since I don't totally agree with you, that I am one of those "evil librulls". You would be wrong.

Conservatives have some good ideas. But conservatism as an ideology for running a government and a whole political party has been a disaster. Bush is bringing ruin to the Republican party and there is probably nothing they can do about it.

captain planet
08-06-2007, 03:58 PM
Is there such a thing as good country music????:confused:
only if you are head over heels for your sister/cousin/aunt....

TX.X-30 fan
08-06-2007, 04:08 PM
See. You assume that since I don't totally agree with you, that I am one of those "evil librulls". You would be wrong.

Conservatives have some good ideas. But conservatism as an ideology for running a government and a whole political party has been a disaster. Bush is bringing ruin to the Republican party and there is probably nothing they can do about it.

I see what your saying, total disaster. Robust economy, full employment, highest standard of living on the planet, if that is what you mean by a disaster then yes it has been a total disaster.

CBergerson
08-06-2007, 04:26 PM
I see what your saying, total disaster. Robust economy, full employment, highest standard of living on the planet, if that is what you mean by a disaster then yes it has been a total disaster.

In the country you speak so highly of, bridges should not collapse from neglect and kill innocent people...... :(

TX.X-30 fan
08-06-2007, 04:44 PM
In the country you speak so highly of, bridges should not collapse from neglect and kill innocent people...... :(

That comment along with the FEMA one certainly shows that liberal womb to tomb mentality.

The flood in New Orleans was a Louisiana problem to deal with, FEMA was never designed as a first responder organization.

The bridge collapse in Minnesota is a Minnesota problem. The maintenance of bridges in any state is the responsibility of that individual states.

captain planet
08-06-2007, 04:51 PM
Agree to disagree.

Take a break from this thread, go get a soda or something cold.
WHEW....at least he didn't say get a juice-box cuz when he says to get a juice-box...THE THREAD IS OVER.. :uglyhamme

tex
08-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Agree to disagree.

Take a break from this thread, go get a soda or something cold.
Let em go...That is the greatness of this site!

Ric
08-06-2007, 04:53 PM
We may be able to agree on BEER.

For the record, I hate Fords, Miller Lite, Nautiques, and uppity broads

captain planet
08-06-2007, 05:00 PM

Awww, come on Ric, FORD = First On Race Day 8p

trickskier
08-06-2007, 05:02 PM
Awww, come on Ric, FORD = First On Race Day 8p
FORD................Found On Road Dead.................8p

TX.X-30 fan
08-06-2007, 05:03 PM

I'm cool with all that except the Miller Lite. :rant: :rant:

captain planet
08-06-2007, 05:04 PM
FORD................Found On Road Dead.................8p
You must be a DODGE guy, right???:D

Ric
08-06-2007, 05:49 PM

25494 HeyyyyoHHH!

milkmania
08-06-2007, 06:44 PM

how does she get them to stand out like that?http://deephousepage.com/smilies/conf40.gif

I'm talking about the fingernails:rolleyes:

TX.X-30 fan
08-06-2007, 06:55 PM
how does she get them to stand out like that?http://deephousepage.com/smilies/conf40.gif

I'm talking about the fingernails:rolleyes:

Cross your heart baby. :D

milkmania
08-06-2007, 07:07 PM

Cross your heart baby. :D

makes sense.....

first thing I thought was Bless Her Heart:o

Ric
08-08-2007, 10:03 AM
what would dr brainey say?

08-08-2007, 10:07 AM
what would dr brainey say?
What would Gene say??

TMCNo1
08-08-2007, 11:05 AM
What would Gene say??

He would probably take off HIS bra and b-t-h slap ya!

08-08-2007, 11:06 AM
He would probably take off HIS bra and b-t-h slap ya!
well I cant have that.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-08-2007, 10:04 PM
I don't have as extreme an example of faith hill as I do tim mcgraw
I must not have read this clearly.....:rolleyes:

They have some cool Jeeps.:cool: Otherwise, I'll watch the breathe video a times. That's about as much thought I am going to put into what they do.

Ric
08-09-2007, 08:36 AM
Gene! Rodlt bought an SN and there is a thread on here about it!

Ric
08-23-2007, 04:44 PM
Agree to disagree.

Take a break from this thread, go get a soda or something cold. when you think Tim McGrawwwww........ Hope you thinka Rosie...