PDA

View Full Version : closed cool hot shower.

06197ttlq9-footer
07-15-2007, 09:39 PM
About a month ago i asked if any one new of a closed cooling system hot shower. Most all said it couldn't be done. well I used mine yesturday and today. Heatercraft, and it took about 2hrs to install myself.

So now its not a beer tap or a red bull dispenser. the switch says shower and thats what it does.

BrianM
07-16-2007, 10:50 AM
Hot water shower in the middle of July? Your location says Southeast. The water around here has been in the 80s since April. Haven't used the shower since early March.

06197ttlq9-footer
07-16-2007, 01:54 PM
Oh we didn't need it, just used it. :) it's new, u know.

BoulderX45
07-19-2007, 02:29 AM
Which model from Heater Craft did you use? I'm very interested in the installation process. Was it easy to install? Does it look and operate good?

06197ttlq9-footer
07-19-2007, 10:18 AM
It was the standard heatercraft model( i will get the number 4 u). Easy to install and works GREAT! You need one extra "T" that goes in the line after the heat exchanger that pulls the hot water to the shower. You can get it directly from Master Craft and probably HeaterCraft. Stand by for model number. I am at work now.

wtrjock
07-19-2007, 03:18 PM
Do you have any pictures of the install? I have been very interested in adding a shower as well. I would like to see where you tied in.

06197ttlq9-footer
07-22-2007, 02:22 PM
Hello boulder and WTR. couldnt find the model number for my HEATERCRAFT. However this is not a problem. you need to buy the shower that heatercraft recomends for your model boat. there is but one simple modificaion you need to make when installing. the hot water comes after the heat exchanger and an inline T wil need to be installed to direct water to the shower. Mine was made of white plastic and two of the sides were the same size as the heat exchanger hose and the third was the diameter of the heater hose. Next time i have a chance i will take a pic. peace.