PDA

View Full Version : Tubing

ss4000+
07-14-2007, 07:11 PM
How do you feel about inboard ski boats pulling tubers in your area?

beatle78
07-14-2007, 07:22 PM
hate it, but it's a necessary evil. I have lots of nieces that like to go tubing.

I try not to go when the other boats are pulling riders, but sometimes I have no choice.....

TMCNo1
07-14-2007, 07:33 PM
Toobin' is fine with me as long as Toober Tom retains his title as "World Champaign Slalom Toober" and wins more titles than Funny Car Champion John Force!

tex
07-14-2007, 07:36 PM
I got a 7 year old. I do take him to the lake and tell him that the tube stays in the garage some days.

Chicago190
07-14-2007, 08:10 PM
I prefer skiing, but I like tubing too sometimes. On my lake there are always boats out pulling tubes in the afternoon so I couldn't ski/board anyway. Might as well get as much enjoyment as possible when I'm at the lake so why get mad about toobers sending rollers out all day.

rock skier
07-14-2007, 08:38 PM
When lake "oceanton" gets to hacked up to ski/board out come the two tubes for the ever famous tube wars!

WTRSK1R
07-14-2007, 08:42 PM
I will pull my kids on a tube any time the water is too rough to ski. It makes boating fun for them, and keeps boating a "family" activity. I really try to stay out of the calmer areas of the lake, and will never do it when the lake is still flat. Today there were literally white caps on the lake, and it made it challenging to even turn around and pick up the kids after they fell off without taking water over the bow.

zerps
07-14-2007, 11:49 PM
yeah, it's great for the 'family' and when it's too choppy to do anything else. The only problem is that the rope gets stuck in the prop wash at the slower speeds making it harder to whip.

fintek9
07-15-2007, 12:00 AM
gotta say the tube is an extended fun for the kids and their freinds.
Get 2 tubes going at the same time with up to 5 riding at once, 3 on one 2 on the other they have a blast.. put the ropes tied from the tower they get good "G" forces. like is said, when the midday lakers
are out in force (myself included) you can't board or ski anyways so
you make the best of it! Our lakers works pretty good together, We've got kind of "time zones" that work for everybody.

Hoosier Bob
07-15-2007, 12:09 AM
I think for the younger kids after 10:00 AM it is great. The older gang can have some fun as well! But the MC'ers that show up tube in hand at 7:00 AM on "MY" lake should and will be shot shortly! They actually show up at 7:00 AM to tube! KILL THEM ALL! I am cool with it.:o

Maristar210
07-15-2007, 12:30 AM
I think for the younger kids after 10:00 AM it is great. The older gang can have some fun as well! But the MC'ers that show up tube in hand at 7:00 AM on "MY" lake should and will be shot shortly! They actually show up at 7:00 AM to tube! KILL THEM ALL! I am cool with it.:o

You forgot your meds today didn't you Bob?

Hoosier Bob
07-15-2007, 12:33 AM
I have had 8 or 9 but they aren't working! Do you disagree? Circles and circles with no sense of direction at 7:00 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maristar210
07-15-2007, 12:38 AM
I have had 8 or 9 but they aren't working! Do you disagree? Circles and circles with no sense of direction at 7:00 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree but only because our tubers never get up before 111 nd are never out before noon. So I figure if I'm lazy enough to wait until 1 then I get what I had coming to me.

7:00 am are you fricking kidding me?

shepherd
07-15-2007, 12:39 AM

:uglyhamme ...I'll fetch the ammo Bob!

Hoosier Bob
07-15-2007, 12:40 AM
Thanks Shep! So far tonight I have very few friends! Atleast I have many more tubes with holes!

dmayer84
07-15-2007, 12:41 AM
I go out early as well, and I cant understand why there are people tubing at 7 or 8 am.Why do they need flat water for toobing, I just dont get it. And the wallys pulling them have to mess up the glass.

Leroy
07-15-2007, 01:12 AM
I'm still dying to try a tube to get great video or pictures!

bigmac
07-15-2007, 01:26 AM
I'm still dying to try a tube to get great video or pictures!

Me too, but not until/unless I get a waterproof enclosure for my big honkin' Nikon. And those things are $pendy.

