PDA

View Full Version : Vacation.... Bout time!!!

Monte
06-29-2007, 10:03 AM
Well, outside of work today, it is time to leave the world behind for a little while..

I'm off to Surfside Beach, SC along with the family. The only downside is.. I won't be riding for at least a week:(

Anybody close:confused:

I'm really just curious... where is everybody else going?

Maristar210
06-29-2007, 10:22 AM
Well, outside of work today, it is time to leave the world behind for a little while..

I'm off to Surfside Beach, SC along with the family. The only downside is.. I won't be riding for at least a week:(

Anybody close:confused:

Have a good time. I'm staying home, going out on the boat every day....

André
06-29-2007, 10:30 AM
Home...:) ;)
Have a great vacation!

Monte
06-29-2007, 10:38 AM
Have a good time. I'm staying home, going out on the boat every day....

Thanks! I'm sure we will, I tried to convince the Mrs. to stay home for vacation and take the boat out every day... That was a big NEGATIVE! :( 8p :D

Slinkyredfoot
06-29-2007, 10:43 AM
Have a good time Monte, heading out tonight for the lake house for an entire week....

Monte
06-29-2007, 10:44 AM
Have a good time Monte, heading out tonight for the lake house for an entire week....

I'm going to have to work on one of those for next year:rolleyes:

chudson
06-29-2007, 10:55 AM
Monte have a great time, should be sunny and warm down there where your going. My wife and I are leaving today for Vancouver Is. off B.C. for a week with some good friends of ours who own a time share. Daughter is house sitting and watching the dogs so it's probably going to be party central around there while we're gone. And I'm sure the boat will make several trips to the lake too! So again you have a great time!!!

Monte
06-29-2007, 11:09 AM
Monte have a great time, should be sunny and warm down there where your going. My wife and I are leaving today for Vancouver Is. off B.C. for a week with some good friends of ours who own a time share. Daughter is house sitting and watching the dogs so it's probably going to be party central around there while we're gone. And I'm sure the boat will make several trips to the lake too! So again you have a great time!!!

Good luck with the house sitter:) Hopefully you don't have a pool with a liner, and a statue to get thrown in... Long story:rolleyes:

Have a good time:D

shepherd
06-29-2007, 12:57 PM
Enjoy!

Kick back, relax, enjoy the sea breeze and fresh seafood. The boat will be there when you get back. :)

Monte
06-29-2007, 01:14 PM
Enjoy!

Kick back, relax, enjoy the sea breeze and fresh seafood. The boat will be there when you get back. :)

Ready to leave NOW...... TBH:) Thanks!

TMCNo1
06-29-2007, 01:22 PM
Thanks! I'm sure we will, I tried to convince the Mrs. to stay home for vacation and take the boat out every day... That was a big NEGATIVE! :( 8p :D
You have to convince her boarding in the surf is a no no!:D

Monte
06-29-2007, 01:26 PM
You have to convince her boarding in the surf is a no no!:D

I would love to try surfing... NC and SC beaches royally suck for such, so you are not too far off:uglyhamme

fintek9
06-29-2007, 02:29 PM
be thinkin of ya Monte be safe, have fun, I sure can't wait,

1boarder
06-29-2007, 02:36 PM
I live in Pawleys Island, which is 10 minutes away. PM me if you are interested in a run

Monte
06-29-2007, 02:45 PM
I live in Pawleys Island, which is 10 minutes away. PM me if you are interested in a run

You are a saint:D
PM sent...