PDA

View Full Version : Michael Vick

Pages : [1] 2

Jwhitsett1129
07-18-2007, 02:35 PM
Thoughts on the recent allegations? I often think cruelty to animals should be a capital offense, and this is definitely one of those times.:mad:

trickskier
07-18-2007, 02:38 PM
Two Words:

Celebrity Status................:mad:

Anyone else would serve time...............:mad:

Don't get me started.....................:mad:

Maristar210
07-18-2007, 02:41 PM
I would say let him off the charges if he can speak a complete sentence.

NOPE - Guilty.......

Thug

#47of100TeamMC
07-18-2007, 02:42 PM
Thoughts on the recent allegations? I often think cruelty to animals should be a capital offense, and this is definitely one of those times.:mad:

I've got an idea... Let's Suspend for life any Pro football player that get's arrested for any reason. All the NFL is good for is bank rolling drug dealers and gamblers. Every week it's a new arrest or a new allegation. You don't see that happening in baseball. All you have there is a few guys that have schriveled their seeds cuz they've popped too many Roids.

#47of100TeamMC
07-18-2007, 02:44 PM
Two Words:

You just wait...

captain planet
07-18-2007, 02:46 PM
Two Words:

THat's actually 11 words Tricky.....but I'm with you brother. I hope they make an example out of this guy if he is guilty. THe part that burns me the worst is what they do with the dogs that loose....electrocute, shoot, hang, or drown. What kind of person does it take to hang or drown another living animal?....

....of course gators and wolverines don't count! 8p

trickskier
07-18-2007, 02:48 PM
You just wait...
I SINCERELY HOPE you're CORRECT!!!

Monte
07-18-2007, 02:53 PM
The allegations are very disturbing and I am in no way a fan of Vick. But, I find your racist comments just as offensive. :(

How is What 210 said racist?????????????

Jkelly
07-18-2007, 02:54 PM
I was wondering that my self.

bcampbe7
07-18-2007, 02:56 PM
It would be nice to see him serve time as well as be banned from the league, but I doubt that will happen.

The allegations are very disturbing and I am in no way a fan of Vick. But, I find your racist comments just as offensive. :(

I am sensitive to racial remarks but I didn't see his comment as being racist in the least bit. Race has nothing to do with whether or not he can produce a complete sentence. However, intelligence does and someone that would do this sort of thing cannot be very intelligent, IMHO.

trickskier
07-18-2007, 02:56 PM
Every week it's a new arrest or a new allegation. You don't see that happening in baseball.

Or NASCAR

trickskier
07-18-2007, 02:58 PM
I am sensitive to racial remarks but I didn't see his comment as being racist in the least bit. Race has nothing to do with whether or not he can produce a complete sentence. However, intelligence does and someone that would do this sort of thing cannot be very intelligent, IMHO.

Well said Beau................Thanks!!!

#47of100TeamMC
07-18-2007, 02:58 PM
Or NASCAR

Or Golf.

Or Waterskiing! 8p

92 190 PS
07-18-2007, 03:00 PM
I would say let him off the charges if he can speak a complete sentence.

NOPE - Guilty.......

Thug

Now that is really funny.....

trickskier
07-18-2007, 03:00 PM
Or Golf.

Or Waterskiing! 8p
I guess John Daly doesn't count.................:rolleyes: :uglyhamme

92 190 PS
07-18-2007, 03:03 PM
I can see your point of view. But, there have been other instances of racial slurs on this list and I don't want to be a part of a group that tolerates it.

What about the guy that claimed he "had a Mexican to rake up his beach weeds" ??

I know of plenty of thugs that can't speak a complete sentences and they come in shapes and colors....

Monte
07-18-2007, 03:11 PM
I can see your point of view. But, there have been other instances of racial slurs on this list and I don't want to be a part of a group that tolerates it.

What about the guy that claimed he "had a Mexican to rake up his beach weeds" ??

Holy cow............ Please stop

Nobody said anything racist, and I don't think bringing up a past post that "somebody" made is relavent. Please don't turn this thread into this....... If you take issue with what somebody says PM the person....

BTW I don't like racist comments myself..

Vick should be jailed and banned IF he is found guilty IMHO

TMCNo1
07-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Threadjack, I am a

trickskier
07-18-2007, 03:23 PM
I knew it!!!....................;)
Threadjack, I am a

Maristar210
07-18-2007, 03:24 PM
THat's actually 11 words Tricky.....but I'm with you brother. I hope they make an example out of this guy if he is guilty. THe part that burns me the worst is what they do with the dogs that loose....electrocute, shoot, hang, or drown. What kind of person does it take to hang or drown another living animal?....

Man How did I know you'd go there? What the hell is a buckeye again?

Oh that's right a NUT 8p

Maristar210
07-18-2007, 03:25 PM

It's not racist it's English

Maristar210
07-18-2007, 03:26 PM

Hey man that was NOT me. I don't have any beach....

TMCNo1
07-18-2007, 03:26 PM
If Gene don't stop, I'll moon the whole bunch!

SkiDog
07-18-2007, 03:28 PM

I wonder if he'd like if they did that to him when he lost a game.

Jkelly
07-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Now thats and idea

Maristar210
07-18-2007, 03:30 PM
Get in the VAN Chad.......:D

My circles gota go!!!!

Hey Chad I work with lots of people who can't construct a complete sentance and News Flash - they're white !!!

Don't defend a guy who flipped off his own home crowd.

Dennis Green got fired... deal with it......:D 8p :D

RexDog1
07-18-2007, 03:32 PM
“If”…. what I have read it true? He needs to be taken out
Drounds dogs to death
Slamming dogs on the ground tell dead
Electrocution tell dead
Not good…………………..:mad:

On the “racist comments” if you think “Thug” is a “racist comments”
Think again, my Dad is a Thug; my uncle is a Thug in that fact, my dad’s side
Of the family are all “Thugs” I find it in no way a “racist comments”
It is how they were brought up, when they were young, bad people
But not a “racist comments”

And yes "had a Mexican to rake up his beach weeds” is a very “racist comment”

IMO

TMCNo1
07-18-2007, 03:32 PM
Ok, Ok, Ok, I warned ya,

Maristar210
07-18-2007, 03:33 PM
Well, I thought about what you said and I retract my comment. What you said was not racist. At worst, someone might consider it slightly insensitive.

Anyways, Vick is a jerk and deserves whatever he gets. What a waste of talent.

Sorry if I offended you in any of my posts. If I'm ever more than slighly serious, you have misunderstood me :D

funk
07-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Absolutely nothing to do with race. The guy is an idiot and got caught doing very illegal, not to mention horribly immoral, things to animals.

p.s. What's next? The feds are after him so that there won't be a black quarterback or coach to ever win a title? oh wait??

captain planet
07-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Guys, can't we all just get along????:noface:

THis thread is about a scumbag that has gotten caught training dogs to kill each other, and then kills the losing dog. Uh, can you say waste of oxygen? :mad:

SkiDog
07-18-2007, 03:39 PM
If hiring a Mexican to rake up beach weeds is racist, that ya'll better start calling ole DOG a racist! I hire them every time I sell a metal building and have it erected! They work HARD, 10-12 hours a day. Are they legal? No, I seriously doubt it, which I hate! But they DO work harder than most. So I guess I'm a racist.:(

Prostar in Michigain
07-18-2007, 03:39 PM
That guy is a complete fool

trickskier
07-18-2007, 03:40 PM
THis thread is about a scumbag that has gotten caught training dogs to kill each other, and then kills the losing dog. Uh, can you say waste of oxygen? :mad:

I agree CP....................However, everyone here knows that MONEY $$$ and STATUS can buy your way out of trouble.................:mad:

captain planet
07-18-2007, 03:42 PM
I agree CP....................However, everyone here knows that MONEY $$$ and STATUS can buy your way out of trouble.................:mad:
No kidding....just ask OJ. :noface:

Maristar210
07-18-2007, 03:45 PM
No offense taken. You are very entertaining. :D

I didn't get the Denny Green reference, though. :confused:

That was a jab at the Minnesota as your location (vikings)

If you hang around here long enough you'll see CP and I trading blows in the College football thread.

Its good :D

TMCNo1
07-18-2007, 03:45 PM
No kidding....just ask OJ. :noface:

Yea, then there was Ernest T Bass!:D

Maristar210
07-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Yea, then there was Ernest T Bass!:D

and Willie Nelson ???

captain planet
07-18-2007, 03:52 PM

If you hang around here long enough you'll see CP and I trading blows in the College football thread.

