PDA

View Full Version : all set up to barefoot

jlf
06-27-2007, 10:58 AM
so we finally bought the boom for our boat. With the advice of the wonderful pro shop personal at Redline we decided to go with the V-drive boom for our '06 X-10. Then we got some add on for it, we bought the height adjuster and the boom extender. I also decided on a barefoot suit. I went with the Vortex. Thanks to all of you who gave me some imput on which suits were good. Now I just need some lessons and tips again and I'm good to go.

Rockman I ready for more lessons, when can we get together? Eric, Sassy?

Hopefully I'll be able to get some picts up soon.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
06-27-2007, 11:11 AM
AWESOME Carissa! WTG! If UMP can barefoot, that means anyone can do it. Lakey says he is interested in it too, so if he dont foot by MM3, we will get his arse out in the footin boat for a day. Your gonna love it! I recently started footin, and its a great learning experience! what a hoot! given the way you and Lance wakeboard, your both skilled and will do fine. I am a diehard ol slalom skier, and I dont learn new things well, and I have been doing fine with footin. Yoos guys will rock!

:toast:

jlf
06-27-2007, 11:18 AM
I'm hoping to pick it up easy enough. I had a blast a MM last year doing it. Haven't had a chance to get out yet and try out the new gear. Work and vacation plans have been in the way. Hopefully tonight as long as the weather holds.

jlf
06-27-2007, 11:24 AM
Hey Brian when is that clinic, I have very short term memory? I know it's in the end of Aug. You want to come back to Lax and give some footin' lessons?

No Skeez
06-27-2007, 11:42 AM
Glad to hear you are happy so far Carissa! We will have Keith in town Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, the 27th, 28th, and 29th of August. Keep it in mind! As for some footin' in La Crosse, I would love to! After we get past the 4th and things are somewhat under control around here, I would love to jet up there some night(s) for a little instructional time. Let's try to work something out.

Have fun tonight!!

Rockman
06-27-2007, 12:42 PM
Rockman I ready for more lessons, when can we get together? Eric, Sassy?

Hopefully I'll be able to get some picts up soon.

PM at Cha...