PDA

View Full Version : The I don't understand women thread

kycat2007
07-07-2007, 11:23 PM
I have a girl that I really like but she is one who has been sheltered and recently divorced twice. She has the baggage but for some reason I am drawn to her. Maybe it is the 115lb body or maybe it is the idea that I can save her from herself. She has a wild side to her and I am starting to catch her in a few lies which kinda hurts me a bit. The logical thinng here would be to stay away from this all together but I am a sucker I guess. I need some insight from the peeps on the board.

Willski
07-07-2007, 11:43 PM
Lies.....dangerous...you might be setting yourself up.

Maristar210
07-07-2007, 11:54 PM
If she lies she cannot be hot enough. Squirt one more time and send her out

Farmer Ted
07-08-2007, 12:00 AM
does she like you or love you?

let her love you one more time

then cut her from the team, tell her she's been on double secret probation and the scholarship has been revoked

Here's some light reading, may or may not pertain to your situation, but it sounds like you may be in or headed into a slump.

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.htm (http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.htm)

not really a safe for work link, depending on your internet police better check it out at home

Hoosier Bob
07-08-2007, 12:28 AM
I go to King's Island often. I can ride all day! If you don't mind the lines I say get an all day pass and have fun! Do not take it too serious. She may just have a problem you cannot cure. Ride my friend and when the Moose says "Sorry KC the parks closed" remember there are many parks and some let you in for free and there are no lines!;)

RexDog1
07-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Cat

The wild ones are fun!!!8p But not the ones to get serious with

If you have caught her “in a few lies”
she is just playing and having fun with
You and other people, if you are looking for someone for the long run, she is not the one
Sorry man…….. :o

But Starstar hit it right on the head………:rolleyes:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
07-08-2007, 11:23 AM
If she lies boot her @$$ out the door B-rad!!! Personally I will not associate with people that I know lie to me. If she lies, you cannot trust her. I would stop hitting that immediatly and find a new one. You never know what could happen. just walk away.

suedv
07-08-2007, 12:45 PM
I'm sure you can find someone better. Lies and commitment don't go together. It isn't worth getting hurt in a relationship that isn't built right from the start.

betsy&david Harrison
07-08-2007, 12:50 PM
I sure hope you are taking in all this good advice this forum is offering you. RexDog has it right as do a few others on here. Good relationships are based on truth, faith, trust and other good stuff...lies don't quite fit in to the picture. B

Maristar210
07-08-2007, 12:55 PM
I sure hope you are taking in all this good advice this forum is offering you. RexDog has it right as do a few others on here. Good relationships are based on truth, faith, trust and other good stuff...lies don't quite fit in to the picture. B

Bet's and I are straight with each other and thats what makes it work for us on TT. "We tellum trufph"

betsy&david Harrison
07-08-2007, 01:08 PM
I find it interesting that "he" hasn't been back to get the advice he was looking for...........

TX.X-30 fan
07-08-2007, 01:29 PM
I find it interesting that "he" hasn't been back to get the advice he was looking for...........

Are you insinuating this could be Ric. :confused: :D

betsy&david Harrison
07-08-2007, 01:31 PM
Are you insinuating this could be Ric. :confused: :D
NOPE! kycat2007....he is the one who asked for the advice.

kycat2007
07-08-2007, 08:47 PM
I am here just been playing at the lake. I appreciate all of your advise. I know what you guys are saying and I know it is true. I guess I am just trying to help or wanting to be a savior.

betsy&david Harrison
07-08-2007, 08:51 PM
You can't change people...they have to change for themselves. This fish you have caught has many hooks in her mouth! She will just keep on biting.

Hoosier Bob
07-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Biting? Ouch! Get her to soften up a bit! She is awesome! For how long I do not know! PM ole Hoosier and I will set you free. There is fun and there is serious. Learn to cope with both and believe it or not fun can be very serious. Oh, I almost forgot, serious can be way fun as well!:D

RedStar
07-08-2007, 09:37 PM
If she lies she cannot be hot enough. Squirt one more time and send her out

What a vulgar and repulsive remark. You should be ashamed. This is no place for your immature and insensitive trash.

Please do not bother us pious folk with your nasty filth.

