PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Loss In The Community

prostarrocks190
07-06-2007, 03:30 PM
Jim K At B.A.W.S. Lost His Son Today In A Terriable Accident-my Prayers And Thoughts Are With You Jim And Your Family,so Sorry For Your Loss..chris And Damian

pkskier
07-06-2007, 03:35 PM
My prayers are with Jim and his family

trickskier
07-06-2007, 03:38 PM
I learned of this extremely tragic accident just after it happened this morning...............Jim is a good friend and my heart felt sympathy goes out to him and his family in their hour of need..........God's Speed Jim.
Rick

Jesus_Freak
07-06-2007, 03:38 PM
I just put Jim and family on the prayer requests thread at skidog's request, but had no idea why. I am speechless....

east tx skier
07-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Jim, I'm terribly sorry for your loss. You and your family have our deepest sympathy and are in our prayers.

Doug

bcampbe7
07-06-2007, 03:42 PM
I am at a loss for words. I can only echo what has already been said.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Jim.

Beau

SkiDog
07-06-2007, 03:56 PM
I learned of this tragedy right after it happened but didn't want to post it. I can't imagine how Jim and his family are feeling right now, However, Jim, know that this group of people has you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. And if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask! We love ya man! Hang in there! Eddie

RexDog1
My prayers and deepest sympathy, To Jim and Family

Jon

Sodar
Thoughts and prayers go out to you, Jim! God Speed to your Son!

-Cameron

6ballsisall
07-06-2007, 04:00 PM
Jim our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. If you need anything from any of us big or small don't hesitate to ask.

pilot02
07-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Jim, I'm sorry to hear of your loss Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!

ProTour X9
07-06-2007, 04:02 PM
Thats horrible. I'm terribly sorry Jim for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

dmayer84
07-06-2007, 04:04 PM
Jim sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

BrianM
07-06-2007, 04:05 PM
Sorry for your loss Jim. You and the family stay strong.

X2M
07-06-2007, 04:09 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and friends.

mayo93prostar
07-06-2007, 04:14 PM
This news sent chills through my spine and I do not even know Jim but I have read great things about him on this board. Jim, very sorry to hear about your loss. This also serves as a reminder to us all to cherish every day we have with our family because you never know when they may be gone.

Roonie's
07-06-2007, 04:29 PM
You will be in our prayers. sorry for your loss. My condolences.

bigmac
07-06-2007, 04:30 PM
Very sad to hear this terrible news, Jim.

shepherd
07-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Oh no... that's terrible. Sorry to hear it Jim.

G-man
07-06-2007, 04:34 PM
Jim

I can not express my sorrow enough for you and your family. Our families prayers are with you and your family

Ric
07-06-2007, 04:35 PM
My prayers and sympathies are with you and your family Jim

Chief
07-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Jim, if you need anything, do not hesitate to ask! I am deeply sadden for your loss. The Crosby family has you in our thoughts and prayers.

Datdude
07-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Very sorry to hear the news. You have our sympathy

BriEOD
07-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Wow...what a shock! I know Jim has 3 sons and he lives right up the road from me. I spoke with Jim Wed to wish him happy 4th. What a shame. Jim is a great guy. We recently spent the day together/and a golf cart as we played in a charity tournament Jim helped sponsor. Jim please accept our condolences.

Prostar in Michigain
07-06-2007, 05:19 PM
Jim im so sry to hear about that my familys prayers are with you

TMCNo1
07-06-2007, 05:27 PM
We are so sorry to hear of your loss. Our prayers go out to you and your family.

M-Funf
07-06-2007, 05:36 PM
I'm very saddened by this. Jim, you and your family are in my thoughts...

454Prostar190
07-06-2007, 05:37 PM
Jim, My sympathies and prayers to you and your family. Rick

Rockman
07-06-2007, 05:53 PM
Jim,

Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Rockman

beef
07-06-2007, 05:54 PM
Sorry to hear this. Our thoughts go out to you and your family, Jim.

