PDA

View Full Version : I need a ski partner!!

airdrew99
07-19-2007, 08:49 PM
I need to find a ski partner around Mobile, AL. My wife and I work different days of the week for the most part, and my ski buddy here lately is so whipped by his girlfriend that he ditches me to stay at home with her. He seems to think it's ok to decide not to go at the last minute (after the boat is completely ready and I'm walking out the door). Anybody else have this problem with ski buddies. If anyone skis in the Mobile area and needs a pull sometimes, let me know.

JohnE
07-19-2007, 09:23 PM
I can't help you with your problem, but I feel your pain. It's tough to find someone who shares the same passion for skiing, not to mention has/ makes the time to do it.

BrianM
07-20-2007, 09:15 AM
If you feel like driving to Slidell I'll give you a pull anytime. Just send me a PM. Usually out Tues & Thurs after work and Sat & Sun before the T-storms flare up.

uawaterskier
07-20-2007, 09:23 AM
im in lake guntersville, but who really wants to drive 5 hours to ski...

airdrew99
07-20-2007, 11:39 AM
If you feel like driving to Slidell I'll give you a pull anytime. Just send me a PM. Usually out Tues & Thurs after work and Sat & Sun before the T-storms flare up.
BrainM, Thanks for the offer. I might have to take you up on it sometime. I actually live in Grand Bay, AL which is on I-10 by the Mississippi/Alabama border. It looks like I'm about 90 miles away. I used to have some friends that lived in Slidell, but I lost touch with them.

BrianM
07-20-2007, 11:55 AM
BrainM, Thanks for the offer. I might have to take you up on it sometime. I actually live in Grand Bay, AL which is on I-10 by the Mississippi/Alabama border. It looks like I'm about 90 miles away. I used to have some friends that lived in Slidell, but I lost touch with them.

Anytime. I ski at the site that is on I-12 right at Hwy 11 (first exit) in Slidell.

tex
07-20-2007, 11:56 AM
Airdrew-Will this work?

André
07-20-2007, 11:58 AM
Airdrew-Will this work?
Your knee looks good!!!;)

Maristar210
07-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Airdrew-Will this work?

That would do it for me TEX :D

Mark B
07-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Send a pm to causewayskiier. He was looking for some skiers down there. Also send me a pm with your info. My brother lives down there, and I'll let him know you are looking. here's the link where causeway was looking http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=16850