PDA

View Full Version : US vs Canadian prices

KelBCx9
07-18-2007, 07:42 PM
I want to upgrade from a 70 amp alternator.I got a quote for a 90 amp alternator from my dealer in Kelowna and was told it was in the $800 dollar range! I was checking MC of Charlotte and they have a 90 amp for an MCX with pulley for $256.92. Would they be the same? Has anyone purchased one from them? Any problems. I was going to have mine rebuilt but would like to keep the boat in the water as long as i can.

Sodar
07-18-2007, 07:47 PM
I want to upgrade from a 70 amp alternator.I got a quote for a 90 amp alternator from my dealer in Kelowna and was told it was in the $800 dollar range! I was checking MC of Charlotte and they have a 90 amp for an MCX with pulley for $256.92. Would they be the same? Has anyone purchased one from them? Any problems. I was going to have mine rebuilt but would like to keep the boat in the water as long as i can.

I just converted it and it would be $280 Can Dollars. I have bought from MC of Charlotte and it is great. Here is a thread about MasterCraft of Charlotte: http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=17714