Danimal
07-06-2007, 05:59 PM
Jim,

I am deeply saddened to hear about your loss. Your family is in our prayers.

Footin
07-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Jim, I can not imagine the pain you are feeling. My family's thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

The Man upstairs has a strange way of working sometimes, use him and friends for strength.

Leroy
07-06-2007, 06:32 PM
So sorry to hear this Jim. My prayers are with you and your family.

Tennesseeski
07-06-2007, 06:50 PM
You are in our prayers here in Tennessee as well. May god comfort you and your family!

Farmer Ted
07-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Jim,

We're sorry to hear about your loss, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Willski
07-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Jim and family,

I am deeply sorry to hear of your loss. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

John

Maristar210
07-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Jim,

I just got off the water and I had to read this twice. I am not sure what to say other than what has been said. You have a group of friends at your beckon call if you need them.

Steve and Family

maristarman
07-06-2007, 07:28 PM
I am very sad to hear about your loss. You and your family are in our prayers.

92 190 PS
07-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Goes without saying and from all the posts above it's already been said. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours...

Brian

peason
07-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

BriEOD
07-06-2007, 08:25 PM
This is a real tragedy. I tried to telephone BAWs to get some further information but could not reach anyone. A few of us, Beau, East Tx Skier, myself, are going to try and get some donations together for food, flowers, etc. If you are interested please shoot us a PM.

clevan
07-06-2007, 08:30 PM
We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Our deepest condolences.

AR Footer
07-06-2007, 09:32 PM
Jim,

May you and your family feel God's mighty arms around you during this time. May you find comfort and strength in Him.

My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family.

Jerseydave
07-06-2007, 10:02 PM
Jim and family,

We are so saddened by this terrible news. Even though we have never met, you seem like a wonderful person who everyone on here respects and admires. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

-Dave W. and family in New Jersey

PS-if there is anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

mrcrowson
07-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Jim,
I am praying for you. Sorry for your loss

ski_king
07-06-2007, 10:19 PM
Jim, I am so sorry to hear this. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Denny

Doug G
07-06-2007, 10:52 PM
Jim,

Our deepest sympathy to you and your family. Our prayers are with you.

Doug and Kathi

nuckinfutz
07-06-2007, 11:58 PM
Jim,
I cannot express in words my sorrow for your tragic loss. It is unfortunate that bad things happen to good people such as yourself. My family wishes you the best and will pray for you and your families well being.

Jason

Waketn
07-07-2007, 12:14 AM
Jim and Family,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. It hit me like a load of bricks this afternoon when I recieved the news. I wish you the best. We all will be praying for you. Rember your MasterCraft family will always be there for you. Let me know if I can assist in any way.

Chris W.

erkoehler
07-07-2007, 12:39 AM
Jim, if there is anything I can do for you or your dealership don't hesitate to call. I am here for you, very sorry for your loss.

suedv
07-07-2007, 01:15 AM
Jim,
I'm so very sorry. You and your family will be in my prayers.

dapicatti
07-07-2007, 01:18 AM
Jim;

We are so sorry to hear of this tragedy. Please know that your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

TMCNo1
07-07-2007, 08:17 AM
Sorry, but Jim has asked that all media information be removed because of it inconsistancy and confusion generated, thanks.

He posted a link this morning that is most accurate.

cmack
07-07-2007, 08:47 AM
After reading the article, Thomas sounds like a wonderful young man. Jim, I am very sorry for your loss. My sincere condolences to you and your family. I have no words that can help -- only that you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

-Chris

Jim@BAWS
07-07-2007, 11:03 AM
http://www.sptimes.com/2007/07/07/Pasco/Teen_killed_in_tracto.shtml

Jim

starman205
07-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Jim, I am in tears as I write this to express my deepest sympathy for you and your family. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers.

