PDA

View Full Version : PS 205 Windshield

SkySkiSpokane
02-22-2005, 12:09 AM
OK, since the sun seems to be here for a while in the great northwest, I am going to start tackling my first spring project (eventually) :rolleyes: . The "spotter" side windshield on my '95 prostar has worked all of the mounting nuts loose on the underside and has destroyed the gasket that sits between the frame and the boat. I plan on pulling the windshield, replacing the gasket (if I can find a new one) and remounting with lock nuts or washers. Anyone done this?? :confused: If so any advice is appreciated. Thanks!!! :smile:

jimmer2880
02-22-2005, 06:47 AM
OK, since the sun seems to be here for a while in the great northwest, I am going to start tackling my first spring project (eventually) :rolleyes: . The "spotter" side windshield on my '95 prostar has worked all of the mounting nuts loose on the underside and has destroyed the gasket that sits between the frame and the boat. I plan on pulling the windshield, replacing the gasket (if I can find a new one) and remounting with lock nuts or washers. Anyone done this?? :confused: If so any advice is appreciated. Thanks!!! :smile:

Sorry I can't help you on this one... but I have to let you know. In your avatar... the skier is holding the wrong way:noface:

I have to say - that had to hurt! Nice pic.

SkySkiSpokane
02-22-2005, 10:24 PM
Jimmer,
It is ironic that you say that cause I have slalom skied for years and still love it but I am right foot forward skier that has skied with my hands wrong since I started. I have known that they were "wrong" for some time. I figured if Jeff Rogers can tie a world record with his hands "wrong" then I think that my skiing is OK!! hehe :D