We need a moderator here.:mad:

Hoosier Bob
07-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Red! Go to the fridge my friend! It should be full of frothy beverages! Grab one for you and another for you! We all get jumped on here. Just ask any one about the "Hoosier" thread. Fact is it is the place to be. Of course I am like Dan Marino and can get away with anything!:D Your "PacMan" will wear off soon enough!8p relax my brother as I think you are way funny! Start bashing UMP as that may win you some friends!:D What a vulgar and repulsive remark. You should be ashamed. This is no place for your immature and insensitive trash.

nuckinfutz
07-08-2007, 10:01 PM
What a vulgar and repulsive remark. You should be ashamed. This is no place for your immature and insensitive trash.

Your taking it the wrong way. Squirt one more shot of your Boot Juice from your boats' Boot Juice pump, slip her foot in the boot and send her out to the end of the rope!

What were you thinking red?

Hoosier Bob
07-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Wow, I was way off as well!;) I thought he meant kill her!:o Your taking it the wrong way. Squirt one more shot of your Boot Juice from your boats' Boot Juice pump, slip her foot in the boot and send her out to the end of the rope!

What were you thinking red?

ProTour X9
07-08-2007, 10:04 PM
Wow, I was way off as well!;) I thought he meant kill her!:o

You know how dangerous squirt guns can be.:rolleyes: :confused:

Hoosier Bob
07-08-2007, 10:05 PM
You'll shoot your eye out!8p

ProTour X9
07-08-2007, 10:14 PM
You'll shoot your eye out!8p

LMFAO!!:purplaugh

tex
07-08-2007, 10:35 PM
I'm married to the greatest girl in the world. Saying this I do subscribe to the theory that there is no soul mate, well maybe not just one soul mate. If my wife left me, died, got on crack, whatever, I would be heartbroken for a long time but I would eventually pick up the pieces and move on. No disrespect to my awsome wife. I hope you do the same-Good luck!

RedStar
07-08-2007, 10:38 PM
I'm married to the greatest girl in the world. Saying this I do subscribe to the theory that there is no soul mate, well maybe not just one soul mate. If my wife left me, died, got on crack, whatever, I would be heartbroken for a long time but I would eventually pick up the pieces and move on. No disrespect to my awsome wife. I hope you do the same-Good luck!

Sometimes you say the sweetest things.

tex
07-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Compliment or sarcasim?

RedStar
07-08-2007, 10:42 PM
Fifth......

tex
07-08-2007, 10:43 PM
Greatness!

RedStar
07-08-2007, 10:44 PM
Gracias......

Hoosier Bob
07-08-2007, 10:52 PM
OK, I am back! Some punk neighbors like to call me Bobby! Lights my fire so I chase them all around until I tackle them! Then I smoke, drink and post some more!

nuckinfutz
07-08-2007, 11:12 PM
I have a girl that I really like but she is one who has been sheltered and recently divorced twice. She has the baggage but for some reason I am drawn to her. Maybe it is the 115lb body or maybe it is the idea that I can save her from herself. She has a wild side to her and I am starting to catch her in a few lies which kinda hurts me a bit. The logical thinng here would be to stay away from this all together but I am a sucker I guess. I need some insight from the peeps on the board.

my .02;
1) Don't ever try to understand women. There far too complex. The adventure throughout life with them shouldn't have a road map or a users manual. Enjoy life as it comes to you.

2) If your with this person (emotionally) to "save" her from something, then your in it for the wrong reason. Thats not to say things cant or wont change later down the road. Just be careful. You can take in a stray animal because you want to help, but sometimes can be bitten.

3) If your attraction is physical maybe you should keep it that way. If she is feeding lies to you now, you may often wonder if she is later. Chicks like this got the "treat her like a stamp" (PM me for the definition of this if you dont know, Its not PC) procedure from me.

4) Be honest with her. Maybe she will catch on to this. Tell her how you dont feel comfortable with the conditions. If she respects you for that, and wishes to continue the relationship, you will be rewarded with companionship.

Sorry there is no definite path to follow from this reply, just suggestions.

Hoosier Bob
07-08-2007, 11:17 PM
So you are saying just screw her right? Sorry I had to. Great advice but I do think you might be F*********Z!:o my .02;
1) Don't ever try to understand women. There far too complex. The adventure throughout life with them shouldn't have a road map or a users manual. Enjoy life as it comes to you.