Yea, you see Chad, I always win those since LLLLLoyd Carr can't beat Mr. Tressel and THE Ohio State Buckeyes.....

....but now back to Mr. Vick.

tex
07-18-2007, 03:55 PM
I know what he deserves!!!!

RexDog1
07-18-2007, 03:58 PM
If hiring a Mexican to rake up beach weeds is racist, that ya'll better start calling ole DOG a racist! I hire them every time I sell a metal building and have it erected! They work HARD, 10-12 hours a day. Are they legal? No, I seriously doubt it, which I hate! But they DO work harder than most. So I guess I'm a racist.:(

Dog I agree with you 100% “they work HARD, 10-12 hours a day”
But some people through out “ahh have a Mexican do it”
Believe me I hear it almost every day living in sol. calf.
It just gets old for me:mad:

And some people in the media look for “racist comments” and then jump
It is so old :(

TMCNo1
07-18-2007, 04:01 PM
I know what he deserves!!!!

A week with UMP in the uppa part of Michigainonia should do the trick for Vick!:guitar: :banana: :rant:

trickskier
07-18-2007, 04:01 PM
Yea, you see Chad, I always win those since LLLLLoyd Carr can't beat Mr. Tressel and THE Ohio State Buckeyes.....

....but now back to Mr. Vick.
But you don't seem to fare so well against the GATORS................;)

#47of100TeamMC
07-18-2007, 04:12 PM

Speaking of jabs at Minnesota... You'd think Vick would rent a boat and have a party if he wants to have a good time... But NOOOOOOOO...

trickskier
07-18-2007, 04:18 PM
Speaking of jabs at Minnesota... You'd think Vick would rent a boat and have a party if he wants to have a good time... But NOOOOOOOO...
I think "Monkey Business" can still be chartered..................:rolleyes:

Maristar210
07-18-2007, 04:22 PM
I think "Monkey Business" can still be chartered..................:rolleyes:

I hear the carpets were "just cleaned"

funk
07-18-2007, 04:25 PM
That's it, I'm getting the moderator on yet another "racist" comment!!

captain planet
07-18-2007, 04:38 PM
Alright, now that might be the post of the day right there.....LOL

captain planet
07-18-2007, 04:39 PM
I hear the carpets were "just cleaned"
Oops, now wait a minute, now THAT is the post of the day....LOL

#47of100TeamMC
07-18-2007, 04:44 PM
Ha ha. Keep piling it on!! Isn't there already enough shame around here with the Gopher football rape incident. :(

Yeah it is sad. I will withhold the comments that my fingers want to display.

swatguy
07-18-2007, 05:00 PM
HAHAHAHA

This thread started a rollin eh? Missed all the fun.
Him and Tank Johnson should be sent up state to the pen along with half of the NFL and NBA. How these idiots make millions and get away with half the stuff they do is rediculous. Nothing but thugs/gangsters in uniforms and Bentley's.

JR34
07-18-2007, 05:13 PM
HAHAHAHA

This thread started a rollin eh? Missed all the fun.
Him and Tank Johnson should be sent up state to the pen along with half of the NFL and NBA. How these idiots make millions and get away with half the stuff they do is rediculous. Nothing but thugs/gangsters in uniforms and Bentley's.

Maybe 5% bad guys in sports leagues and my guess is that is no different than your circle of friends or your place of work. Just the bad dudes in sports get more pub.

That said very glad my 6 year old son chose Vince Young jersey last year over Vick so don't have to burn a jersey that runs $50. Now he wants a Barry Bonds jersey lol and don't have the heart to tell him he is a cheater....may just go with he is a bad guy and you get no Bonds jersey angle.

Just curious...anyone else monitor their kids jerseys based on the quality of person they seem to be? Sons other jerseys are LT, Brandon Roy, Chad Johnson, Shawn Alexander, Ray Felton (at UNC), and some WA Husky jersey that his grandpa got him....(all seem ok (xcept the Husky jersey :) )but can't sign off on Bonds.

TX.X-30 fan
07-18-2007, 05:21 PM

Not racist at ALL. JUST THE FACTS, WHEN DID STATING A FACT BECOME RACIST?????????????????????

Edit: Sorry just saw the retraction.

Some of your posts do speak volumes about who we have become as a country. Our enemies will not have to fire a shot when they come for this country. We will have become so soft and PC we will simply hand it over. :twocents:

This post was not meant to be offensive to any current, past of future TT member. ;)

swatguy
07-18-2007, 05:49 PM
I am pretty sure that there are 0 convicted felons at my work place. HAHAHAHAHA At least still working.

The statemet was an exaggeration. I can guarantee you that if anyone of my co-workers (hence the ID)were caught doing anyone of the things these atheletes were/are guilty of they would be fired instantly and most likely sent to prison and be all over the news to have an example made of them. I have zero sympathy for their lives beiing telivised. #$% They are on T.V every week so they should be used to it. So I still stand firm. When you are at a higher level the penalties should be the same if not stiffer for being an idiot not less.

And also I don't understand how the truth is racist:rolleyes: Oh well I am still learning;)

JR34
07-18-2007, 06:11 PM
I don't have any sympathy for these bad dudes either...and IMO Vick is easily the worst because he is abusing helpless animals. I hope very much that he does time based on what they say he was involved in.

Just was making a point that I still think most of the peeps we watch in these sports are decent people and shouldn't be painted with the brush of "Nothing but thugs/gangsters in uniforms and Bentley's."

LakePirate
07-18-2007, 10:43 PM
Gotta love it...a bunch of crackers discussing what is racist and what is not.

Anywho. I have had the unfortunate experience of having to follow this nonsense since it first started due to my locale. Vick is a moron. Dude has lost more on fighting dogs than he donated to the school where he played football in college following an unscripted tragedy. (donated 10k).

This dude has been bad news for years and Arthur Blank has been buying #7 out of trouble the entire time. That Matt Schaub trade is looking like the Brett Butler, Brook Jacoby for Len Barker trade.

I would like to see someone hose him down and run about 220 through him for...oh about 6 hours.

Had the Feds not gotten involved he would have walked, Bad Newz or not. Don't think king Arthur can buy off the feds, they put Martha Stewart in the pokey for crying out loud.

87MCProstar
07-18-2007, 11:00 PM
personally in cases like this where cruility is involved i wouldn't mind hannibal's (i think) law, and eye for an eye, back on the books. but lucky for him money makes things go away in this country so i wouldn't be surprised if he just got a slap on the wrist.

Monte
07-18-2007, 11:10 PM
personally in cases like this where cruility is involved i wouldn't mind hannibal's (i think) law, and eye for an eye, back on the books. but lucky for him money makes things go away in this country so i wouldn't be surprised if he just got a slap on the wrist.

If I were a bettin man, I'd say they make an example of him........

TX.X-30 fan
07-18-2007, 11:12 PM
Gotta love it...a bunch of crackers discussing what is racist and what is not.

Anywho. I have had the unfortunate experience of having to follow this nonsense since it first started due to my locale. Vick is a moron. Dude has lost more on fighting dogs than he donated to the school where he played football in college following an unscripted tragedy. (donated 10k).

This dude has been bad news for years and Arthur Blank has been buying #7 out of trouble the entire time. That Matt Schaub trade is looking like the Brett Butler, Brook Jacoby for Len Barker trade.

I would like to see someone hose him down and run about 220 through him for...oh about 6 hours.
Had the Feds not gotten involved he would have walked, Bad Newz or not. Don't think king Arthur can buy off the feds, they put Martha Stewart in the pokey for crying out loud.

While I don't think your post is racist, some might think it to be insensitive. :confused: :D

LakePirate
07-18-2007, 11:13 PM
If I were a bettin man, I'd say they make an example of him........

I am with you Monte. The judge that is overseeing the case is known for exceeding the recommended jail sentences. They threw a stat out today that Federal Prosecutors have a 90+% close rate.

People Scooter Libby was convicted. Money don't matter to the feds.

LakePirate
07-18-2007, 11:17 PM
While I don't think your post is racist, some might think it to be insensitive. :confused: :D

That is what he was allegedly doing to the dogs who lost. It makes me sick to think about it.

As a honky I am offended by my previous post.
:mad:

fintek9
07-19-2007, 12:24 AM
WOW, just got of the lake and I missed this one!!! HOLY COW

I THINK # 1 WINS THIS THREAD HANDS DOWN !!

