PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Lift Wheel

aerojt
06-25-2007, 07:17 PM
My trailer lift wheel is looking ugly, and I am doing a little refurb on my trailer. I have a 93 pro star, trailer says it was made in 92-93. Where in the world can I find a bolt up wheel that will fit the mastercraft trailer. Thanks for your help.

-JT

TMCNo1
06-25-2007, 08:01 PM
If you are talking about the wheel on the tongue jack, here is a start, http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SiteSearchView?dispName=Trailer%20_%20Parts&jspStoreDir=wm51&catalogId=10001&Nao=10&Ntt=Tongue%20Jacks&N=377%20710%201885&langId=-1&page=CategoryDisplayLevel1&omniTag=Category:Tongue%20Jacks&storeId=10001 and Northern Tool, Tractor Supply, Boaters World, Bass Pro Shops among others.

aerojt
06-26-2007, 03:28 PM
Yeah I know where to find a few different ones, just finding one that bolts up seems to be the problem. I don't want to order one and not have it fit the bolt patter on the mastercraft frame. Its the tongue jack wheel lift deal thing, anybody else have a solution? Thanks!

SkiDog
06-26-2007, 04:01 PM
Yeah I know where to find a few different ones, just finding one that bolts up seems to be the problem. I don't want to order one and not have it fit the bolt patter on the mastercraft frame. Its the tongue jack wheel lift deal thing, anybody else have a solution? Thanks!
Yea, what #1 said. There are all universal.

TMCNo1
06-26-2007, 04:24 PM
Your original post says "My trailer lift wheel is looking ugly"!
Wait a minute here! Are you wanting to replace the entire jack or just the black plastic wheel on the end of the jack??????? Take the jack off the trailer and go to Northern Tool and ask the "May I Help You" person to assist you in finding a replacement that will work, no matter what part/parts/whole jack you need to replace.

aerojt
06-26-2007, 07:47 PM
The entire thing needs to be replaced, sorry about the wording.