PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Third in Madison tonight

Andyg
06-26-2007, 05:30 PM
Anyone want to go skiing tonight around Madison, WI. I can only get one of my friends to go so far. We would like to leave Madison by 4:30 since we drive about an hour north to go skiing. Send me a PM with your phone # and I will give you a call.

Thanks

Andyg

erkoehler
06-26-2007, 05:57 PM
Kind of short notice there buddy! :)

bfinley
06-26-2007, 06:08 PM
Andy,

Where do you go skiing. I'm going tonight on Lake Wisconsin, we're planning on getting my 5 year old up on skis for the first time. Can't make it tonight, but perhaps some other time.

Brandon

Andyg
06-26-2007, 06:21 PM
Kind of short notice there buddy! :)

One of those last minute ideas. I think we just found our third though.

Andyg
06-26-2007, 06:22 PM
Andy,

Where do you go skiing. I'm going tonight on Lake Wisconsin, we're planning on getting my 5 year old up on skis for the first time. Can't make it tonight, but perhaps some other time.

Brandon

We will be just north of Portage. It takes a little over an hour to get there from Madison.

Danimal
06-26-2007, 06:26 PM
You headin' up to Mason Lake?

Andyg
06-28-2007, 01:57 AM
You headin' up to Mason Lake?

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you. We found this lake back in 2000 when they closed the lakes in Madison. I bought a fishing book with a bunch of maps of lakes in south central Wisconsin. We found our secret spot on our first try. We actually got a little scared the other day when we saw a Tristar out there. We thought our secret was out of the bag.