PDA

View Full Version : What have I done??

Jwhitsett1129
07-22-2007, 09:20 PM
I sold the boat on Friday evening. To say it was bittersweet would not be correct as it was definitely more bitter than sweet. I hated to sell it and still question the decision, but it really had to be done. She went to what I think will be a good home; closer to the lake if nothing else. Anyway, I am not sure of the rules concerning such a situation, but I hope I can still linger on the board as it has become a pretty integral part of life :confused: ;)

Willski
07-22-2007, 09:21 PM
Sorry man. I think you should still hang out. It will get you to buy again.

Maristar210
07-22-2007, 09:40 PM
I sold the boat on Friday evening. To say it was bittersweet would not be correct as it was definitely more bitter than sweet. I hated to sell it and still question the decision, but it really had to be done. She went to what I think will be a good home; closer to the lake if nothing else. Anyway, I am not sure of the rules concerning such a situation, but I hope I can still linger on the board as it has become a pretty integral part of life :confused: ;)

I don't recall being a registered MC or other boat owner as a requirement for posting rights on this board. Former MC owner is good enough in my book. Stick around;)

peason
07-22-2007, 10:08 PM
We're for you man! We feel the pain. I agree, even if I didn't have my MC I could not stand to keep away from this site.

MPASQUALE
07-22-2007, 10:12 PM
I recently joined TT after our boat was sold:mad: , but we got a newer one, huge step up for OSU ski team, good luck