TMCNo1
07-19-2007, 06:30 AM
I'm a cracker, unsalted in fact, whatever that means,

#47of100TeamMC
07-19-2007, 08:48 AM
Dude has lost more on fighting dogs than he donated to the school where he played football in college following an unscripted tragedy. (donated 10k).

Did you also know that the donation to Virginia Tech was from the Michael Vick foundation... Yes his charity... not one cent of that donation came out of his own pocket.

trickskier
07-19-2007, 02:38 PM
More good news for Vick.....................I was listening to the Herd on ESPN and they said that Vick's case will be tried by Federal Judge Henry Hudson. Judge Hudson has a known history of exceeding Federal Sentencing Guidelines in cases like these in order to prove a point..........:D

chudson
07-19-2007, 02:51 PM
Go Judge Hud, he da man!!!

bigmac
07-19-2007, 03:02 PM
Some people are overly sensitive to racial comments - even to the point of seeing them when they aren't there. Other posters don't see them because they're not there, as in this case.

As to the "Mexicans raking weeds" comment, NOBODY on this board endorsed that comment and at least two people in that thread called the poster on it.

Political correctness at the expense of common sense...:rolleyes:

Having said all of that, anybody who believes Team Talk to be an online community full of racists can solve the problem easily by not logging on.

ProTour X9
07-19-2007, 03:06 PM
Wow I wonder why I haven't seen this thread earlier :popcorn:

trickskier
07-19-2007, 03:08 PM
Well stated bigmac

fintek9
07-19-2007, 03:13 PM
Wow I wonder why I haven't seen this thread earlier :popcorn:that's what I thought at 12:30 last night!
sat I my chair with hair standing on end! wow factor.

funk
07-19-2007, 03:20 PM
I just hope that with this all in the limelight that people will start to look into why "pit bulls" are the dogs that they are, or at least have the reputation of being. It is kind of like the "guns don't kill people, people do" theory. These dogs are raised to fight, then thrown on the streets or killed. They need to go after these @$$holes and stop killing the dogs in the shelters. Go to any shelter and see how many "pit bull" terriers there are. Sad!! I've had two either pure breed or mixes and they are the best dogs... if raised by someone with half a brain!
Where's the commish on this one? Pac-man Jones is so easy to talk about but when it's a jersey-seller, watch out!

Ric
07-19-2007, 03:39 PM
NOT saying the guy is or is not a thug, nor can I speak to his guilt or involvement, but the SIrag story quoted an official from the scene as stating "We got him! We got Michael Vick!". Is it a gotcha game or is it a breakup of a dogfighting ring? Just wondering.... :rolleyes:

Ric
07-19-2007, 03:41 PM
I just hope that with this all in the limelight that people will start to look into why "pit bulls" are the dogs that they are, or at least have the reputation of being. It is kind of like the "guns don't kill people, people do" theory. These dogs are raised to fight, then thrown on the streets or killed. They need to go after these @$$holes and stop killing the dogs in the shelters. Go to any shelter and see how many "pit bull" terriers there are. Sad!! I've had two either pure breed or mixes and they are the best dogs... if raised by someone with half a brain!
Where's the commish on this one? Pac-man Jones is so easy to talk about but when it's a jersey-seller, watch out! were they fighting pit bull terriers?

Ric
07-19-2007, 03:51 PM
How about we just let this one die already?? Maristar210 and I made peace about 5 minutes after I retracted my original comment.

I missed the replies to the "Mexicans" comment. When I first saw it, it looked like the comment was being allowed to slide. Now I know why it is better not to say anything. The weeds thread also got sidetracked because of the interest in your weed roller.

And thanks for throwing me under the bus by twisting my words into that I believe "TT is an online community full of racists". How is that any different than my misinterpretation of the original Vick comment? I missed that thread entirely!!! I painted my own back door and trim on my house last weekend.... halfway into the job, I was looking for a "painter",

you know.. a dopehead white guy with no ambition.. that type :D

TX.X-30 fan
07-19-2007, 03:57 PM
Possibly Vick can convert his dog fighting ring. :confused:

bigmac
07-19-2007, 04:02 PM
Don't throw me under the bus by twisting my words into that I believe "TT is an online community full of racists". How is that any different than my misinterpretation of the original Vick comment?

You're right, I apologize for the mischaracterization and retract it.

TX.X-30 fan
07-19-2007, 04:05 PM
GROUP HUG 8p 8p

:cry: :cry:

ProTour X9
07-19-2007, 04:06 PM
Actually Mexicans do rake weeds

TMCNo1
07-19-2007, 04:10 PM

Did they find tricks hat in all those weeds?:rolleyes:

So that is where "Weed" comes from!

tex
07-19-2007, 04:13 PM
Did they find tricks hat in all those weeds?:rolleyes:

So that is where "Weed" comes from!
Give me a rake!!!!!!!!!

Maristar210
07-19-2007, 04:13 PM

Yes and polski guys with Maristar's do as well.

Slinkyredfoot
07-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Just goes to show you can take this guy out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of this guy......

ProTour X9
07-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Yes and polski guys with Maristar's do as well.

Duh with those V Drives always tearing them up:rolleyes:

pq2
07-19-2007, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=ChadBergerson]How about we just let this one die already?? Maristar210 and I made peace about 5 minutes after I retracted my original comment.

I missed the replies to the "Mexicans" comment. When I first saw it, it looked like the comment was being allowed to slide. Now I know why it is better not to say anything. The weeds thread also got sidetracked because of the interest in your weed roller.

I hate to look at those comments because Im a Mexican, and I believe this is a group of educated and polite persons that know that there are members from other countries and other cultures.

pq2
07-19-2007, 04:18 PM
Even after those kind of comments, you are all welcome to ski with us if you ever come to cancun :)

ProTour X9
07-19-2007, 04:21 PM
I'm not against anyone, please know that, if any further comment arise against me, please know that I was joking, bringing up a humorous point that is all. I'm not against Mexicans, just the British :D

ProTour X9
07-19-2007, 04:22 PM
Even after those kind of comments, you are all welcome to ski with us if you ever come to cancun :)

You could have said that a week ago!:o

pq2
07-19-2007, 04:23 PM
sorry, I didnt know you were comming, but for the nex time let me know.

Monte
07-19-2007, 04:25 PM
Just talked to a buddy from Atlanta who works for the sports council.. The falcons are screwed from what I understand. If they fire him they have to pay the rest of his 40mil contract. If they wait his salary is still a part of their salary cap. Surely there is a way out for the Falcons....

ProTour X9
07-19-2007, 04:25 PM
thanks anyways, there won't be a next time

Mark B
07-19-2007, 04:29 PM
Just talked to a buddy from Atlanta who works for the sports council.. The falcons are screwed from what I understand. If they fire him they have to pay the rest of his 40mil contract. If they wait his salary is still a part of their salary cap. Surely there is a way out for the Falcons....

Surely if He is convicted of a felony, there is something in his contract that will remove any obligation by the team to continue his employment.

Mark B
07-19-2007, 04:30 PM

Surely if He is convicted of a felony, there is something in his contract that will remove any obligation by the team to continue his employment.:confused:

pilot02
07-19-2007, 05:20 PM
Here ya'll go... Get this shirt!!

http://www.zazzle.com/gracie111/product/235721297321477669

funk
07-19-2007, 05:28 PM
were they fighting pit bull terriers?

"He's a pit bull fighter," the source said of Vick. "He's one of the ones that they call 'the big boys': that's who bets a large dollar. And they have the money to bet large money. As I'm talking about large money -- $30,000 to $40,000 -- even higher. He's one of the heavyweights."

On April 25, authorities raided a house in Surry County, Va., owned by Vick and reportedly found -- among other things -- 66 dogs (most of which were pit bulls), a dog-fighting pit, bloodstained carpets and equipment commonly associated with dogfighting.

Drugs, giving girls herpes, dogfighting???

pq2
07-19-2007, 05:32 PM
thanks anyways, there won't be a next time

sorry to hear that, do you have a bad experience during your vacation??? :confused:

milkmania
07-19-2007, 05:36 PM
I hate to look at those comments because Im a Mexican, and I believe this is a group of educated and polite persons that know that there are members from other countries and other cultures.

you might be able to answer this....

what are Hispanics?