Fred

Upper Michigan Prostar190
07-07-2007, 11:44 AM
Jim, Priscilla and I were speechless when I found out about this terrible news yesterday. I cant even imagine what you and your family is going thru. All I can say is that I wish your you, your family & friends as much peace and love as possible in this terrible time. my most sincere sympathy to you all. God bless you all. Your and your family are in our thoughts here.

Don

Andrť
07-07-2007, 11:52 AM
What else can i say that have not been said...
So sorry for you and your family Jim.
Andrť

TMCNo1
07-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Thanks for being there for Jim and his family.

Dean Witmer
07-07-2007, 12:17 PM
Hi Guys - I'm sitting next to Jim right now. This is the hardest thing any of us have ever done. Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts. Please hold off on any plans for Jim's family for now. Plans are being made for a fund in Thomas's name at his school. As soon as I have details I'll post them here.

sand2snow22
07-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Jim,

Sorry to hear about your loss, you're online family is here for you if you need anything!!

Bryan

Andrť
07-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Hi Guys - I'm sitting next to Jim right now. This is the hardest thing any of us have ever done. Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts. Please hold off on any plans for Jim's family for now. Plans are being made for a fund in Thomas's name at his school. As soon as I have details I'll post them here.
Good idea! I like the fund idea alot.
Please take good care of our friend Jim and his family and let him know that the Mastercraft Team Talk members are all behind him in this difficult time...

87MCProstar
07-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Jim, sorry to hear about your loss. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

TMCNo1
07-07-2007, 12:56 PM
See "Need your Support" thread!

06' X-2 R8R H8R
07-07-2007, 01:04 PM
My deepest sympathy and all prayers go to you and your family. So sorry for your loss.

Harvey
07-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Very sorry to hear about this. Jim, you and your family are in my thoughts.

betsy&david Harrison
07-07-2007, 01:48 PM
I too am speechless after learning of this tragedy. Jim, I am praying for you and your family. I am so very sorry for this loss of a wonderful person in your life.

B

JohnnyB
07-07-2007, 04:16 PM
Jim,

Mine and my families thoughts and prayers are with you. Deepest Sympathies on your families loss.

-John Boettcher

SHarr5184
07-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Jim,

I am terribly sorry for your terrible loss and your family is in our prayers!

Stephen Harrell

stevo137
07-07-2007, 07:38 PM
Jim,

I can't even imagine how you must feel and It's tough reading terrible news such as this.

I hope for healing and peace for you and your family and you know you that you have a family here that will also be here for you.

s

tex
07-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Jim, I cannot even imagine what you are going through. My family passes along our thoughts and prayers to yours.

justinglow
07-08-2007, 12:20 AM
Jim,

I am very sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers.

Justin Glowicki

JohnE
07-08-2007, 12:40 AM
Jim,

My sincerest condolonces.

John

Hoosier Bob
07-08-2007, 12:41 AM
Jim,

Never wanting to say or really understanding how anything can be said to ease your pain remember we are all praying for you and your family. Remember the great happenings and the incredible times had. Take care my friend and when the time is right we all very much look forward to your return.

Take care and God bless.

HB

tuffenuff
07-08-2007, 02:18 AM
So so sorry. My boyz and I send out our prayers for you and your family.

T Scott
07-08-2007, 08:48 AM
Jim,
I am so very sorry for your loss. I remember meeting your son at the reunion at AWSA. He seemed like a great kid. You and your family will be in my prayers. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Good Bless!

Tom

hacker
07-08-2007, 09:03 AM
Jim,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jim

SteveO
07-08-2007, 10:03 AM
Jim, my families thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

theDano
07-08-2007, 10:58 AM
Jim.....I am so truly sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless

Jim@BAWS
07-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Dear Fellow Team Talk Members

