PDA

View Full Version : getting into shape!

Kaser
07-24-2007, 03:15 AM
Just started the 16 week program over at

www.iwantsixpackabs.com It's all free, other then the resistance bands but you can buy those anywhere..

did the first set... i've never set / hurt so much in my life -.- all my own body weight.

he covers everything in there, and you can watch each and every video of his workout log every week to see him progress, he's allready gone through the 16 weeks, i was just waiting till i got the money to buy the food and what not.

it feels soo good to feel this burn thorughout my body... it's kinda like learning to slalom ski the first time O.o

just thought I would share this with you guys hopefully someone will do it and get back into great shape and thank me for sending the link :)

sizzler
07-24-2007, 03:43 AM
another O2BESOHUGE.........

:D

Kaser
07-24-2007, 03:54 AM
not to be huge, but to tone and tighten all your muscles... to have six pack abs :)

sizzler
07-24-2007, 04:08 AM
just pulling ya leg kaser......

it certainly helps being in shape to handle all the footin' falls....believe me......my body has been there.......

chudson
07-24-2007, 09:40 AM
Goodluck Kaser, keep posting your progress!!!

tex
07-24-2007, 11:03 AM
My keg beats your six pack everytime!

kycat2007
07-24-2007, 11:46 AM
Diet and jogging has helped me shed 30 plus pounds. I will check out the site because I would love to have it toned now. It is hard because my neighbor just bought one of those keg refrigerator pumps. We drank off it this weekend and surpassed our sixpacks.:)

kycat2007
07-24-2007, 11:49 AM
that guys bodyfat is around 10% or less. That will be hard for most to achieve. You can do all th ecrunches you want and it will not show if you have 20lbs of fat on your body. just fyi

fintek9
07-24-2007, 12:13 PM
The wife and I got the Bowflex extreme 2 last year and love it ..
it keeps us in shape.

east tx skier
07-24-2007, 12:44 PM
that guys bodyfat is around 10% or less. That will be hard for most to achieve. You can do all th ecrunches you want and it will not show if you have 20lbs of fat on your body. just fyi

That's why I will never have a six pack. The key, in addition to aerobic and resistance training is an extremely regimented diet (or the metabolism of a sixteen year old). While I do my best to maintain a healthy diet, I have yet to achieve the level of dedication, which involves giving up a lot of things I enjoy eating, to get the six pack.

Will be jogging on my lunch break nonetheless.

kycat2007
07-24-2007, 12:54 PM
You are right Eastie, I used to just eat right with no exercise and lost a few lbs but saw it come off when I started jogging. This program looks like muscle confusion to me which is great.

This may seem too simple but here is my diet plan:
First times bodyweight by 10x. When I started I was 208 so I knew I could eat 208x10=2080 calories a day and still lose weight. Then I measured my food serving size for three days to get it in my head what a serving size should look like.
I eliminated sugars from my diet like a diabetic would. No cokes just water.
I added exercise. I jogged 1/2 mile in the beginning. then could do 1 mile. I can now jog 2-3 miles.
You will hit some plateaus but it will come off. Remember 3500 calories equals 1 pound of weight. So if you reduce calories like stated above and exercise you should reduce 500 calories a day times 7 days a week equals 1 pound loss a week.
When you have reached your goals. Maintenance is weight times 12 or 15. Hope this helps anyone who needed a plan. Remember eat natural stuff not man made stuff. You never see a pizza tree do you?

chudson
07-24-2007, 01:25 PM
Good post Bud, Thanks!!!

JohnnyB
07-24-2007, 02:43 PM
Will be jogging on my lunch break nonetheless.

Lunch break from work or TT? Is there a difference in your case? :D

kingu
07-24-2007, 03:09 PM
my six pack turned into a twelve pack somewhere around my 30th b-day :(

Kaser
07-25-2007, 06:33 AM
Well I found some muscles in my arms I never knew I had!!

I woke up in the middle of the night to VERY sore elbows.

could barley lift cigarettes to my mouth -.-

The guy got down to 4.7%, although that wasn't his goal...

I was 180 pounds last year, blew up from 100 pounds, in 1 summer...
I'm down to 130 now, and I have loose skin *I can pull skin from my neck out infront of my chin -.- it's disgusting* and I've seroiusly got to get it toned up... if I start pigging out again after the skin is gone, I don't care. But for the next 16 years i have no choice other then to be fully dedicated... or unhappy..

ya know?