PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICIAL I miss ..........................

Maristar210
07-20-2007, 10:28 AM
Dr. Brainey?
QUOTE:
"i am researching new boats

good evening gentleman, i am currently in the market for a new boat to add to my fleet. i have always purchased the best of the best and i am looking to buy the best wakeboard boat available. i do not have tolerance for inferior quality. normally i would not even consider this kind of vessel , but my son has recenlty taking a liking to the sport. if it were up to me i would buy a cobalt , but my son insists on a mastercraft. i am very respected in my community and need to maintain a certian status in my neighborhood at the lake house. any advice?

GENE DOBIES

QUOTE:

This is a board run by MasterCraft for MasterCraft owners to have a forum. I don't understand why anyone else would want to be on here. There has been bashing of other brands, a specific thread started the other day. MasterCraft has told us they would not stand for this and yet the children/snobs on here insist on doing such things. It is not very professional. I have seen others look down on people with lesser boats and act as if their MasterCraft is the only boat in the world. As I said before there are plenty of people who spend a quarter of the money we do and value their boat just as much and it looks just as good to them but yet some on here choose to make fun. You all need to grow up just a bit. I'm not a person that chose to use this board as a forum for pictures of drunks at parties and lewdness. They say that pride is a sin. I have seen so much boasting on here and acting like children. Get a life. I don't think MasterCraft ever thought there would be discussions on here about what lawn mower or toaster or how to fix one's wash machine would ever wind up on here. Use this board as it was intended. I think the post counter should be dropped. It certainly is no measure as to how much a person has contributed to this board when it counts how many,,, ha's ha's and he hee's and two-word post that are absolutely nothing, just people saying hi to each other. If that's what you want why don't you go to yahoo and message each other and chat. Most of what counts as posts are just chat between people.

REDSTAR???

POst your favorite long lost member :D :mad: :D

Workin' 4 Toys
07-20-2007, 10:31 AM
I can't seem to find any good quotes anymore:rolleyes: , but H2Ogirl had some pretty good ones....:purplaugh

jclose8
07-20-2007, 11:03 AM
I don't think MasterCraft ever thought there would be discussions on here about what lawn mower or toaster or how to fix one's wash machine would ever wind up on here.

What IS the best lawnmower? I probably will need a new one soon.

(he's right about the toasters though.... I mean, how much difference could there really be?)

TMCNo1
07-20-2007, 11:08 AM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, let me check my ignore list!

shepherd
07-20-2007, 11:10 AM
I miss UMP. :(

Maristar210
07-20-2007, 11:14 AM
I talked to him on the phone for 45 minutes last night.....

What a hoot:D

Ric
07-20-2007, 11:15 AM
The guy with the pink seats was a hoot.

I never could figure out whether the submarine 197 guy was for real or not.

and then there is all fifteen moderators, I miss them too

Ric
07-20-2007, 11:15 AM

is this another gay thread?

TMCNo1
07-20-2007, 11:16 AM

What a hoot:D

Was he drunkdialing again?:eek: :uglyhamme

Maristar210
07-20-2007, 11:18 AM
Was he drunkdialing again?:eek: :uglyhamme

No. I called him after a few cold ones so I am afraid it was I that might have been slightly inebriated. Good to talk to him none the less. After 45 minutes I started to end sentences with -Eh?

shepherd
07-20-2007, 11:19 AM
I miss atlfootr.........:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
07-20-2007, 11:23 AM

No, but I think he is gone too!

ProTour X9
07-20-2007, 11:52 AM

If you edit that comment it won't be.

tex
07-20-2007, 11:58 AM
#1 09-03-2004, 01:05 PM
aprgriggs
MC Fanatic Join Date: Aug 2004
Photos: 3

All guys....hey girls?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wondering if any girls have MC...by looking at this site you would think MC were only for boys. Come on girls take them back. Or maybe I am just out numbers.

Monte
07-20-2007, 12:01 PM
I miss sheperd............

Ric
07-20-2007, 12:14 PM
If you edit that comment it won't be. I don't edit much.. Stick around awhile.. You'll see:cool:

Sodar
07-20-2007, 12:23 PM
I don't edit much.. Stick around awhile.. You'll see:cool:

Except in this thread, but as you can see, it did not work out too well... Ric still got his "Master Poster" status!!

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=16386

Ric
07-20-2007, 12:35 PM
Except in this thread, but as you can see, it did not work out too well... Ric still got his "Master Poster" status!!

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=16386 X9 will learn. give him time

Upper Michigan Prostar190
07-20-2007, 03:57 PM
not as far as you know.

your the one sitting next to Mr. Sinalinden.

Shep dont worry, I aint gone far.

shepherd
07-20-2007, 10:06 PM
I miss UMP....

ProTour X9
07-20-2007, 10:08 PM
X9 will learn. give him time

I could have made a much worse joke Ric, be grateful.