PDA

View Full Version : Zappos

bcampbe7
06-26-2007, 08:23 PM
Has anyone ever ordered from www.zappos.com?

You often hear about it when someone has bad dealings with a particular company. I would rather hear about the good.

I ordered a pair of shoes yesterday evening and they were at my doorstep today! I was blown away and will definitely order from Zappos.com again. :cool:

Just thought I would share.

BriEOD
06-26-2007, 08:51 PM
I have used them as well. Furthermore, one of my co-workers has a great customer service story in regards to them.

dmayer84
06-26-2007, 09:30 PM
I have used them too, great prices and quick delivery.

sten76
06-27-2007, 07:47 AM
Use them all the time and they understand customer service.

I bought my new Kaenon sunglasses from them with free overnight shipping. They didn't show up for 3 or 4 days because of a computer glitch. When I called and asked why they hadn't shipped, she explained the glitch and gave me a $50 git certificate for a future order.

They understand it costs a hell of a lot more money to find a new customer rather than keeping an existing customer.

Very good online retailer.

Crash
06-27-2007, 01:28 PM
They were great, bought Heely's for myself and kids. Even had to exchange for different size, no issues.

Datdude
06-27-2007, 02:33 PM
I love Zappos. I have ordered probably 15 pairs of shoes from them and they are great to deal with. Last year a pair of shoes I ordered came in a plain white box instead of the Adidas box and they upgraded me to overnight shipping for the trouble(what trouble?:confused: ). Their prices may be a few dollars higher than some other stores online, but now the "free overnight shipping" seems to be standard so I am guessing they are covering the cost of that. They are the first place I look for shoes now. I wish they had Nike though:mad:

I think I need some new shoes:cool: