PDA

View Full Version : marketing stategy???

rodltg2
07-06-2007, 12:00 AM
i saw this posted on wakeword.. too funny...

rodltg2
07-06-2007, 12:01 AM

PendO
07-06-2007, 12:06 AM
"yo dawg, what is "wakeword'?"

i saw this posted on wakeword.. too funny...

Hoosier Bob
07-06-2007, 12:13 AM
Sorry but how about making the tower fit the boat? Just two cents here but I left CC mostly due to the fact they were behind in the design times. Nice rides but I like to ride with my eyes open!8p

Sodar
07-06-2007, 12:16 AM
Sorry but how about making the tower fit the boat? Just two cents here but I left CC mostly due to the fact they were behind in the design times. Nice rides but I like to ride with my eyes open!8p

Right On Hoosier! I have always held Nautiques to the same level as an MC... I personally do not even hold Malibu as high as these two, however, the CC's are lacking in the design department! I can say that they are definitely not hurting in the sales department as I see alot more CC's around here than MC's.

tex
07-06-2007, 12:21 AM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

dmayer84
07-06-2007, 12:21 AM
When was the last time CC made a change. Before I got mine I was looking at both, and the MC is just so much more visually appealing.
The only thing that is on the CC that I would love to see in a MC is the solid walkway to the stern instead of going over the sunpad.

JKTX21
07-06-2007, 12:25 AM
When was the last time CC made a change. Before I got mine I was looking at both, and the MC is just so much more visually appealing.
The only thing that is on the CC that I would love to see in a MC is the solid walkway to the stern instead of going over the sunpad.

I'm not going to lie... I've had a major crush on the early 2000 SANTE 210s for a LONG time! But I will also be honest and say that I think CC is slipping lately and I would shell out the big bucks for a MC before a CC, as of this moment. Both excellent builders.

PendO
07-06-2007, 12:26 AM

the tower thing is funny ... esp. considering that CC gets royalties (tower licensing fee) from every boat with a tower ... and those who didn't pay up initially were allowed to pay treble damages:) I agree though, the folks at CC should have hired some of the MC tower design guys ... but I do like the 206 over the 214

rodltg2
07-06-2007, 12:31 AM
your crazy pendo, the 206 is fugly... the only cc i like is the 196.

Hoosier Bob
07-06-2007, 12:33 AM
I can't say that in any year I would take a CC over an MC. Not to say they are not both equally great boats. I am just saying MC's are much more visually appealing. Even the 214 Casey! OK, I do not like the seats! If CC in fact does own rights to "Towers" what the heck is going on there? They are flat out fugly! Should they not align with something? The windshield is my first choice! I will say I am seeing more and more. maybe being discounted? The "Wake" boats here look horrible. Hey, ever think a "Coby" (Cobalt) looks like an MC? Ever wonder why we are called Hoosiers? I need a beer!:(

Hoosier Bob
07-06-2007, 12:36 AM
OK, I'll give you that Roddy! The 196 is awesome but when compared to a closed bow 2001 MC like yours NO WAY! And if I go further and compare it to a 2007 190 CB I find myself choosing the same! I guess what I am saying is that if there were no MC I would own a CC. Unfortunately your 2001 looks better than any 2007 from the competition on the water today!:twocents: your crazy pendo, the 206 is fugly... the only cc i like is the 196.

PendO
07-06-2007, 12:39 AM
HB MY DAUGHTER JUST PEED ON MY LEG - JUST GAVE HER BATH AND WANTED TO READ TT - NICE -

yup, even bayliner has to pay a tower licensing fee to cc for each tower

OKAY I GOTTA GO CHANGE

Hoosier Bob
07-06-2007, 12:42 AM
Nice Casey! Take care of that incredible MC family! Mine are grown! I miss getting pee'd on! Nice times! No freaks!;)

PendO
07-06-2007, 12:46 AM
c'MON when does a guy who trades in a TT 197 for an RLXi get to criticize a 206:) (Even Chris P. thinks its a station wagon;))