2) If your with this person (emotionally) to "save" her from something, then your in it for the wrong reason. Thats not to say things cant or wont change later down the road. Just be careful. You can take in a stray animal because you want to help, but sometimes can be bitten.

3) If your attraction is physical maybe you should keep it that way. If she is feeding lies to you now, you may often wonder if she is later. Chicks like this got the "treat her like a stamp" (PM me for the definition of this if you dont know, Its not PC) procedure from me.

4) Be honest with her. Maybe she will catch on to this. Tell her how you dont feel comfortable with the conditions. If she respects you for that, and wishes to continue the relationship, you will be rewarded with companionship.

Sorry there is no definite path to follow from this reply, just suggestions.

Slinkyredfoot
07-08-2007, 11:34 PM
:confused: So is thread refering to the woman who did not understand how I left with a buddy of mine to take a ride in his new Vette and two hours later came back to pick her up in the poonton boat????

Hoosier Bob
07-08-2007, 11:37 PM
I think NuckingFutz has the best advice yet! It has something to do with tires and ****! I think I get it and I love it!8p

Leroy
07-08-2007, 11:38 PM
This is great, ;) Slink and Hoosier Bob giving advise on the "I don't understand women thread"! Not that I would doubt anything you guys say! :D

Hoosier Bob
07-08-2007, 11:42 PM
All this from some one who married the first girl he met? Sure he got it right but I am not giving him credit for luck!:o This is great, ;) Slink and Hoosier Bob giving advise on the "I don't understand women thread"! Not that I would doubt anything you guys say! :D

Leroy
07-08-2007, 11:45 PM
:D :D Yeah maybe that is me, well almost! You are too funny Bob!

All this from some one who married the first girl he met? Sure he got it right but I am not giving him credit for luck!:o

nuckinfutz
07-08-2007, 11:45 PM
:confused: So is thread refering to the woman who did not understand how I left with a buddy of mine to take a ride in his new Vette and two hours later came back to pick her up in the poonton boat????

That all depends. How many Bikinis were on that pontoon boat when you came back? I know my chick never appreciates my hunting skills when I come back with a boat load.

ss4000+
07-08-2007, 11:59 PM
theres allways a reason why she got deviorced 2 times

rodltg2
07-09-2007, 12:25 AM
i think we need to see a pic...

h2oskifreak
07-09-2007, 12:31 AM
Run Forrest, Run. Lying will get you no where in a relationship. If she is lying now, they will only get worse as you get deeper. No bod could be that hot.

tex
07-09-2007, 12:31 AM
theres allways a reason why she got deviorced 2 times
She got married 2 times!

Leroy
07-09-2007, 12:32 AM
I agree Rod! Hopefully on a MC over the weekend!

i think we need to see a pic...

Willski
07-09-2007, 12:44 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Picture is necessary. Although I'm sticking to my original comments.....there are also hot girls who don't lie to you.

kycat2007
07-09-2007, 02:27 AM
I will try to get a pic of her for sake of the board but I have to admit the input you guys have given has helped. I honestly kinda know what needs to be done but I guess I am still holding out hope. I know when she is lying and use my spider senses to decipeher her destructive ways. Did I mention she is really hot. No serious I love all of the help given here. I am still reading some of Steve's stuff and I always love the boards input. She is a rebound for me anyways coming out of 8 months with someone I pulled way too much with. I need to learn to push way more and keep it even steven.

thanks
again
tt members

this thread may need to die soon

07-09-2007, 11:01 AM
hey B-rad, is she really hot?? :popcorn:

kycat2007
07-09-2007, 11:45 AM
Steve I read all the ladder stuff and I have found some new evidence to the flaws of how I have lived my life. How do you feel this info pertains to men and women. I think some of my problems is that I always wanted to be friends with the girls I dated.
Note Tim Mcgraw song My Best Friend

Maristar210
07-09-2007, 12:01 PM
If she lies she could be the hottest women on the planet. (Yes even hotter than Betsy) it just wouldn't matter...

Keep moving / Looking

03 35th Anniversary
07-09-2007, 12:18 PM
KyCat, I just might beable to help you out with confriming some of your unknowns. My girlfriend is from Mt. Washington, Ky. as well. She just might have some handy info for you. Cause we both know Mt. Washington is a fairly small town. Shoot me a pm and I will see if I can find anything out for you.

tex
07-09-2007, 12:25 PM
Remember the old saying about the smoking hot chick in the bar. Somewhere some guy is sick of that!

kycat2007
07-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Went out last night to a bar out on the river and yes you guys are correct lots more fishies out there. Just gota use the right bait and change some midsets. Babysteps here guys and gals. lol:confused:

kycat2007
07-09-2007, 01:03 PM
I feel like this is group therapy. I just figured HB would probably head up the class. thanks for all the help so far.

