PDA

View Full Version : Ive skied behind...

uawaterskier
07-22-2007, 01:17 AM
So my buddy and I went to the lake this weekend and he had one of these new wake edition seadoos. I was impressed with how much power and ability to hold speed this thing had. It was a lot of fun to trick behind, and the thing had enough power with more to spare to pull my buddy (190 lbs) up on a slalom ski!:eek: Needless to say it didn't put out near as big of a wake as a MC, it was cool. I just thought I'd share and see if any of yall have skied behind it or something else different.

So lets hear all the random stuff you've skied behind.

tex
07-22-2007, 01:20 AM
Skied behind a Zodiac. Jumped and barefooted behind waverunners. Tried to ski behind a bike.

uawaterskier
07-22-2007, 01:30 AM
Skied behind a Zodiac. Jumped and barefooted behind waverunners. Tried to ski behind a bike.
ive always wanted to try barefooting behind a jetski...did it work out for you?

tex
07-22-2007, 01:33 AM
It was a buddy's 60 mph job. My sister drove because she is a midget. I did a 2 ski jump out and rocked it! It was on a pair of kids trainers with the rope inbetween them. I just told her to go wide open!

WESSTAR
07-22-2007, 02:09 AM
I was on a depolyment down in Ecuador, and I had brought my wakeskate gear with me. So I went down to the beach and paid this guy $10 to tow me around. The kids in the picture were my drivers. One had to sit on the bow and piont to the other which direction to go. The boat was way underpowered and the spoke less english then I did spanish so it took a few tries to get the timing down.

WESSTAR
07-22-2007, 02:17 AM
It is not a very good picture but that is me riding 56 miles south of the equator.