PDA

View Full Version : New Houston MC Dealer

Pages : [1] 2

River Rat
07-12-2007, 12:45 PM
Anybody heard about a new dealer in Houston? Rumor has it DM lost MasterCraft and someone new is coming to town:woohoo:

X-Aggie
07-12-2007, 12:48 PM
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/466069.html

Useful before I got mad at the Tige folk.

east tx skier
07-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Heard this from someone at TSR. Word is that Boat Town in Austin is gone, too. TSR is opening shop in Austin. No idea about Houston. Bought my boat from Dmoore four years ago.

03 35th Anniversary
07-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Anybody heard about a new dealer in Houston? Rumor has it DM lost MasterCraft and someone new is coming to town:woohoo:
It wouldn't suprise me any...... When the boat show was in town they didn't bring any MasterCrafts they had all Malibu there......:mad: If I was MasterCraft I would be pretty hot over that........:mad:

Archimedes
07-12-2007, 04:58 PM
That's too bad. I bought my 94 from Darryl. Thought he was a really nice guy.

east tx skier
07-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Daryl's great and I liked my salesman fine. Another of my family members got a salesman that was less than stellar and ended up buying elsewhere. My experience with their service department was generally pretty good, too, but I only used them twice.

X-Aggie
07-12-2007, 05:34 PM
Something much better is on the way.

G-man
07-13-2007, 08:14 AM
It's sad a dealer of so many years would lose a brand. I have seen it several times. Maybe there will be some thingto see at the summer boat show.

Ric
07-13-2007, 08:21 AM
wow! Darryl is a good guy too. Maybe Darryl Moore's Marine has outgrown the ski boat market?

My gut tells me that this was Darryl's choice, or at least a mutual agreement with MC if true.

Ric
07-13-2007, 08:21 AM
Something much better is on the way. oooooooohhhooo

03 35th Anniversary
07-13-2007, 08:23 AM
Does anybody know where it is going to be located at???

ksmaristar91
07-13-2007, 08:25 AM
Dont hold your breath i have been waiting on a new MC dealer in KC for 2 yrs now, no sign of them!

Ric
07-13-2007, 08:32 AM
Does anybody know where it is going to be located at??? I heard Bass Pro Shops Katy Mills is picking them up

03 35th Anniversary
07-13-2007, 08:36 AM
Wow Bass Pro/Katy Mills......... I drive past there every morning on the way to work.

Ric
07-13-2007, 08:38 AM
Wow Bass Pro/Katy Mills......... I drive past there every morning on the way to work. no - not really :D

03 35th Anniversary
07-13-2007, 08:49 AM
no - not really :D

I was kinda wondering how the whole service dept. and pro shop was going to work out. But I did like the idea of buy a boat get free gun!!!:D Water roaches/walleys won't be messing up my smooth water anymore. MC could come with a gun rack now.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-13-2007, 08:53 AM
But I did like the idea of buy a boat get free gun!!!:D Only in Texas.....:rolleyes:

BTW- Do you have any "installation" details/threads on the SC in your boat?

03 35th Anniversary
07-13-2007, 09:07 AM
Only in Texas.....:rolleyes:

BTW- Do you have any "installation" details/threads on the SC in your boat?

The biggest detail I can tell you about is $$$$$ but, I can put you in touch with guy who installed it at Texas MasterCraft in Fort Worth if you like. He can give you any details you might need. Tell you all the things you need to do and not do.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-13-2007, 09:13 AM
The biggest detail I can tell you about is $$$$$ but, I can put you in touch with guy who installed it at Texas MasterCraft in Fort Worth if you like. He can give you any details you might need. Tell you all the things you need to do and not do.
I thought maybe you had some "install" pics, or a thread you did on the install. I will tell you this. I am very IMPRESSED. LOVE IT!!!:cool:

east tx skier
07-13-2007, 10:18 AM
Does anybody know where it is going to be located at???

The link above said Katy, TX. Whoops. Old news. There's supposedly a very nice private lake community out there by LSF Development.

sanjuan23
07-13-2007, 10:23 AM
Didnt JRandol's friends/neighbors move down there???

Workin' 4 Toys
07-13-2007, 10:48 AM
Didnt JRandol's friends/neighbors move down there???Not sure about the friend thing, but if I recall, Jr was going to buy his house on the water. And decided water front wasn't for him and decided to move where it's hot, humid, and smokey instead. But this person that was going to sell to Jr, I do believe moved to Texas.

east tx skier
07-13-2007, 10:54 AM
Not sure about the friend thing, but if I recall, Jr was going to buy his house on the water. And decided water front wasn't for him and decided to move where it's hot, humid, and smokey instead. But this person that was going to sell to Jr, I do believe moved to Texas.

Apparently, the person who was going to sell to JR also moved to to where it is hot, humid, and smokey.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-13-2007, 11:22 AM
Apparently, the person who was going to sell to JR also moved to to where it is hot, humid, and smokey.
Right. Must be a Hoosier thing....:rolleyes: (Sorry Steveo, that was a joke8p )
Then again, I know someone from IL that went to georgia, then Tx. He likes the weather in TX much better.
Me, I see no difference between the two from here....8p

east tx skier
07-13-2007, 11:26 AM
My last year in Houston, they had all those fires in Mexico. The smoke was nearly unbearable. As a jogger, I think it was the equivalent of one pack per mile.

X-Aggie
07-13-2007, 12:10 PM
In regards to DM the loss of Mastercraft was a combination of factors. Mastercraft had been pushing for a single line dealer here as well as Austin for some time. Also Daryl had on more than one occasion sold outside his territory. All this factored in with some unfortunate marital issues made MC look elsewhere for a new dealer. That being said, MC ceased to be Daryl's "bread and butter" some time ago. As mentioned I like the guy, he has sold us our boats for the past 13 years, but I think when he brought in runabouts his general level of customer service dramatically suffered. Finally, I've met the people involved with the new dealership, and thus my comments that whats in the works is going to be very nice for Houston MC owners.

Ric
07-14-2007, 08:33 AM
Hey aggie, are you at liberty to say when this changeover will occurr? When do I cease returning to Darryl Moore's for MC service?

In regards to DM the loss of Mastercraft was a combination of factors. Mastercraft had been pushing for a single line dealer here as well as Austin for some time. Also Daryl had on more than one occasion sold outside his territory. All this factored in with some unfortunate marital issues made MC look elsewhere for a new dealer. That being said, MC ceased to be Daryl's "bread and butter" some time ago. As mentioned I like the guy, he has sold us our boats for the past 13 years, but I think when he brought in runabouts his general level of customer service dramatically suffered. Finally, I've met the people involved with the new dealership, and thus my comments that whats in the works is going to be very nice for Houston MC owners.

X-Aggie
07-14-2007, 01:08 PM
Thats a good question. If I could answer it honestly I sure would. At this point though even anything I say would be conjecture.

Ric
07-14-2007, 01:44 PM
sure would be nice to confirm all this.......

03 35th Anniversary
07-14-2007, 05:25 PM
I can confirm one thing........I stoped by DM's to get couple of small things, and they are not selling MasterCraft..............