Chicago190
07-15-2007, 01:34 AM
Yeah tubing in the morning would definately get on my nerves. I guess I'm lucky that even on 4th of july weekend I knew I had the lake to myself until about 10 and then after about 6.

clevan
07-15-2007, 09:43 AM
I'm with Bob but I would include the jetskiers that show up and destroy the best water on the lake. My wife and son both love to tube and I don't mind pulling them once the important stuff is out of the way and the lake is too torn up to ski on.

fintek9
07-15-2007, 12:37 PM
true that, here's last week about 8:00 am got out for some glass riding and what comes down the lake? The first set of wakes is the tuber with
their buddy started the never ending circles. sat there and cried:(

Scot
07-15-2007, 04:16 PM
I would NEVER break glass with a tube if there were a skier present. However I have a tube and use it. Like others stated, you can't expect perfect conditons when traffic is high.....

Roonie's
07-15-2007, 06:21 PM
Just got off the lake from pulling my kids toobin. Granted it was just above idle speed and we drove in straight lines. Our kids are 3 and 5 years old.

mitch
07-15-2007, 06:29 PM
We have 3 of these and run all 3 at once, guess it qual's as a tube. Actually a lot of fun, but would never tear up glass w/ one http://www.the-house.com/wkhoslit6zz-ho-tubes.html

JohnnyB
07-15-2007, 07:07 PM

I simpathize with this thought process. After 10am is fine. When we're out footin' at 7am and someone comes out with a boatload of people in wetsuits to tube, I find it a bit annoying. They're ambitious, but tubin' isn't a sport...

hester
07-15-2007, 10:11 PM
Love to tube but only when there are white caps!! Out of respect for other boaters we never tube when they are trying to board, foot, etc because we also do those things.

In a cove the other night about 8:15pm waiting for glass and as I'm putting on my board here comes this hurricane style deck boat with tubers. The boat was huge and doing figure 8s which had rollers going every where. My brother talked me out of broad siding them at full throttle.

There needs to be a mandatory boating class on common sense.

Ryan
07-15-2007, 11:51 PM
I tow them myself, but I hate it a little all at the same time. But watching my kids do it makes it feel a lot better. It gets them closer to skiing/boarding.

jedwards
07-16-2007, 09:18 AM
It agitates me when I see a boat pulling tubes, going around and around on the only smooth water on the lake. *** ? It's too bad their kids don't have any skills, but don't ruin it for the rest of us !

beatle78
07-16-2007, 09:24 AM
I'm a hypocrite. I haven't tubed in years. Yesterday, the white caps were the biggest I've ever seen on our lake. I broke down and went tubing.....

Ryan
07-16-2007, 09:24 AM
My kids that use the tubes are 2 and 4 years old.

chudson
07-16-2007, 09:47 AM
I never thought I 'd hear myself say this but with seeing my son and daughter getting real close to finding who they are going to be with the rest of their life and knowing grandkids will follow, I can't imagine myself saying "no" to my grandkids if they asked grandpa to take them t-t-t-t-tubing(hard to say)!!! And don't get me wrong I or my kids are not great skiers by any means but it's long been the thing that we like to do together ! Tubing was never brought up because we always talked skiing. The kids and I would be out in the boat and see the first tubbers of the day and we'd say "Here comes the innertards" pull to the side and stop and wait for them to go on! And in knowing that the grandkids may never ask to do it, but if they do I will !!! :o ;) :D

edit: It will be slow, safe and not bothering another ski boat!!!

jraben8
07-16-2007, 09:50 AM
The tube only comes out when EVERYONE is too tired to do anything else so if that is all that you want to do, it's going to be a while...

vegashomeexpert
07-16-2007, 12:04 PM
Add surfing to this. Surfing and toobing are both fun, but are both rough water sports.

BradD
07-16-2007, 12:39 PM
All my kids want to do is tube and it drives me crazy. My son will slalom each time we go to the lake to appease me, but i spend hour upon hour pulling tubes. This is my 3rd summer as a Mastercraft owner. I have 5 kids aged 13 down to 6. My dream was by the 3rd summer have them competing in tournaments on a small scale. I can't find tubing tournaments...

