PDA

View Full Version : Ski Eliminator/Thanks

skibtlvr4evr
07-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Hi everyone, Last year I was given a 87 ski eliminator left in the woods for 3 years uncovered with floor missing. Indmar 351 though was solid, covered and winterized. Encountered many problems in every step of restoring thes boat. I had no resoures from anyone and used your forums to put back together this ski boat. Labor of love and now it is a head turner. I did all the work myself thanks to all posts, the boat is finished. Thanks for all the help.

Sodar
07-05-2007, 10:27 AM
Hi everyone, Last year I was given a 87 ski eliminator left in the woods for 3 years uncovered with floor missing. Indmar 351 though was solid, covered and winterized. Encountered many problems in every step of restoring thes boat. I had no resoures from anyone and used your forums to put back together this ski boat. Labor of love and now it is a head turner. I did all the work myself thanks to all posts, the boat is finished. Thanks for all the help.

Post some Pics! What is a Ski-Eliminator?

shepherd
07-05-2007, 10:45 AM
Maybe that's it in his avatar? Looks good, but I'd sure like to see some bigger pics of it.

jclose8
07-05-2007, 10:50 AM
Great post! Let's see some pictures of this thing!!! I love to see restoration photos. If you have pictures of the progression as you worked on it, that would be best.
Congrats on finishing your project.

Ric
07-05-2007, 11:03 AM
Welcome .

tex
07-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Great post, congrats on the boat. Think about multi thread posts, teak, restoration, and swimsuit! Welcome!