Maristar210
07-09-2007, 01:15 PM
Went out last night to a bar out on the river and yes you guys are correct lots more fishies out there. Just gota use the right bait and change some midsets. Babysteps here guys and gals. lol:confused:

I got two words for you:

YELLOW SPEEDO

They'll be melting in your arms

07-09-2007, 01:23 PM
I got two words for you:

YELLOW SPEEDO

TRU DAT!! THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUF!:cool:

André
07-09-2007, 01:25 PM
I got two words for you:

YELLOW SPEEDO

What size will you need?

Maristar210
07-09-2007, 01:31 PM
What size will you need?

One that's bigger, especially in the front :D

Edit:/ you mean him not me :)

betsy&david Harrison
07-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Oooooh! The Lance Armstrong model...me likes;)

André
07-09-2007, 01:40 PM
Couldn't find the "Borat" style of speedo...:(
Anyone has it?

07-09-2007, 01:41 PM
What size will you need?
All I can think of right now is Smokey and the Bandit when Big & Little Enos wake up the bandit from his nap.

Bandit - "Oh I love your suits boys, it must be a bi*ch finding a size 68 extra fat, and a 12 dwarf."

:uglyhamme:

tommcat
07-09-2007, 01:41 PM
i cant give any advice without pics

07-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Oooooh! The Lance Armstrong model...me likes;)
There you go Staristar! she likey! your in biz Staristar! (I betcha ten bucks he is front of the mirror with a camera right now! 8p better watch your email Bets, I think Steve is posing for you ;) )

kycat2007
07-09-2007, 01:48 PM
I feel the thread is being jacked as we speak. Back on topic guys and gals. Are they really from Venus????

betsy&david Harrison
07-09-2007, 01:51 PM
I am! Just ask Steve :D

M-Funf
07-09-2007, 03:04 PM
I've done a couple of the "I can fix her" relationships. Never worked out that well for me. I say you can do one of two things. If she's lots of fun to hang out with, party with...etc. separate yourself from the relationship part and just be the guy she calls when she wants to have a good time...;) If she's not that much fun to hang out with, or you can't separate yourself from the "I want a relationship" part, kick her lyin' butt out the door...:cool:

Leroy
07-09-2007, 03:58 PM
Where is RickLakes?

JKTX21
07-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Women are crazy in general, God bless them... especially the ultra hot ones, ONLY for the reason that they can get away with it. It has been my personal experience that the certified dime pieces are a HUGE PITA!

Maristar210
07-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Women are crazy in general, God bless them... especially the ultra hot ones, ONLY for the reason that they can get away with it. It has been my personal experience that the certified dime pieces are a HUGE PITA!

I agree.

A trophy wife for me would mean she is honest, dependable and most importantly she CAN COOK !!!

Them hot ones? There's always extra sets of eyes on them. Who needs the hassle, marry a big one you can call your own :D

edit:\ They really do make a yellow speedo in a size 38. You have to sign a waiver just like one for fireworks that you will only "use this product in the State of Indiana"

Betsy you had better meet me in South Bend :)

jclose8
07-09-2007, 04:12 PM
I'm still waiting for pictures of this 115 pound hottie.

Sodar
07-09-2007, 04:13 PM
So few good ones out there!! In my opinion, if you need to work to change her, rather than her voluntarily altering her ways... it is not worth it.

If you have found out about the little lies, what are the big lies you do not even know about??

Maristar210
07-09-2007, 04:20 PM
So few good ones out there!! In my opinion, if you need to work to change her, rather than her voluntarily altering her ways... it is not worth it.

If you have found out about the little lies, what are the big lies you do not even know about??

Correct.

If you have a circle of friends I would think she has done some other things you may not know of, whatever they may be.

Liars don't amount to **** because they are always finagaling the next line of BS. Liars also steal, cheat and will go to great lengths to decieve the trusting. If I catch someone lying to me, my personal opinion of that person drops by at least 50%.

