PDA

View Full Version : quick ipod question..need help

cbryan70
08-02-2007, 03:38 PM
Just got a ipod back from bestbuy and only the right side headphone or speaker is working. How do i adjust this? i used to know and i cant figure it out and its drving me nuts thanks
bryan

Andyg
08-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Did you have it at Best Buy for a repair? My guess is it needs a new headphone jack as there is no adjustment for that.

I had a service warranty with my iPod mini when I bought it a few years ago. Something happened to it once and I gave it to Best Buy for repair. When I got it back something else was broken on it. This happened 4 times that everytime I got it back they had fixed the latest problem and created one more. They finally gave up and gave me my money back.

cbryan70
08-02-2007, 03:53 PM
yeah i just sent mine in and they sent me a new one

suedv
08-02-2007, 04:07 PM
Maybe somebody stuck it in a washing machine... just kidding. 8p

Datdude
08-02-2007, 06:25 PM
I had the original white Ipod ear buds crap out on me after 1 month. One side worked, the other did not.

Chicago190
08-02-2007, 07:02 PM
I don't think the iPod has a balance adjustment. My guess is the earbud went bad, I've gone through 2 sets of Sony headphones that had this problem. Try another set to see if it fixes the problem. If not from the first menu try Settings>Reset All Settings and see if that works.