At least we're spending time together as a family, but I sure am sick of pulling tubers.

bigmac
07-16-2007, 01:01 PM
Yes, so often our dreams for our children get superseded by their dreams.

My dad was a great golfer. My mother was a great pianist. They made me take golf lessons and clinics all summer and piano lessons all year. I haven't picked a golf club nor sat at a piano in 25 years. Hate both activities.

tommcat
07-16-2007, 01:05 PM
i dont pull tubes behind mine unless some punk kid is running his mouth that "nobody can throw him off a tube" and then i will show him how hard a ski boat can turn under full throttle.

as far as the original question of how do i feel about others in my area? what others do is not my business as long as it doesnt endanger me or my rider/skier.

06197ttlq9-footer
07-16-2007, 02:29 PM
I absolutely HATE tubing. Not because of the tube or the child riding an object of witch he/she has absolutely no controll. But for the fact that everyone pulling a tube expects I want them to come deep into a cove (where i am waiting on the water to get right to foot) and do a circle around my boat so i can see there child riding a damn ruber toy. If you are going to tube stay in the main chanel where the water is more exciting for the kid. It never fails, there is one guy every week. Makes me look forward to DRYSUIT SEASON! If you have kids buy them a wake board, at least it teaches them to take controll of there life.

fintek9
07-16-2007, 05:01 PM
[QUOTE=tommcat]i dont pull tubes behind mine unless some punk kid is running his mouth that "nobody can throw him off a tube" and then i will show him how hard a ski boat can turn under full throttle.

Don't you just love those kids! that's the only time a true (big arse)
smile will come across my face, Sure I'll give you a pull!!!:D :D

6ballsisall
07-16-2007, 05:06 PM
Growing up we toob'd ALL the time with a double tube. By the time we got one I was already waterskiing but my younger sisters and cousins were not. The tube really helped my younger sisters and cousins become comfortable with the water and the sensation of being drug behind a moving boat. Today they are of age and all are pretty good skiers. I'd say tubing played a role in their successes here.

My little ones are too young for all these sorts of activities but when the time comes if the tube is what gets them comfortable on the water and puts a small on their face you better believe I'll be a captain tube tower! Albeit that doesn't mean I'll try and get them to try REAL watersports!! :D

6ballsisall
07-16-2007, 05:13 PM
One thing to add on the tubing, Drivers BE CAREFUL!!! My family had a history of extremely rough tube rides, it was the drivers responsibility to do everything in their power to make certain they not only ditch their riders but that it happen with an extremely big splash at high speed (or air)

At age 21 while doing some extreme tubing w/ one of my uncles and the Aunt driving I came literally inches from losing my life on a tube. While laying face forward on the tube I was ejected about 10' forward in front of the tube traveling approx. 40 mph. My right arm was slung over the rope at the armpit and proceeded to have the rope rip thru me until my face made contact with the tube where I was drug several hundred feet before I could break free. My arm was hanging by a couple of tendons and I was 45 minutes from the nearest hospital. Fortunately the rope had codderized almost all the bleeding and I didn't lose blood. Had my armpit not caught the rope, my neck probably would of and I wouldn't be here typing this email. After a year of physical therapy I have most of the range of motion back in my arm today.

Long story short, tubers have NO control over the ride and the driver should err on the side of caution. We don't ride as rough as we used too on the tube and the ride can still be really enjoyable.

6ballsisall
07-16-2007, 05:23 PM
One thing to add on the tubing, Drivers BE CAREFUL!!! My family had a history of extremely rough tube rides, it was the drivers responsibility to do everything in their power to make certain they not only ditch their riders but that it happen with an extremely big splash at high speed (or air)

At age 21 while doing some extreme tubing w/ one of my uncles and the Aunt driving I came literally inches from losing my life on a tube. While laying face forward on the tube I was ejected about 10' forward in front of the tube traveling approx. 40 mph. My right arm was slung over the rope at the armpit and proceeded to have the rope rip thru me until my face made contact with the tube where I was drug several hundred feet before I could break free. My arm was hanging by a couple of tendons and I was 45 minutes from the nearest hospital. Fortunately the rope had codderized almost all the bleeding and I didn't lose blood. Had my armpit not caught the rope, my neck probably would of and I wouldn't be here typing this email. After a year of physical therapy I have most of the range of motion back in my arm today.