Where is Hispania:confused:

;)

ProTour X9
07-19-2007, 05:43 PM
sorry to hear that, do you have a bad experience during your vacation??? :confused:

Well it was my parents vacation, I know my dad would have loved to go skiing. They enjoyed themselves but vowed never to go back.

pq2
07-19-2007, 05:48 PM
Its sad to hear that. We live from turism and we get worried when we hear things like that.

atlfootr
07-19-2007, 08:04 PM
In case you had the time to read Vick's Indictment, here it is :rolleyes:
http://www.wsbtv.com/download/2007/0717/13700114.pdf

trickskier
07-19-2007, 08:12 PM
Nike has decided to suspend the release of the Air Zoom Vick V

Link below:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2942391

TMCNo1
07-19-2007, 08:56 PM
Nike has decided to suspend the release of the Air Zoom Vick V

Link below:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2942391

See this post, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=377194&postcount=626

Rumor has it the peacock will skip College and go to Atlanta as a fly on (walk on) and try for Vicks job. Looks like birds of a feather...............................you know how it goes!
Consider the possibilities! No peacock stew here, just the Superbowl!:D

Ric
07-20-2007, 08:31 AM
"He's a pit bull fighter," the source said of Vick. "He's one of the ones that they call 'the big boys': that's who bets a large dollar. And they have the money to bet large money. As I'm talking about large money -- $30,000 to $40,000 -- even higher. He's one of the heavyweights."

On April 25, authorities raided a house in Surry County, Va., owned by Vick and reportedly found -- among other things -- 66 dogs (most of which were pit bulls), a dog-fighting pit, bloodstained carpets and equipment commonly associated with dogfighting.

Drugs, giving girls herpes, dogfighting??? ok, because when you said pit bull terriers, I pictured those little bulldogs like the talking one on men in black.

atlfootr
07-20-2007, 08:49 AM
I'm from Atlanta so I can say, Mr. Blank do the town and Nation a favor and can his arrssss. :rant:
And by doing so, this would benefit both the fanchise and the NFL.

Ric
07-20-2007, 08:53 AM
I think this is getting more run than ray lewis being accused of actual murder.

Maristar210
07-20-2007, 09:04 AM

Great minds think alike. ;)

I think we as a society are getting sick of all the Pac Man Jones stories dominating the airwaves.

Personally I blame that idiot Maurice Clarette. That FPOS started it all IMO.... 8p 8p

BUCKEYES !!!

stink:D

trickskier
07-20-2007, 09:07 AM
There is absolutely no excuse for the cruelty to defenseless animals......
Ray Lewis & OJ both got away murder.............and made a Mockery of our Judicial System.
In Vicks case there are too many eyewitnesses coming forward with factual evidence............I don't think he'll be able to buy his way out of this one..............

Oh, and Johnny Cochran is dead.....................

Monte
07-20-2007, 09:09 AM
Surely if He is convicted of a felony, there is something in his contract that will remove any obligation by the team to continue his employment.

Yeah, but how long is THAT going to take:confused: Just sayin

Maristar210
07-20-2007, 09:09 AM
Ray Lewis & OJ both got away murder.............and made a Mockery of our Judicial System.
In Vicks case there are too many eyewitnesses coming forward with factual evidence............I don't think he'll be able to buy his way out of this one..............

He'll do community service and nothing more. Lets remember this thread and see. He's Michael Vick after all...:rolleyes:

Monte
07-20-2007, 09:13 AM
He'll do community service and nothing more. Lets remember this thread and see. He's Michael Vick after all...:rolleyes:

I say if hes is convicted... They are going to burn his @$$.. EXAMPLE;)

trickskier
07-20-2007, 09:20 AM
I certainly hope you're wrong this time...........
Not according to what I've read about Judge Hudson's sentencing.........:D
Remember this is a Federal Offense................

atlfootr
07-20-2007, 09:31 AM
Oh, and Johnny Cochran is dead.....................Feed this piece of a man (if you can call him that) to the wolves, so he ends up like Johnny. :rant:
There, I said it.

atlfootr
07-20-2007, 09:39 AM
Where's Bob Barker, PETA and the SPCA when you need 'em the most?

trickskier
07-20-2007, 09:58 AM
Feed this piece of a man (if you can call him that) to the wolves, so he ends up like Johnny. :rant:
There, I said it.
If convicted...............I think his sentence should be to swim from one side of this "SWAMP" to the other and back...........If he makes it out alive he can walk................:D

I think it's just punishment considering what he did to those poor defenseless animals.................

Ric
07-20-2007, 10:04 AM
If convicted...............I think his sentence should be to swim from one side of this "SWAMP" to the other and back...........If he makes it out alive he can walk................:D

I think it's just punishment considering what he did to those poor defenseless animals................. ahhh humane and just

Monte
07-20-2007, 10:14 AM
Sounds like he's going from being the quarterback to being the reciever...

atlfootr
07-20-2007, 10:15 AM
Either that Trick or give' em a 1 way ticket to Gatorland and well, you guys know the rest .... :D

trickskier
07-20-2007, 11:07 AM
Or quite possibly a "Tight End".......................:D

TMCNo1
07-20-2007, 11:08 AM

I assume he would be to be a tight end first??????????????:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
07-20-2007, 11:09 AM
Or quite possibly a "Tight End".......................:D

We were typing at the same time!

trickskier
07-20-2007, 11:16 AM
We were typing at the same time!
I'm FASTER.................I use "BOTH" fingers.......................:uglyhamme

atlfootr
07-21-2007, 12:59 AM
Listen to a Talk Show Radio on ESPN TV called "BUCK AND KINCADE" 680 out of Atlanta, pathectic some of the calls com'n in support'n Vic (black folks) what a loser :rant:

Ric
07-21-2007, 10:22 AM
I've never been to a dogfight in my life. It appears to be barbaric, yes, but illegal dogfighting is the biggest story on any news right now? cmon....

Looks like this guy is gonna be the scapegoat of the year... If illegal dogfighting is such a big problem, howcome I've not heard a word about it in the past ten years until they find it on Vick's property?

Atl, it sounds as though you think this may be the next big polarizing issue between races.?

atlfootr
07-21-2007, 11:27 AM
Looks like this guy is gonna be the scapegoat of the year... If illegal dogfighting is such a big problem, how come I've not heard a word about it in the past ten years until they find it on Vick's property?

Atl, it sounds as though you think this may be the next big polarizing issue between races.?He's a great guy to elect for the 'ScapeGoat of The Year' Award...
If, he thinks just beacuse he is who he is - I hope seriously he stands in front of a Judge that has a million dogs!

What rock have you been under?
Dogfight'n is in the news ALOT! Almost as much as **** fight'n, that's another thread :rolleyes:
I'm not here to start any race wars, I listened to many callers opposing Vick's actions whom all happened to be Caucasian race and the one's that defended him, stated what he did is o.k.
were of Afro-American descent :mad:

Maristar210
07-21-2007, 11:37 AM
Man they are just crucifying him, calling him barbaric and all wow !!!!

There was a murder suicide in our town and this is still bigger, I think not.........

just sayin.....

Ric
07-21-2007, 01:16 PM
He's a great guy to elect for the 'ScapeGoat of The Year' Award...
If, he thinks just beacuse he is who he is - I hope seriously he stands in front of a Judge that has a million dogs!

What rock have you been under?
Dogfight'n is in the news ALOT! Almost as much as **** fight'n, that's another thread :rolleyes:
I'm not here to start any race wars, I listened to many callers opposing Vick's actions whom all happened to be Caucasian race and the one's that defended him, stated what he did is o.k.
were of Afro-American descent :mad: well.... I have heard a rash of dissapearances/abductions of females lately.. Also hear alot about border gangs and locally, it's the antics of the thugs who evacuated here from katrina.. Dogfighting... no, not so much.

Not sayin that illegal dogfighting doesn't actually happen, but damn, it's like one superstar is accused of being involved or at least facilitating the crime and it's bigger news than iraq, kim jong il, the crazy venezualan, cuba, and all the domestic issues I mentioned above and more...

I don't imply that you are starting a "race war", but it seems that from the call-in show you heard, it's polarized in that way.

Anybody think there may be some bloodsport type of fights that still go on in the US? Maybe I'm under that same rock, but I haven't heard of any?

atlfootr
07-21-2007, 01:41 PM
I wash my hands of Vick, no :noface: more from me :rolleyes:

tex
07-21-2007, 05:20 PM
I wish Brian Urlacher would take care of Vick!

