PDA

View Full Version : Advice on weak side cut

cbryan70
07-09-2007, 09:53 PM
I am having a great deal of trouble on my weakside cutes skiing. When I am making my cut i seem to hit my back(right) leg in the water. What am i doing wrong and how can i fix this? My strong side i feel WAY stronger and it is very noticable.

betsy&david Harrison
07-09-2007, 10:19 PM
Need to see pics to help you out.

Jesus_Freak
07-10-2007, 12:57 PM
I am having a great deal of trouble on my weakside cutes skiing. When I am making my cut i seem to hit my back(right) leg in the water. What am i doing wrong and how can i fix this? My strong side i feel WAY stronger and it is very noticable.

I assume your offside pull is your left-to-right? When you say "hit in the water" do you mean drag your leg?

I am fighting something similar, and typically hurt my rear (right) ankle crossing the MC wake center rooster. At 15' off and 30MPH, I am really nailing something hard...I know that mine is from bad body position. I am broken at the waste and stiff on the right leg.

cbryan70
07-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Correct its from left to right. When i am starting my cut it seems at tho my right leg shin or knee is hitting the water. I will get some pictures as soon as possible

M-Funf
07-10-2007, 05:57 PM
What length line and what level a skier are you? Course or free skiing?