Your are extended family members that we have never met...all of you. Thomas was my first son. Mary Jane and I want everyone to know how much of a caring and loving young man he was. The other night at the High School the varsity baseball and football team had an imprompto gathering to remember our son. There were more comments about how many fellow classmates where touched by Thomas. Many many kids wanted the opportunity to Wakeboard or WaterSki. Thomas always without hesitation would invite them to our home to learn. I had no idea of how many kids that the taught. Yes his dad is a dealer and Thomas was a good skier and wakeboarder...unfortunatly no inverts but ALWAYS in perfect form. Zane will vouch for that one. He enjoyed it and passed on that passion to so many other kids. He lives on in them and the talents he passed onto them. Thomas is one of those kids that people hope will remember ! That is NOT just coming from a greiving parent. Everyone that came to the dealership or a function I wanted them all the meet my son. John Dorton from MC was there that morning. I wanted Thomas to come up and anwer the phones while John and his team was there. Thomas stayed after to help out as I took a group back the the airport to return to the factory. That is the kind of kid that he was. Outgoing very respectful of others young and old. A young man full of love for his parents, friends and peolpe that he did not even know.

I am sorry that I do not wear my religion on my shoulder. I hold my believes to myself. I pray that my son has gone to another place better than here and is showing others once again how much fun it is to be young and yes innocent.

My family, sincerely from our hearts Thanks all of our extended family for there prayers and thoughts. Some of you I have met. I know that I will get to met many of you in the future someway somehow. Everyone of you always has a open invitation to stop by and visit. If I talk to you about my son please just listen. My stories would make you as proud as Mary Jane and I.

We will be setting up a scholarship fund for a future scholar athlete at Land O Lakes HS. I would please ask that if any of you would like to donate something small to that fund, it would help remember Thomas and what he did for others.

Yes I am greiving parent. Please after you read this post go hug your children, call you kids, call your loved ones and tell them that you love them. And maybe for 2 seconds just think a little about our son. I would like to post my favorite photo of him skiing when I get back into the office.

Thanks for everything that many of you have done for our dealership. Without that Thomas would not have had some of the opportunities that he was able to have.

Jim@BAWS

stevo137
07-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Jim,
Very touching and well written. I am truly moved by your post.

It would be great to hear more about Thomas and also pics when the time is right for you.

Thank you taking the time to share during this very difficult time in your life.

s

BriEOD
07-08-2007, 12:03 PM
Sounds like a great young man Jim. I hope you and his mother are coping and I will say an extra prayer for his siblings. It has to be extremely tough to lose your 'big brother' Please accept my sincere condolences.

Talk to you soon,
Brian

SkiDog
07-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Jim, as I was reading your post, the tears where rolling down my face. Thinking back to the conversation we had last week about our religious beliefs, I am sure that you know that Thomas is being well taken care of, right where we think he is. Sounds like you and Mary Jane are starting to head down that road to recovery, knowing that he is just in a better place now, doing all those great things he did here with us. I only got to know him for a very short bit of time, but, I could tell he was a great kid! Very respectful, kind, and would do anything for anybody. Every parent in this world today would give their right arm, to have a son like yours. If you need anything, my friend, you know my number. Don't hesitate to use it, I mean that sincerely!
Eddie Wildsmith

quincyfirefighter
07-08-2007, 01:24 PM
Jim, Prayers from my family to yours. Sounds like your son was a great person

WTRSK1R
07-08-2007, 03:09 PM
Jim,
Although we have never met, I feel like I know you through your postings to this forum. You and your family are in my thoughts, and in my prayers. I will think of you as I go hug my children after posting this reply. I hope you and your wife are able to remain strong and get through this together with your other children.