If you can't trust her 100% you are wasting your time !!!!

NOW THAT'S a MAN LAW !!!!!!!

JKTX21
07-09-2007, 04:22 PM
Hey man, why you gotta yell at Cameron like that?!

07-09-2007, 04:28 PM
I agree.

A trophy wife for me would mean she is honest, dependable and most importantly she CAN COOK !!!

Them hot ones? There's always extra sets of eyes on them. Who needs the hassle, marry a big one you can call your own :D

edit:\ They really do make a yellow speedo in a size 38. You have to sign a waiver just like one for fireworks that you will only "use this product in the State of Indiana"

Of course they do silly rabbit! I own one! its just not yellow :rolleyes:

RexDog1
07-09-2007, 04:56 PM
Women are not easy to understand…..?:confused: They just won’t to be loved, but on there terms
And when they are ready for YOUR love….you can waste so much time trying to “change” her
And it sounds she is not ready to stop parting and having a good time
Let me guess? She had kids and got marred at a young age? She had no time
To find out who she is? Don’t get in her way, she will run you over…
One more thing….when women are over you, they are so so…..over you ….
There is nothing you can do, so you need to take your heart and move on,
Why is she lying? To keep things from you, and not to hurt your feelings,
Also to keep you on the string, she is not doing it to be mean to you at all…..
She is in the party time of her life; give her space she may come back one day
But DON”T wait for her, move on…. it is hard to do, but in the long run it would be best for you….and her…..

Sorry my brother….:o You need to move on, it is nice of you to try to “save” her
But she is not ready for it, and may never be

Been there myself 20 or so years ago :(

Maristar210
07-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Hey man, why you gotta yell at Cameron like that?!

I wasn't 8p 8p

kycat2007
07-09-2007, 05:12 PM
thanks for the post guys I will have to come to terms with it and let her go.

trickskier
07-09-2007, 05:21 PM
KY,
I have kept up with this thread to some degree.............But from the posts I've read, it's time to MOVE-ON.............;) I agree 100% with Rex, Sodar, & Maristar..............:rolleyes:

Sticking around is only postponing the inevitable.................:o

rodltg2
07-09-2007, 05:37 PM

hold on now, lets get a pic first for your TMC buddies. then let her go.

RexDog1
07-09-2007, 06:46 PM

Wow rod, it only took you a few weeks of marred life to beg
For photos of women..It took me about 6/8 weeks to do it?:D

betsy&david Harrison
07-09-2007, 06:50 PM
I agree.

I'm boarding the plane...............:D

Hoosier Bob
07-09-2007, 07:12 PM
So is that the "halfway" point? Betsy I think you should get a map!8p I'm boarding the plane...............:D

rodltg2
07-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Wow rod, it only took you a few weeks of marred life to beg
For photos of women..It took me about 6/8 weeks to do it?:D

im just curious to see what this girl looks like to have kycat so intrigued

tex
07-09-2007, 07:51 PM
Rod can't comment on this. He hasn't been married long enough!

Leroy
07-09-2007, 08:23 PM
Good luck KYCAT!

kycat2007
07-09-2007, 08:40 PM
This is a camera phone picture but it is all I have right now. I am not sure if I will get her on the boat again but if I do I will get a better picture.

since she does not know I posted this i have removed her picture

trickskier
07-09-2007, 08:45 PM
She's very attractive.................Now I can see why you're having a hard time letting go.............However, my opinion is still the same..........MOVE ON, in the end you'll be glad you did.............Good Luck!!!

TMCNo1
07-09-2007, 08:54 PM
I don't understand women either! I guess that's why I've been married to the same woman 37 years! I'll figure it out here shortly!

kycat2007
07-09-2007, 08:54 PM
thanks fellow SEC conference fan. I had a talk with her oldest son today and he gave me some info about her as well. The picture is getting clearer and clearer with some of the stuff he told me about.

kycat2007
07-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Congrats TMC that is a great accomplishment these days. It is too easy to get out of marriage and good to see you have had sucess.

TMCNo1
07-09-2007, 09:05 PM
Congrats TMC that is a great accomplishment these days. It is too easy to get out of marriage and good to see you have had sucess.

I know it's not my looks, nor my money, nor my equipment. I think it's the cute little way I get in and out of the boat!:eek: :woohoo: :banana:

roddydog
07-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Run, run, run.................