G-man
07-16-2007, 08:58 AM
Ric

maybe DM gone into the cutting board business insted

Ric
07-16-2007, 09:10 AM
Ric

maybe DM gone into the cutting board business insted well there ya have it! His people definitely know where to get that done!

Ric
07-20-2007, 03:18 PM

Talked to the GM at Darryl Moore's Today and he did confirm that they will no longer be selling Mastercraft. He said they are working something out to keep doing MC service for their most recent customers for a year or so.

He said he did not know much about the new dealership coming, but he knows that there is one coming.

As far as the other comments aggie made, I didn't even ask...

X-Aggie
07-21-2007, 12:33 PM
Well I hope I didn't come off as a gossip, especially since I would explain this the same to anyone that was interested enough. Darryl is still a market competitor, so I believe the the whole point is to keep them without info as well. As a result no one else has the info either. I believe the operative verbs here will be "shock and awe", when the ball starts rolling.

Ric
08-04-2007, 10:07 AM
There was some stuff in there that sounded like gossip so I just didn't even ask the guy, but what is the latest on the new dealership? anything?

JimN
08-04-2007, 10:58 AM
"MC could come with a gun rack now."

They do come with a gun rack. Most people just use it for wakeboards.

6ballsisall
08-04-2007, 11:36 AM
Didnt JRandol's friends/neighbors move down there???

Yep good friends and old skiing partners moved to Houston. For the life of me I can't remember what lake they live on (private slalom lake) even though they've told me a hundred times.....

Ric
08-04-2007, 12:02 PM
Wrong Jr, they are fibbing you... There's no good lakes here fella... Move on!

6ballsisall
08-04-2007, 12:09 PM
Wrong Jr, they are fibbing you... There's no good lakes here fella... Move on!

They'd beg to differ! Up until Teresa broke her foot 3 weeks ago they ski'd the course in front of their house every day!!

Ric
08-04-2007, 12:10 PM
They'd beg to differ! Up until Teresa broke her foot 3 weeks ago they ski'd the course in front of their house every day!! oh one of those places, ok, well those have the homeowners association fees that are $50k per year, so you people don't want to come here and ski, nosir

Workin' 4 Toys
08-08-2007, 11:12 PM
My recent adventure to Houston showed me just how you folks spice things up down there.:confused:

Workin' 4 Toys
08-08-2007, 11:16 PM
Across from "The big easy".

east tx skier
08-08-2007, 11:17 PM
Hey, I know the big easy. Haven't been there in years and years though. You can hardly see the sweat pouring off you in that picture.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-08-2007, 11:22 PM
Hey, I know the big easy. Haven't been there in years and years though. You can hardly see the sweat pouring off you in that picture.
I left The big easy for a coffee (that's a whole different story) next door and saw that place. It was worthy of a pic. Oh, and don't look too hard at that pic for sweat, I'm not wearing any pants.:D Which explains the trip to Starbucks....sort of...:rolleyes:

east tx skier
08-08-2007, 11:30 PM
I left The big easy for a coffee (that's a whole different story) next door and saw that place. It was worthy of a pic. Oh, and don't look too hard at that pic for sweat, I'm not wearing any pants.:D Which explains the trip to Starbucks....sort of...:rolleyes:

You owe me one computer monitor. That's funny stuff!

Workin' 4 Toys
08-08-2007, 11:49 PM
You owe me one computer monitor. That's funny stuff!
Oh, And let's bring up the Shiner's in another thread.....Good stuff once you get used to it. After 8 of them I don't think I had any taste buds left, so I finished off the case...:o

All Ya'll ready.....:D (I just couldn't get enough of that:cool: )

east tx skier
08-09-2007, 12:01 AM
Oh, And let's bring up the Shiner's in another thread.....Good stuff once you get used to it. After 8 of them I don't think I had any taste buds left, so I finished off the case...:o

All Ya'll ready.....:D (I just couldn't get enough of that:cool: )

It's not the best beer in the world, but it's drinkable. Lone Star is actually okay if it's cold enough. It (and Pearl) have little brain teasers under the cap that get progressively harder the more you drink. Or at least they seem to get harder.

JimN
08-09-2007, 12:06 AM
"It (and Pearl) have little brain teasers under the cap that get progressively harder the more you drink. Or at least they seem to get harder."

They only have one question, don't they? After a hundred beers, it does seem harder, though.

east tx skier
08-09-2007, 12:25 AM
One question? That's unpossible!

JimN
08-09-2007, 08:10 AM
After a hundred beers, anything is possible!

Ric
08-09-2007, 08:25 AM
toys, Ainnn nutin finer dan uh shinerr yall

Workin' 4 Toys
08-09-2007, 08:27 AM
toys, Ainnn nutin finer dan uh shinerr yall
I am not completely sure that's the truth....:rolleyes:

Ric
08-09-2007, 08:29 AM
me neither but it sounds like you applied the when in rome theory, so that's good

Workin' 4 Toys
08-09-2007, 08:36 AM
Ric, Are you ever near Skeeters?

Ric
08-09-2007, 08:39 AM
they are all around me. bite like hell too

Workin' 4 Toys
08-09-2007, 08:49 AM
Stopped at the one off Lexington Blvd. $2.00 Margharita's night...:o

TX.X-30 fan
08-09-2007, 09:46 AM
Stopped at the one off Lexington Blvd. $2.00 Margharita's night...:o

Do you have friends in first colony?? Lexington Blvd is not far from my subdivision. Sounds like you had a good visit, although your liver might not agree. :D

Workin' 4 Toys
08-09-2007, 03:27 PM
Do you have friends in first colony?? Lexington Blvd is not far from my subdivision. Sounds like you had a good visit, although your liver might not agree. :D
I've got people in the area keeping an eye on Ric's garage since he won't post a picture in the garage thread.
If you go through the lot of Skeeters. Look at the parking lot to the right of the building...:rolleyes: It don't take much to get the locals motivated to show off laying some rubber stripes...:cool: It was a good time.
I'm trying to remember the name of the sushi bar.....Never had Hot sake before....

Oh, and had I known where Rics "shop" was, I could have stopped in. There was some very serious coin being dropped at the Oakley store. Sorry Ric. Maybe next time we'll stop in and see what "real" Polarized is suppose to look like...:rolleyes:

Ric
08-09-2007, 03:30 PM
I've got people in the area keeping an eye on Ric's garage since he won't post a picture in the garage thread.
If you go through the lot of Skeeters. Look at the parking lot to the right of the building...:rolleyes: It don't take much to get the locals motivated to show off laying some rubber stripes...:cool: It was a good time.
I'm trying to remember the name of the sushi bar.....Never had Hot sake before....

Oh, and had I known where Rics "shop" was, I could have stopped in. There was some very serious coin being dropped at the Oakley store. Sorry Ric. Maybe next time we'll stop in and see what "real" Polarized is suppose to look like...:rolleyes: for shame for shame :noface:

Workin' 4 Toys
08-09-2007, 03:48 PM
for shame for shame :noface:
Not sure what this means.....:confused:

Edit..Oh wait....Mods please change all my "he"s to "she"s in my previous post.....:D Sorry Ric.

