PDA

View Full Version : Passport

dmayer84
06-28-2007, 06:26 PM
I just got my new passport and and even though they had my old one they still managed to screw things up.:mad::mad:

Aparently now I was born in 1934 and not 1984. Why couldnt they do something like that before I was 21:rolleyes:

dmayer84
06-28-2007, 06:49 PM
Its getting even better apparently I need to go to NY and make an appt at their office. I guess ill just travel as being 82

Upper Michigan Prostar190
06-28-2007, 06:51 PM
I just got my new passport and and even though they had my old one they still managed to screw things up.:mad::mad:

Aparently now I was born in 1934 and not 1984. Why couldnt they do something like that before I was 21:rolleyes:
COOL! now you can collect social security!!!!

pram
06-28-2007, 06:53 PM
COOL! now you can collect social security!!!!

If ever there is a silver lining to a dark cloud our FEARLESS SUPER HERO (American hero music here please) UMP, will find it :D

Sodar
06-28-2007, 06:54 PM
Funny you should bring this up!! My girlfriend had her wallet stolen the other day, so she started using her passport for her ID. We went to the bar the other night and they would not let her in, because her passport has her age at 27... the bouncer said that there was no way she was 27 and hence thought her passport was fake!! I was mad... no beer for Cameron!!!

dmayer84
06-28-2007, 06:55 PM
Is there a senior discount on a new MC?

06-28-2007, 06:55 PM
If ever there is a silver lining to a dark cloud our FEARLESS SUPER HERO (American hero music here please) UMP, will find it :D
As my brutha Lakey says, "I do what I can to help out.":D :wavey:

06-28-2007, 06:56 PM
Is there a senior discount on a new MC?
NO, but I can get you a deal on some depends. :o

Hrkdrivr
06-28-2007, 07:46 PM
**minor thread-jack**

Those guys are Bozos. On the day I got my passport, I also got someone else's passport (and birth certificate) in a separate envelope (addressed to me!)!. Nobody would pick up the phone, the recording said they had too many calls to talk to me, and all my e-mails got canned computer responses. They wouldn't send me a number to call that someone would answer or an e-mail address that wasn't to a computer.

After about three months I just Googled the guy and called him. He sh!t a brick. He'd been bugging them for months to find out where his passport was and they couldn't tell him where it was.

Unbelievable. And they say they're going to secure the borders? Ha!

**end thread-jack**

dmayer84
06-28-2007, 08:16 PM
I got dumped off their phone system 3 times. Now I am going to try and get the expedited fee back, and reimbursed for the new photos I have to get.

The gov must not offer too good of a vision plan if they cant read the applications, or old pass ports.

I'm thinking of going for the early bird special for dinner tomorrow

Sodar
06-28-2007, 08:22 PM
I got dumped off their phone system 3 times. Now I am going to try and get the expedited fee back, and reimbursed for the new photos I have to get.

The gov must not offer too good of a vision plan if they cant read the applications, or old pass ports.

I'm thinking of going for the early bird special for dinner tomorrow

Yeah, after the early bird special dinner, take a girl to the movies... you can get the senior discount!!

dmayer84
06-28-2007, 08:24 PM
I now have to go to the bar this weekend to see what they say when I hand them that

TMCNo1
06-28-2007, 09:49 PM
I now have to go to the bar this weekend to see what they say when I hand them that

If they say you look young for your age, tell them you have had a lot of plastic surgery, but now you pee through your nose!:rolleyes: :eek: :D