Long story short, tubers have NO control over the ride and the driver should err on the side of caution. We don't ride as rough as we used too on the tube and the ride can still be really enjoyable.

causewayskiier
07-16-2007, 06:26 PM
How do you feel about 4 wheel drive SUVs and Pickups driving on the highway, they are designed for off road use? I feel that if you pay $20-40K to buy a truck or a boat you can do whatever you want to with it (as long as it's legal). Just my .02 cents.

mccobmd
07-16-2007, 06:53 PM
I take my 7 year old also but what really chaps me is when I find a cove with glass and then a tuber shows up, if you want to bounce around stay in the middle where the chop adds to the ride.

tex
07-16-2007, 07:23 PM
I don't like riding anything that I'm not in control over!

fintek9
07-16-2007, 07:26 PM
Thats true J, I found real quik that I can hurt someone on a tube.
after seeing my two girls skip atleast 20 yrds before they broke water
just after I got the boat, they both came up laughing but it made my hair stand on end!! I'll give a good ride but there is a point that sometimes you go HOLYS--T that looks like that hurt!! now the boys
seam to worship that stuff? go figure.

JKTX21
07-16-2007, 07:31 PM
If and when I'm rarely at the lake and it happens to be too choppy to ride... it certainly is time for double ups on the toob!

ProTour X9
07-16-2007, 07:41 PM
I don't like riding anything that I'm not in control over!

Do you trickski??8p :rolleyes:

tex
07-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Do you trickski??8p :rolleyes:
At the present time, I don't ski at all!

beatle78
07-16-2007, 09:25 PM
fintek9,

don't take away credit from the girls! you said they got up laughing from a bullet whip!!!

[sorry I have high hopes for my 15th month old daughter :steering: ]

JohnE
07-16-2007, 09:55 PM

Wow, scary story, but thanks for sharing.

When I was younger the boat was a "governer" (sp?). Do everything you could with a 90 horse outboard to lose the tuber. Everyone had fun, nobody ever came close to getting hurt.

6ballsisall
07-16-2007, 10:22 PM
Wow, scary story, but thanks for sharing.

When I was younger the boat was a "governer" (sp?). Do everything you could with a 90 horse outboard to lose the tuber. Everyone had fun, nobody ever came close to getting hurt.

I remember what that was like! We had a 115 merc on a 17 foot deep v that borderlined dangerous rides but since it turned so hard you never worried to much (could turn sharp fast enough) The incident I had happened behind our families 18' I/O with 4.3v6 and 190hp.

The strange thing about the accident is still to this day you can see a burn line around my shoulders and chest from my life jacket. It's like someone burned my lifejacket into my skin. The cut healed pretty well (it's amazing what plastic surgery they can do today) and I only have some scarring in my armpit. (Would you believe me if I told you I don't sweat out of that pit?? 8p )
The hospital visit was great! The nurses were real lookers, I was single and picked up a few numbers. The lifevest I was wearing I had just bought, it was neoprene and my poor college arse was really proud of it. I REFUSED to let the emergency room docs cut it off me :D I still have the vest to this day. I think it shrunk though, of course it isn't me getting any bigger. :rolleyes:

06197ttlq9-footer
07-17-2007, 11:30 AM

Just one more reason not to buy, pull or support Extreme tubing or any other tubing for that matter. Apparantly it's as dangerous as it is annoying ;)

beatle78
07-17-2007, 11:42 AM
The driver plays a huge responsibility in tubing.