Ric
08-09-2007, 04:05 PM
shame you zipped through without so much as a call, but as others here will tell you, I'm usually booked up and running too much to catch up.. There is no vast retail selection of Costa here, this is pure utilitarian quality stuff, no fluff. you hang out at the oakley store for a reach around, admit it

Ric
08-21-2007, 06:27 PM
What's the latest on the new Houston MC Dealer?

G-man
08-21-2007, 08:13 PM
I think the new dealer is hiding from you Ric.

Ric
08-21-2007, 08:40 PM
I think the new dealer is hiding from you Ric. ya think? mebby he wants me to run off and buy a nautique? h

G-man
08-21-2007, 09:53 PM
ya think? mebby he wants me to run off and buy a nautique? h

Go ahead - Go to the dark side

Workin' 4 Toys
08-21-2007, 10:57 PM
ya think? mebby he wants me to run off and buy a nautique? h
You and Rod could hang out then.

Ric
08-22-2007, 08:13 AM
You and Rod could hang out then. rodl won't have me, but gman cannot wait for us to cross over to the dark side with him

X-Aggie
08-22-2007, 09:28 AM
I know who it is, but if I told you, you would have to kill me....Wait, you know who it is so I have to kill all of us? Oh I give up.

don937
08-22-2007, 12:35 PM
What side of town will the new dealer be on? Any relation to Houston Watersports??

east tx skier
08-22-2007, 12:47 PM
Rumor I heard was toward Katy.

don937
08-22-2007, 12:56 PM
Wish it were closer, I'm way east in Baytown!

Workin' 4 Toys
08-22-2007, 03:06 PM
rodl won't have me, but gman cannot wait for us to cross over to the dark side with himI've had access to the dark side as it is. I still don't know why this thing was so loud in a brand new boat. Maybe the single exhaust?:confused: Rod may take you in, just don't bring up the Ban thread... whoops..8p

River Rat
08-22-2007, 03:27 PM

I was at TSR last weekend and I tried to squeeze some info out of them but they pleaded ignert :rolleyes:

I never thought I'd like a black boat but the all black X2 on the floor had me and my wife talking new boat....until reality set in:o :cry:

X-Aggie
08-23-2007, 02:20 AM
No connection to Houston Watersports, but truth be told I hear they will be Omnipotent...

Ric
08-23-2007, 08:21 AM
No connection to Houston Watersports, but truth be told I hear they will be Omnipotent... omniscient or omnipotent?

Ric
08-23-2007, 08:23 AM
I've had access to the dark side as it is. I still don't know why this thing was so loud in a brand new boat. Maybe the single exhaust?:confused: Rod may take you in, just don't bring up the Ban thread... whoops..8p the ban thread and the walmart thread were my favorites

X-Aggie
08-23-2007, 09:52 AM
omniscient or omnipotent?

Well now that you mention it...both ;)

Ric
08-23-2007, 10:18 AM
Well now that you mention it...both ;)haaaaaaaaaaa

Scot
08-23-2007, 01:01 PM

perhaps Hurst Yamaha and marine is going to take up the MC line?

TX.X-30 fan
08-23-2007, 05:55 PM
perhaps Hurst Yamaha and marine is going to take up the MC line?

Is that the dump out there by bass proshop. :confused: :mad:

Ric
08-23-2007, 06:36 PM
Is that the dump out there by bass proshop. :confused: :mad: now thats funny

Ric
08-23-2007, 06:57 PM
I know who it is, but if I told you, you would have to kill me....Wait, you know who it is so I have to kill all of us? Oh I give up. So you are it aggie. the new dealer? and how do I know who it is anyway?

Ric
08-27-2007, 05:31 PM
Well now that you mention it...both ;) so are you the new dealer or what? and/or when? and/or where?

weekly bump

TX.X-30 fan
08-27-2007, 05:43 PM
so are you the new dealer or what? and/or when? and/or where?

weekly bump

We need a place that over charges for work that was never done, leaves our boats trashed with grease all over the upholstery.

And we need it now!!!!!

Ric
08-27-2007, 05:46 PM
NOW !

X-Aggie
08-28-2007, 08:36 PM
so are you the new dealer or what? and/or when? and/or where?

weekly bump

I was commenting on being both omniscient and omnipotent. Which of course I am.

TX.X-30 fan
08-28-2007, 09:25 PM
I was commenting on being both omniscient and omnipotent. Which of course I am.

So what your saying is that the new dealership is going to be maroon :confused:

Ric
08-29-2007, 08:39 AM
So what your saying is that the new dealership is going to be maroon :confused: Good Lord please say it aint so

east tx skier
08-29-2007, 10:48 AM
Hook 'em! :headbang:

River Rat
09-04-2007, 04:52 PM
I don't care what color it is ........ I just wan't MC to be more visible in the local tourneys. I get tired of seeing just one or two brands:mad: :mad:

oh and :headbang:

River Rat
09-04-2007, 04:57 PM
Texas Ski Ranch:) :)

TX.X-30 fan
09-04-2007, 05:06 PM

What are you trying to say River Rat? :confused:

Sodar
09-04-2007, 05:09 PM

Is this the way all Texas Guys "pimp" out their boats? If so, you guys are gey and I KNOW my mentors Stuart & Ric would agree! :D

G-man
09-04-2007, 05:14 PM
Wait!!!!! this thread may get locked, I saw a bathing suit on a girl in the boat.

Ric
09-04-2007, 05:24 PM
Wait!!!!! this thread may get locked, I saw a bathing suit on a girl in the boat. but did she know that she was being photographed?:)

River Rat
09-04-2007, 05:26 PM
What are you trying to say River Rat? :confused:

This was the first tourney that my boys got to ride behind an MC. In the Houston area we are dominated by other brands, these guys are doing a great job of getting there product out there for everyone to see and ride, While Darryl &^&%$$%$^%#Moore had done nothing in the past to support our youth or to push the brand we love. TSR has there own lake with X Star that host the INT. Iím not asking for a lakeÖ. But having an X 2 show up to a Houston area Master Craft sponsored event would be nice. Like I said those boat shop owners are doing a great job of getting their product out there and there is a lot of opportunity for the new MC Dealership to do the same.

tex
09-04-2007, 05:34 PM
Is this the way all Texas Guys "pimp" out their boats? If so, you guys are gey and I KNOW my mentors Stuart & Ric would agree! :D
No we don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!

River Rat
09-04-2007, 05:41 PM

That is actually a California boat they got on sale:D :D 8p

Ric
09-04-2007, 05:43 PM
Good to see nike involved in watersports!

TX.X-30 fan
09-04-2007, 05:47 PM
This was the first tourney that my boys got to ride behind an MC. In the Houston area we are dominated by other brands, these guys are doing a great job of getting there product out there for everyone to see and ride, While Darryl &^&%$$%$^%#Moore had done nothing in the past to support our youth or to push the brand we love. TSR has there own lake with X Star that host the INT. Iím not asking for a lakeÖ. But having an X 2 show up to a Houston area Master Craft sponsored event would be nice. Like I said those boat shop owners are doing a great job of getting their product out there and there is a lot of opportunity for the new MC Dealership to do the same.

