PDA

View Full Version : Jim @ Baws ...

Maristar210
07-09-2007, 10:55 PM
I see you on line and I want you to know I have been thinking of you. Not that it lessens the burden on you have but I too lost a son. some years ago my son passed away in his sleep. His name was Tyler John Si____

I do not share this with anyone typically but it happened. I want you to know although you do not know me more than posting I am here for you. I've buried a son and I can feel your pain. This is the hardest thing you will ever do.

Some day.... you'll smile and talk about your son in the past tense. That siginifies a certain amount of closure, it will take time.

PM me if it helps.

Steve

tex
07-09-2007, 10:57 PM
Steve,

Thanks for sharing. A lot of us with sons cannot even imagine what he is going through. To hear you speak up from experience, I'm sure helps.

BriEOD
07-09-2007, 11:05 PM
Steve, thanks for sharing. I am sure Jim will respond in his own time.

Maristar210
07-09-2007, 11:14 PM
Steve, thanks for sharing. I am sure Jim will respond in his own time.

Thanks Brian, I am sure you are correct. Godspeed Jim and godbless

betsy&david Harrison
07-09-2007, 11:18 PM
You are an amazing person. I am just smiling with a warm heart thinking of you right now.

Maristar210
07-09-2007, 11:23 PM
You are an amazing person. I am just smiling with a warm heart thinking of you right now.

I am doing what I can, it is not easy...

Betsy- I need a hug?????

betsy&david Harrison
07-09-2007, 11:25 PM
Coming your way....

Close your eyes.......

Imagine..........

Aaahhhhhh

mmmmmmmmmm

Thanks!! I needed that too.

Maristar210
07-09-2007, 11:29 PM
I can actually feel for you between the surges..................

betsy&david Harrison
07-09-2007, 11:37 PM
PowerCharged too!

Maristar210
07-09-2007, 11:39 PM
Kiss me on the cheek Betssssssssy:D

RexDog1
07-09-2007, 11:41 PM
Steve

Thank you for opening up, I am sorry for your loss,
I can’t imagine a loss of a child,,,, what Jim is going through……
And what you go through every day ……god be with you both

betsy&david Harrison
07-09-2007, 11:43 PM
Kiss me on the cheek Betssssssssy:D
Long hug with a soft cheek kiss coming...............................>>>>>>>

bcampbe7
07-09-2007, 11:45 PM
Thanks for sharing Steve...

You two are going to have to get a room!

betsy&david Harrison
07-09-2007, 11:46 PM
Thanks for sharing Steve...

You two are going to have to get a room!
Our significant others are glad we live on opposite coast lines;)

tex
07-10-2007, 12:14 AM
Long hug with a soft cheek kiss coming...............................>>>>>>>
I need a cigerette.

betsy&david Harrison
07-10-2007, 12:17 AM
I think Maristar got a room!!

Maristar210
07-10-2007, 09:21 AM
I think Maristar got a room!!

Hah Betsy Don't do that....:D

Seriously still thinking about Jim.

I could call him but I'm not sure who would start crying first:( I just want Jim to know I am thinking about him.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
07-10-2007, 10:13 AM
Steve, beyond all the goofiness & banter we post, you are one heckuva good fella. Your a good person for sharing this and trying to help Jim in his dark time. This is very big of you to reveal your personal loss here in order to help him. Kudos to you Steve. :)

And, just for the record, NO, I am not kissing or hugging you! :D Go find Betsy!

TX.X-30 fan
07-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Very kind gesture 210, I have two sons and cannot begin to imagine life without them.

Jim and family will continue to be in our prayers.

MIMC
07-10-2007, 11:27 AM
Steve (210) -

I don't know you, we never spoke or met - but with you sharing one of your most personal experiences it's obvious you are a nice person. I have two girls, it is my worst nightmare that anything bad ever happen to them. I'll continue to keep Jim, you, and your families in our prayers! I hope I have the pleasure of meeting you (and many others on TT) some day.

Leo

Maristar210
07-10-2007, 11:45 AM
Steve (210) -

I don't know you, we never spoke or met - but with you sharing one of your most personal experiences it's obvious you are a nice person. I have two girls, it is my worst nightmare that anything bad ever happen to them. I'll continue to keep Jim, you, and your families in our prayers! I hope I have the pleasure of meeting you (and many others on TT) some day.

Leo

I appreciate the kind words. I did not mean to turn this into a thread about me. I just wanted Jim to know he was in my thoughts. Thanks

Steve

MIMC
07-10-2007, 11:46 AM
There you go again - being all nice and stuff! Stop it! :D

Sodar
07-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Right On Steve!

I can not share any experiences, but have watched my grandparents deal with their son (my uncle) passing away and it was heartbreaking.

Jim, as many have said before, we are all thinking about you and I pray that both you and your family find peace and solace that Thomas is in a much better place.... Please take care!!

east tx skier
07-10-2007, 11:49 AM
This forum and its members never cease to make me proud to be able to share in as a fellow member. Steve, thanks for sharing your story about Tyler.

Jesus_Freak
07-10-2007, 02:01 PM
I see you on line and I want you to know I have been thinking of you. Not that it lessens the burden on you have but I too lost a son. some years ago my son passed away in his sleep. His name was Tyler John Si____...
Steve

Sorry brother.

This forum and its members never cease to make me proud to be able to share in as a fellow member. Steve, thanks for sharing your story about Tyler.

Agreed.

fintek9
07-12-2007, 01:37 AM
You're on vac for 1 1/2 weeks, start catching up on the threads and
find this out about Jim. Steve, good thoughts....SO I'm going to respond like this, .. Jim I'm so so sorry to hear of you sons passing,
This hits home on this end also, As also with Steve, I to lost my son
Mitch 7/18/05 just 17yrs old to cancer, (I dread next wednesday) Words can't discribe your feelings but I will say It does get easier my friend!! trust me, trust GOD, things might not make sense right now
and may never will, but one day your questions will be answered!!!

as with Steve you can PM me ANYTIME.......

And Steve I knew there was something about you I liked, your a good man with good thoughts...

Doug G
07-12-2007, 01:42 AM
As a father of a 16 year old son I cannot pretend to even imagine the grief and the process you guys have / are going through. I pray I never will. Thankfully there are some ppl here that can give that type of support to Jim.

jbfootin
07-12-2007, 12:48 PM
As a father of three children, I can not possibly imagine the pain of losing one. Jim, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

tex
07-12-2007, 12:50 PM
Jim,

We are thinking of you on this difficult day.

Tex and Family

uawaterskier
07-12-2007, 01:01 PM
jim, i do not know you, but your in my prayers. im so sorry to hear about your son