Hoosier Bob
07-22-2007, 05:19 PM
Lawrence Taylor could have but not Ur******! I heard he was doing a community service allowing the burial of these beloved animals on his property? We need to stop picking on Michael! If he had been a Mike I would have been with you but he is our beloved Michael. What a great guy. Nothing wrong with providing the environment for illegal activity! See no evil have no evil. Supply the means for the evil but you are not partaking in the evil? I drive through Carmel, Indiana once in awhile and everytime I feel I am being profiled. I have been profiled there on a few occasions. The diiference betwwen myself and our beloved Michael Sick is I was in no way doing, assiciated with or endorsing any kind of illegal or inapropriate activity. Vick you suck, you hang around people who suck, you support people who suck and once again I have no desire to watch your incredible waste of talent any more.

Nuff Said!:mad:

tex
07-22-2007, 06:25 PM
Lawrence Taylor could have but not Ur******! I heard he was doing a community service allowing the burial of these beloved animals on his property? We need to stop picking on Michael! If he had been a Mike I would have been with you but he is our beloved Michael. What a great guy. Nothing wrong with providing the environment for illegal activity! See no evil have no evil. Supply the means for the evil but you are not partaking in the evil? I drive through Carmel, Indiana once in awhile and everytime I feel I am being profiled. I have been profiled there on a few occasions. The diiference betwwen myself and our beloved Michael Sick is I was in no way doing, assiciated with or endorsing any kind of illegal or inapropriate activity. Vick you suck, you hang around people who suck, you support people who suck and once again I have no desire to watch your incredible waste of talent any more.

Nuff Said!:mad:
There's a good man for your kids to look up to-Lawrence Taylor! What do you have against Brian? Could it be his initials-BU?

Maristar210
07-27-2007, 02:55 PM
http://getactive.peta.org/campaign/afalcons_vick_nike

TX.X-30 fan
07-27-2007, 03:09 PM
The Consequences of Roe v. Wade
Total Abortions since 1973

Kill a few dogs and everyone goes nuts. :confused: :noface:

Ric
07-27-2007, 03:12 PM
DOG KILLERRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maristar210
07-27-2007, 03:22 PM
The Consequences of Roe v. Wade
Total Abortions since 1973

Kill a few dogs and everyone goes nuts. :confused: :noface:

CAN OF WORMS

TX.X-30 fan
07-27-2007, 03:25 PM
DOG KILLERRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATCH: Of-leash areas in Seattle Public Parks are a good place to find dogs and get a little exercise. If money is no object, the Humane Society of King County (13212 SE Eastgate Way in Bellevue, 425-641-0080) sells dogs for $55.

KILL: Depending on the size of the dog, you can wring its neck, shoot it through the head, or run over it with a van. Drain its blood as you would a cat's, and dismember as you would a rabbit.

COOK: Dog, a popular dish in China, is very versatile. To stir-fry dog, heat a small amount of oil in a wok. Cut dog into small cubes, then place in wok and brown evenly. When dog is brown, add chopped broccoli, snap peas, carrots, and soy sauce. Cover and let steam.

EAT: Serve with rice . Delicious!

THE QUESTION IS WHAT WINE TO SERVE :confused: :confused: :D

Maristar210
07-27-2007, 03:27 PM
CATCH: Of-leash areas in Seattle Public Parks are a good place to find dogs and get a little exercise. If money is no object, the Humane Society of King County (13212 SE Eastgate Way in Bellevue, 425-641-0080) sells dogs for $55.

KILL: Depending on the size of the dog, you can wring its neck, shoot it through the head, or run over it with a van. Drain its blood as you would a cat's, and dismember as you would a rabbit.

COOK: Dog, a popular dish in China, is very versatile. To stir-fry dog, heat a small amount of oil in a wok. Cut dog into small cubes, then place in wok and brown evenly. When dog is brown, add chopped broccoli, snap peas, carrots, and soy sauce. Cover and let steam.

EAT: Serve with rice wine. Delicious!

That's pretty disgusting TX. Your gonna hear it from somebody on here for sure....:D

TX.X-30 fan
07-27-2007, 03:38 PM
That's pretty disgusting TX. Your gonna hear it from somebody on here for sure....:D

Its a joke, everyone knows the meat is all stringy anyway. 8p

JBaker
07-27-2007, 08:22 PM

You're pretty sick, chubbs.

TMCNo1
07-27-2007, 08:33 PM

Hey grandpa, what's fer supper?...............................

TX.X-30 fan
07-27-2007, 08:40 PM
You're pretty sick, chubbs.

Happy Gilmore???? :D

Finally someone that appreciates finer rural cuisine.

Thanks #1 :rolleyes:

tex
07-28-2007, 12:11 AM
It's a new age for pairings. I would go with a red zin or a shiraz.

Hoosier Bob
07-28-2007, 06:31 PM
After re-reading through this thread sober it reminded me of another thread! Appropriate I believe.:o
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=13118&highlight=alligators+prison

Commandohorn
07-28-2007, 10:30 PM
Put him in pen with 10 rabid pit bulls... hey..turn about is fair play!

milkmania
08-14-2007, 01:46 PM
this just in on CNN

Michael Vick appears to be entering into plea negotiations.....

reason being... everyone else associated with the case has already done so:rolleyes:

Michael Vick is all alone now. As his remaining two co-defendants prepare to enter plea agreements later this week in their federal dogfighting case, Vick's increasing state of isolation has been underlined in the most dramatic terms. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/don_banks/08/14/vick/

I guess you run with dogs, you get bit???

:uglyhamme

Ric
08-14-2007, 01:49 PM
Dog killerrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (anybody got a pic of aunt edna to go with that quote?)

KnoxX2
08-14-2007, 01:50 PM
Team dose not want him back.

That was said last night on MNF Halftime show!!

Ric
Do you have any idea what the penalty for cruelty to animals is in the state of Colorado...........?

trickskier
Oh, the FEDS are going after the "TOP DOGS" now.................Pun intended.................;)

milkmania
08-14-2007, 01:51 PM
Dog killerrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (anybody got a pic of aunt edna to go with that quote?)
well, I went to google images for aunt edna......

the one I found looked FINE!!!!!!

http://milkmania.info/edna.jpg

fintek9
08-20-2007, 02:56 PM
Just annonced.......Vicks takes plea " GUILTY", more at 4:00 they said!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labatt911
08-20-2007, 03:24 PM
Hope he gets what he deserves. Quess this isn't what clearing his good name meant when he had his attorney release that statement at his arraignment

Ric
08-20-2007, 03:26 PM
AHHH and an end to animal cruelty everywhere... Or at least the end of dogfighting right?

RexDog1
08-20-2007, 03:30 PM
Well the Radars will have a new QB in a year or so………

tones03
08-20-2007, 03:30 PM
It sounds like this plea deal will get him out of the gambling charges, which would have been worse then the dog fighting ones...wonder what will come of it.

captain planet
08-20-2007, 04:51 PM
Let's just hope for the sake of the NFL that Goodell boots him out of the league PERMANENTLY, period, end of discussion.

And, let's hope he actually gets jail time......REAL jail time.

trickskier
08-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Let's just hope for the sake of the NFL that Goodell boots him out of the league PERMANENTLY, period, end of discussion.

And, let's hope he actually gets jail time......REAL jail time.
Agreed !!!

tex
08-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Drop the hammer on him!

tex
08-20-2007, 05:18 PM
OK-I'm sick of this-Put the regular shows back on ESPN!

Ric
08-20-2007, 05:22 PM
OK-I'm sick of this-Put the regular shows back on ESPN! no no, this is bigger than OJ. We are gonna watch this crabp for MONTHS!

pkskier
08-20-2007, 05:23 PM
I hope the prosecutors don't let up on him because of who he is and that he has money, put him in prison for a long time.

Maristar210
08-20-2007, 09:42 PM
Hopefully someone will get to dancing on the blacktop with this FPOS. Maybe he'll get a back door parole...:rolleyes:

Maristar210
08-20-2007, 11:45 PM
Water bottle at the airport was just the beginnning. This sideways hat wearing thug ****ing piece of **** needs to fade away...... forever....

Leroy
08-21-2007, 12:55 AM
He's over, the "dogs" are all over him. He has done too many things wrong.

BriEOD
08-21-2007, 06:02 AM
He'll be back in the NFL in 2010 or 2011, mark my words.

Ric
08-21-2007, 08:42 AM
he he he he .
So the liberal sportsmedia strikes again....
When asked the question on last night's sportscenter, "if Vick goes to prison, he'll most likely be out when he's 30, will he still be able to play the game?"