Thanks River Rat, Lets hope the new dealer is nothing like the previous one. I did not shed a tear when I heard they were out of the MC business, I could fill 2 pages on here!!!!

Sodar
09-04-2007, 06:02 PM
That is actually a California boat they got on sale:D :D 8p

That sounds about right and I am by no means suprised.

JKTX21
09-04-2007, 06:18 PM

:rolleyes: :noface:

03 35th Anniversary
09-05-2007, 05:01 AM

:rolleyes: :noface:

I agree JKTX21. :noface:

Ric
09-07-2007, 06:57 PM
out with it aggie, who is the dealer and how long is this gonna take?

TX.X-30 fan
09-09-2007, 04:42 PM
What are the chances someone at MC would give us a heads-up on a new dealer in Houston ???????????????????

Ric
09-10-2007, 08:58 AM
What are the chances someone at MC would give us a heads-up on a new dealer in Houston ??????????????????? that is a fair question

X-Aggie
09-10-2007, 12:44 PM
I agree JKTX21. :noface:

X2 hahah 8p

east tx skier
09-10-2007, 02:31 PM
X2 hahah 8p

Okay okay, but could you guys do us a favor and try to limit it to two overtimes in the future. I had to fast forward through all of your gigs and whoooping to watch the last 3 minutes of the second quarter of the Texas game. Fortunately, Texas didn't do anything too noteworthy in the first half. But in the future, we'd all appreciate it if you guys could finish the game in regulation play. :rolleyes:

Ric
09-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Okay okay, but could you guys do us a favor and try to limit it to two overtimes in the future. I had to fast forward through all of your gigs and whoooping to watch the last 3 minutes of the second quarter of the Texas game. Fortunately, Texas didn't do anything too noteworthy in the first half. But in the future, we'd all appreciate it if you guys could finish the game in regulation play. :rolleyes: that game was testament to "that's why we play the games" aggies alllllmost got more than they could handle at home there Saturday....

X-Aggie
09-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Not one of our most shining moments. By that time I'd swilled enough Makers that I just wanted it over either way:friday: . I was seeing shades of Michigan. Not fun :noface:

River Rat
09-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Not one of our most shining moments. By that time I'd swilled enough Makers that I just wanted it over either way:friday: . I was seeing shades of Michigan. Not fun :noface:

How about creating your own shinning moment and spill the beans:D :uglyhamme

X-Aggie
09-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Believe me if I could "spill the beans" I would. Heads would roll if I did, mainly mine :shocked:!

Ric
09-10-2007, 06:02 PM
aggie chicks always were teases

tex
09-10-2007, 07:33 PM
You went out with the wrong aggie chicks!

X-Aggie
09-10-2007, 08:02 PM
I'll take that as a joke. Especially since not once did I offer any info besides the fact that everyone should like the way things turn out.

Bigheadtod
09-10-2007, 08:32 PM
I heard it is going to be in Katy in 09, DM will service until then.

Ric
09-11-2007, 08:36 AM
I'll take that as a joke. Especially since not once did I offer any info besides the fact that everyone should like the way things turn out. yes! an aggie joke :purplaugh:

X-Aggie
09-11-2007, 09:12 AM
Rough crowd!:uglyhamme Heheh

G-man
09-11-2007, 09:45 AM
Texas law on warranty is the selling dealer if asked by the buyer to do wty work has to do it even if there is a new shop in town. The manufacture has to supply wty parts to the selling dealer and honor their part of the wty. Does this mean you'll get fast or great service, probably not.

east tx skier
09-11-2007, 10:07 AM
Well, Daryl Moore always did service by appointment only when I used them. My experience with their service department was very good. Made an appointment. Showed up for my appointment. Picked up my boat the same day.

If only I hadn't had to drive 200 miles to get there, I might have used them for more service issues as I really like the appointment system as opposed to the situation of leaving my boat for a week or two at a time.

Ric
09-11-2007, 10:16 AM
Rough crowd!:uglyhamme Heheh mind your p's and q's mister because I already don't trust aggies

Ric
10-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Aggie, where is the new dealership?

aprgriggs
10-04-2007, 09:19 AM
I appreciate everyoneís patience and Iím sorry that I havenít posted our information sooner. Houston MasterCraft will be open in its Spring location in about 4 weeks after the remodeling on our building is complete. The second location will open in Feb and will be located in Katy. We do have a few boats in stock now (X80, X30, 210) however the bulk of the inventory will be arriving in late Oct & Nov, including the 40th anniversary boats.

Aggie (Matt) you can post now. :D If you guys have any question please donít hesitate to ask 281-660-2633.

April

tex
10-04-2007, 09:24 AM
April,

Congrats!!!!! It will be good to have you back around!

Ric
10-04-2007, 09:46 AM
well alrighty then! April, I do remember you mentioning that you guys had some auto dealerships but wow! Looking forward to visiting and giving you guys hell8p

X-Aggie
10-04-2007, 10:30 AM
Oh....does this mean I no longer have to be Ric's tease here! Relief!:woohoo:

east tx skier
10-04-2007, 10:38 AM
I appreciate everyoneís patience and Iím sorry that I havenít posted our information sooner. Houston MasterCraft will be open in its Spring location in about 4 weeks after the remodeling on our building is complete. The second location will open in Feb and will be located in Katy. We do have a few boats in stock now (X80, X30, 210) however the bulk of the inventory will be arriving in late Oct & Nov, including the 40th anniversary boats.

Aggie (Matt) you can post now. :D If you guys have any question please donít hesitate to ask 281-660-2633.

April

Well, I'll be. Hi April!!!

steve578
10-04-2007, 10:49 AM
I have enjoyed watching Matt (X-Aggie) squirm in this post. I will miss it. I am one of the other owners and will be working at the dealership. I look foward to meeting and talking to everyone. My cell is 713-591-1245.

So what your saying is that the new dealership is going to be maroon :confused:

By the way, the dealership will consist of one Longhorn, one Red Raider, one Aggie, and one Bobcat. We have quite a few Texas schools covered.

Stephen

east tx skier
10-04-2007, 10:54 AM
Which one of you is the Longhorn?

steve578
10-04-2007, 11:01 AM
That would be April's husband, Jim.

G-man
10-04-2007, 11:06 AM
April & Jim

Welcome back, I sure hope with your family experiance in the auto industry you can apply what you have learned in the service end of the business. Congradulations and best wishes from Dallas

X-Aggie
10-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Hahahah I faintly hear the Carnival music in the background. It almost feels like being at the GCWA event again, everyone I do business with is suddenly here. April, Steven you guys owe me a beer for watching me sweat in here alone and loving it!

