PDA

View Full Version : (E)Mail Order Bride

shepherd
07-27-2007, 10:09 PM
My newly-divorce cousin placed an ad on match.com. He met this hot Russian girl online (he sent me her pic). She says she needs $1,000 to fly her to the States. Apparently she is falling in love with him. :cool: :rolleyes:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
07-27-2007, 10:11 PM
My newly-divorce cousin placed an ad on match.com. He met this hot Russian girl online (he sent me her pic). She says she needs $1,000 to fly her to the States. Apparently she is falling in love with him. :cool: :rolleyes:
only a $1000???? :eek3: Where do I sign up???:confused:

Monte
07-27-2007, 10:13 PM
only a $1000???? :eek3: Where do I sign up???:confused:

Me too!:D Heck....... Leah wants a man in leather pants now!!!!!!:(

milkmania
07-27-2007, 10:14 PM
http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/worth.gif

07-27-2007, 10:14 PM
Me too!:D Heck....... Leah wants a man in leather pants now!!!!!!:(
well that can be arranged rather promptly. I can either rent you my pants, or you can send her here. but I aint payin $1000 cuz she aint Russian. :cool:

Maristar210
07-27-2007, 10:15 PM
I'd want to see a pic of her cooter before I spend a G but other than that I'm in :D

milkmania
07-27-2007, 10:16 PM
I'd want to see a pic of her cooter before I spend a G but other than that I'm in :D

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Stoner_in_Charge/ShaveBeaverCartoon.jpg

shepherd
07-27-2007, 10:18 PM

You asked?

milkmania
I'd want to see a pic of her cooter before I spend a G but other than that I'm in :Dhttp://www.ein-duke-kommt-selten-allein.de/img/characters/cooter.jpg

milkmania
I think this is it!

missed it by a second!:rant:

shepherd
07-27-2007, 10:19 PM
missed it by a second!:rant:

Yeah, it was too easy! :uglyhamme

milkmania
07-27-2007, 10:21 PM
Yeah, it was too easy! :uglyhamme

here yago;)

http://www.cooterbrowns.com/cowboy2.JPG

milkmania
07-27-2007, 10:22 PM
and here:rolleyes:
http://www.cityofinvernessonline.com/images/CooterFestLOGO.jpg

tex
07-28-2007, 12:20 AM
Here's what he will end up with!

07-28-2007, 08:37 AM
Here's what he will end up with!
HEY, isnt that the chick with the flat top haircut from Rock VII ???:confused:

TMCNo1
07-28-2007, 09:52 AM
I just knew mail order Russian brides were a thing of the future.

TMCNo1
07-28-2007, 09:52 AM
They are waiting for you UMP, http://www.russianbrideswithlove.com/index.php?setcookie=1

milkmania
07-28-2007, 12:48 PM
They are waiting for you UMP, http://www.russianbrideswithlove.com/index.php?setcookie=1

http://milkmania.info/cc.jpg
whoohoo!!!!!!!!:banana:
Svetlana, here I come baby:love:

justinlkgb
07-29-2007, 10:40 AM
I knew someone who has done this!!!! Actually 2 people, one person is married, and sleeping in sepertate beds at first, he is 50 and she is 27, and HOT. The other guy I know gave this chick about 2 G's and she took off and never came back!!! Good luck. Can you get a reciept?8p

Jim@BAWS
07-29-2007, 11:26 AM
You guys have me rolling over !

This year the most popular name in the US is EMILY.
It must be Tatania or Olga over there.

Cooter...give me a break

Jim@BAWS

JohnnyB
07-29-2007, 11:33 AM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Stoner_in_Charge/ShaveBeaverCartoon.jpg

ROFLMAA,,,,,,

tex
07-29-2007, 11:35 AM
I have been known to enjoy a Russian woman on occassion. You might now her by her formal name Stolichnaya!

krra1
07-29-2007, 08:47 PM
A few years ago a good friend of mine was having his sister-in-laws brother come to Washington D.C. with his new mail order bride. This guy was big, fat, with a collection of chins and no personallity (sp) what so ever. His mail order Russian bride smoking hot, a killer body and was all over him. (sorry no pictures) That was over 6 years ago, now the guy has increased his chin collection, lost his job and the chick is still with him, looking even better and working to support both of them. She is in sells beds in a furniture store and can't understand why men with buy anything she pushes and she has not once sold a bed to a straight women. Anyhow roll the dice, send the money.

Hoosier Bob
07-29-2007, 10:43 PM
I would move to Russia for $1,500! Mail Order Hoosiers!:D

Leroy
07-29-2007, 10:48 PM
Our international sales manager is russian as is his wife. Great people to party with.

Toober Tom
07-29-2007, 11:28 PM
opps, double post..........

Toober Tom
07-29-2007, 11:28 PM
Thanks for the link to that website! That is my new favorite website.

I see they have a rating of 1 to 3 on there ablity to speak English. After careful thought I realized it really dosen't matter to me if they can spreak English or not. All I have to do is nod my head and learn the russian words for "uh huh, what ever you say dear"

Can somebody loan me their credit card?

TMCNo1
07-30-2007, 06:50 AM
Thanks for the link to that website! That is my new favorite website.

I see they have a rating of 1 to 3 on there ablity to speak English. After careful thought I realized it really dosen't matter to me if they can spreak English or not. All I have to do is nod my head and learn the russian words for "uh huh, what ever you say dear"

Can somebody loan me their credit card?

I just know that every Russian womans dream is to be on the right arm of the World Champion Toobing Champion and World Record Holder! I bet there aren't any Russian Astronauts as famous as you!