My eyes are faster than any spotter :)... although my brain is sometimes slow to respond, hehehehe

captain planet
07-17-2007, 12:25 PM
For what it's worth, I bought my first tube before I went on vacation over the 4th of July this year. :( My twins (almost 3 years old) were asking to ride their friends tube since we didn't have one. Oh well, my buddy told me that I would eventually buy one. I only use it after it becomes too busy to do anything else. I hate it, hate it, hate it!! It's too big to store, it's bulky, it's heavy, AND IT HAS NO PLACE BEHIND A COMP BOAT!!! :rant: But my kids seem to like it so there it is, there is no boundary when it comes to what we will do for our kids. :rolleyes:

bigmac
07-17-2007, 01:45 PM
The attitude I occasionally see from some ski boat owners about tubes is really not much different than the attitude I used to see (and still occasionally do) from slalom skiers about wakeboarding - that pulling a wakeboarder is an ignominious and inappopriate use of a 350 cu inch inboard boat.;)

I'm sure everybody has a different take on it, but personally, I bought my boat so that I, my family and my friends could have fun on the lake. I don't feel snobbish about HOW I use that boat to have that fun. :)

Sodar
07-17-2007, 02:06 PM
I have no problem with it... just do not drag it around when I am trying to ski or board and it is perfect glass!! I love it when I get out there and trying to ski, but a guy 1000 yards is doing zig-zags, throwing rollers in EVERY direction!

chevy08bud
07-17-2007, 03:12 PM
We do a lot of tubing, but only when everyone is done skiing, wakeboarding, or whatever else wants to do on smooth water is done. My family has been tubing for quite a while and have even invented an arm guard for tubing. My dad talked to the patent lawyer the other day, and it looks like the patent is finally going to go through. (Pain in the arse getting a patent) I'll see if I can get a photo up here sometime of the armguards. They work real well, keep your skin on you and not the tube, and stay on the rider. No, we're not a bunch of p*(&*s we just like to tube when the water calls for it and like to keep our skin where it belongs.

bowtie355
07-17-2007, 03:14 PM
My kids love it, also when it's to rough to ski, it's tubing time.

Lennyp04
07-17-2007, 03:42 PM
I personally would rather surf after going wakeboarding. My friends would do the same. I know that nobody has a problem with tubing either. Sometimes its fun to go out in the middle and surpentine hook a tuber...but do it smart. But if there is glass, hands down its wakeboarding and skiing.

Ryan27r
07-17-2007, 03:56 PM
As long as they are not out when I am doing true watersports i am fine with it.

milkmania
07-17-2007, 04:03 PM
I'm with Bob but I would include the jetskiers that show up and destroy the best water on the lake.

pfft!

come to Oklahoma and watch the smokers pulling the toobers:rant:

at 7:00 A.freakin'.M:mad:

BigBarney
07-17-2007, 05:41 PM
We usually have alot of guests/kids up at the lakehouse. I do whatever the majority wants to do. We hit the water whenever everybody is ready. We're lucky in that we have a nice run of water 100 yards out from our house.

I've done everything on that run of water myself. If I want to barefoot or wakeboard, I start out early in the morning to catch the best water. Because I know later on in the day it is going to get rough. If not from other boats towing a rider on something, then from houseboats and cruisers.

If someone wants to ski that run of water and I am pulling the Viper, then there just going to have to ball up and work harder on the cut. It's a public lake and I've paid my registration. All that said, I do try and keep my distance.

Jkelly
07-17-2007, 06:18 PM
I rather have a lake full of Tubers than smokers tiring to jump my wake while we are Skiing/boarding.
I also bought my boat for family fun so I carry several inflatables for the kids that come with us.

Ric
07-17-2007, 06:24 PM
Tubing is cooool. You aint cool if you don't wet yo pants..

roddydog
07-17-2007, 09:30 PM
It all changes when your kid is 3 1/2.

Besides...............after a few smart cocktails.............
What could be better than getting pulled with one in your hand???

We have a pretty big lake so it isn't a huge deal but I have been on smaller ones and it seems that every time you want to go for a ski some flippin' wally has to take HIS 3 and a 1/2 yr old for a spin............

So...........................

WESSTAR
07-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Cant stand it, mostly because the toobers like to go in the narrows instead of the main part of the lake where it is ruff anyway.

roddydog
07-17-2007, 09:41 PM
Ain't no narrows on my Lake enough to worry 'bout.....................so

WESSTAR
07-17-2007, 09:45 PM
Then it is how the saying goes "If you can't beat'em join'em"

fortheboyz
07-17-2007, 10:22 PM
It all changes when your kid is 3 1/2.

