PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Guide Caps

Willski
06-21-2007, 07:45 PM
Anybody know where I can get some for an '84? They are the rubber kind. Mine are white, although black would look better. I have a bad habit of putting my hand on top of the guide when I get out of the boat in the garage. They end up cracking.

east tx skier
06-21-2007, 07:50 PM
Any dealer ought to have them. If not, try www.trailersbydorsey.com

Willski
06-21-2007, 07:56 PM
I checked out that site. They have a lot of stuff. It appears they don't sell the caps separately, but they do have black pvc w/cap. I'll have to check the diameters, because my posts are really in pretty good shape, just need to replace caps.

TMCNo1
06-21-2007, 08:04 PM
2" trailer ball covers can be found most anywhere that towing equipment is found and come in black, silver and red and work well.

NeilM
06-22-2007, 09:56 AM
2" all covers can be found most anywhere that towing equipment is found and come in black, silver and red and work well.

... ah BALL covers... got it. What a great idea.

I got new caps from my dealer..

TMCNo1
06-22-2007, 10:34 AM
... ah BALL covers... got it. What a great idea.

I got new caps from my dealer..

I thought I edited it to "trailer ball covers" last night but must have clicked off rather than saved changes, sorry.

Willski
06-22-2007, 03:27 PM
2" trailer ball covers can be found most anywhere that towing equipment is found and come in black, silver and red and work well.

Good idea. Where is you boat in that picture!!! Parquet floors. Nothing but the best for that boat.

TMCNo1
06-22-2007, 03:34 PM
Good idea. Where is you boat in that picture!!! Parquet floors. Nothing but the best for that boat.

In the basement, just the area where the boat is parked is concrete. That's just genuine authentic artificial vinyl wood floorcovering at the freezer/washer/dryer and it came before the boat, sorry.