A panelist's answer..... (I'm paraphrasing) "The crime is so horrible, that the first thing he will have to do when he gets out is become an animal rights activist" :rolleyes: That "he must give lots of money to animal rights activist groups!":confused: "He must show that he's contrite" hahhhahahahah! THIS is what will determine whether or not he can play the game again? hahahahhahah

Limbaugh was right about sportsmedia :noface:

captain planet
08-21-2007, 08:48 AM
NFL.com is reporting that Vick will reportedly face 10 - 12 months in jail. :rant: :noface: :mad: THAT'S IT????? 12 MONTHS!?!?!?!?

FWIW Ric, limbaugh is rarely right about anything, including sports. :D

trickskier
08-21-2007, 08:49 AM
This is ONE time I hope you're WRONG....................:rolleyes:

Ric
08-21-2007, 08:57 AM
NFL.com is reporting that Vick will reportedly face 10 - 12 months in jail. :rant: :noface: :mad: THAT'S IT????? 12 MONTHS!?!?!?!?

FWIW Ric, limbaugh is rarely right about anything, including sports. :D hhahahahaha , he was dead-on about the mcnabb storm... that gushy garbage oughtta be left to the network and cable news bunch IMO.

I mean, when posed the question of can Vick play again, THIS was the answer???

the controversy over mcnabb was because the media didn't want to admit that he wasn't as good as they wanted him to be and someone shed light upon it...

Just like my gripe with SI, sportsmedia should be SPORTS, not activism... It's ashame really.

Ric
08-21-2007, 09:35 AM

. not picking on you lakey, but I didn't see the horrible ideas of punishment like I have seen here when we were going through the scott peterson thing.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-21-2007, 09:40 AM
Just saw this thread. Now most people here know what an animal lover I am. I cannot tolerate animal fighting or cruetly in any shape or form. I am a firm believer in this theory: "equal-crime-punishment." Meaning, give people the same as what crime they commited. If ANYONE is convicted of animal fighting type charges, then they should get the same thing: Put them in a cage with one of those fighting dogs and see how the human likes it when the dog tears their eyeball out, and rips their ear off, and bites the living hell out of them to within an inch of their life. And then we all get to take bets of wether or not the dog kills the convitcted human. and for repeat offenders, they put them out in a wildlife preserve which contains a very hungry pack of wolves. See how they like that, being hunted & caught by hungry wolves. Televise this stuff, see how many people will try commiting sick crimes like animal fighting int he future. Anyone that can gamble on and enjoy watching two dogs tear the hell out of each other to death is truly a sick and twisted individual and should not be allowed in society. I could say alot more, but I dont think the moderators or MC would approve of it, so I will stop there.

Maristar210
08-21-2007, 09:43 AM
Just saw this thread. Now most people here know what an animal lover I am. I cannot tolerate animal fighting or cruetly in any shape or form. I am a firm believer in this theory: "equal-crime-punishment." Meaning, give people the same as what crime they commited. If ANYONE is convicted of animal fighting type charges, then they should get the same thing: Put them in a cage with one of those fighting dogs and see how the human likes it when the dog tears their eyeball out, and rips their ear off, and bites the living hell out of them to within an inch of their life. And then we all get to take bets of wether or not the dog kills the convitcted human. and for repeat offenders, they put them out in a wildlife preserve which contains a very hungry pack of wolves. See how they like that, being hunted & caught by hungry wolves. Televise this stuff, see how many people will try commiting sick crimes like animal fighting int he future. Anyone that can gamble on and enjoy watching two dogs tear the hell out of each other to death is truly a sick and twisted individual and should not be allowed in society. I could say alot more, but I dont think the moderators or MC would approve of it, so I will stop there.

Lighten up Francis 8p

captain planet
08-21-2007, 09:47 AM
UMP, I'm a fellow dog lover and I'm with ya on this view. Let's see how Vick fares with some wolves or some of the "losing" dogs he has had fight. :mad:

08-21-2007, 09:53 AM
UMP, I'm a fellow dog lover and I'm with ya on this view. Let's see how Vick fares with some wolves or some of the "losing" dogs he has had fight. :mad:
TRU DAT!!!!

08-21-2007, 09:54 AM
Lighten up Francis 8p
Steve, I am surprized your not freakin out on this, your a dog lover too. :confused:

captain planet
08-21-2007, 09:56 AM
TRU DAT!!!!
It says a lot about a person that can take an injured dog and hold it under water till it drowns. :(

08-21-2007, 09:59 AM
It says a lot about a person that can take an injured dog and hold it under water till it drowns. :(
Yes it does. :noface:

rrbooker
08-21-2007, 10:05 AM
you have to love this!

Ric
08-21-2007, 10:42 AM
It says a lot about a person that can take an injured dog and hold it under water till it drowns. :( I agree with that CP.

As for the yooper justice, why isn't scott peterson tied to a brick at the bottom of the san francisco bay right now?

I think this guy did wrong and should pay, but some of the things yall have said here are ridiculous. apply your same comments about brutal punishments for this dummy to anyone convicted of murder or rape or molestation please!

We are talking about dogs, not humans.. It is NOT the same.

captain planet
08-21-2007, 11:04 AM
I agree with that CP.

As for the yooper justice, why isn't scott peterson tied to a brick at the bottom of the san francisco bay right now?

I think this guy did wrong and should pay, but some of the things yall have said here are ridiculous. apply your same comments about brutal punishments for this dummy to anyone convicted of murder or rape or molestation please!

At the risk of starting a HUGE debate, Ric, your sounding a lot like a liberal right now. :D ;)

RexDog1
08-21-2007, 11:07 AM

By then Starstar will kill Rex and they will need a QB:rolleyes:

08-21-2007, 11:09 AM
I agree with that CP.

Ric, I think that same rule should apply to other crimes as well. Murder, rape, assualt, all of those types of things. Turn the situtation around on the criminal and see how they like it. One thing I cant see it working with is robbery. I mean, how you gonna reverse that one on the criminal when they are broke? we will have to get creative there.

On that note.......

Of course, I would be in charge of all prostitution cases. we'll teach those prostitutes! See how much they like it when they have to pay ME for a change......:cool: :o Bad Hooker! Bad Hooker! :D

trickskier
08-21-2007, 11:12 AM
There's a lot wrong with our Judicial System and the punishment fitting the crime...............You can murder a person and be up for parole quicker than if you were convicted of drug trafficking...............On the other hand if you're OJ you can get away with murder and look for clues on the golf course.....................8p

Maristar210
08-21-2007, 11:17 AM
Steve, I am surprized your not freakin out on this, your a dog lover too. :confused:

I don't like it for sure. But look at the source. He's a thug with physical talent. The only thing that seperates him from holding a 40 on a street corner is that very physical talent. What he did was deplorable but do not think for a minute it does not occur elsewhere because it most certainly does. The PETA folks are having a filed day with this which only allows them to increase thier visibility, this is not good either.

What can I say????

I send my dog to doggy day care so what does that make me?

click the link to see my dog in day care http://www.mycbw.com/kentwood/

Ric
08-21-2007, 11:35 AM
At the risk of starting a HUGE debate, Ric, your sounding a lot like a liberal right now. :D ;) slap yo mouth, a lib thinks trees, dogs and birds have the same rights as people.... 8p

08-21-2007, 12:27 PM
I don't like it for sure. But look at the source. He's a thug with physical talent. The only thing that seperates him from holding a 40 on a street corner is that very physical talent. What he did was deplorable but do not think for a minute it does not occur elsewhere because it most certainly does. The PETA folks are having a filed day with this which only allows them to increase thier visibility, this is not good either.

What can I say????

I send my dog to doggy day care so what does that make me?

click the link to see my dog in day care http://www.mycbw.com/kentwood/

AWESOME STEVE!!!!! That rules!!

Maristar210
08-21-2007, 12:32 PM
AWESOME STEVE!!!!! That rules!!

Don

If you click on the "Camper cam" and then go to indoor camp #3 you can see the dogs running around the camp. We send him there two days per week. Wears him out real good.....