Besides...............after a few smart cocktails.............
What could be better than getting pulled with one in your hand???

We have a pretty big lake so it isn't a huge deal but I have been on smaller ones and it seems that every time you want to go for a ski some flippin' wally has to take HIS 3 and a 1/2 yr old for a spin............

So...........................
I agree with you Roddy, when you got the young ones...it's so fun to see the reaction in the faces. Havin' the brew one hand is righteous!

I do, however, hate the tubers that invade the narrows...especially in Don Pedro, they should stick to the main part of the lake!!!

Chicago190
07-17-2007, 11:00 PM
I've also been one to enjoy a few twin tube cruises at 5 MPH with beverages in hand in the afternoon.

fintek9
07-18-2007, 11:13 AM
that's my wifes fav way to ride!

chudson
07-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Great picture she looks like she's havin a blast. I like the slow and mellow instead of the fast and furious approach to the tube, I think I could handle that!!! :cool:
It's the "lazy river ride" behind the boat.

TMCNo1
07-18-2007, 11:34 AM
that's my wifes fav way to ride!

That is the best way to ride a toob, so next day you don't remember it!:D

fintek9
07-18-2007, 12:07 PM
yea, she hates this pic tho, say's it looks like she's wasted! but doe's like the kick back ride! ( between you and me, I think she was!)

TMCNo1
07-18-2007, 12:16 PM
yea, she hates this pic tho, say's it looks like she's wasted! but doe's like the kick back ride! ( between you and me, I think she was!)

That wasn't what I was implying, but I would have to be wasted to get on one nowdays, get more wasted while on it and then the giggles would set in trying to get off of it. You'd have to scrape me off the water, pour me into the boat and pump me onto the beach.

I did what yesterday?

fintek9
07-18-2007, 03:04 PM
oh, I know your were'nt:wavey:bout feelin the pain, I get so beat up on those. Know the kids think it's pay back time!!!(their doing the
pullin for me):eek:

Milledgeville
07-18-2007, 04:00 PM
"If you have kids buy them a wake board, at least it teaches them to take controll of there life."

Vegas X-Star
07-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Hate it, but if the water is rough I sometimes get my tube out. I always try to stay far away from other boats though.

Leroy
07-21-2007, 01:44 AM
When you can tube like this then I'm impressed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKHUQk6AH1k

TMCNo1
07-21-2007, 01:51 PM
When you can tube like this then I'm impressed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKHUQk6AH1k
One video is worth a thousand words!:D

TX.X-30 fan
07-21-2007, 02:00 PM
Where is Vick when you need him. :confused: :D :D

Ric
07-23-2007, 03:46 PM
whoah! finally got out to the big lake for the first time this year yesterday. after a few minutes of slalom for my wife and I, the rest of the day was spent pulling the little ones on kneeboards, double skis and TUBES.. I loved every moment of it and drank in every moment like a fine scotch.. It was nice.

beatle78
07-23-2007, 09:43 PM
I have a confession to make.... after reading this thread a week ago, I've decided to stop fighting th choppy water on the board and start having some fun on a tub......

To be truthful, I had a blast!!!

If you can't beat 'em.... show them you're better than they are hehehe :)

Boarding is still #1, I just except there are times that are not ideal for boarding.......

Slinkyredfoot
07-23-2007, 09:47 PM
I pretty much go with the flow here, I will always take anyone toobing or tubing but only after they ski....

Ric
07-24-2007, 10:39 AM
I have a confession to make.... after reading this thread a week ago, I've decided to stop fighting th choppy water on the board and start having some fun on a tub......

To be truthful, I had a blast!!!

If you can't beat 'em.... show them you're better than they are hehehe :)

Boarding is still #1, I just except there are times that are not ideal for boarding....... boarding is not #1. Slalom is #1 thankya

beatle78
07-24-2007, 11:04 AM
Ric,

potAto potato.... :) We both want glass water am I right?

Ric
07-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Yes You Are

Ric
07-25-2007, 11:54 AM
One of you was out at somerville sunday with a white 95 190 tubing yourassoff. In the rain, no less! anyway, was it a team talker?