Hoosier Bob
07-06-2007, 12:50 AM
I agree but his current ride does look nice! I was the one who wanted him banned years ago! Don't blame me!:D c'MON when does a guy who trades in a TT 197 for an RLXi get to criticize a 206:) (Even Chris P. thinks its a station wagon;))

Workin' 4 Toys
07-06-2007, 12:57 AM
the tower thing is funny ... esp. considering that CC gets royalties (tower licensing fee) from every boat with a tower ... and those who didn't pay up initially were allowed to pay treble damages:) I agree though, the folks at CC should have hired some of the MC tower design guys ... but I do like the 206 over the 214

I was in a 206 2 days ago. I need to know why does the exhaust seem so loud inside? And NO key to start it, this technology thing has gone WAY TOO FAR now..:mad: I don't like that ONE bit.

Hoosier Bob
07-06-2007, 12:59 AM
I think that ride has been targeted towards the Liberals! Keys are offensive and represent locks and opression! No wonder Casey likes it so much!8p

Casey, Love you brother!

Workin' 4 Toys
07-06-2007, 01:03 AM
I am going to guess....Next is steer by wire..:noface:

Hoosier Bob
07-06-2007, 01:11 AM
I heard they pull more to the left? Lord knows they back to the left!:D Casey! Defend yourself!I am going to guess....Next is steer by wire..:noface:

Workin' 4 Toys
07-06-2007, 01:15 AM
There was a joystick next to the steering wheel. I think it was called a wakestick... :confused:

rodltg2
07-06-2007, 02:05 AM
hydrogate used to make a better trick wake.

PendO
07-06-2007, 02:30 AM
Listen, I'm just saying, if I ever had a one night stand with another boat it would be a 206 with a tower ... but I am waiting until they get the new automatic park and automatic trailer systems installed, like they have on the new sedans:) However, I have picked my prom date - blue/white 197:)

Workin' 4 Toys
07-06-2007, 09:53 AM
Listen, I'm just saying, if I ever had a one night stand with another boat it would be a 206 with a tower ... but I am waiting until they get the new automatic park and automatic trailer systems installed, like they have on the new sedans:) However, I have picked my prom date - blue/white 197:)
I didn't bother to take a second look. But what is the "fin" attached to the rudder? :confused:

Ric
07-06-2007, 10:12 AM
There was a joystick next to the steering wheel. I think it was called a wakestick... :confused: now that is funny

Roonie's
07-06-2007, 10:13 AM
I looked at CC before my MC purchase a few weeks ago and I think most CC's look bad. Supra has a much better looking boat then CC. Most CC's look like they have a hemmorage at the rear, and their towers look awkward and out of place on the boat. I actually think Supra makes a nice looking boat and tower next to the MC.

ProTour X9
07-06-2007, 10:31 AM
:headbang: :toast: [QUOTE=SodarSki73]Right On Hoosier! I have always held Nautiques to the same level as an MC... I personally do not even hold Malibu as high as these two, however, the CC's are lacking in the design department! ........[QUOTE]

RIGHT ON!!!:headbang: :toast:

skeeler
07-06-2007, 10:39 AM
Not to hammer anyone or anything, but over the weekend I have a friend that works for another dealership, Correct Craft, and he brought down an '07 210 Team. We loaded that thing up, and went riding. I literally rode a total of about 3,000 feet and was done. That wake was fricken terrible! Now again, I don't know the correct way to weight that that thing, but if that is even close to the best it has to offer, someone that buys one of those things is crazy!

RexDog1
07-06-2007, 10:55 AM
CC makes a solid boat, the only thing I see it that they try to have the boat do Everything,:confused:

it looks like the Swiss army knife of boats:confused:
Good quality, but not for me

shepherd
07-06-2007, 01:02 PM
From the slalom skier's perspective, I believe they are pretty much the same when viewed from the end of the rope. I just prefer Mastercraft because it is a better looking boat, may have a few more comfort features, and have a great TeamTalk website/support network. :wavey:

(Plus, I've gotten used to backing up to the right.)

Workin' 4 Toys
07-06-2007, 01:37 PM
And why is there only one exhaust pipe out the back? :confused: Looks like a mistake....