PDA

View Full Version : Columbus, OH skiers?

airdrew99
07-12-2007, 08:44 PM
Are there any Columbus, OH slalom skiers out there? I will be in town on next Friday-Sunday, July 20-22 for business. But I might get a few hours of free time.

Mag_Red
07-12-2007, 08:46 PM
There are few here......hopefully they will see your post:wavey:

airdrew99
07-13-2007, 08:08 AM
bump.......

Maristar210
07-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Buckeyes blow

BUMP

Ryan
07-13-2007, 12:44 PM
I still don't get why they picked a tree for a mascot. Since I just moved here does anyone know how long it takes for the Buckeye infection to set in? I think it spreads easily.

Ryan
07-13-2007, 12:44 PM
Are there any Columbus, OH slalom skiers out there? I will be in town on next Friday-Sunday, July 20-22 for business. But I might get a few hours of free time.

Do you work for NetJets?

P-hat_in_Cincy
07-13-2007, 12:54 PM
I still don't get why they picked a tree for a mascot. Since I just moved here does anyone know how long it takes for the Buckeye infection to set in? I think it spreads easily.

1) A tree can't say the team is belittling the species of tree using is as a mascot. :D

2) Less than 1 football season. To hasten it, go to a game at The Shoe.

I'll be there (C-bus) this weekend.

Sorry for the threadjack.

Footin
07-13-2007, 01:37 PM

At one year you can get your "Buckeye green card", unless you paint over your Buckeye bathroom, then it will take much longer!

There are a few of us Buckeyes around, Me, Ryan, Boardbreaker......

I ski most Saturday mornings or evenings at Grigg's res. on the west side of C-bus. Shoot me a PM if you want to join us.

Ryan
07-13-2007, 01:50 PM
Mine will arrive in two days. It's integrated into my Buckeye logo'd bank card.

So far the basement bathroom is at the bottom of a two year project list. I sold the bar for $300 of Craigslist. We're doing the extraction tomorrow morning. That room got pretty crouded when we put a couch down there.

airdrew99
07-14-2007, 01:12 AM
Do you work for NetJets?
I work for Mobile Aerospace. We are just going up to Columbus to help out the guys at SkyBus (a new airline try to get their maintenance program up and running).

Hoosier Bob
07-14-2007, 01:17 AM
Actually they didn't! They picked a NUT!8p The Ohio State NUTS! That is funny! Any Nuts in Columbus Ohio that can give a pull? C'mon Nuts speak up! Buckeye? I have a couple of Buckeye's for you!;) I still don't get why they picked a tree for a mascot. Since I just moved here does anyone know how long it takes for the Buckeye infection to set in? I think it spreads easily.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
07-14-2007, 01:24 AM
Buckeyes blow

BUMP
You rule Staristar. :cool:

Ryan
07-14-2007, 11:25 AM
I work for Mobile Aerospace. We are just going up to Columbus to help out the guys at SkyBus (a new airline try to get their maintenance program up and running).

Make sure you work good and hard while you're with them I don't want them going out of business. I bought tickets for two trips back to CA for my whole family. You can't beat the price at $200 total for 4 seats round trip.

captain planet
07-23-2007, 02:08 PM
Buckeyes blow

BUMP
Yea, they blow-up the wolverines every time they play them.....:D