Steve

Bruce
07-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Jim,
ever since I heard I have thought what I could say that in small way help ease the pain for you and your family. I finally realized that is not possible. I have a grand son about Thomas age and from what you have written very much the same values. Thank you for reminding me to hug all my kids and to tell them every day how much I love them. I'm glad your faith helps you realize he is up there giving God a hand with other kids. Heaven doesn't exist just for the aged and ill. God need the the young and caring and Thomas sure fits that criteria.
May the peace that surpasses all understanding surround you and your family as you grieve. May your hearts be filled with joy as you come to realize Thomas is in the loving arms of his Heavenly Father.
Bruce

Jim@BAWS
07-08-2007, 06:05 PM
http://terraceoaks.createatribute.com/registryMain.php?i_memorialid=1183837012

RedStar
07-08-2007, 06:09 PM
Jim, I'm deeply sorry for your tremendous loss. I can't even imagine your grief and sorrow. May God bless and comfort you and yours.

trickskier
07-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Nice article Jim...............We continue to keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers..........Godspeed.
Rick

bxroads
07-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Jim,

Iím in the area of Enterprise High School. If you remember, back in the spring there was a terrible tragedy when a tornado ripped through the school. One of the students killed was the son of a friend who was serving in Iraq at the time (Ft. Rucker borders Enterprise). The Army got the father home the next day, I canít imagine the long, sorrow filled plane ride. Iíll never forget the reaction of his farther. He cried as any parent would but the tears dried up quick. He reflected on his sonís life and the joy surrounding it. He knew there were higher plans for his son and that his boy was in a much better situation than us living. The soldier had a peace that could only be instilled by faith. I admire that man, and his peace has greatly influenced me.

MIMC
07-09-2007, 12:31 AM
Jim -

We have never met, I am so sorry for your loss - sounds like your son was a great person. I can't even imagine the pain you are dealing with. Your prior post was a great reminder of what is truly important in life - God Bless!

Leo

123src
07-09-2007, 12:58 AM
Jim,

I have bought from you before on 2 occassions and spoken on the phone with you on other occassions just for questions. You are a welcoming and helpful soul.

I am deeply saddned for your loss.

BUT, I sincerely thank you for reminding how important it is to cherish every moment I have with my 3 1/2 y.o. son ( just hugged him once I composed myself from reading this thread). It is very easy to let these moments slip by, and I realize how selfish it is to spend my time with him frustrated with his silliness.

Your family will be in my prayers.

Again, thank you for posting.

PendO
07-09-2007, 02:19 AM
Jim - My wife and I wish to extend our deepest sympathies to you and your family upon the loss of your son. I spent part of last week working with my 2 1/2 year old and trying to get him to grab on to the barefoot bar you sold me for the mini-tower on my 197 ... when I looked at the bar on my boat this past weekend it continually reminded me of your incredible loss and the frailty of life ... I held my children a little longer, and found myself with a renewed sence of patience ... I simply cannot fathom the grief you must be experiencing ... the way you and others have described you son, I hope that mine grows up and makes me just as proud.

Casey & Heather
Spokane, WA

mitch
07-09-2007, 08:52 AM
Jim, Our family extends our deepest sympathy to you and your family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dbuck
07-09-2007, 11:29 AM
Jim,

I am so sorry for your loss. May God's love and peace be with you and your family.

DonB

jlf
07-09-2007, 11:45 AM
there is nothing I can add that others have not already said. just remember to hang on to all the great memories, your son will live forever in your heart. Our deepest sympathy. Lance and Carissa

schmaltzy
07-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Jim - My family will keep you in our prayers. Nothing I can say will explain how deeply sorry we are for your loss.

Russ & Aarin

Tourney Team 197
07-09-2007, 01:40 PM
Jim,

I read the article about your son and he seemed like a wonderful young man. Coming from somebody that has lost too many loved ones, always remember the good times and keep his legacy alive. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

-Mike Hoffman & Family

h20_skidog
07-09-2007, 02:44 PM
Very sad story! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this very trying time.

Nick and Becky

pq2
07-09-2007, 03:11 PM
Jim, I have no words to say how sorry I am for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, I really hope you can find peace soon.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Diesel
07-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Stritt
07-09-2007, 03:42 PM
You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

PaulW
07-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Very sad story, sorry for your loss, He is in a better place serving as he served here on earth.

Monte
07-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Jim and family,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Bert & Leah C

Ryan
07-10-2007, 12:43 PM
I did as I was told. I spent a little extra time telling my family individually how much I love them. So easily I forget the fragility of life.

