PDA

View Full Version : Look at my babes new rack!!!!

91ps190
08-01-2007, 10:57 PM
I started out with the roswell tower but it wouldn't fit even though roswell said it would (thank god they dry fitted first!!!). After I had ordered and paid for the roswell I had (re)found the new dimension tower. They build them specifically for the boat so I was glad to give up the roswell and get the ND. I remember reading last year that ND was slow, very slow on orders but they have a deal with Mastercraft that they ship 24 hrs. after the order so had it within a week. Only problem is the board racks are on back order. The dealer was great as he was having trouble with roswell taking back their tower but took on the trouble for himself and let me off the hook. Anyway we love the tower. No noise, solid and fit like a glove!!! Here's a pic.

erkoehler
08-01-2007, 10:59 PM
good choice!!

We had a similar issue with Roswell.

Monte
08-01-2007, 11:01 PM
I started out with the roswell tower but it wouldn't fit even though roswell said it would (thank god they dry fitted first!!!). After I had ordered and paid for the roswell I had (re)found the new dimension tower. They build them specifically for the boat so I was glad to give up the roswell and get the ND. I remember reading last year that ND was slow, very slow on orders but they have a deal with Mastercraft that they ship 24 hrs. after the order so had it within a week. Only problem is the board racks are on back order. The dealer was great as he was having trouble with roswell taking back their tower but took on the trouble for himself and let me off the hook. Anyway we love the tower. No noise, solid and fit like a glove!!! Here's a pic.

The rack looks great! I was hoping for more, but the title would lead me to believe you should have posted in the SS thread!;) :D

Hoosier Bob
08-01-2007, 11:01 PM
Totally not interested in putting a tower on my 93'! This being said that looks awesome and I am interested! Nice looking tower! Fits the 91-94 perfectly! So how much and you can PM if you want. Wow again! Very cool look! ANything that creates a bit more space is OK!:D I started out with the roswell tower but it wouldn't fit even though roswell said it would (thank god they dry fitted first!!!). After I had ordered and paid for the roswell I had (re)found the new dimension tower. They build them specifically for the boat so I was glad to give up the roswell and get the ND. I remember reading last year that ND was slow, very slow on orders but they have a deal with Mastercraft that they ship 24 hrs. after the order so had it within a week. Only problem is the board racks are on back order. The dealer was great as he was having trouble with roswell taking back their tower but took on the trouble for himself and let me off the hook. Anyway we love the tower. No noise, solid and fit like a glove!!! Here's a pic.

betsy&david Harrison
08-01-2007, 11:43 PM
What? No points????

91ps190
08-02-2007, 12:03 AM
The tower including install and racks (when they show up) cost just shy of $3000 Can. I got it through a U.S. place and installed there. It's a lot of money for a bunch of tubing but what the hell. I am totally happy with the fit and look. I am glad it worked out as it did. We too are slalem purists by heart but do a little wakeboarding/kneeboarding and I also have a skyski that I ride and now can take with all the time.

betsy&david Harrison
08-02-2007, 12:07 AM
I was just giving you a bit of the BB.... but in all honesty, it is a beautiful boat and what a gorgeous place to play behind that boat.

Bert
08-02-2007, 12:15 AM
Pat, looks real nice. Looks like a nice day at Dickey as well. Was that available in the mini tower version Farmer put on his 98. That's what I am looking for. You skiing at home this weekend? I may head that way to pick up my topper for the truck before heading to Sicamous next week.
You got it down south? Can you tell me where?

fintek9
08-02-2007, 12:52 AM
I was just giving you a bit of the BB.... but in all honesty, it is a beautiful boat and what a gorgeous place to play behind that boat.

Wow, That is a beautiful play ground you got there. Great boat
what a toy you have now, you'll love a tower! But can't get over your scenery. That could be sent in for a MC brochure!

was thinking, What's the backing plate system on that ND tower? wouldn't want stress cracks to show up later!

TMCNo1
08-02-2007, 07:25 AM
Nude pictures aren't allowed, but well let you by this time, cause the other scenery is so nice, sweet photo!

91ps190
08-02-2007, 10:38 PM
Bert, I got it in WF at extreme water sports. Rick is the owner. Not sure about the mini version. You'd have to check ND. I am happy with this ones height as A friend just bought a '06 197 with the mini and it is a head banger. Mine is only 3"-4" higher but enough I can walk under without fear of concussion. He's rang his bell a few times. We went out today to the oldman and had some great skiing. The damn is already low though so I think the drysuits we invested in might be a write off this year as the water will probably be too low. Working the weekend though.

bigpack20
08-02-2007, 10:43 PM
Nice ride!!!!

trickskier
08-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Nice looking M/C.............Enjoy the new RACK..........:D

91ps190
08-03-2007, 01:40 PM
They are putting out a bimini top this winter so that will be a addition when available. What color do you guys think? I am thinking good old safe black as it will go with the black windshield frame.