PDA

View Full Version : Ohio Skiers ... any interest in creating an Ohio Team MC chapter?

93Prostar190
07-24-2007, 06:25 PM
Hello fellow water rats! I am located in Columbus, OH and would be interested in trying to start a local TeamMC chapter ... maybe get together every couple months at a dining establishment ... I can probably loosen some of my company's marketing funds and get some of the get togethers funded.

Who knows with enough interest we could maybe host a TeamMC weekend somewhere in the state .....

Any interest out there?

I sure miss the Team MC reunions ..... have I missed something? I cannot seem to find any good TeamMC events coming into the area?

TMCNo1
07-24-2007, 08:51 PM
Don't feel bad, it appears there are no MC or MC dealer sponsored events announced for this year and the year is already half over. The West Coast has been left out for several years now, along with the Northeast. That is one reason that Monte72 and myself along with MYMC, MasterCraft of Charlotte organized Carolina Spring Madness back in May. I am deeply disappointed Mastercraft has chosen the route of leaving the boatowner wondering what's going on and totally uninformed.
Now, I've said it, run over me with a bus!

Monte
07-24-2007, 09:32 PM
run over me with a bus!
:steering: :steering: :steering: :uglyhamme

captain planet
07-25-2007, 02:02 PM
Hello fellow water rats! I am located in Columbus, OH and would be interested in trying to start a local TeamMC chapter ... maybe get together every couple months at a dining establishment ... I can probably loosen some of my company's marketing funds and get some of the get togethers funded.

Who knows with enough interest we could maybe host a TeamMC weekend somewhere in the state .....

Any interest out there?

I sure miss the Team MC reunions ..... have I missed something? I cannot seem to find any good TeamMC events coming into the area?
I'm a little busy with the little ones right now to participate this year, but there is always next year.

jkski
07-25-2007, 02:28 PM
I'm in and I would bet our local dealership www.bhmtrilakes.com will help out.
I raised this same idea about 1 year ago, however the problem I keep running into is a good location for everyone to get to. One of my thoughts was to host it at a private lake, however, it is difficult to come across one, although lottawatta from this site was kind enough to offer assistance in this matter. There are some lakes local to our area which are certainly large enough, etc. however, there is no good place to tie-up and host any type of shore gatherings.
Let me know what I can do to help.