Jim, I'm still thinking of the grief you and your family are feeling. God be with you.

alp
07-10-2007, 01:13 PM
Very sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you.

sbuell
07-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Jim,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I pray for strength for you and your family.

chudson
07-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Jim as has been said "there are no words" so accept my deepest sympathies and please express the same to your family.

Cec

Naste Craft
07-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Sorry for you loss......I can't even begin imagine what the family is going through. Our hearts go out to your family.

CoFooter
07-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Deepest sympathies from me and my family. You and yours are in our thoughts and prayers.

milkmania
07-10-2007, 07:07 PM
Jim,

My deepest sympathies go put to you and your family.

I'm sitting trying to think of something to say, and I cannot express words.
But, be strong for your family, and keep your son in your family's hearts.

Brian

Jim@BAWS
07-10-2007, 11:03 PM
http://lol-butter-effect.blogspot.com/

Please CLICK on the photo to see Thomas.

This is one of our favorite photos of his every lasting smile

Thanks

Jim

Maristar210
07-11-2007, 12:44 AM
(deep deep breath)

Thanks for posting Jim.....

kingu
07-11-2007, 12:58 AM
Jim, I am so sorry for your loss...words cannot express. I know that time like these will shake you to the core but lean on your friends and family...they will get you through it. I will keep you in my prayers my friend.

sizzler
07-11-2007, 03:33 AM
jim...am truly sorry for your loss........after reading your article i did exactly what you said and phoned my kids........

peter

Waterski-Marcoisland
07-12-2007, 01:43 AM
Sorry to hear of your lost Jim........Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.......Beatty's

DooSPX
07-12-2007, 11:02 AM
Jim, My Prayers and thoughts from my family and I go out to you and your family.
Jim is a great man, its hard to bare with a loss like this to such a great person.

92 190 PS
07-12-2007, 11:23 AM
Think the services are today. Worth all of our time to say an extra prayer for Jim, family and friends today.....

Kyle's_prostar205
07-12-2007, 11:50 AM
Jim,

My prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family.

Kyle K.
Parker, Colorado

tbd01
07-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Jim, My families prayers go out to you and your family during this most trying time. God Bless

74stars
07-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Jim, My deepest sympathies on your loss, you are in our prayers.

KnoxX2
07-14-2007, 11:53 PM
Jim
I was in Orlando on a family vacation when I found out about this tariable acident. At that moment I was reminded how that most important things in our life can be taken away in the blink of an eye. I want you to know in our darkest hour it is the memories that get us through the hard times. I know that nothing will ever ease your pain and your loss will be forever felt. I want you to know that through reading your posts about your son I have a greater apprication for the small things in my life. I guess what I am trying to say is thank you for reminding me that every moment is important with my children. Your friends here as well as I aer always ready and willing to listen and offer our help in anyway we can. My deepest sympathies for your loss and for the loss of a fine young man that was able to touch so many lives.
Please call on us any time we can help.
Your friend
Andrew Mehler and family

fintek9
07-15-2007, 12:25 AM
Jim,
From one fathers loss to another..Keep the faith my freind, keep the faith. my wife and myself send our prayers to you and Mary,
and your family.

Tim and Sherry

Jim@BAWS
08-08-2007, 11:11 PM
Tim,

Please when you have time send me a email or PM so we can talk.
I am taking it day by day...it hurts. I tried to PM you your PM box is full

Thanks

Jim

Jet
08-08-2007, 11:37 PM
Truly sorry to hear about this.

Dearest sympathies to you and your family.

jimmer2880
08-09-2007, 07:09 AM
.... double post.. sorry

jimmer2880
08-09-2007, 07:10 AM
Words can't come close to how horrible I feel for you. This is the first I've seen the post, unfortunately. My wife, 2 girls & I will pray for you and for your family.

Remember, God doesn't give us a mountain so high we can't climb. (or, something like that)