Hoosier Bob
07-30-2007, 07:02 PM
Those are Russian chicks? Holy crap how much? So they are hot and you cannot communicate with them? Perfect! Food, water and Hoosier time!:D

They do understand "GET ME A BEER" right?:confused:

03 35th Anniversary
07-30-2007, 09:53 PM
I tell you what if those girls are hot and there only a $1,000 each I will take 2, Heck I'll be a dealer:D Maybe I can get bulk rate then:rolleyes: .

TMCNo1
07-30-2007, 11:52 PM
Those are Russian chicks? Holy crap how much? So they are hot and you cannot communicate with them? Perfect! Food, water and Hoosier time!:D

These girls don't need air compressors and/or batteries like the ones you know, Bob! :D

shepherd
07-31-2007, 09:00 AM

jlf
07-31-2007, 09:28 AM
My husband's cousin did something like this only he ended up being ripped off for like $5000.00 or more (can't remember the exact dollar amount). He put an add on one of those internet dating sites, some chick e-mailed him sent pictures, fell in love with him, then asked for money to come to the U.S. to meet him and even get married. He sent the money and more money and then it went all bad. Turned out his beautiful girlfriend that he was in love with was a HUGE fraud. Not even a woman, turned out to be a man. He was wanted in several states and countries for doing the same thing. He never did get his money back either.

Just Saying I wouldn't send any money to anybody.....

TMCNo1
07-31-2007, 09:38 AM
My husband's cousin did something like this only he ended up being ripped off for like $5000.00 or more (can't remember the exact dollar amount). He put an add on one of those internet dating sites, some chick e-mailed him sent pictures, fell in love with him, then asked for money to come to the U.S. to meet him and even get married. He sent the money and more money and then it went all bad. Turned out his beautiful girlfriend that he was in love with was a HUGE fraud. Not even a woman, turned out to be a man. He was wanted in several states and countries for doing the same thing. He never did get his money back either.

Just Saying I wouldn't send any money to anybody.....

There are even Gold Diggers in Russia! That's how they can afford to build high-tech submarines.

MarkL
07-31-2007, 09:53 AM
From Wikipedia: (Google: Nigerian email scam)

A recent variant is the "Romance Scam" which is a money-for-romance angle. The victim is usually approached on an Online dating service and becomes interested in a "lady" or "man" who has attractive pictures posted, generally stolen from online portfolios of modeling agencies. The offending party claims to be interested in meeting the victim, but needs some cash up front in order to book the plane, hotel room, and other expenses. Or, states, was living in US and is now in Nigeria and can not get out and needs assistance for some delayed reason, you find out later (after unanswered or inconsistant stories). In other cases he or she may have just travelled to Nigeria (for tourism or business) and has been arrested by corrupt officials, stranded at a hotel, has money orders (which are counterfeit) that can't be cashed, or become ill from eating the local food,drinking the water, and needs an emergency wire transfer to bail or bribe his/her way out. As with other variants, money always seems to travel to Africa mainly via Western Union, and the "lady" or "man" always seems to come up with additional reasons for requesting more funds; and usually has a third party involved to "assist" in getting the money, thus remaining an another alias (stating various reasons, they may think US citizens will believe that do not exist, such as CIA /MI6/ FBI are going to pick them up for late MOB or Dr. or Hospital Bills, [which they collect house to house], however in reality the only thing they have for law enforcement in this region of Africa are bandits [or rebels] and African Police, and MI6, that UK not US) and when their stories just don't add up and the money doesn't get to them when "they" want it; the typical behavioural pattern is to blame the victim and use profanity to regain that trust, then back to the "romance angle" to try again with a different reason or amount, and all for the sake of "Love" This version of the scam is, at its core, identical to the classic Spanish Prisoner con, which dates back to the Renaissance. This type of scam also frequently originates in Russia or Ukraine as well as Nigeria

03 35th Anniversary
08-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Read the entire contract. The $1,000 is just the initiation fee. ;)
Talk about rain on a parade.......:( I just read up on it, that can get pretty $$$$$$$.

betsy&david Harrison
08-01-2007, 10:52 PM
Sign me up...I'll post a pic of me for a lot less :D

Hoosier Bob
08-01-2007, 10:58 PM
I saving money everywhere!;) It is a done deal Harold! Svetlana meet "Hoosier Daddy!"These girls don't need air compressors and/or batteries like the ones you know, Bob! :D

shepherd
08-01-2007, 11:22 PM

betsy&david Harrison
08-01-2007, 11:38 PM
Betsy, you ski and drive - plus you have an evil alter ego. Don't underestimate your value! ;)
Still waters run deep :D

Leroy
08-02-2007, 12:07 AM
Deep water runs cold....but that doesn't match :D

Still waters run deep :D

h2oskifreak
08-02-2007, 12:39 PM
I was at Lake Powell (UT) this weekend and a guy from Salt Lake came into our camp w/ his ultra hot Russian wife. He was 59, she 33. He even tried to set me up w/ her almost as hot friend. He shared a lot w/ me and women in their society do most of the work, the men are slobs and other various bad habits. He said if a man here goes to work, comes home to them, they feel it is more than they could ask for. I also know of a man in our town who is married to a Russian woman and WOW, did he hit the jackpot w/ her.

milkmania
08-02-2007, 12:48 PM
all kidding aside...

you guys do realize this is crap, right?

the bride I fell in love with has many different names on that site:(

kinda reminds me of those emails where several hundred women in my town want to meet me....
all of them in my little ol' town populated with 300 people:rolleyes:

h2oskifreak
08-02-2007, 12:52 PM
The guy in town who married the hottie gave me her web info., sure as sH*#, she is on there and I have met her, so that one was for real.

milkmania
08-02-2007, 01:00 PM

Flash cards man, flash cards are international!

Riddick51PB
08-02-2007, 05:29 PM
he'll never see that 1K again