08-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Don

If you click on the "Camper cam" and then go to indoor camp #3 you can see the dogs running around the camp. We send him there two days per week. Wears him out real good.....
ALready checked it out! :D Those dogs seem to be having fun! Doggy Day care, what a concept!:)

Ric
08-21-2007, 01:04 PM
ALready checked it out! :D Those dogs seem to be having fun! Doggy Day care, what a concept!:) ya... not gay at all

Maristar210
08-21-2007, 01:42 PM
ya... not gay at all

Your rat dag gets tired licking your face while your napping big daddy
8p 8p

Mine eats furniture, go figure 8p

Ric
08-21-2007, 03:06 PM
Your rat dag gets tired licking your face while your napping big daddy
8p 8p

Mine eats furniture, go figure 8p I already put in an email to the wifey to ask how much my youngest would love taking nitwit to a deal like that :o

Maristar210
08-21-2007, 03:21 PM
I already put in an email to the wifey to ask how much my yougest would love taking nitwit to a deal like that :o

Bring $25 per day with you my friend.

Ric
08-21-2007, 03:25 PM
Would this be considered inhumane?

Maristar210
08-21-2007, 03:51 PM
That depends. Is the dog fixed????8p

Ric
08-21-2007, 03:51 PM
which one ?

Ric
08-21-2007, 04:30 PM
By then Starstar will kill Rex and they will need a QB:rolleyes: Rex, that is your best avatar yet!

Ump, you are as dumb as your costume would suggest

RexDog1
08-21-2007, 04:37 PM
Rex, that is your best avatar yet!

;).............................................8p

08-21-2007, 04:37 PM
Ump, you are as dumb as your costume would suggest
I am glad to be your court jester, masta Ric.

TX.X-30 fan
08-23-2007, 05:40 PM
I must have been boarding and missed this sack last year. :D :D

Technically it looks like a fair stick. :confused: 8p

RexDog1
08-23-2007, 05:46 PM
I must have been boarding and missed this sack last year. :D :D

Technically it looks like a fair stick. 8p

Just like prison, …………:rolleyes:

Leroy
08-24-2007, 11:59 PM
Remember the Titans...

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye........maybe a little harsh punishment.....just my opinion. NFL is coming down hard on him.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/08/24/michael.vick/index.html

Hoosier Bob
08-25-2007, 12:02 AM
If UMP is not in prison for Chicken ******* then why should MV serve any time for Dog Fighting? White Anglo Saxon America is picking on Michael!;)

Maristar210
08-25-2007, 12:04 AM
Remember the Titans...

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye........maybe a little harsh punishment.....just my opinion. NFL is coming down hard on him.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/08/24/michael.vick/index.html

Perhaps Leroy but he's a pile of **** I could care what anyone else says

He needs to go off into forty O and dime bag land. As of today, I hate him....

Leroy
08-25-2007, 12:09 AM
Shake off the water from you golfing staristar.

I picked you to defend Vick...

How's Grooseman doing???

Workin' 4 Toys
08-25-2007, 12:14 AM
How's Grooseman doing???
Oh....You too huh....

Leroy
08-25-2007, 12:24 AM
Colts fans have a special place for him.....

But I will admit when he is on he is unstoppable!

Oh....You too huh....

tex
08-27-2007, 02:17 PM
Just got through watching the Vick press conference.

Let's see,
1.Family card
2.Jesus card
3.Role model card
4.Speak from the heart card
5.Coach card
6.Commish card
7.Teamate card
8.Ashamed card
9.Imature card
10.Forgiveness card
11.I'm a better person card
12.We all make mistake card
13.Turn my life over to God card
14.Use me as an example card

I'm ready to puke!!!!!!!!

08-27-2007, 02:24 PM

Let's see,
1.Family card
2.Jesus card
3.Role model card
5.Coach card
6.Commish card
7.Teamate card
8.Ashamed card
9.Imature card
10.Forgiveness card

But did he play the "I'm a *** ***** ***** ***** ******(UMP cant really type this on TMC or he will get kicked off) card???

trickskier
08-27-2007, 02:27 PM
But did he play the "I'm a *** ***** ***** ***** ******(UMP cant really type this on TMC or he will get kicked off) card???
If he did not............I'm sure his attorney will..................:rolleyes:

Has anyone seen his jury yet???

Ric
08-27-2007, 04:22 PM
Tex, I missed the Press Conference... You mean he didn't do what sportsmedia said to do and give tons of money to animal rights groups and become an animal rights activist?

Even better, Olberman said yesterday that "Vick should plead guilty for more than he actually did" so as to make amends somehow.............

This may be the dumbest thing I've seen in awhile :noface:

Let's see,
1.Family card
2.Jesus card
3.Role model card
5.Coach card
6.Commish card
7.Teamate card
8.Ashamed card
9.Imature card
10.Forgiveness card

Labatt911
08-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Just watched the press conference. What a joke, He can't even memorize the stuff his attorneys tell him to say. I'm sure not using the cue cards was a way to look like he was being sincere. He looked ridiculous standing there pausing every 5 words to think about what he was suppose to say. I hope the judge makes and example of him and makes Michael Vick the poster child for if you fight dogs remember what happen to this man. He says "I reject dog fighting" because he got caught. He also lied because he thought all his "boys" were going to take the fall for him cause he was the one with the money. The phrase "stop snitchin" only looks good on t-shirts. When faced with reality everyone is going to do what's best for themselves. I also hope the commissioner throws down the life time ban from the NFL on him. If he gets to play football again Pete Rose better get into the Baseball Hall of Fame.

atlfootr
08-27-2007, 06:19 PM
you have to love this!Too bad Vick's not wear'n that shirt ...

tex
08-27-2007, 06:20 PM
Just watched the press conference. What a joke, He can't even memorize the stuff his attorneys tell him to say. I'm sure not using the cue cards was a way to look like he was being sincere. He looked ridiculous standing there pausing every 5 words to think about what he was suppose to say. I hope the judge makes and example of him and makes Michael Vick the poster child for if you fight dogs remember what happen to this man. He says "I reject dog fighting" because he got caught. He also lied because he thought all his "boys" were going to take the fall for him cause he was the one with the money. The phrase "stop snitchin" only looks good on t-shirts. When faced with reality everyone is going to do what's best for themselves. I also hope the commissioner throws down the life time ban from the NFL on him. If he gets to play football again Pete Rose better get into the Baseball Hall of Fame.
I hope he gets the full 5 years. Pete Rose should be in the hall of fame and remember how Tyson was when he got out of prison. I hoped he would come out all pi$$ed off and climb back in the ring and kill people...didn't happen. See your future Vick! Ask him who had better friends...him who rolled on him or Barry Bonds who are sitting in prison rather than rat him out! OK, I feel better!

atlfootr
08-27-2007, 06:22 PM
"Your admitted conduct was not only illegal, but also cruel and reprehensible.
Your team, the NFL, and NFL fans have all been hurt by your actions,"
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said in a letter to Vick.

To suggest that Vick's a piece of dog crap, would be an insult to the canine world.
Oooops, I already did.

wade95
08-27-2007, 07:21 PM
OMG, he played the "I turned my life over to Jesus" card. This guy is a waste.

TX.X-30 fan
08-27-2007, 07:34 PM
Stop candy-coating all this Guy's, tell us how you really feel. :D ;)

08-27-2007, 07:36 PM
OMG, he played the "I turned my life over to Jesus" card. This guy is a waste.
Isnt it strange how when people get into big legal trouble, they always seem to "find God" and "devote themselves to him" or "put things in his hands" or some shamelss smokescreen trying to make themselves look like not so bad of a person because they are religious.:rolleyes:

trickskier
08-27-2007, 07:46 PM
Isnt it strange how when people get into big legal trouble, they always seem to "find God" and "devote themselves to him" or "put things in his hands" or some shamelss smokescreen trying to make themselves look like not so bad of a person because they are religious.:rolleyes:
Wait til he get's to prison, he'll be say Oh God a lot then.............;)

tex
08-27-2007, 07:48 PM
Wait til he get's to prison, he'll be say Oh God a lot then.............;)
He'll be sent to a federal country club...He won't have shower issues!

trickskier
08-27-2007, 07:51 PM
He'll be sent to a federal country club...He won't have shower issues!
Yeah I know...............Just wishful thinking................:rolleyes:

Slinkyredfoot
08-27-2007, 09:54 PM

Amen my brutha, praise the lord Michael, are you sorry or sorry you got caught....we may all forgive in time, but you got a bit of time to do Mike Vick...oh remember, we are all innocent until proven guilty...