Ric
10-04-2007, 11:22 AM
I don't really like the thought of you being my tease, ever! :purplaugh:

will you guys be an active dealer here at team talk? as you know there are a few other strong dealers who withstand some shots here, but spread good info quite often.

east tx skier
10-04-2007, 11:25 AM
Welcome to all. While my experiences with Daryl Moore were very good, I'm glad to see Houston getting a dealer with more of a focus on MC. Good luck to you all. Do good!

X-Aggie
10-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Well MC is 100% our focus. We're a single line dealer, so your not going to wait on Jo Bobs poontoon to get fixed before your boat. That being said we've spoken with literally 100's of people than need warranty or repair work done, so don't balk if it takes us awhile to get up to speed. As for being active here, you've seen three of us post within an hour of one another with no prior plan to do so. Thus I imagine you'll get tired of at least me before I get tired of you guys. Cheers, and as April said feel free to contact April, Stephen, or I with any needs, or questions you have.

Matt Anderson

steve578
10-04-2007, 11:48 AM
will you guys be an active dealer here at team talk? as you know there are a few other strong dealers who withstand some shots here, but spread good info quite often.

As you can see, April has been a member here for sometime. We will be very busy soon, but I plan to participate on this board as much as possible. I stayed off the board until now so I didn't get baited like X-Aggie. Did I mention that I enjoyed watching him squirm? :D

Stephen Johnston

Ric
10-04-2007, 11:54 AM
As you can see, April has been a member here for sometime. We will be very busy soon, but I plan to participate on this board as much as possible. I stayed off the board until now so I didn't get baited like X-Aggie. Did I mention that I enjoyed watching him squirm? :D

Stephen we did drag him deeper into this, but he asked for it. after all, he's just an ol aggie :rolleyes:

oh and ya we've known april for awhile. even bought some led's from her on a dreaded group buy. she's such an outlaw;)

east tx skier
10-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Well MC is 100% our focus. We're a single line dealer, so your not going to wait on Jo Bobs poontoon to get fixed before your boat. That being said we've spoken with literally 100's of people than need warranty or repair work done, so don't balk if it takes us awhile to get up to speed. As for being active here, you've seen three of us post within an hour of one another with no prior plan to do so. Thus I imagine you'll get tired of at least me before I get tired of you guys. Cheers, and as April said feel free to contact April, Stephen, or I with any needs, or questions you have.

Matt Anderson

Matt, just for the record, with DMoore, service was by appointment only, so I never had to wait for my boat for more than a few hours between when I dropped it off and when it was ready. Being nearly 200 miles away, that was a great perk for us and something I always wished more dealers would do. Of course, in my situation, it wasn't a matter of troubleshooting the boat, but rather, having options installed. But still nice not to have to leave my boat with them in the yard for weeks on end.

As far as Jo Bob's boat, it was really more about having to see it on the showroom floor in lieu of something better.

Ric
10-04-2007, 11:57 AM

April so where exactly is the store going to be april?

X-Aggie
10-04-2007, 12:12 PM
Matt, just for the record, with DMoore, service was by appointment only, so I never had to wait for my boat for more than a few hours between when I dropped it off and when it was ready.

I've dealt with Darryl's for the past 13 years as well. Our service is also going to be by appointment. Hopefully when you get your new baby we can make you even happier.

That being said I won't be ashamed to say I'm dieing to see this 35th anniversary supercharged beast.

east tx skier
10-04-2007, 12:18 PM
Good to know. Where is the Spring location going to be? What about Katy? We're in Houston quite often visiting family, so I look forward to being able to stop by at some point.

Ric
10-04-2007, 12:41 PM
I've dealt with Darryl's for the past 13 years as well. Our service is also going to be by appointment. Hopefully when you get your new baby we can make you even happier.

That being said I won't be ashamed to say I'm dieing to see this 35th anniversary supercharged beast.haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

X-Aggie
10-04-2007, 07:38 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ric's continued laughter...usually the first sign i've said something stupid.

east tx skier
10-04-2007, 07:50 PM
I think the short bus just showed up for Ric. So about this 35th Anniv. boat I'm getting for free ...

X-Aggie
10-05-2007, 08:54 AM
I think the short bus just showed up for Ric. So about this 35th Anniv. boat I'm getting for free ...

Oh I'm almost positive you secretly told me you wanted the 40th and that the 35th was beyond ugly.

aprgriggs
10-05-2007, 09:39 AM
so where exactly is the store going to be april?

Ric, our first store is 22235 I-45 Spring, TX 77389. It is being remodeled so we will be opening a few weeks.

The second store will be in Katy at I10 and westgreen. We will start construction on the property soon.

pmott
10-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Will you be set up (as in trained techs) to work on salt water series boats with the Crusader engine and stock the parts?

east tx skier
10-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Oh I'm almost positive you secretly told me you wanted the 40th and that the 35th was beyond ugly.

That may have been opposite day.

G-man
10-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Just imagine how excited Eastie would be if there was a MC shop In Tyler and he didn't know where it was.

River Rat
10-05-2007, 07:52 PM
We are going to INT next weekend, to bad you donít have any shirts or stickers so we can promote you new shopÖ;) ;) Ö. Canít wait for your grand opening, looking forward to meeting yaíll. Oh and I hope you will get involved with the youth through INT next year:D :woohoo:

steve578
10-05-2007, 08:04 PM
River,

I can't promise anything, but let me get with April and see what I can do. When are you leaving next week?

Stephen

Farmer Ted
10-05-2007, 08:33 PM
River,

I can't promise anything, but let me get with April and see what I can do. When are you leaving next week?

Stephen

cough cough cough

www.needadecal.com (http://www.needadecal.com)

steve578
10-05-2007, 08:38 PM
I already have your website up.

03 35th Anniversary
10-06-2007, 06:45 AM
That being said I won't be ashamed to say I'm dieing to see this 35th anniversary supercharged beast.

If you want to see it that bad I'm sure we can get something worked out.........;)

For a small Fee............:D 8p :D

River Rat
10-06-2007, 11:41 AM
cough cough cough

www.needadecal.com (http://www.needadecal.com)

How about red white and blue....TEXAS COLORS

steve578
10-06-2007, 01:22 PM
How about red white and blue....TEXAS COLORS

What a coincidence. Those happen to be our company colors! :D

X-Aggie
10-06-2007, 07:49 PM
Stephen just likes it because 2 of those colors are Red and White. Bah Techie!:mad:

DwayneR
10-06-2007, 09:47 PM
Good to see that a new dealer is coming to Houston,will you have a pro shop as well.

dmayer84
10-07-2007, 02:52 AM
I'll have to stop by next year on my yearly trip to Katy.

steve578
10-07-2007, 09:22 AM
Good to see that a new dealer is coming to Houston,will you have a pro shop as well.

Yes we will, Wake 2 Wake Sports.

steve578
10-07-2007, 09:33 AM
no message

River Rat
10-07-2007, 10:51 AM
Yes we will, Wake 2 Wake Sports.

:firejump: :banana: :headbang:

When will the grand opening be?

X-Aggie
10-07-2007, 04:12 PM
We'll have an invite that goes out to anyone MasterCraft has on file, in addition to whatever promo we put out on here. You TT guys will be the first to know believe me!

