PDA

View Full Version : Miss New Jersey

atlfootr
07-13-2007, 07:33 PM
After recent pictures have surfaced, the question now is should (Amy Polumbo) Ms. New Jeresy keep her crown despite photos like those mentioned below that show her acting "not in a ladylike manner."

The pictures include one showing what Polumbo said was her boyfriend apparently biting her breast through her shirt, another of Polumbo in a limousine wearing jeans with her legs spread in the air and another of her in what appears to be a Halloween costume dress holding two small pumpkins up to her breasts.

What's the world coming to?

Upper Michigan Prostar190
07-13-2007, 07:36 PM
Oh come on, like you want ME to make that judement call....LOL!! Me? Mr. I love hukers...... I think you KNOW what my answer will be. :cool:

rodltg2
07-13-2007, 07:37 PM
who cares, let her keep the crown,. does it really matter . are pageants that important.... common...

atlfootr
07-13-2007, 07:39 PM
who cares, let her keep the crown,. does it really matter . are pageants that important.... common...Hey!
I'm not the one asking the question :rolleyes:

BTW, it looks as if her head is photoshop ... doesn't it?

07-13-2007, 09:47 PM
who cares, let her keep the crown,. does it really matter . are pageants that important.... common...
Agreed!!! :D :toast: pageants are just a.....well, nevermind.....

Footin
07-13-2007, 11:06 PM
Those pictures make me want to vote FOR her.

Chief
07-13-2007, 11:37 PM
After recent pictures have surfaced, the question now is should (Amy Polumbo) Ms. New Jeresy keep her crown despite photos like those mentioned below that show her acting "not in a ladylike manner."

The pictures include one showing what Polumbo said was her boyfriend apparently biting her breast through her shirt, another of Polumbo in a limousine wearing jeans with her legs spread in the air and another of her in what appears to be a Halloween costume dress holding two small pumpkins up to her breasts.

What's the world coming to?

Ho's gotta party too!

atlfootr
07-13-2007, 11:54 PM
Those pictures make me want to vote FOR her.Her?
I was gonna vote for him
:uglyhamme

07-13-2007, 11:56 PM
Her?
I was gonna vote for him
:uglyhamme
:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

Hoosier Bob
07-13-2007, 11:59 PM
Are we being serious? Vanessa Williams should have kept her crown! What a joke! What is next? Fat Cheerleaders? Is beauty not enough? If it is a Beauty pageant (spelling) W T F? Beauty! What is most tasteful to the eye! What comes next is irrelevant and somewhat expected!:twocents: :twocents:

My four cents!

Workin' 4 Toys
07-14-2007, 12:02 AM
BTW, it looks as if her head is photoshop ... doesn't it?
Yes it does, and the hair looks "added" to that.

Hoosier Bob
07-14-2007, 12:05 AM
Now that you mention it is that James/Lakey taking the bite? I can't tell if that is Gator Orange or Tennessee Orange?

07-14-2007, 12:08 AM
Now that you mention it is that James/Lakey taking the bite? I can't tell if that is Gator Orange or Tennessee Orange?
well, THAT will certainly get his attention. :cool: Now you've done it HB! 8p :D

tex
07-14-2007, 12:33 AM
yes I would.................