Ric
08-28-2007, 09:06 AM
ROME finally said Friday that he'd have been better off if he'd killed a person.

trickskier
08-28-2007, 09:09 AM
ROME finally said Friday that he'd have been better off if he'd killed a person.
Ray Lewis & OJ are classic examples of that scenario.....................:rolleyes:

TX.X-30 fan
08-30-2007, 06:03 PM
Amber Alert: Last Known Sighting!!

Ric
08-30-2007, 06:10 PM
Ray Lewis & OJ are classic examples of that scenario.....................:rolleyes: EXACTLY .

Workin' 4 Toys
08-31-2007, 09:26 AM
This Michael Vick thread is pretty long.

What, no Tank Johnson or Lance Briggs threads? Or did I miss them?

Ric
08-31-2007, 11:17 AM
They are in the Ray Lewis thread

TMCNo1
09-05-2007, 12:13 PM
Looks like Whoopi Goldberg let her feelings be known about the Michael Vick situation on "The View". It's upset a few people, especially from the South.
http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5gIoRElloPXhKRir1JAWHuhjDBIww

betsy&david Harrison
09-05-2007, 01:09 PM
Saw that...guess she approves of dog fighting, **** fighting, ect... Something like "what's the big deal, it is legal in &^$#$^."

TheOneandOnly
09-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Like M.Vick says, "its part of our culture."

TX.X-30 fan
09-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Looks like Whoopi Goldberg let her feelings be known about the Michael Vick situation on "The View". It's upset a few people, especially from the South.
http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5gIoRElloPXhKRir1JAWHuhjDBIww

Please tell me there is a reasonable explanation why you know what was on the view. :eek: :eek3: :rant: :cry:

Ric
09-05-2007, 02:06 PM
Please tell me there is a reasonable explanation why you know what was on the view. That's funny!

While I never thought I'd agree with whoopi, I may have to give this a listen... I am still amazed at our society's reaction to a guy friggin dogfighting :noface:

tex
09-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Idiot....I'm from the south and I'm a fan of the cat fight!

TX.X-30 fan
09-05-2007, 02:12 PM

Yes lets change directions, Hot chicks mud wrestling. :uglyhamme

TMCNo1
09-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Please tell me there is a reasonable explanation why you know what was on the view. :eek: :eek3: :rant: :cry:

It's all over the news networks and shows like Entertainment Tonight, Inside Edition, Outside Edition, Upsidedown Edition, Dogfighting World Report and the new game show "Who Want's To Be A Dogfighting Millionaire"!

Ric
09-05-2007, 02:13 PM
Yes lets change directions, Hot chicks mud wrestling. :uglyhamme great! now they are gonna ban this thread too :cool:

TMCNo1
09-05-2007, 02:13 PM

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:That's why I watch COPS!

TX.X-30 fan
09-05-2007, 02:14 PM
It's all over the news networks and shows like Entertainment Tonight, Inside Edition, Outside Edition, Upsidedown Edition, Dogfighting World Report and the new game show "Who Want's To Be A Dogfighting Millionaire"!

I stand corrected OH' great one of the TEAK!!! :D

tex
09-05-2007, 02:15 PM
So with her reasoning...people raised in the KKK or mob shouldn't be blamed for their crimes. It's just the way they grew up? Idiot!!!!

Ric
09-05-2007, 02:17 PM
I really need to hear this clip

TMCNo1
09-05-2007, 02:20 PM
I stand corrected OH' great one of the TEAK!!! :D
:uglyhamme

tones03
09-26-2007, 02:32 PM
he hasnt gotten any smarter that is for sure.

http://www.cbs46.com/news/14210094/detail.html

Ric
09-26-2007, 02:50 PM
can anybody find that snl weekend update clip from when vick had the dope in a water bottle at the friggin airport? that was funny and I can only assume they've done one funnier by now

Maristar210
09-26-2007, 03:39 PM
He's just smokin a lil weed yo.

tex
09-26-2007, 03:42 PM
he hasnt gotten any smarter that is for sure.

http://www.cbs46.com/news/14210094/detail.html
Idiot, Idiot, Idiot!!!!!!!!!

atlfootr
09-26-2007, 10:25 PM
This Michael Vick thread is pretty long.I vote we end this thread, the same way we end vick .... TO THE DOGS!

TMCNo1
09-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Vick's just out there "Representin'"! Whatever the devil that means, when your out on bail, waiting for sentencing, smoking weed, testing positive for weed, having to wear a monitoring device and attending substance abuse and mental health counceling? He is just about the complete package!

atlfootr
10-29-2007, 09:05 AM
Never thought I'd waste more space on this idiot ...

TMCNo1
10-29-2007, 11:42 AM
Never thought I'd waste more space on this idiot ...

Vick WHO? I have already forgot about who he is, must not have been a role model in my life!

VirtualWi
10-29-2007, 01:15 PM
Hehehe...I thought this was pretty funny. This was at our area's "Freak Fest" this past weekend.

http://www.tstweb.net/VickTims.gif

atlfootr
11-20-2007, 08:55 AM
Justice starts Dec. 10 :D
http://www.baynews9.com/VideoPlayer/index.html?Vick_Goes_To_Jail_1119-Microsoft Internet Explorer

atlfootr
11-20-2007, 09:03 AM
My Sportsman: Bay Area Doglovers Responsible About Pit Bulls

The caretakers of Vick's dogs are the real heroes

Posted: Monday November 19, 2007 1:37PM; Updated: Monday November 19, 2007 3:27PM

By George Dohrmann

If one were to pick the anti-Sportsperson of the Year, it would be the easiest of choices: Michael Vick. Say what you will about the misdeeds of Tim Donaghy, Pacman Jones and Isiah Thomas, but those three have nothing on Vick, the admitted dogfighter and puppy killer. It is fitting then that my Sportsperson(s) of the Year comes from among those having to clean up Vick's mess.

There are 31 dogs once owned by Vick currently housed in shelters around Virginia, another three in upstate New York and 14 in Northern California. The people who care for those dogs daily deserve some recognition, and they are my choice for Sportsperson(s) of the Year.

Tim Racer and his wife, Donna Reynolds, are among those currently caring for dogs confiscated from Vick's kennel. They run an organization called Bad Rap (Bay Area Doglovers Responsible About Pit Bulls). People have strong opinions about Pit Bulls. Many believe the breed should be banned in the United States; others (like Racer and Reynolds) remember when it was America's most popular dog.

They believe Pit Bulls are gentle creatures at their core. Set aside your feelings on Pit Bulls for a moment and consider only this: Racer and Reynolds awake every day and try to "give these dogs the life they should have had," Racer says. "People use the word 'rehab' but we don't. We say 'healing.' We are fixing them physically and then emotionally by giving them food, water, basic training, socialization and structure."

Racer and Reynolds have worked with animals in various positions for more than a decade. Both are into found art; they simply don't like to see things thrown away. In 1999, they started Bad Rap after charting the increase in abandoned Pit Bulls on the streets and in shelters. They speak at conferences and hold Pit Bull-specific training classes in the Bay Area. "We're not bleeding hearts," Reynolds says. "We know that there are certain dogs that have to be euthanized. But some can be healed, fixed up, and then we can find good homes for them."

When I visited Racer and Reynolds recently at their craftsman home on a quiet street in Oakland, Calif., I was greeted at the door by a blind, white 10-year-old Pit Bull named Honky Tonk. When the couple brings foster dogs into their home, Honky Tonk, one of the first dogs they rescued, is the first dog introduced. "He is so stable that other dogs just relax around him," Reynolds says. While I interviewed the couple, Honky Tonk licked my hands and arms and eventually climbed up on to the ottoman near me and nestled into my lap. Soon, he was snoring.

I don't know if any of Vick's dogs can ever been as gentle as Honky Tonk. It may be that most of them can't be "healed" completely, that they will be put down once Vick's case concludes. But I like that Racer and Reynolds and others in New York and Virginia are tending for these animals no matter how much time they have left. They are cleaning their bedding, giving them Kongs (toys), clipping their nails and making them feel loved.

Canine experts say one reason Pit Bulls are such good fighters is that their desire to please their owners is so strong they will do whatever is asked of them. Michael Vick didn't deserve that level of commitment. Racer, Reynolds and the others now caring for the dogs do. They also deserve to be Sportsperson(s) of the Year.

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/magazine/specials/sportsman/2007/11/07/dohrmann.dogs/p1.sportsman.si.jpg

Racer (left) and Reynolds (with Honky Tonk) are caring for dogs once owned by Michael Vick.

Photo courtesy of Annie Truitt