Ric
10-09-2007, 11:37 AM
Ric's continued laughter...usually the first sign i've said something stupid. you didnt say anything stupid BUT I don't see east buying a 35th... not in the next 8-10 years anyway.

X-Aggie
10-09-2007, 09:50 PM
you didnt say anything stupid BUT I don't see east buying a 35th... not in the next 8-10 years anyway.

Ah I was meaning 03 35th Anniversary's Boat. Besides that though I'm going to enjoy putting faces to names soon enough.

c640947
10-10-2007, 08:13 PM
I'll for one be anxious to meet you all and check out the new shop.

steve578
10-10-2007, 09:36 PM
c640947,

The link in sig. is for a boat dock dealer in Missouri. Do you ever go to Lake of the Ozarks? My mom grew up there and we usually go every other year if not every year.

Ric
10-11-2007, 07:57 AM
passed through spring on Monday and was rubbernecking the area looking for your store. is it near darryl moore's and gander mountain area or further south?

aprgriggs
10-11-2007, 09:59 AM
passed through spring on Monday and was rubbernecking the area looking for your store. is it near darryl moore's and gander mountain area or further south?

The store is three miles north of Darryl just before the Harty Toll Road on the west side. You will see it soon when the sign goes up, but for now it looks like a construction site.

We are sending out some information on the opening, company information and some specials. If you would like to recieve them please send me your contact information at aatkins@houstonmastercraft.com.

Look forward to meeting you all.

east tx skier
10-11-2007, 11:00 AM
Ah I was meaning 03 35th Anniversary's Boat. Besides that though I'm going to enjoy putting faces to names soon enough.

One of these people is Ric.

Ric
10-11-2007, 11:24 AM
according to you

east tx skier
10-11-2007, 02:45 PM
I hardly recognized you without your New Era hat. :)

TX.X-30 fan
10-11-2007, 08:30 PM
One of these people is Ric.

If those are supposed to be board shorts :noface: please try again gentlemen. :D

03 35th Anniversary
10-12-2007, 07:07 AM
If those are supposed to be board shorts :noface: please try again gentlemen.Remember those shorts that were called Jams??? Boy what a flashback to the 1st grade........8p :D 8p

Ric
10-12-2007, 08:23 AM
both of ya can bite me. I don't even know what board shorts are and I damn sure don't claim to be a boarder8p

tex
10-12-2007, 08:49 AM
Remember those shorts that were called Jams??? Boy what a flashback to the 1st grade........8p :D 8p
....or 12th grade!

east tx skier
10-12-2007, 10:06 AM
If those are supposed to be board shorts :noface: please try again gentlemen. :D

Those aren't board shorts. Those are khaki shorts. Picture was taken at the end of the day. When I'm done skiing, I change back into regular clothes. No reason to ride home in soggy drawers.

ttu
10-12-2007, 10:08 AM
....or 12th grade!

same here.

man are we getting old.:mad:

Ric
10-12-2007, 10:34 AM
Those aren't board shorts. Those are khaki shorts. Picture was taken at the end of the day. When I'm done skiing, I change back into regular clothes. No reason to ride home in soggy drawers. I'm glad they were poking fun at you, I was about to go spider monkey on some of these clowns:mad:

east tx skier
10-12-2007, 10:48 AM
I'm glad they were poking fun at you, I was about to go spider monkey on some of these clowns:mad:

My boardshorts say "MasterCraft" on them. You disparage my shorts, you could get kicked off the forum. :)

Ric
10-12-2007, 11:04 AM
TX X30 should be banned for turning the Houston MC dealer thread into a gay thread about the cut of your shorts.

east tx skier
10-12-2007, 11:06 AM
It's all relative. Until I see a picture of him and his shorts that demonstrate otherwise, I remain confident that he's attempting to compensate for some personal shortcoming.

03 35th Anniversary
10-12-2007, 04:39 PM
TX X30 should be banned for turning the Houston MC dealer thread into a gay thread about the cut of your shorts.
You should be banned for wearing those gay shorts....8p :D 8p :D

Ric
10-12-2007, 05:33 PM
You should be banned for wearing those gay shorts....8p :D 8p :D men in a roomfull of men should not be commenting on other men's clothing... it's just gay.

c640947
10-12-2007, 05:49 PM
c640947,

The link in sig. is for a boat dock dealer in Missouri. Do you ever go to Lake of the Ozarks? My mom grew up there and we usually go every other year if not every year.

I have been to Lake of the Ozarks a couple of times. Although when I lived in Missouri I spent most of my time on my home lake of the day, good 'ole Lake St. Louis.

The office is in Missouri, but with the power o fthe internet, my dad manages to sell nationwide, although for most contruction jobs they focus on the midwest and south (like here in Texas.)

03 35th Anniversary
10-12-2007, 06:17 PM
men in a roomfull of men should not be commenting on other men's clothing... it's just gay.
Unless the clothes look like they were taken outta Liberachi's closet...... Then it is ok to make fun of the gay man.

BTW it is gay to have a one on one conversation about clothing with another man, to make fun of another man in a group is ok........:D :D :D :D

Ric
10-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Unless the clothes look like they were taken outta Liberachi's closet...... Then it is ok to make fun of the gay man.

BTW it is gay to have a one on one conversation about clothing with another man, to make fun of another man in a group is ok........:D :D :D :D you are out of line 35th. I determine when a conversation on this site is gay or not gay.

TX.X-30 fan
10-12-2007, 11:45 PM
you are out of line 35th. I determine when a conversation on this site is gay or not gay.

I truly apologize for not clearing this up sooner. I have been out-of -town boys. :D I did nothing to make this thread gay RIC :mad: I would be willing to help you and eastie choose some appropriate swim wear if necessary. Even if you boys have gotten a little long in the tooth I could help both of you improve your (how should we say it) on the water image. 35th is dead on dudes, and no lame excuses about I changed for the ride home or any of that will fly!!!!

As far as banning TT members that only speak the truth seems to me to be a bad president to set...

I will submit cool board short pics. as soon as possible. this is not something both of you need to worry about, with counseling we all can work through this boys. 8p

Hey 35th Ric does have the thumbs up or down on gay!!!! Just the way it is. Kinda like UMP is a dick and its just the way of life.

03 35th Anniversary
10-13-2007, 07:26 AM
you are out of line 35th. I determine when a conversation on this site is gay or not gay.

Hey 35th Ric does have the thumbs up or down on gay!!!! Just the way it is. Kinda like UMP is a dick and its just the way of life.
I know, I know, clam down guys. I just lik to see ya'll get worked up sometimes. Its just entertaining to me.........:D :D :D

X-Aggie
10-13-2007, 09:31 PM
Oh don't worry, I'm sure I can find something Fox, Reef, or even HO to put the old fogies in.

Hahah runs and hides.

steve578
10-13-2007, 11:11 PM
I think some of you got lost! You should be here ;) :

www.fashiontalk.com

east tx skier
10-14-2007, 02:05 PM
I truly apologize for not clearing this up sooner. I have been out-of -town boys. :D I did nothing to make this thread gay RIC :mad: I would be willing to help you and eastie choose some appropriate swim wear if necessary. Even if you boys have gotten a little long in the tooth I could help both of you improve your (how should we say it) on the water image. 35th is dead on dudes, and no lame excuses about I changed for the ride home or any of that will fly!!!!

