PDA

View Full Version : Here's a couple of the next junior rippers

swatguy
07-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Well my oldest Daughter decided she wanted to put my board on all by herself in the house and I told her to smile and this is what she did24568

And here are a few pics of her (Tara) and her lil sis (dana)now 6months enjoying the X-Star.

Dang I need to stop being under the bimini and get those legs unwhitened

Jkelly
07-18-2007, 04:00 PM
Very cute kids

swatguy
07-18-2007, 04:01 PM
figured I better get one of the whole fam in there b4 the wife yells at me :)

Monte
07-18-2007, 04:02 PM
Well my oldest Daughter decided she wanted to put my board on all by herself in the house and I told her to smile and this is what she did24568

And here are a few pics of her (Tara) and her lil sis (dana)now 6months enjoying the X-Star.

Dang I need to stop being under the bimini and get those legs unwhitened

Nice pics swatguy... Cute girls you have there.. Look forward to seeing the pull pics when they get a little older:)

swatguy
07-18-2007, 04:25 PM
may have one by the end of season .... we will see h ow it goes :D. Thanks guys

beatle78
07-18-2007, 04:30 PM
LOVE THE PICS..... Now I need to take some of my 15 month old daughter in the boat :)

swatguy
07-18-2007, 05:05 PM
All I can say is I am one heck of a lucky dad. They love the boat just as much as me and they get their looks from their mom.

99xstar
07-18-2007, 11:01 PM
Nice bimini. I am looking for one for my 99 x-star but am having a hard time finding a good fit due to the odd shaped tower. Where did you get yours and do you have additional pics of the install?

Thanks
Mike

Doug G
07-18-2007, 11:39 PM
Nice pics of some adorable kids! Gotta get her not to stick the butt out on the grab, kill those bad habits early! :D

trickskier
07-19-2007, 08:16 AM
Great Pics................Beautiful kids...............Get'em started young!!! :D

chudson
07-19-2007, 09:22 AM
Great pictures there SWAT, you aren't "too" proud of them are you??? Kids, gotta love'em!!!

swatguy
07-19-2007, 03:03 PM
99 X-Star
I got my bimini from Towerbimnis.com. $745 I think is what I paid. I searched and searched for ever. This was the best choice for us. It's out of the way, can stay attached with the cover, and is a snap to put up and take down, and most of all no black straps to trip over while trying to get to the boards or load passenegrs from the dock. It also can be shortened for storeage with the push of 2 buttons so that if you do have tower speakers and lights it will filt underneath them for storage. As you can see I don't have any of that, but on th off chance the boss changes her mind or I jsut go nuts I am ready to go :) I use it pretty muchj everytime the boat hits the water for obvious reasons. Trust me it wasn't easy to shell out the $$ for a bimin due to the fact you see them for half the price other places, but it was well worth it in the end and would do it again in a heartbeat. No drilling or anything. It comes with the clamps that just clamp on the tower and it takes literally 30sec to put up and take down with 1 person and 15sec to remove completely off the tower. It's a sinch and rock solid. Their Customer service was great.

Just the shape of the tower becasue it narrows at the bow so much causes problems. You can go to a custom upholstery shop and see what they can do but here by me they don't do them very often at all so I was really skeptical. There are about 5 people I know who have thes and they are awesome. Little tricky to get dialed in on exactly were to put it on your boat. took me bout 1.5hrs (solo) and then one more adjustment. Their instructions on how to mount are simple I just wanted mine a little lower than they recommeded so I can get coverage in the early am and later evening over the whole cockpit. Me and another guy with teh same boat were the first two to order one together so they should have the specs on file now. IMO you will not be disappointed at all with their product or their customer service.

Will get you some close ups of mounting hardware this weekend. All you need to mount it for the first time is an allen key and a flay head screw driver.

99xstar
07-19-2007, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the info SWAT! Looks like I am about 10 yrs ahead of you with two daughters of my own (14 and 11). Nothing beats a day on the lake with daddy's girls (and mom). They only get funner as they get older.