As far as banning TT members that only speak the truth seems to me to be a bad president to set...

I will submit cool board short pics. as soon as possible. this is not something both of you need to worry about, with counseling we all can work through this boys. 8p

Well...we're waiting.

Ric
10-17-2007, 08:58 AM
I know, I know, clam down guys. I just lik to see ya'll get worked up sometimes. Its just entertaining to me.........:D :D :D just watch your step mister

Ric
11-05-2007, 07:12 PM
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/466069.html

Useful before I got mad at the Tige folk.

Slick Post Matt! ;)

By Matt Anderson (xaggie) (http://www.wakeworld.com/cgi-bin/Discus4/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profile=xaggie-users) on Friday, June 22, 2007 - 1:33 pm: http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/icons/tree_s.gif (http://www.wakeworld.com/cgi-bin/Discus4/board-profile.cgi?action=editpost&postid=935940&page=3183/466069) http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/icons/delmsg.gif (http://www.wakeworld.com/cgi-bin/Discus4/board-profile.cgi?action=delpost&postid=935940&page=3183/466069) http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/icons/movemsg.gif (http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/466069.html#) WOW I buy from Darryl's all the time and I had no idea! I can see them not being happy with the dealer though. Is their any way to find out some info about the new dealer?

X-Aggie
11-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Wow I thought your computer would burst in to flames before it let you cruise over to WakeWorld, and thus that that post was safe. I won't make that mistake again.8p

steve578
11-05-2007, 08:11 PM
[QUOTE=Ric]Slick Post Matt! ;)

Actually at the time, Matt had no idea about the new dealership. I helped him out with that. :D

Ric
11-06-2007, 08:47 AM
Wow I thought your computer would burst in to flames before it let you cruise over to WakeWorld, and thus that that post was safe. I won't make that mistake again.8p you had the right line of thinking, I never go there.. I fear the reality of it is... I'M TOO OLD! :mad: BUT... you tempted me to go there when I read your comment about the thread "before I got mad at the tige folk"

anyway, let's simply call that thread, -Market Research-! hahhahhah.

We see dealers get onto websites and get into arguments and it is never pretty.... I even remember Eric from OJ doing that several years ago. It's my observation that there are many more kids on the web than boat buyers and they are more free with their opinions and it sure makes for more negative than positive comments... It's fun to watch.

Ric
11-07-2007, 09:19 AM
kinda like the parts dealer (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=20164&highlight=flywheel)thread debacle yesterday ..............

X-Aggie
11-07-2007, 02:21 PM
I did get a little upset in that peticular thread (not typical) about a couple comments that ended up getting deleted.

I've been over there quite some time and don't plan on making our little group here look like idiots.

Just yet that is ..........

Ric
11-07-2007, 05:13 PM
I did get a little upset in that peticular thread (not typical) about a couple comments that ended up getting deleted.

I've been over there quite some time and don't plan on making our little group here look like idiots.

Just yet that is .......... too late! the nautiquelites already think we are idiots :rolleyes:

JoshBuzz
11-07-2007, 07:10 PM
kinda like the parts dealer (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=20164&highlight=flywheel)thread debacle yesterday ..............

Oh God, that was horrible!! We're all on the same side here!!

We're all loyal MC owners/riders, no need to get that frustrated, especially out in front of everyone!!

Ric
11-28-2007, 09:11 AM

AprilApril. What's the latest on the new store?

Ric
12-12-2007, 04:20 PM
looks like banana bend is going to be the new home of m2ski?

Good news!!! M2 Sports South will soon be relocating to a bigger and better lake in the Houston area!!! Starting January 1, 2008, M2 main will be located 18 miles east of downtown Houston. Lined with sandy beaches and completely surrounded by tall trees, this beautiful 20 acre lake is protected from winds out of every direction…the smoothest water in Texas all year round!! We knew you’d be excited! M2 Sports North will keep its original location upstairs in Darryl Moore’s Marine. Our next retail location is set to open March/April in central Houston, but until then, be sure to visit our North store or our online shop for all of your water ski and wakeboard needs. M2 is making big waves in ’08 so be sure to keep checking our news page for updates on these improvements and more!postamble();

JoshBuzz
12-12-2007, 05:03 PM
The new shop is just about to open!! I should be in on Friday to see how thing's are going and I'll let y'all know!! This is the progress so far!!

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6306/imag0040ql8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Things are looking good, and should be fully operational by boat show time in early January!!

east tx skier
12-12-2007, 05:54 PM
looks like banana bend is going to be the new home of m2ski?

Good news!!! M2 Sports South will soon be relocating to a bigger and better lake in the Houston area!!! Starting January 1, 2008, M2 main will be located 18 miles east of downtown Houston. Lined with sandy beaches and completely surrounded by tall trees, this beautiful 20 acre lake is protected from winds out of every directionÖthe smoothest water in Texas all year round!! We knew youíd be excited! M2 Sports North will keep its original location upstairs in Darryl Mooreís Marine. Our next retail location is set to open March/April in central Houston, but until then, be sure to visit our North store or our online shop for all of your water ski and wakeboard needs. M2 is making big waves in í08 so be sure to keep checking our news page for updates on these improvements and more!postamble();

I think your dues are about to go up. Shame.

Ric
12-13-2007, 09:11 AM
I think your dues are about to go up. Shame. Quite possibly, yes.

Just got my letter from Gordon last nite.

Looks like the party is over. He sold the place to the ski school and he encourages us to contact them to see what type of club setup they may offer.

I've wondered for awhile now, how long this sweetheart deal would last.

aprgriggs
12-13-2007, 10:18 AM
April. What's the latest on the new store?

Update: WE ARE OPEN! Service is ready and the boats are here. We still have some final items left on the building but they will be done soon.

Address: 22235 I-45 North
Spring, TX 77389

Phone: 832-482-3600
Fax: 832-482-3605
Website (coming soon): www.houstonmasterctaft.com

We have two 40th boats in if anyone wants to take a peak. Come on by.

SteveO
12-13-2007, 10:22 AM
April,

By WE do this mean you are the new dealer in Houston??? Good to see you on the board again. Sorry to see you are in Houston, but if the dealership took you south, seems like a good move as long as you stay away from Ric.

Ric
12-13-2007, 11:06 AM
Ready or not, here I come!

Ric
12-13-2007, 11:06 AM
Update: WE ARE OPEN! Service is ready and the boats are here. We still have some final items left on the building but they will be done soon.

Address: 22235 I-45 North
Spring, TX 77389

Phone: 832-482-3600
Fax: 832-482-3605
Website (coming soon): www.houstonmasterctaft.com (http://www.houstonmasterctaft.com)

We have two 40th boats in if anyone wants to take a peak. Come on by. I may pop in there this weekend on the way back into town!
You guys have a 40th 197?????

east tx skier
12-13-2007, 11:21 AM
Quite possibly, yes.

Just got my letter from Gordon last nite.

Looks like the party is over. He sold the place to the ski school and he encourages us to contact them to see what type of club setup they may offer.

I've wondered for awhile now, how long this sweetheart deal would last.

That stinks. You had a great little spot for not a lot of dough. Can't believe you only invited me down that one time. ;) Had fun! You're welcome at our little watering hole any time. We've got it for at least another year or so (cheaper than you paid for a month). :)

east tx skier
12-13-2007, 11:22 AM
I may pop in there this weekend on the way back into town!

Ric will give you $29K for it. ;)

Ric
12-13-2007, 11:26 AM
Easy fella, I paid 27k drive out for this one and I'm not so easily gonna just throw 2 extra grand out there without a fight!

east tx skier
12-13-2007, 11:34 AM
I'd keep the one you got. It's got that special trailer.

Ric
12-13-2007, 11:45 AM
I just might do that!

east tx skier
12-13-2007, 12:42 PM
I just might do that!

You could always add the plaid package as a compromise.

Ric
12-13-2007, 12:52 PM
the fact that you held onto this piece of artwork is what makes me nervous.

Ric
12-13-2007, 12:53 PM
boys and girls, that pic is an example of bad conditions at banana bend... shame to see the party there come to an end.............

Ric
12-13-2007, 12:58 PM
eastie, I just noticed my slalom racks are removed in that pic. That was after Katrina/Rita where I was forced to make some new MC slalom racks!

east tx skier
12-13-2007, 02:11 PM
eastie, I just noticed my slalom racks are removed in that pic. That was after Katrina/Rita where I was forced to make some new MC slalom racks!

Purdy. As for the conditions, you needn't blame them. I know it was my driving. The boat was new, and I was nervous about the pipes sticking out of the water around the turn islands.

steve578
12-13-2007, 02:37 PM

Yes we do!

X-Aggie
12-13-2007, 02:59 PM
hahah I'm yelling across the hall at Stephen because as I was reading the post he responded. We do indeed have an anniversary 197 and an X-Star. It's in the background here.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k43/OogsAggie/523354.jpg

east tx skier
12-13-2007, 03:31 PM
Getting harder and harder to tell them apart.

03 35th Anniversary
12-13-2007, 04:03 PM
Getting harder and harder to tell them apart.Yes it is, I glanced at the pic. and thought it was another X-Star in the background.

Ric
12-14-2007, 10:49 AM
DAMN those are cool!

Ric
12-14-2007, 10:50 AM
Josh, did you nail down that summer job at Houston MC yet?

Ric
12-14-2007, 10:51 AM
guys are all new trailers coming with the chrome fenders or are these special for the 40ths?

east tx skier
12-14-2007, 11:22 AM
Josh, did you nail down that summer job at Houston MC yet?

Haha! I just assumed he was related to one of the owners. 8p

steve578
12-14-2007, 11:49 AM
guys are all new trailers coming with the chrome fenders or are these special for the 40ths?

The 40th's come with the chrome fenders, but it is an option for other trailers as well.

steve578
12-14-2007, 11:50 AM
Haha! I just assumed he was related to one of the owners. 8p

Not related to anyone here. I have yet to meet him, but I think I get that chance today.

east tx skier
12-14-2007, 12:03 PM
Not related to anyone here. I have yet to meet him, but I think I get that chance today.

Well, if he latches on to you, it's best to just let him finish. 8p

Name that Movie.

JoshBuzz
12-14-2007, 12:10 PM
Haha, heading out to the shop right now!! Not related to any of the guys, just good friends with Matt! I'm working on Lake Crew at Camp Ozark in Arkansas this summer!!

Ric
12-14-2007, 12:25 PM
Well, if he latches on to you, it's best to just let him finish. 8p

Name that Movie. VACATION .

Ric
12-14-2007, 12:26 PM
Haha, heading out to the shop right now!! Not related to any of the guys, just good friends with Matt! I'm working on Lake Crew at Camp Ozark in Arkansas this summer!! This is exactly how erkle got started Josh!

east tx skier
12-14-2007, 02:27 PM
VACATION .

Christmas Vacation, but close.

steve578
12-14-2007, 02:59 PM
Christmas Vacation, but close.

Merry Christmas. Crapper was full!

Raveryt
12-14-2007, 07:03 PM
Any of you skier who are now looking for a place to ski. We have a couple of openings here at Lake Louise in College Station.

east tx skier
12-14-2007, 08:01 PM
Hi Robert! What happened to the old username?

Raveryt
12-15-2007, 10:25 AM
Hello Doug,

I was away from team talk for so long I thought it would be nice to have a change.

I am so sorry to hear about the Banana Bend club being closed down. (I skied one of my first tournaments there. Back in about 1992.)If any of those skiers affected by that are looking for a place to lease we do have a couple of openings here in College Station.

DwayneR
12-15-2007, 11:54 AM
hey Robert what happen to Randy L is he still at your lake.

Raveryt
12-15-2007, 06:30 PM
Howdy Dwayne,

No Randy and his family have not skied with us in several years. Both of the kids are off to college and I guess they are just real busy. We sure do miss them. That family was a great addition to our club.

east tx skier
12-15-2007, 08:59 PM
I think I skied with him and his son up in Greenville one day in 2006.

Raveryt
12-15-2007, 09:32 PM
Ryan stopped by early last summer to visit. And he had not skied in over a year. I pulled him a set and as I remember he got into 35 off. That is what happens when you have youth on your side. Absolutely one of the best young adults you could ever hope to meet. Last I heard he was at Tarelton. His sister is about to graduate from TAMU.
I think she has finished in three years and is going to be able to walk into just about any Med school she picks. Like I said before---Great Family.

tex
12-15-2007, 11:45 PM
Robert, good to have you back around. Give me a shout if you are up in the metroplex!

east tx skier
12-16-2007, 07:09 PM
Ryan stopped by early last summer to visit. And he had not skied in over a year. I pulled him a set and as I remember he got into 35 off. That is what happens when you have youth on your side. Absolutely one of the best young adults you could ever hope to meet. Last I heard he was at Tarelton. His sister is about to graduate from TAMU.
I think she has finished in three years and is going to be able to walk into just about any Med school she picks. Like I said before---Great Family.

Do I remember him getting into 38 when I saw him (G-Man, you remember him??). Anyway, really nice kid and a heck of a skier.

JoshBuzz
12-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Here's some pictures of the shop that I snapped yesterday!! It's looking good!!

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii126/JoshLbusby/P1010468.jpg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii126/JoshLbusby/P1010454.jpg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii126/JoshLbusby/P1010453.jpg

JoshBuzz
12-23-2007, 05:17 PM
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii126/JoshLbusby/P1010452.jpg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii126/JoshLbusby/P1010451.jpg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii126/JoshLbusby/P1010442.jpg

JoshBuzz
12-23-2007, 05:17 PM
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii126/JoshLbusby/P1010441.jpg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii126/JoshLbusby/P1010440.jpg